Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! (10467 Views)

Poll: Did they?

Yes: 58% (14 votes)
No!: 41% (10 votes)
This poll has ended

Buhari, Obama, Ban Ki-Moon At UN General Meeting (Photos) / Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / Disclaimer...!!! Buhari Didnt Go For Medical Checkup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by gmagoro(m): 3:23pm On Nov 02, 2007
@ conspiracy theory promoters

ehmm, vacuum and the absense of gravitational forces shd not be confused oh
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Kobojunkie: 3:26pm On Nov 02, 2007
6 Actual moonlandings, and the russians did not catch on that maybe it was all a hoax in all those years??
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 02, 2007
texazzpete:

I'm not trying to convince you the mon landing was a hoax grin
TYPO ERROR, i was in a hurry to reply before going back to work cool
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by gilgee(m): 5:21pm On Nov 02, 2007
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by ifyaidee(f): 5:40pm On Nov 02, 2007
this is interesting
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by ifyaidee(f): 5:57pm On Nov 02, 2007
so wat really happened/ tongue
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by pcmecom(m): 9:24pm On Nov 03, 2007
America didnt go to the moon! ,thats not all, the actual video you saw on the moon landing was actually done in area 51,most of the astronaut that went on that trip were FREEMASON!!,
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by texazzpete(m): 11:23am On Nov 04, 2007
pcmecom:

America didnt go to the moon! ,thats not all, the actual video you saw on the moon landing was actually done in area 51,most of the astronaut that went on that trip were FREEMASON!!,

guy. Seek help. I implore you to act fast before it is too late to save you.
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Horus(m): 8:29pm On Nov 04, 2007

"Capricorn One depicts how the entire Apollo 11 space mission to the moon was a hoax.”
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Kobojunkie: 8:57pm On Nov 04, 2007
o j simpson? grin cheesy cheesy grin : grin cheesy
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by folahann(m): 12:18am On Nov 05, 2007
This is very serious
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by naijaking1: 4:27am On Nov 05, 2007
So what is Capricon One?

Names of actors such as OJ Simpson, Terry Savalas, etc do not lend any sort of credence to it.
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by RichyBlacK(m): 7:58am On Nov 05, 2007
It is possible that the lunar landings could have been staged, however, I've seen strong evidence either way. More research needs to be done.
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by lawyerchap(m): 1:16pm On Nov 05, 2007
Lunar landings faked? That's the biggest load of bullcrap i hope i will ever have the misfortune of hearing. People please do some research before you swallow conspiracy theories hook line and sinker. Really busy now, would have loved to write a well thought out opinion on this topic and the poster. Too bad.
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Afam(m): 1:54pm On Nov 05, 2007
lawyerchap:

Lunar landings faked? That's the biggest load of bullcrap i hope i will ever have the misfortune of hearing. People please do some research before you swallow conspiracy theories hook line and sinker. Really busy now, would have loved to write a well thought out opinion on this topic and the poster. Too bad.

Well, until we read your well thought out opinion on this topic then.
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Horus(m): 1:56pm On Nov 05, 2007
The first bit of actual evidence brought up is the lack of stars in the pictures taken by the Apollo astronauts from the surface of the Moon. Without air, the sky is black, so where are the stars?
It appeals to our common sense: when the sky is black here on Earth, we see stars. Therefore we should see them from the Moon as well.
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Ralvy(m): 2:58pm On Nov 05, 2007
Like I said. . .I can't be surprised. . .

Americans should get themselves a life.
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Kobojunkie: 3:47pm On Nov 05, 2007
Horus:

The first bit of actual evidence brought up is the lack of stars in the pictures taken by the Apollo astronauts from the surface of the Moon. Without air, the sky is black, [b]so where are the stars? [/b]It appeals to our common sense: when the sky is black here on Earth, we see stars. Therefore we should see them from the Moon as well.

I would so love to get first hand information from you where you get that from?? Who told you that without air, the sky is black?
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by naciremA(m): 3:49pm On Nov 05, 2007
Don't try me in geography , am as hot as a frying pan ooooooooo 

check the two photos
The astronuant in the first photo is backing the sun, and we have been told that due to the temp. , we don't have much light to see things, but why can we see his front view, is there some kind of artificial lighting ?
I think the photo speaks for itself.

The first is taken from NASA site
while the second is what the image should have been 

enjoy

How about a smiple experiment. Walk out side, hold your hand up between your eyes and the sun. Durring the day. Is the back of your hand dark or can you see it clearly? That is indirect light. The lunar surface being light in color means it will reflect more light.

As far as for what it "should" look like in the second picture, Photoshop is great isnt it?

I have also seen questions about how the landing was filmed/photographed and the take off for the return filmed and photographed.

[url]www.spacecraftfilms.com/index.asp">http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache:5BhcQ5iO37MJ:www.spacecraftfilms.com/index.asp%3FPageAction%3DVIEWPROD%26ProdID%3D2+how+was+the+lunar+landing+filmed&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=3&gl=us[/url]
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Horus(m): 4:04pm On Nov 05, 2007
Who told you that without air,the sky is black?
On the Moon the sky is Not blue even during the day because there is No air,It is a scientific Fact:Do some researchs.
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by naciremA(m): 4:28pm On Nov 05, 2007
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by smile4kenn(m): 5:36pm On Nov 05, 2007
Let them keep lieing, very soon there will be a big lie of landing in SUN
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by socrates08: 8:19pm On Nov 05, 2007
You guys do know pcmecom was just phishing? He has some of the weakest BS fu I've ever seen but it worked! Sorry guys but you got owned! Look at the first line he typed,

"America didn't go to the moon as was widely said,they faked their trip to moon so that they could win the cold war with russia,for evidence to this claim"
America is a Continent so its never been to the moon
How can something that never started have a winner? It was a stalemate!
In the video look for gravity not lights. That was on earth and a just practice. NASA still does this almost every day.

He has no clue what he's talking about and cant prove anything. Just a school boy looking to start an argument he can't finnish.

1) How do you know there is a VACUUM on the moon ??

Space is a vacuum. Moon has no atmosphere. Therefor the vacuum of space goes all the way to the moons surface.

2) How do you know there are no winds on the moon??

Winds on earth are created by weather. On the moon and threw out space there are solar winds.
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 05, 2007
guess what guys. i read an article many years ago about a nigerian pastor who argued that americans never went to the moon. and what were is points, according to him, the bible clearly states that the moon is a light to rule over the night just like the sun which rules over the day. if they can go to the moon, they should also go to the sun after all they are both just sources of light. and in his opinion he argued that lights are not solid objects you can actuallly land on they are just simply 'power of God'.

while is arguments are obviously wrong. the pastor's view brought him to a full page article in a newspaper (cant remember which). before you blindly support "Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon!" note this
1: all argument supporting the topic came from american sources. is that not funny?
2: there is a website on the first page you all need to visit which explains some of the arguments eg no stars
3: the so called scientist (which are majority americans) have made a lot of many selling books to anti-americans that america did not go to the moon.
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Kobojunkie: 8:37pm On Nov 05, 2007
skyope:

guess what guys. i read an article many years ago about a nigerian pastor who argued that americans never went to the moon. and what were is points, according to him, the bible clearly states that the moon is a light to rule over the night just like the sun which rules over the day. if they can go to the moon, they should also go to the sun after all they are both just sources of light. and in his opinion he argued that lights are not solid objects you can actuallly land on they are just simply 'power of God'.

while is arguments are obviously wrong. the pastor's view brought him to a full page article in a newspaper (can't remember which). before you blindly support "Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon!" note this
1: all argument supporting the topic came from american sources. is that not funny?
2: there is a website on the first page you all need to visit which explains some of the arguments eg no stars
3: the so called scientist (which are majority americans) have made a lot of many selling books to anti-americans that america did not go to the moon.

Thank you for picking up on that one. All the people who have posted so far have just basically given back information from america as support for their claim. None has so far been able to actually post from data from other sources. If america lied about going to the moon why would you believe an american source to tell you this?? How do you know that source is not lying itself,

@Horus, Sorry , that is not the case, Absence of Air is not the reason why sky is dark,
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Horus(m): 9:05pm On Nov 05, 2007
@Horus,  Sorry ,  that is not the case,  Absence of Air is not the reason why sky is dark, 
Then give your explanation on this instead of just say sorry!!!
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 05, 2007
americans made commercial computers. before 1999 december 31 they said you need to make your pc y2k complaint or disaster looms.bill gates made millions selling y2k complaint kit. anti-americans (who are also americans) made millions from selling books that y2k bug is a hoax. dont you all remember computer life on guardian newspaper. everything was y2k complaint this y2k complaint that. be careful what side you take on america whether moon walking or not, its all show business with primary purpose of making more money. just imagine watching CNN for the last 4 years without the war in iraq, BORING.
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by pcmecom(m): 1:38am On Nov 06, 2007
@skyope
thanks for that post,
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by davshol: 7:35am On Nov 06, 2007
I heard about the hoax sometime again.it's based on 2 premise i know,there may be more.
1.That the moon is too small for it's gravity to contain an atmosphere hence the flag should not wave since there is no atmosphere.
2.In space clear pictures of stars should be seen against the background of the moon,but the pictures did not reveral stars in the sky.
I leave the reader form their own opinion about this
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by seun001(m): 7:36am On Nov 06, 2007
i been reading for sometime and refused to post, but really everybody is just going back and forth, i just tire ooooo!!just same logical reasoning

oh!!!!arguments, sooner or later somebody is going to get pissed and feed us with true info, and watchout it might go either way.
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Bolarge(m): 11:02am On Nov 06, 2007
I need to have the Russians' take on this whole issue. undecided
These people fit craze person. angry
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Mariory(m): 1:18pm On Nov 06, 2007
The following are the best Hoax debunker videos I could that are freely avaliable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khDI2MsWSYc (Part 1)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrI3iQqTdns (Part 2)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zspt2xD4VsY (Part 3)
(Part 4)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExJofca4dFA (Part 5)

The videos scientifically debunk the hoax claims one by one and even exposes some conspiracy theorists as outright money grabbers and liars. Enjoy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ogun LP Disowns Gbenga Daniel / Barring Govt Officials From Flying First Class Hypocritical —adegboruwa / Obaseki Visits Idris Ibrahim, The Police IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.