Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:50 AM

Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? - Foreign Affairs (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? (183769 Views)

Why Are They So Many White People In Accra? / Why Are White People Claiming Africa ? / South Africa Is Racist Towards White People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (162) (Go Down)

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 10:05am On Aug 27, 2014
CraigB:

So that you'll practice bestiality on my sis. grin

Oh! So you know your sister is an animal? grin

Bunch of apes! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by CraigB: 10:11am On Aug 27, 2014
iconize:

Oh! So you know your sister is an animal? grin

Bunch of apes! grin grin

We were all animals, the last time I checked. But ape-gerians are primates.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 10:12am On Aug 27, 2014
CraigB:

[s]The achievement is in your owning the word, seeing as you've never created anything in ape-geria. You just own the creations of others. The word is not even written like that because of pronunciation. You are mumuzing something you don't understand.
[/s]

[s]Hey, the dullards don't live in a poo-hole country, though. The ape-gerians do.[/s]

A typical lazy assss zulu mugger grin grin grin

So spelling the word black as blek is an achievement to your mo_oronic life. grin grin

You're a beast of no nation, a typical kwerekwere with no hope. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by CraigB: 10:15am On Aug 27, 2014
iconize:
A typical lazy assss zulu mugger grin grin grin
So spelling the word black as blek is an achievement to your mo_oronic life. grin grin
You're a beast of no nation, a typical kwerekwere with no hope. grin grin

"Blek" is not about spelling. It's about everything ape-gerian. When you're done evolving, I will explain it to you. Just don't use a word you don't understand.

Beast of no nation, like the olodo in the picture? The one receiving boots for lunch?

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 10:16am On Aug 27, 2014
CraigB:

We're all mammals but blek south Africans are primitive apes.

The last time I checked, walking and dancing unclad were still part of the zulu culture. grin

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 10:20am On Aug 27, 2014
CraigB:

"Blek" is not about spelling. It's about everything ape-gerian. When you're done evolving, I will explain it to you. Just don't use a word you don't understand.

Beast of no nation, like the olodo in the picture? The one receiving boots for lunch?

You're still running back and forth like a sissy. grin

Is spelling the word black as blek not your only achievement in life? grin

Blek south Africans are generally called beasts of no nation, so shut it because you've no idea. grin
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 10:22am On Aug 27, 2014
CraigB:

Stop deviating.

Post your sister's picture side by side with those girls'.. and let's compare. grin grin

Viewers discretion is advised grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by CraigB: 10:24am On Aug 27, 2014
iconize:
Stop deviating.
Post your sister's picture side by side with those girl's.. and let's compare. grin grin
Viewers discretion is advised grin grin grin grin grin

You are mad. grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by CraigB: 10:26am On Aug 27, 2014
iconize:

You're still running back and forth like a sissy. grin

Is spelling the word black as blek not your only achievement in life? grin

Blek south Africans are generally called beasts of no nation, so shut it because you've no idea. grin

Yes, it makes sense. That's why it's an ape-gerian that's getting the boot below.

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 10:27am On Aug 27, 2014
CraigB:

You are mad. grin grin grin grin

Craigb the lackey, post the picture of the primitive ape you call a sister and let's compare.

Viewers discretion advised grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by CraigB: 10:30am On Aug 27, 2014
iconize:

Craigb the lackey, post the picture of the primitive ape you call a sister and let's compare.

Viewers discretion advised grin grin grin grin grin

Yes, make the same demand a thousand times and magic will happen. Very clever.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 10:31am On Aug 27, 2014
CraigB:

Yes, it makes sense. That's why it's an ape-gerian that's getting the boot below.

Wow...

I guess this is another achievement of your blek government, assaulting African immigrants.

Craigb, I consider you lucky as a blek south African. You've invented your own way of spelling black as blek, and that's your life achievement. grin grin

Boast about it, it's fine. grin grin grin

Moronic nation, moronic peeps. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by CraigB: 10:33am On Aug 27, 2014
iconize:

Wow...

I guess this is another achievement of your blek government, assaulting African immigrants.

Craigb, I consider you lucky as a blek south African. You've invented your own way of spelling black as blek, and that's your life achievement. grin grin

Boast about it, it's fine. grin grin grin

And I am not even black. Not cure for the ape syndrome there.

We will happily boast for as long as the apes keep piling in.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 10:33am On Aug 27, 2014
CraigB:

Yes, make the same demand a thousand times and magic will happen. Very clever.

grin grin grin Your sister is an ape and her picture will blow up nairaland.

Silly drunk! grin

However, I congratulate you on your new and only achievement. grin
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by CraigB: 10:35am On Aug 27, 2014
iconize:

grin grin grin Your sister is an ape and her picture will blow up nairaland.

Silly drunk! grin

However, I congratulate you on your new and only achievement. grin

Yes, you know this because you demanded a picture. Clever.

Meanwhile in Lagos, there's a man in a suit whose face is squeezed under a woman's armpit because the zoo is overpopulated.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 10:36am On Aug 27, 2014
@GraigB
I read about that FLAT HEAD Igbo boy on DRUM Magazine where he lied and said he was just hanging at that club in Long Street and saw a guy selling a stolen laptop and asked the club owner why he was buying the laptop. Then he got a beating and ran towards his car and then cops followed him and beat him up.

I'm told by a friend from Cameroon who stays in Salt River that this boy was selling stolen goods and the club owner did want him to this in his club and gave him a beating for that. You Naaigayrians and taking chances.

Jeeez they kicked this ass hole he looks like he was crashed by a train. Am told the gangsters of Souties/Salt River and PAGAD (mulsim people against drugs) coloured owes are after this asshole, hence his sister said on DRUM she wants to send him back to Igboland to save his life.

STREET JUST is looking for that ass hole.

I SAY BURN HIM ALIVE!!!!! sad sad sad lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 10:37am On Aug 27, 2014
CraigB:

Dunce, you see why I call blek south Africans beasts of no nation? grin

You're feeling inferior already, hence the denial? You're not blek, you're pink or brown?

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 10:37am On Aug 27, 2014
CraigB:

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by CraigB: 10:38am On Aug 27, 2014
iconize:

Dunce, you see why I call blek south Africans beasts of no nation? grin

You're feeling inferior already, hence the denial? You're not blek, you're pink or brown?

Yes, so inferior that you have been a refugee in South Africa. Makes sense.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by CraigB: 10:40am On Aug 27, 2014
AwodwaGyanOniwe: @GraigB
I read about that FLAT HEAD Igbo boy on DRUM Magazine where he lied and said he was just hanging at that club in Long Street and saw a guy selling a stolen laptop and asked the club owner why he was buying the laptop. Then he got a beating and ran towards his car and then cops followed him and beat him up.

I'm told by a friend from Cameroon who stays in Salt River that this boy was selling stolen goods and the club owner did want him to this in his club and gave him a beating for that. You Naaigayrians and taking chances.

Jeeez they kicked this ass hole he looks like he was crashed by a train. Am told the gangsters of Souties/Salt River and PAGAD (mulsim people against drugs) coloured owes are after this asshole, hence his sister said on DRUM she wants to send him back to Igboland to save his life.

STREET JUST is looking for that ass hole.

I SAY BURN HIM ALIVE!!!!! sad sad sad lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Hahaha, he didn't even want to appear in court, the monkey man.

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 10:43am On Aug 27, 2014
CraigB:

Yes, you know this because you demanded a picture. Clever.

Meanwhile in Lagos, there's a man in a suit whose face is squeezed under a woman's armpit because the zoo is overpopulated.

Meanwhile somewhere in Pretoria, there's a blek man who's busy rap_ing teenage girls. And there's also another man in Soweto, who's busy drinking himself to stupor! grin grin

When you're already to post pictures of your apeish sister, tell us so we can put on our protective wears. grin grin

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by CraigB: 10:44am On Aug 27, 2014
iconize:

Meanwhile somewhere in Pretoria, there's a blek man who's busy rap_ing teenage girls

As there is a 50-year old in Naai-geria who's allowed by law to marry a 12-year old.

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 10:44am On Aug 27, 2014
CraigB:

Yes, so inferior that you have been a refugee in South Africa. Makes sense.

So inferior that you're a lackey in your fatherland, makes much sense. grin grin

Dumb inferior.

Moronic nation, moronic peeps. grin
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 10:45am On Aug 27, 2014
CraigB:

As there is a 50-year old in Naai-geria who's allowed by law to marry a 12-year old.

Is that the reason you denied yourself, huh? grin

M-oron!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 10:51am On Aug 27, 2014
CraigB, I'll bully you today till you consider committing suicide. grin

Now tell us more about your new and only achievement
(introducing the word blek on this thread)
grin grin

Drunk! grin
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by CraigB: 10:59am On Aug 27, 2014
iconize: CraigB, I'll bully you today till you consider committing suicide. grin

Now tell us more about your new and only achievement
(introducing the word blek on this thread)
grin grin

Drunk! grin

Tazarn's monkey also thought he was bullying Tazarn.

Meanwhile...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egtrWmKNWbw#t=19
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by CraigB: 11:00am On Aug 27, 2014
iconize:

Is that the reason you denied yourself, huh? grin

M-oron!

You mean like how South Africans hurt your feelings to the point that you are irreparably xenophobed out?
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by CraigB: 11:01am On Aug 27, 2014
iconize:

So inferior that you're a lackey in your fatherland, makes much sense. grin grin

Dumb inferior.

Moronic nation, moronic peeps. grin

Funny how the moronic nation has roads and cities, while ape-geria has something closer to a zoo.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:05am On Aug 27, 2014
GraigB
Look at the MUD PIT...DISASTER WAITING to happen. even their Lagos governer said he was worried about RISING SEA LEVELS and said Lagos might be swept in future grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Note:theres no TAR ROADS bt pavers....

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by CraigB: 11:07am On Aug 27, 2014
AwodwaGyanOniwe: GraigB
Look at the MUD PIT...DISASTER WAITING to happen. even their Lagos governer said he was worried about RISING SEA LEVELS and said Lagos might be swept in future grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Not necessarily a bad thing to rid the world of the sh*t-hole.

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by CraigB: 11:08am On Aug 27, 2014
AwodwaGyanOniwe: GraigB

Can you see iconize kaking by the side of the road there? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 11:08am On Aug 27, 2014
CraigB:

You mean like how South Africans hurt your feelings to the point that you are irreparably xenophobed out?

grin grin grin grin

The mental damages the whites gave Y'all during aparthied are still in effect. grin

You denied yourself in public, huh?

Now let me hurt your feelings. D

Moronic nation, moronic peeps.

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (162)

Gov. / South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.