Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! (10466 Views)

Poll: Did they?

Yes: 58% (14 votes)
No!: 41% (10 votes)
This poll has ended

Buhari, Obama, Ban Ki-Moon At UN General Meeting (Photos) / Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / Disclaimer...!!! Buhari Didnt Go For Medical Checkup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 08, 2007
@NINETOFIVE

i don't seem to understand you
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by NINETOFIVE(m): 4:35pm On Nov 08, 2007
Kobojunkie:

well, ok, I watched a documentary yesterday on youtube and how more and more kids are getting on to the movie making fad. This one boy, about 13, has a green screen in his room and he was able to make a movie. I have a video editing software that allows me to take existing movies, make changes to them, add my own shots in there and apply changes to any part of the movie I want. So, after watching those movies, I am sorry they make no sense to me cause I can see the inserts like daylight and like someone said earlier, for 30 billion dollars and RUSSIA and the SOVIET UNION watching, I would like instead to know that that very video was posted by NASA and that that RUSSIA saw that in all their technology and still believed the moon walk was real.  grin

Is a God Given right to remain dumb. what do you know about Russia, Russians has almost a different account of every inventions including the moon landing stuff,  ne govory toshto tiy nesnayet, tiy ponimaesh?
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by NINETOFIVE(m): 4:38pm On Nov 08, 2007
mdsocks:

@NINETOFIVE

i don't seem to understand you

That is the irony, when it gets to proper reasoning, people starts to see ghosts.
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Afam(m): 4:43pm On Nov 08, 2007
NINETOFIVE:

That is the irony, when it gets to proper reasoning, people starts to see ghosts.

Una no go kill person for this forum. Yes ooo some dey see ghosts when matter pass Nigeria is bad or OBJ is PDP matter.
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by ettehgate(m): 4:47pm On Nov 08, 2007
scientist no de this forum?
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 08, 2007
What i meant is that
are you in support or against ?
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by NINETOFIVE(m): 4:57pm On Nov 08, 2007
NINETOFIVE:

[size=15pt]I 've been reading this thread for a while, and I have noticed with great disappointment how people are not very independent in their thinking, at this junction you actually want to start considering if Dr Watson was right. People switch off their brain, unable to apply logic's and would keep demanding for documents to prove every single point, reminds me only of zombie,  by this demand to peddle only written documents here, one has to be completely divorced from the very issue at hand, I thought this discussion should be about Application of logic's.

lets apply logic here rather, man has been to the space and  has displayed the desire to continue the exploration of the space, by up grading the transportation system to the space from conventional rockets to more efficient and comfortable means called space shuttle, therefore using only rockets for launching, there is a very visible modern day  continuance in the exploration of the space, because space travel is real, the space is not parse out of this earth, the space is only partially out of the atmosphere and with a diminished effect of gravity, but the space does not lack oxygen, hence flying objects so far invented by man which depends on hot air to gain upthrust could be used to explore the space, this is not the case with the moon landing stuff which is very evident that the moon exploration was either discarded or that it never was.

Many times, it has been said that the moon is sort of a vacuum with no oxygen, people has failed to apply deeper  thought, that all flying objects invented by man so far depends on hot air to gain upthrust and air can not be generated in a vacuum, which would make the principle of flying as we know it not to apply  once any flying objects known by man enters the moon space. even if man would depend on free fall to land in the moon once the rocket or the space shuttle enters the moon space, man would not  be able to make it back to the earth, because their flying craft would not be able to generate any air for an upthrust during the take off. the people that came up with the moon landing thing knew that the world is full of intellectual slaves unable to think independently, this shit don't fly with NINETOFIVE, so let all the madness stop now, for you to generate heavy wind with a propeller, there is need for air to be present in the atmosphere, even the heavy furnace the turbo engine emits can not even apply in a vacuum.[/size]

mdsocks:

What i meant is that
are you in support or against ?

of course, am 100% against.
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Kobojunkie: 5:00pm On Nov 08, 2007
NINETOFIVE:

Is a God Given right to remain dumb. what do you know about Russia, Russia has almost a different account of every inventions including the moon landing stuff, ne govory toshto tiy nesnayet, tiy ponimaesh?

This might help you reason a bit @NineToFive,  I did not ask you to TELL me what you think of what I know of Russia and what you suspect. If you are one who says NASA is wrong.  Show factual information for your stand and if you REALLY KNOW more than I do about russia, since it was a RACE and the world was made to believe that NASA WON the race, show information that support your claim that Russia did not accept the decision on that race from NASA. OR accept that you do not have data or information to support your claim past what has convinced you. This is not religion, this is not about HAVING FAITH, this is about being able to support your claim with documents( any media you choose) and evidence that are VERIFIABLE. Simple!!! Going on and on and on about what you think people are thinking is not answering anything,
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by NINETOFIVE(m): 5:36pm On Nov 08, 2007
Kobojunkie:

This might help you reason a bit @NineToFive, I did not ask you to TELL me what you think of what I know of Russia and what you suspect. If you are one who says NASA is wrong. Show factual information for your stand and if you REALLY KNOW more than I do about russia, since it was a RACE and the world was made to believe that NASA WON the race, show information that support your claim that Russia did not accept the decision on that race from NASA. OR accept that you do not have data or information to support your claim past what has convinced you. This is not religion, this is not about HAVING FAITH, this is about being able to support your claim with documents( any media you choose) and evidence that are VERIFIABLE. Simple!!! Going on and on and on about what you think people are thinking is not answering anything,

If I post informations from real Russian web site, you would not understand a damn thing, cause it would be written in Russian language, and what has what the Russians has to say, got to do with the fact that man has not yet invented a means of flying that does not depend on air for upthrust which apparently throws the dodgy moon landing account to the gutter where it permanently belongs, NINETOFIVE chooses to apply logic's, a far cry from what you seem to be doing, Yes man, please I don't mean this in a condescending way, the moon is a sort of vacuum, now take a cue from there and start thinking you might come to the conclusion that is immaterial what the Russians says in this instance, the whole idea of moon landing is so disjointed and inapplicable.

by the way, what I wrote in Latin alphabets below was in Russian language;
ne govory toshto tiy nesnayet, tiy ponimaesh? [meaning, don say what you don't know, do you understand?]
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Kobojunkie: 5:48pm On Nov 08, 2007
NINETOFIVE:

If I post informations from real Russian web site, you would not understand a damn thing, cause it would be written in Russian language, and what has what the Russians has to say, got to do with the fact that man has not yet invented a means of flying that does not depend on air for upthrust which apparently throws the dodgy moon landing account to the gutter where it permanently belongs, NINETOFIVE chooses to apply logic's, a far cry from what you seem to be doing, Yes man, please I don't mean this in a condescending way, the moon is a sort of vacuum, now take a cue from there and start thinking you might come to the conclusion that is immaterial what the Russians says in this instance, the whole idea of moon landing is so disjointed and inapplicable.

by the way, what I wrote in Latin alphabets below was in Russian language;
ne govory toshto tiy nesnayet, tiy ponimaesh? [meaning, don say what you don't know, do you understand?]

You are still not making any points but going on and on and on with information that means nothing outside of your mind. If you are just here to mouth off, that is fine and I can certainly understand that you are allowed to do that but if you really have a point to make, make it already and let people digest the information and get to researching. Some of us have really little time to waste in here on small talk.
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 08, 2007
During the Apollo 11 mission a strange object accompanied the spacecraft whilst it was in space. Thinking that the object could be the S4B, a part of the rocket that had been unattached 2 days previously, they contacted Houston asking for the whereabouts of the rocket part. Buzz Aldrin: ‘Obviously, the three of us weren’t going to blurt out, ‘Hey Houston, we got something moving along side us and we don’t know what it is, can you tell us what it is? We weren’t about to do that, uhh, cos we know that those transmissions would be heard by all sorts of people and, uh, who knows what someone would have demanded that we turn back because of aliens or whatever the reason is…’ Houston, not knowing the situation reported back that the S4B was 6,000 nautical miles away from the Apollo craft. To this day, NASA have refused an official explanation for the object.

another fact Kobo
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Kobojunkie: 6:08pm On Nov 08, 2007
mdsocks:

During the Apollo 11 mission a strange object accompanied the spacecraft whilst it was in space. Thinking that the object could be the S4B, a part of the rocket that had been unattached 2 days previously, they contacted Houston asking for the whereabouts of the rocket part. Buzz Aldrin: ‘Obviously, the three of us weren’t going to blurt out, ‘Hey Houston, we got something moving along side us and we don’t know what it is, can you tell us what it is? We weren’t about to do that, uhh, because we know that those transmissions would be heard by all sorts of people and, uh, who knows what someone would have demanded that we turn back because of aliens or whatever the reason is…’ Houston, not knowing the situation reported back that the S4B was 6,000 nautical miles away from the Apollo craft. To this day, NASA have refused an official explanation for the object.
another fact Kobo

SIGH!!!!

fact - a piece of information about circumstances that exist or events that have occurred; "first you must collect all the facts of the case"

You are kidding me, right ?? @MDSOCKS? When I read that, I get that the dudes did not know what it was and NASA did not know what it was,  so what does that prove to you   That they were in a film studio filming and did not know what was running along side them and the guys in the studio did not know what it was either @Mdsocks

Where in that is the fact in what you posted please??
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 08, 2007
Why have they not given an official expplanation to this
The pic i posted in the former page ,check it
and juxtapose the video ,
Can you see the difference?
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Kobojunkie: 6:50pm On Nov 08, 2007
mdsocks:

Why have they not given an official expplanation to this
The pic i posted in the former page ,check it
and juxtapose the video ,
Can you see the difference?

Your asking that question is to me as if you are asking why the CIA has yet to answer questions about ROSWELL being real or not. Come On!!! From the post you have up there, it is obvious that they do not know and may not want to comment until they get more information or it may be that they do not care to know at all since it is in the past. There are many reasons but claiming that is support that that the mission was a hoax is so far off.

I saw the video, and again, to me this is like you asking me to juxtapose the other video on the list that comes up with the link, with the space ship flying past, to this. It does not make sense to do that. You point to their being a triangle, I do not see a triangle but something there. If that is in the original NASA movie, then only NASA can answer that question since the dude is the one wearing the suit. But again, I say AGAIN, you can not use NASA videos to say it is HOAX that way cause this is information they can provide explanations for and you cannot because

1) You were not there when it was made,
2) You can only make assumptions which in the end are not based on facts but what you think
3) NASA not wanting to spend time explaning such to people who do not believe them does not equal IT IS A HOAX,
4) Go through YouTube and you will find tons of videos with the same shots modified according to the taste of the poster. How can you then knowing that, we are able to do all this today expect to convince me or any intelligent being with a video you post that can not be linked directly to NASA should one have questions??
5) If you want to start somewhere, at least start with Russia and Soviet Union sources, again I mention this cause USUALLY you go to the loser for information to counter what the winner placed forward. Infact, I suspect that Russia was not just sitting down and waiting for NASA to tell it that it made it to the moon SIX TIMES. I would bet that Russia watched it all by some means, with use of satelite pictures where able to see and learn if it was true of not. Find us VIABLE sources please.
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 08, 2007
The pic is gotten from NASA.
Why would a pic differ from what is in the Video which were taken at the same time ?
I think that's is even enough to say the landing was hoax cool
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Kobojunkie: 7:06pm On Nov 08, 2007
mdsocks:

Why would a pic differ from what is in the Video which were taken at the same time ?
I think that's is even enough to say the landing was hoax cool

Show me how you came to this conclusion There were six walks on the moon. Which one of those 6 are you speaking of. What time of the day was this picture taken and what part of the movie are you speaking of?? How did you sync the time the movie was taken with the time the pic was taken??
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Horus(m): 7:09pm On Nov 08, 2007
I think that's is even enough to say the landing was hoax  
Correct!!,a hoax!! cool
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by JeopardE(m): 7:11pm On Nov 08, 2007
Bahahahahahahahahahahaha -- threads like this illustrate why no matter what part of the earth you go to, there will always be an abundance of nutjobs.
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Horus(m): 7:12pm On Nov 08, 2007
There were six walks on the moon.
There were NO walks on the moon.
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Kobojunkie: 7:19pm On Nov 08, 2007
Well, if you are one who wants to believe that it did not happen JUST CAUSE YOU WANT TO BELIEVE THAT , I am all for you believing that but please understand that there are people out there who like to be objective and actually like to have information, VERIFIABLE AND LOGICAL data/ information to review before they arrive at conclusions.

Making claims haphazardly does not facts make !! grin
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 08, 2007
i have listened to proponents that alot of people were involved, so the landing would be real because of this

but check this,

NASA launched the TETR-A satellite just months before the first lunar mission. The proclaimed purpose was to simulate transmissions coming from the moon so that the Houston ground crews (all those employees sitting behind computer screens at Mission Control) could "rehearse" the first moon landing. In other words, though NASA claimed that the satellite crashed shortly before the first lunar mission (a misinformation lie), its real purpose was to relay voice, fuel consumption, altitude, and telemetry data as if the transmissions were coming from an Apollo spacecraft as it neared the moon. Very few NASA employees knew the[b] truth[/b] because they believed that the computer and television data they were receiving was the genuine article. Merely a hundred or so knew what was really going on; not tens of thousands as it might first appear.
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Kobojunkie: 7:28pm On Nov 08, 2007
mdsocks:

i have listened to proponents that alot of people were involved, so the landing would be real because of this

but check this,

NASA launched the TETR-A satellite just months before the first lunar mission. The proclaimed purpose was to simulate transmissions coming from the moon so that the Houston ground crews (all those employees sitting behind computer screens at Mission Control) could "rehearse" the first moon landing. In other words, though NASA claimed that the satellite crashed shortly before the first lunar mission (a misinformation lie), its real purpose was to relay voice, fuel consumption, altitude, and telemetry data as if the transmissions were coming from an Apollo spacecraft as it neared the moon. Very few NASA employees knew the[b] truth[/b] because they believed that the computer and television data they were receiving was the genuine article. Merely a hundred or so knew what was really going on; not tens of thousands as it might first appear.

Hey MDSOCKS, After reading that post from you, I really believe I need to move on now. I tried earlier but NOW I know this is not going to get anywhere at all. Reposting to me information that is baseless and meaningless only irritates me and I believe when you all actually come up with information that makes sense, you know where to find me.

What you posted up there is like someone telling me that all persons with cells phones are being fooled and made to believe they are speaking with someone at a distance on the other side when in actual fact, the person is right next to em. ARE YOU SERIOUS?
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 08, 2007
In 1969 computer chips had not been invented. The maximum computer memory was 256k, and this was housed in a large air conditioned building. In 2002 a top of the range computer requires at least 64 Mb of memory to run a simulated Moon landing, and that does not include the memory required to take off again once landed. The alleged computer on board Apollo 11 had 32k of memory. That's the equivalent of a simple calculator

If debris from the Apollo missions was left on the Moon, then it would be visible today through a powerful telescope, however no such debris can be seen. The Clementine probe that recently mapped the Moons surface failed to show any Apollo artefacts left by Man during the missions. Where did the Moon Buggy and base of the LM go?
Aliens on moon picked it up to hide or what? grin

This are questions we need answers to Kobojunkie
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Kobojunkie: 7:37pm On Nov 08, 2007
No, those are questions you need to go get answers for yourself for. PLEASE PICK UP BOOKS AND READ, Do ACTUAL RESEARCH on your own OF the Book Walk. Read DIRECTLY publications that NASA ACTUALLY posted for it's claims and then come back and see if those questions still exist. pLEASE READ!!
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 08, 2007
the person is right next to em. ARE YOU SERIOUS?
am very serious,
reread what i posted if it is not possible
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Horus(m): 7:42pm On Nov 08, 2007
Landing on the moon is a claims not facts !!
You believe in the landing JUST BECAUSE YOU WANT TO BELIEVE THAT.
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 08, 2007
Kobojunkie
I need facts from neutral people
reading from NASA is a waste of time
I want to get me good links i  can learn from
Am very ready to learn  wink
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Horus(m): 8:07pm On Nov 08, 2007
APOLLO FACTS

FACT: Neil Armstrong is now suffering with mental illness. A direct result of him putting his name forward as the foundation stone for the biggest lie in history. OR it could be that he has become paranoid by the overwhelming number of web sites, exposing him as a liar.

FACT: Rumor has it that Apollo 12 astronaut Pete Conrad was going public about the fake Moon landings on the 30th anniversary back in July 1999. He was killed in a motorcycle accident one week before the 30th anniversary.

FACT: It takes the space shuttle 66 hours to reach the International Space Station which is a mere 185 miles above Earth. NASA claim Apollo 13 was 55 hours into it's duration from lift off when it encountered a problem at a distance of 200,000 miles from Earth. Sheesh.

FACT: On his web site, world celebrity Uri Geller states that NASA's Apollo Moon pictures have been crudely faked, and asks WHY? Uri however is friendly with Apollo 14 astronaut Edgar Mitchell, so we may ask WHY does he not ask Mitchell himself why the photo's were faked?

FACT: President Lyndon made certain Apollo files classified, with a declassification date of 2026. This is so those involved in the Apollo scam would be long dead and gone, and no one alive to blame. One need not wait 19 years for the truth behind Apollo, as it is already well known.

FACT: In the early 60's NASA officials, realizing that a manned Moon landing was totally impossible before 1970, met in secret behind closed doors. It was at that meeting they agreed upon a decision to fake Apollo 11, in the hope they would get to the Moon later on, and then shroud the earlier faked pictures for genuine Moon pictures. The reality is they never succeeded with any mission.

FACT: Arthur C. Clarke referred to Apollo 11 as a "Hole in History". Historian A.J.P. Taylor referred to it as "The biggest nonevent of his lifetime".

FACT: NASA had not perfected the lunar landing craft in time for Apollo 11. In 2007 they are still trying to get a rocket to land and take off again, 38 years after Apollo was supposed to have done just that.

FACT: Film footage taken inside the capsule of ALL Apollo missions, shows a light blue haze, and curvature of Earth through capsule window, when they were supposedly half way to the Moon, and in the blackness of space. This proves that capsule was only in Earth orbit.

FACT: Moon pictures on NASA's web sites are fake, with backdrop scenes pasted. The pictures reveal a black line penciled in where background meets daylight sky, which was blacked out completely.

FACT: The LM used on latter missions, was the same spec as the first mission, ie, no modifications. It would have therefore been impossible to carry the rover vehicle to the Moon in the same confined LM, even if it collapsed into a more compact form.

FACT: The lunar rover had inflatable tires which would have exploded if pre-inflated, and there was no air on the Moon to inflate them. Pro Apollo NUTTERS claim the rover had solid wire mesh tires. Yes the rover in the museum had these fitted in the mid 70's when they realized pneumatic tires could not have functioned on the Moon. NASA have had 38 years in which to clear up the plainly obvious mistakes within the Apollo program. Each time some one brings up a query NASA correct it and say nothing, ie, they cannot say why the anomaly was there in the first place. Anyway I have pictures of the rover supposedly on the Moon and it has the SAME tires AND tire valves as the one they used at KSC. In other words it is the SAME one. Early close up pictures of the rover on Internet have CHANGED since the blunder was exposed on this web site.

FACT: It would have been impossible to have a water cooled space suit on the Moon, when outside temperature was already at boiling point of water, there would be no where for the heat to dissipate.

FACT: The LM was suspended from a huge traverse crane based at Langley Research Center, Hampton, Virginia, and was gently lowered at the same time it traversed over a mock Moon surface created beneath it. Check picture on REALITY site, and Channel 4 video "As it Happened" .

FACT: Trainee astronauts were also suspended from this huge traverse crane in a horizontal position to simulate reduced gravity. Check picture on REALITY site with the NASA web site picture of Harrison Schmitt tripping up. The unusual high backward leg swing is identical in both pictures.

FACT: Film footage allegedly taken by Apollo 8 as it supposedly circled the Moon, is the SAME film used for the Apollo 11 mission, except that film is reversed and run backwards, look for "tadpole like" mountain range. What NASA did was to film the mock lunar surface at LRC, traveling in one direction, then reverse camera, and film surface traveling in opposite direction, as shown in video's.

FACT: Film footage showing Apollo missions allegedly circling the Moon, was taken by a rail mounted camera which slowly moved toward a rotating plaster paris model of the Moon.

FACT: James Lovell was reading from a prewritten script in the simulator when he did the voice over for the above film, and referred to the Moon as being "essentially gray, no color, looks like plaster of paris". It was indeed plaster of paris he was referring to, hence the smirk on face of Michael Collins after this remark.

FACT: Anyone who believes the Moon landings must be "essentially green".

FACT: Michael J. Tuttle who composed the fake Moon pictures, used mountain background scenes from the astronaut training sessions in Iceland, and other places, to paste on the genuine simulation pictures. He also digitally composed the 360 degree panoramic shots of fake Moon landing sites for use by NASA. His URL speaks for itself. The majority of NASA's fake Moon landing pictures were taken/composed in the mid 90's, AND NOT in the late 60's as many are led to believe. This was because suspicion was aroused at the time regarding the limited number of photo's available. NASA had to do something rapidly because of the onset of the Internet.

FACT: The Saturn V rocket had shed 97% of its weight upon reaching Earth orbit. The remaining 3% was the space capsule placed in Earth orbit.

FACT: Earth is 250,000 miles from the Moon, yet reflected sunlight from its surface is strong enough to illuminate the darkness on planet Earth. Anyone hovering above surface of Moon would be blinded by the high intensity light reflected back.

FACT: In the mid 60's, Alan Shepherd was removed from ALL space missions due to vertigo and meniere's disease. No one in such a poor state of health would be assigned to such a dangerous and complex mission. He was not even on the Apollo 14 mission, which in itself was only in Earth orbit.

FACT: Alleged Moon rock is basalt rock found here on Earth. NASA made it radioactive by "baking it" in a radiation oven. If it is genuine Moon rock, then it was brought back by a scoop and return probe.

FACT: The monitored radio/data signals were either transmitted from Earth and reflected back by bouncing signal of the Moon, or were transmitted via a leased channel. If a valuable source of monitoring equipment was left on Moon, then it would be used today, and not shut down in the 70's.

FACT: In a TV interview with journalist Sheena McDonald back in 1994, the NASA Administrator, Dan Golden, (alias Dan Dare), openly admitted that mankind cannot venture beyond Earth orbit, until they can overcome the dangers of cosmic radiation. He managed to say this without any mention of the Apollo missions 25 years before, which supposedly went 250,000 miles outside Earth orbit.

FACT: Neil Armstrong has NO momento's or photographs whatsoever from his alleged Moon mission, however he has plenty from his test pilot days. There are no photographs of Armstrong supposedly on the Moon, because Armstrong, knowing the saga was fake, refused NASA permission.

FACT: In 1969 computer chips had not been invented. The maximum computer memory was 256k, and this was housed in a large air conditioned building. In 2007 a top of the range computer requires at least 64 Mb of memory to run a simulated Moon landing, and that does not include the memory required to take off again once landed. The computer on board Apollo 11 had 32k memory.

FACT: When Apollo astronauts were not in space, they were manning mission control communication for other Apollo missions, this was to limit the number of persons in the know. There were in fact two communication links to every Apollo mission. First was launch control who dealt with communication at lift off, and reentry, however once in Earth orbit communication was handed over to the limited few astronauts manning mission control. Check it yourself on film coverage released at the time. Collins, Duke, Aldrin, Lovell, Shepherd, Schmitt, Cernan etc, are all there on various missions. Lovell himself admitted that there were two communication links to the astronauts.

FACT: It would have been impossible for the astronauts to get from the Lunar Module to the conical space capsule, as this section was occupied by the 3 large reentry parachutes, which ejected from the conical end.

FACT: In 2007 NASA does not have the technology to land a man on the Moon, and return them safely. It may be possible in the future, but such a feat is still many, many years away.

FACT: Buzz Aldrin believes he has suffered brain damage as a result of his trip to the Moon. He knows darned well that he never went anywhere near the Moon, and so could not have suffered brain damage in the way he alleges. Aldrin was the only Apollo astronaut who went public, and talked about the Moon landings during the 70's and 80's. The guilt, remorse, and stumbling over awkward questions put to him by the media, have put an intolerable strain on him. His psychological damage is the result of keeping it bottled up for 38 years, instead of getting it off his mind. In Aldrin's book "Return to Earth", he makes a remark that all 6 of them have been made to look fools. Make of this what you will.

FACT: Deadly radiation in space beyond the magnetosphere, make space travel impossible. Scientists have not yet found a way to protect astronauts from this deadly radiation.

Source: http://www.geocities.com/apollofacts/
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 09, 2007
@Horus
Buzz Aldrin believes he has suffered brain damage as a result of his trip to the Moon. He knows darned well that he never went anywhere near the Moon, and so could not have suffered brain damage in the way he alleges. Aldrin was the only Apollo astronaut who went public, and talked about the Moon landings during the 70's and 80's. The guilt, remorse, and stumbling over awkward questions put to him by the media, have put an intolerable strain on him. His psychological damage is the result of keeping it bottled up for 38 years, instead of getting it off his mind. In Aldrin's book "Return to Earth", he makes a remark that all 6 of them have been made to look fools. Make of this what you will.

No ooo,
The Aliens on moon shaked hands with him, that's why he has a brain damage now.  grin  grin
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by pcmecom(m): 6:20pm On Nov 09, 2007
interesting
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by thompsond2: 8:52am On Nov 12, 2007
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon!
« #27 on: October 31, 2007, 11:06 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this are a list of questions that shows that the moon landing was hoax

1.One NASA picture from Apollo 11 is looking up at Neil Armstrong about to take his giant step for mankind. The photographer must have been lying on the planet surface. If Armstrong was the first man on the Moon, then who took the shot?

2. A camera panned upwards to catch Apollo 16's Lunar Landerlifting off the Moon. Who did the filming?

3. Apollo 14 astronaut Allen Shepard played golf on the Moon. In front of a worldwide TV audience, Mission Control teased him about slicing the ball to the right. Yet a slice is caused by uneven air flow over the ball. The Moon has no atmosphere and no air.

4. The Moon landings took place during the Cold War. Why didn't America make a signal on the moon that could be seen from earth? The PR would have been phenomenal and it could have been easily done with magnesium flares.

5.The flags shadow goes behind the rock so doesn't match the dark line in the foreground, which looks like a line cord. So the shadow to the lower right of the spaceman must be the flag. Where is his shadow? And why is the flag fluttering if there is no air or wind on the moon?

6. How can the flag be brightly lit when its side is to the light? And where, in all of these shots, are the stars?

more still to come

you are a mugu for ASKING FOR THE STARS, FUCKING DIDIRIN WEY NO GO SCHOOL
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by naciremA(m): 10:37am On Nov 12, 2007
skyope (m)
nigeria

Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon!
« #122 on: November 05, 2007, 09:40 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
americans made commercial computers. before 1999 december 31 they said you need to make your pc y2k complaint or disaster looms.bill gates made millions selling y2k complaint kit. anti-americans (who are also americans) made millions from selling books that y2k bug is a hoax. don't you all remember computer life on guardian newspaper. everything was y2k complaint this y2k complaint that. be careful what side you take on america whether moon walking or not, its all show business with primary purpose of making more money. just imagine watching CNN for the last 4 years without the war in iraq, BORING.

So it would make sense that all the hype from americaqns that this was a hoax would be to make money and sell "hoax" literature and videos.

I dont see them making any money from selling we did go to the moon literature and videos.

As far as the Y2K issue, I do not recall any industrialized or technically proficient nations stating that Y2K was not an issue. I am sure if it was an issue that could have been disproven BEFORE the Y2K change it would have been. Hind sight is 20/20.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Another Bomb Blast In Wuse 2, Abuja? / Amaechi Will Not Contest 2015 Presidency / We Have Not Paid Our Secretariat Staff For Over 3 Years- PDP National Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.