Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Umar's Admission The Caliphate Was Usurped From Imam Ali (as) - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Umar's Admission The Caliphate Was Usurped From Imam Ali (as) (2762 Views)

Kofi Anan Quoting From Nahjul-balagha In Praise Of Imam Ali's (as) Leadership / The Martyrdom Of Imam Ali Ibn Abi Talib (as) In The Holy Month Of Ramadan / Sermon Of Tawheed (monotheism) By Imam Ali (as) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umar's Admission The Caliphate Was Usurped From Imam Ali (as) by LagosShia: 11:33pm On Jul 28, 2012
fellis:
Abeg, I can't keep going back and forth on this thing.
But Lagosshia your overzealousness makes you seem like an extremist sometimes. Take a break once in a while.

i am no extremist.i believe in no compulsion in religion and everyone is free to believe or disbelieve as taught by the Ahlul-Bayt (as) who never oppressed anyone and that is true Islam.i oppose terrorism.i oppose killing others for having different beliefs as wahhabis massacre the Shia and christians and others.

there is a munafiq on nairaland on the loose who uses the most repulsive expressions against Shia Muslims and scholars and has no intention to reason or dialogue.he is just mad to sum it up.yet the moderator does nothing.at most he groups me and him together when issuing condemnation.the moderator (i.e. Maclatunji) even opposes me for exposing the likes of boko haram and alqaeda and showing that wahhabism aka salafism and its ideology is what is responsible for their terror.

may be yes i am overzealous because i am very anxious to promote the truth and oppose and expose lies and falsehood.and nothing and no one scares me to do just that no matter what.
Re: Umar's Admission The Caliphate Was Usurped From Imam Ali (as) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 28, 2012
^Ok sir. More Shia grease to your elbow then.
Re: Umar's Admission The Caliphate Was Usurped From Imam Ali (as) by LagosShia: 12:07am On Jul 29, 2012
fellis: ^Ok sir. More Shia grease to your elbow then.

smiley
Re: Umar's Admission The Caliphate Was Usurped From Imam Ali (as) by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 29, 2012
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Paradox And Dilemma Of An All-good And All-loving God / Eid-l-adha 2018: Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones / Differences Between Zakkah And Taxes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.