Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,077 members, 7,845,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano (17230 Views)

Boko Haram Kills 13, Abducts 8 In Borno Village / Boko Haram Abducts Teenage Girls In Borno, Kill Seven / Boko Haram Abducts 400+ Women In Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by dubem3(m): 4:41pm On Mar 22, 2012
ZUBY77: This is the time for west to tell us how angry they are. Time to send drones in the north. I m off to my village.

do you happen to have bunkers there?
The ostrich method may not work.
Lets define what we want, then turn and fight for it.
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by Delible(m): 4:50pm On Mar 22, 2012
So unfortunate Nigeria just lost it as a nation. I advise we citizens start getting back up.
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by blackboi(m): 4:56pm On Mar 22, 2012
Ucbiu: For dose DAT AR makin foolish comment on Muslims...
u hav to knw DAT is not all Muslim DAT AR terrorist ...
So jst talk on Al-qeda not Muslims in general...
1. 90% of Muslims are bitterly aggressive
2. most moslems are terrorists
3. Islam has produced too many terrorists on the face of earth

awon anti-human gbogbo
*vampires* oshi
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by chuqudy(m): 5:13pm On Mar 22, 2012
What a hell are whites, Igbos and other non hausas doing in the north. That place should be deserted and deverstated.
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by maninmood(m): 5:26pm On Mar 22, 2012
rabzy01:
Including Adolph Hitler, Timothy McVeigh, Joseph Kony, Laurence Anini.....?

On April 17, 1995 Timothy McVeigh reportedly picked up a 20-foot Ryder truck from Elliott's Body Shop in Junction City. The truck was filled with roughly 5,000 pounds (2,300 kg) of ammonium nitrate, an agricultural fertilizer, and nitromethane, a highly volatile motor-racing fuel-a mixture also known as Kinepak or ANFO (ammonium nitrate/fuel oil).The truck exploded in the street in front of the Alfred P. Murrah federal building.
http://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/OK/ok.php

The Lord's Resistance Army, a cult guerrilla army led by Joseph Kony engaged in an armed rebellion against the Ugandan government, has been accused of using child soldiers and committing numerous crimes against humanity; including massacres, abductions, mutilation, torture, rape, and forced child labour as soldiers, porters, and sex slaves.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism

So what is your point exactly? Protecting your religion? Your name is rabzy? Sounds islamic to me. So terrible!!! One question, why was Muhammed so thirsty of human blood to the extent that he ordered you guys to be killing non-muslims? Don't you have eyes to see every one of you is terrorist? Muhammed deprives you guys of good life. And encourages you to kill other people that values good life. Have you ever read about Islam being invented by Catholic pope? Have you ever thought about the reason why Muhammed married someone that was older than him all cuz of money. And that supposed woman was a tool of Catholic pope? Muhammed was a violent man and he instilled that act of violence into your porous and vulnerable minds. Are you guys deaf and dumb? Can't you do a little research on your religion existence? Otherwise, you now turned yourselves to terrorists cuz of a man like you!!!

I am saving money to buy enough ammunition to protect my family and kill all you dumb a.s/s muslims!!! Insolent human beings. God punish you all. Woe to you all for causing humanity such a big problem. To all other Muslims that value humanity and do not follow Muhammed violent teachings, God bless you. angry angry
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by Outstrip(f): 5:27pm On Mar 22, 2012
It's the end of the world as we know it
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by Csami(m): 5:33pm On Mar 22, 2012
E don reach dat level
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by maninmood(m): 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2012
Outstrip: It's the end of the world as we know it

Please that is very hopeless. Like you have a problem and saying well that is the end of your life. Let's fight these bigots altogether. My sister , if you have small change , you no go wan make war start o, abeg. Life is sweet grin
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by Csami(m): 5:37pm On Mar 22, 2012
maninmood:

So what is your point exactly? Protecting your religion? Your name is rabzy? Sounds islamic to me. So terrible!!! One question, why was Muhammed so thirsty of human blood to the extent that he ordered you guys to be killing non-muslims? Don't you have eyes to see every one of you is terrorist? Muhammed deprives you guys of good life. And encourages you to kill other people that values good life. Have you ever read about Islam being invented by Catholic pope? Have you ever thought about the reason why Muhammed married someone that was older than him all cuz of money. And that supposed woman was a tool of Catholic pope? Muhammed was a violent man and he instilled that act of violence into your porous and vulnerable minds. Are you guys deaf and dumb? Can't you do a little research on your religion existence? Otherwise, you now turned yourselves to terrorists cuz of a man like you!!!

I am saving money to buy enough ammunition to protect my family and kill all you dumb a.s/s muslims!!! Insolent human beings. God punish you all. Woe to you all for causing humanity such a big problem. To all other Muslims that value humanity and do not follow Muhammed violent teachings, God bless you. angry angry
seconded.
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by maninmood(m): 5:50pm On Mar 22, 2012
Arouser:

Fork you. you tribalistic baboon.

Your ridiculous post has been noted cheesy. Haven't I told you not to smoke more than 3 wraps of weed today? angry
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by Outstrip(f): 6:01pm On Mar 22, 2012
maninmood:

Please that is very hopeless. Like you have a problem and saying well that is the end of your life. Let's fight these bigots altogether. My sister , if you have small change , you no go wan make war start o, abeg. Life is sweet grin

For real? So now I should snatch off my wig and run around like a mad woman because what everybody said would happen is happening. Maybe Nigeria should just be sunk into the bottom of the sea. This should not really be a surprise. It still hurts reading it but we knew it was coming. The people who are in charge did not care. They only care now because they realize that these terrorists do not discriminate. They come after everyone and they are now looking over their shoulders. It takes a lot for me to just shrug my shoulders and say to hell with it but at the end of the day I do not see any change unless something drastic like every single person that has ever smelled naira gained from corruption is in jail or out of office. Until the average Nigerian starts expecting more from the people in charge things will not change. Didn't the wikileaks document say that Nigeria will be like Afghanistan abi Pakistan in a few years. Does that seem reasonable now. Nigeria is a ticking bomb. I think we need to get serious. Yes I do. i don't know if those documents even took into consideration the whole bokoharam thing. So it might not even be 2035 it might be 2015 if care is not taken. When will we wake up? I am not feeling hopeless but to be honest my shoulders physically dropped when I saw Kano and Al-qaeda in the same article.
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by quest55(m): 6:05pm On Mar 22, 2012
There is no way that goverments of civilized countries will not suspend the teachings of Islam to children
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by aurenflani: 6:05pm On Mar 22, 2012
yEA AND THE LAST TIME I CHECKED A MUSLIM WHITE GUY KILLED A LOT OF PPL IN NORWAY. A MUSLIM KILLED SOME KIDS IN FRENCH SCHOOL-PATHETIC COWARDLY HATER.
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by Gerrard59(m): 6:06pm On Mar 22, 2012
s a
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by PROUDIGBO(m): 6:10pm On Mar 22, 2012
I wonder who the person is that 'liked' the initial post? Just what is there to like in this report ?
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by faboulicious(m): 6:21pm On Mar 22, 2012
d BH madness has taken an intnational dimension n i think its time we drop d religious attacks n tackle dis menace headlong as individuals n collectively as a nation enough of d religious bickering lets act now.
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by quest55(m): 6:21pm On Mar 22, 2012
The Koran does not say "if an infidel pee on your Koran, turn away and leave vengeance to Allah" rather the fatwah will have him bombed. Any serious moslem is bound to go violent (sooner or later) when you critisize their worship
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by Spirit96(m): 6:30pm On Mar 22, 2012
I do nt really believe that d terrorist abducted d German frm Naija. There shld be thourough investigatn 2 ascertain d truth. Let them tell us d country in North Africa where they are right nw.
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by quest55(m): 6:37pm On Mar 22, 2012
Spirit96: I do nt really believe that d terrorist abducted d German frm Naija. There shld be thourough investigatn 2 ascertain d truth. Let them tell us d country in North Africa where they are right nw.

How sure there wasn't coop b/w the state gov(s) and the the kidnappers? All them traitorous, bloody, creepy, moslem vampires.
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2012
mtchew
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by sexyglow(f): 6:57pm On Mar 22, 2012
@ zubby77 hope yur village isn't here in nigeria?.LWK
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by jpphilips(m): 7:01pm On Mar 22, 2012
CuteTj: I totally agree wit what you have said but in as much as i don't like GEJ, if another person was president, he/she wont fare any better against boko haram with the current situation of things in Nigeria.

i completely disagree with you, what i c in the nigerian military is a very determined and fearless people willing to defend the interest of a country that is not worth it.

our military can deliver if they want to, jonathan's administration is not making progress because it is soaked in corruption.

that is why he seems helpless, it takes nothing to rid dis nation of boko haram worst case they will run away.

lemme ask you; would you have believed that police check points could be banned?
but Abubakar did it.

my broda, it takes nothing to change this country ,all you need is determination but i tell you, you wont get anything from this admnistration. and who told you a buhari's administration will take this nonsense?

even a Ribadu's administration wont take this sh1t. it is unforunate that Nigerians are paying a high price for their blunder in April last year.

so much for south easterners that voted massively for clowns that cant protect them up north hope they have learnt their lessons.

it is a shame, it is a shame, it is a shame that in my backyard the Navy watch as crimminals break pipelines to steal crude,
it is a shame that someone is the commander in chief of this corrupt armed forces.
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by jpphilips(m): 7:02pm On Mar 22, 2012
CuteTj: I totally agree wit what you have said but in as much as i don't like GEJ, if another person was president, he/she wont fare any better against boko haram with the current situation of things in Nigeria.

i completely disagree with you, what i c in the nigerian military is a very determined and fearless people willing to defend the interest of a country that is not worth it.

our military can deliver if they want to, jonathan's administration is not making progress because it is soaked in corruption.

that is why he seems helpless, it takes nothing to rid dis nation of boko haram worst case they will run away.

lemme ask you; would you have believed that police check points could be banned?
but Abubakar did it.

my broda, it takes nothing to change this country ,all you need is determination but i tell you, you wont get anything from this admnistration. and who told you a buhari's administration will take this nonsense?

even a Ribadu's administration wont take this sh1t. it is unforunate that Nigerians are paying a high price for their blunder in April last year.

so much for south easterners that voted massively for clowns that cant protect them up north hope they have learnt their lessons.

it is a shame, it is a shame, it is a shame that in my backyard the Navy watch as crimminals break pipelines to steal crude,
it is a shame that someone is the commander in chief of this corrupt armed forces.
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by RoadStar: 7:17pm On Mar 22, 2012
Oyibos like Igbos have one problem
There will follow money to any location even if it is in a volcano.

January this year ?
If I was GEJ, I will ignore this one.
This fool and any Igbo or non-notherner killed in the north had it coming.
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by quest55(m): 7:19pm On Mar 22, 2012
In short, now I smell a small rat in the whole information and event. ANNOUNCING AN OYIBO KIDNAP IN NIGERIA OUTSIDE NIGERIA!
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by Ryabcool(m): 7:25pm On Mar 22, 2012
pDude:

Why do you want to start another religious/tribal fight on nairaland? Haven't we had enough of those to last us several lifetimes?
he spoke the truth. Leave him
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by Beaf: 7:25pm On Mar 22, 2012
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by Beaf: 7:27pm On Mar 22, 2012
Its time. cool

Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by Leemak: 7:47pm On Mar 22, 2012
what is dis foolish drunkard retardeen GEJ doing about dis?
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by quest55(m): 7:48pm On Mar 22, 2012
Beaf: Its time. cool
- For THE END
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by Softmojo(m): 7:53pm On Mar 22, 2012
Not all MUSLIMS are TERRORISTS !!!
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by Dainfamous: 7:55pm On Mar 22, 2012
Time to smoke these terrorist out angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bailout: APC Tells Fayose Not To Be Ungrateful / Fayose: Court Orders EFCC, Zenith Bank To Appear Over Freezing Of Account / Ugwuanyi’s Indelible Footprints On Enugu’s Milliken Hill Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.