Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! (10435 Views)

Poll: Did they?

Yes: 58% (14 votes)
No!: 41% (10 votes)
This poll has ended

Buhari, Obama, Ban Ki-Moon At UN General Meeting (Photos) / Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / Disclaimer...!!! Buhari Didnt Go For Medical Checkup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by pcmecom(m): 4:38pm On Oct 30, 2007
America didnt go to the moon as was widely said,they faked their trip to moon so that they could win the cold war with russia,for evidence to this claim

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6MvcIs4OcQ

I know alot of u will be shocked to hear this,I too was quite shocked when I heard it but when I did some research on it,I found out that it could be possible.Please before u react to this post kindly look at the evidence!
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by babasin(m): 5:03pm On Oct 30, 2007
this was well known.

The flag in there picture was 'waving' which is not possible in Moon.
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by presido1: 6:39pm On Oct 30, 2007
babasin
Word
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Kobojunkie: 7:21pm On Oct 30, 2007
How do you know there is no wind on the moon @babasin
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Afam(m): 7:26pm On Oct 30, 2007
A country that protected, aided and shielded its athletes from being banned for doping while carting away gold medals in sprint at Olympics is capable of forging and faking anything.

After all na dem lie, forge document, fake some, claim say Iraq get WMDs and even talk how long e go take for Saddam to launch am before dem enter Iraq just to help Harlibuton make money.
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Kobojunkie: 7:34pm On Oct 30, 2007
How do you know there is no wind on the Moon ?? @Babasin,
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 30, 2007
http://unmuseum.mus.pa.us/moonhoax.htm

@pcmecom

Conspiracy theories seem to be your favourite preoccupation. While am aware they can be quite thrilling to consume do try and be intelligent and broadminded even as you enjoy them.
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by presido1: 7:51pm On Oct 30, 2007
Kobojunkie:

How do you know there is no wind on the Moon ?? @Babasin,
Do you have wind in a vacuum?
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Kobojunkie: 7:58pm On Oct 30, 2007
presido1:

Now I direct the two questions to you @presido1 and to babasin

1) How do you know there is a VACUUM on the moon ??

2) How do you know there are no winds on the moon??
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by TayoD1(m): 7:58pm On Oct 30, 2007
@presido1,

It is good for people to understand a concept before they just write. Assuming the moon was indeed a vacuum, is it not obvious to you that it ceases to be one as soon as Russia and America set foot on it? Please think a bit!
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by presido1: 8:17pm On Oct 30, 2007
Them, themselves know that the moon is a vaccum hence the concluded that the flag waves because the astronauts were wiggling the flagpole back and forth trying to get it to stick in the lunar soil. Given that kind of motion, any cloth would wave whether it is in a vacuum or not.Your question of how do i know that the moon is a vacuum has been answerd by the americans themselves.
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by TayoD1(m): 8:24pm On Oct 30, 2007
@Presido1,

Abeg go siddon somewhere. You can't even defend your statment but rather fall back on what someone else says. When are our people going to learn to think independently based on the laws of science and common sense?
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Kobojunkie: 8:28pm On Oct 30, 2007
presido1:

Them, themselves know that the moon is a vaccum hence the concluded that the flag waves because the astronauts were wiggling the flagpole back and forth trying to get it to stick in the lunar soil. Given that kind of motion, any cloth would wave whether it is in a vacuum or not.Your question of how do i know that the moon is a vacuum has been answerd by the americans themselves.

know that you NEVER REALLY ANSWERED MY QUESTIONS TO YOU AT ALL, so please feel free to try again @Presido

1) How do you know there is a VACUUM on the moon ??

2) How do you know there are no winds on the moon??
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by presido1: 9:10pm On Oct 30, 2007
@TayoD
As an independent scientist you are please let me know what you have discovered as i know some from Issac newton, Michael faraday and the rest.
Tayo-D:

@presido1,
It is good for people to understand a concept before they just write. Assuming the moon was indeed a vacuum, is it not obvious to you that it ceases to be one as soon as Russia and America set foot on it? Please think a bit!
Mind u in science we dont assume.
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Kobojunkie: 9:16pm On Oct 30, 2007
presido1:

@TayoD
As an independent scientist you are please let me know what you have discovered as i know some from Issac newton, Michael faraday and the rest. Mind u in science we don't assume.

Is this you trying to say you are a scientist then?? @Presido . If yes, I happen to be a fellow BioChemist myself and I would really love to know the source of your information still. My Questions still stand @presido
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by babasin(m): 10:09pm On Oct 30, 2007
How do you know there are no winds on the moon??

Go back and read your science book very well

The moon has no atmosphere, so it has no weather at all!

the moon doesn't have any air around it. The air that surrounds our earth acts as a nice blanket to keep us warm and comfy! But the moon, since it doesn't have this blanket, gets much colder than the earth — and much hotter than the earth.

the flag waves because the astronauts were wiggling the flagpole back and forth trying to get it to stick in the lunar soil. Given that kind of motion, any cloth would wave whether it is in a vacuum or not

The flag is on its own and astronaut standing away. so how can it wave?

Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Afam(m): 10:30pm On Oct 30, 2007
Dem dey call dis type American Wonder.

And the mumu Nigerians go dey blindly support them like sheep wey no get legal adviser,

Tufiakwa for brainless people.
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Kobojunkie: 11:26pm On Oct 30, 2007
babasin:

Go back and read your science book very well

The moon has no atmosphere, so it has no weather at all!

the moon doesn't have any air around it. The air that surrounds our earth acts as a nice blanket to keep us warm and comfy! But the moon, since it doesn't have this blanket, gets much colder than the earth — and much hotter than the earth.

The flag is on its own and astronaut standing away. so how can it wave?

So basically, in other words, you read your science book to find out that the moon has no atmosphere and hence no wind?? @Babasin,  who wrote those books for you to read?? Notice I am still on the same question ,  How do you know there are no winds on the moon??@Babasin,
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by TayoD1(m): 3:52am On Oct 31, 2007
@Afam,

And the mumu Nigerians go dey blindly support them like sheep wey no get legal adviser,

Tufiakwa for brainless people.
You never fail to live up to expectation Afam. Again and again, you are sure to lower the standard of a debate. Next time please try and make sure we at least get to the second page before you show your true colour.
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Kobojunkie: 3:53am On Oct 31, 2007
LMAO!!!!! I just ignore it mostly @Tayo, grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Nobody: 4:02am On Oct 31, 2007
Oga Tayo-D abeg just help us ignore Afam. He just started primary school. Its not his fault he can't reason intellectually.

Ah, the "hate everything American without recourse to rational thinking" club members are at it again. How do they know there is no air on the moon?
There are gases on the moon and other planets. There is NO OXYGEN on the moon however.
Perhaps our learned illiterates assume that oxygen = air!
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by TayoD1(m): 4:04am On Oct 31, 2007
@Presido1,

As an independent scientist you are please let me know what you have discovered as i know some from Issac newton, Michael faraday and the rest.
I'm not a Scientist, but an Engineer, and I can tell by your statement that you know nothing next to science.

Mind u in science we don't assume.
Like I said before, your statement betrays your lack of knowledge. Do you want to retract this statement or you'd rather have us expose your lack of knowledge on the world wide web?
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Nobody: 4:16am On Oct 31, 2007
Presido1 is a quranic scientist. He is investigating the phenomenon of mountains as earth's stabilising tent pegs.
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by bolaoni(m): 4:54am On Oct 31, 2007
What won't I hear/read on NL shocked shocked shocked

America no go moon? Na wa o. Why did those theorists wait this long to
disprove that claim?

That rocket that launched that very day, where did it go to? Hollywood or
inside white house or na for one of America's allies dem go hide? Hmm na wa o

Good Lord save us o
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 31, 2007
you just knowing shocked

will post facts that support it's hoax later(busy now0 cool
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by grafikdon: 10:03am On Oct 31, 2007
I wonder what you folks gain from all the attempt to discredit God's Own Country the USA. . . shey dem deny una Visa? I am just asking o. . . no disrespect. cool
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by somze(f): 10:14am On Oct 31, 2007
Some people dont cease to amaze me . . . but again they are thesame ones claiming the holocaust never occured and Isreal has no land in the middle east.
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 31, 2007
this are a list of questions that shows that the moon landing was hoax

1.One NASA picture from Apollo 11 is looking up at Neil Armstrong about to take his giant step for mankind. The photographer must have been lying on the planet surface. If Armstrong was the first man on the Moon, then who took the shot?

2. A camera panned upwards to catch Apollo 16's Lunar Landerlifting off the Moon. Who did the filming?

3. Apollo 14 astronaut Allen Shepard played golf on the Moon. In front of a worldwide TV audience, Mission Control teased him about slicing the ball to the right. Yet a slice is caused by uneven air flow over the ball. The Moon has no atmosphere and no air.

4. The Moon landings took place during the Cold War. Why didn't America make a signal on the moon that could be seen from earth? The PR would have been phenomenal and it could have been easily done with magnesium flares.

5.The flags shadow goes behind the rock so doesn't match the dark line in the foreground, which looks like a line cord. So the shadow to the lower right of the spaceman must be the flag. Where is his shadow? And why is the flag fluttering if there is no air or wind on the moon?

6. How can the flag be brightly lit when its side is to the light? And where, in all of these shots, are the stars?

more still to come cool
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by kaylala(m): 11:10am On Oct 31, 2007
shocked shocked
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by dayokanu(m): 11:12am On Oct 31, 2007
@ All, some people are just hell bent on discrediting anything America. tell them george Bush is Gay and they would be happy, Tell them Bush planned world

trade center bombing and you would have their support, Tell them America caused Global warming, wild fire in Australia, War in Darfur, desertification in Nigeria, even

flooding in Lagos and you would hear Hurray yet Majority of them earn their living in America or sleep at the American embassy for the past 5 year awaiting a visa.

Even women infertlity and Male impotency can be blamed on America and CIA, FBI even caused the growing population of Area boys and Almajiri in Nigeria.

Hopeless people!!! cry
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by somze(f): 11:17am On Oct 31, 2007
Mdsocks did you check this link?
http://unmuseum.mus.pa.us/moonhoax.htm
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by mellow(m): 12:19pm On Oct 31, 2007
Arrested development. Waiting to see what the Americans will say about it.[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'Jaji Bombs Were Made Inside The Barracks' (Enemy Within) / Court Orders That Alleged Nyanya Bombers Be Tried In Camera / FG Invites Experts To Fine-tune 3-year Nat’l Economic Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.