Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano (17215 Views)

Boko Haram Kills 13, Abducts 8 In Borno Village / Boko Haram Abducts Teenage Girls In Borno, Kill Seven / Boko Haram Abducts 400+ Women In Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by olaezebala: 2:08pm On Mar 22, 2012
thanks alot at least we are now good at something
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 22, 2012
Al-q wetin! am out mehn
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by eherbal(m): 2:14pm On Mar 22, 2012
ZUBY77: This is the time for west to tell us how angry they are. Time to send drones in the north. I m off to my village.
lol.idiot
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by Leyelyzo: 2:14pm On Mar 22, 2012
What is nigeria turning to? Why why why my belong country?
That my country may move forward.....
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by otokx(m): 2:19pm On Mar 22, 2012
The job that German engineer was doing, can't any other Nigerian engineer do it?
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by Onasa22: 2:20pm On Mar 22, 2012
Why must Al-qaeda come to Nigeria to kidnap a German, don't they know the road to Germany? Foolish people!
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by Dawdy(m): 2:29pm On Mar 22, 2012
This is one of american tricks (propaganda) to accomplish her evil missionas, Nigerians, be wise!
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 22, 2012
Aladinn:
Not all muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are muslims. Do you agree?

No, I disagree... the IRA terrorist in Northern Ireland are Christians.
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by SamIkenna: 2:43pm On Mar 22, 2012
Dawdy: This is one of american tricks (propaganda) to accomplish her evil missionas, Nigerians, be wise!

How ...
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by executinal(m): 2:52pm On Mar 22, 2012
Northern Nigeria = newA-qaeda base. Good developement, Boko welldone. we shall see cheesy cheesy
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by slumcat(m): 2:53pm On Mar 22, 2012
jonathan is clearly a wrong pick....presidency suits crooks (either ibb or buhari), at least we would have peace and endure d bad economy. joe-boy shudnt even think of development cuz corruption here is really beyond his powers...
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by calaway: 2:57pm On Mar 22, 2012
@Dawdy
why cant you people call speak the truth to your selves for once. How long do you think you will keep fooling others?
your fire will eventually consume you.

1 Like

Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by Arouser(m): 2:59pm On Mar 22, 2012
maninmood: ^^^ If there would be any disintegration at all, it should be without WAR. Peaceful disintegration! Is it necessary for you guys to stay in their cursed North!

I want to go around with my Southern Nigeria Passport. Not the one that has been spoiled by Hausa and Igbo angry

Fork you. you tribalistic baboon.
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by homerac7: 3:04pm On Mar 22, 2012
I think its a Foreign Direct Investment nah! lolzzzz. Honestly, d best way to enjoy Naija is not to take a lot of things seriously even when they appear serious. Weird, isn't it? Yes, Naija is weird.

As per those asking for breaking off from North, please tell me what u truly wld achieve by doing dat? It's foolish to think u will secure ur peace by so doing. Unfortunately that's when u r more vulnerable.

For those saying it mustn't come down south, what if it does...what will u do? Stop being stupid wt ur e-bragging, u aren't smarter than average northerner who's merely a victim of this disaster.

It's a sure future of woes and calamities for south if she refuses to act up now and stand firm wt north to defeat this demon. If it dares consumes the north, you know where it will face next with its bigger strength...south! So its better u meet d war outside ur territory in a strong alliance wt d north than fighting it alone in ur home when there will b no more north to call upon.

Most people here who daily come here to castigate the north have never left their state of nativity or villages. North demonization is a purely political illusion. In current reality, north is weak and highly prostrate. We musnt join in to kick her to death or else, the demons that fought d mighty north down will turn on us after. Average northerner presently tacitly look up to the south for leadership, so the south must act up and provide that redemption. It's best to rehabilitate (re-colonize) the north than leave her to fail and her "b.astards" turn on us. North is a victim and potential strong future ally.

Let's help the north to help ourselves. Let's stand with the north for mutually assured better future. If we allow foolish and petty hatred to make us do otherwise, it will b of consequences we will live with for a very very long time. Don't let us continue wt this almajeri mentality of divide and kill.

Last word for doofoos calling for foreign boots and drones on northern soil, hope u don't witness what u calling for b4 u realize ur foolishness. To an outsider, there is no north or south, its Nigeria. By time drones start attacking mothers in ur southern villages on market days, hope u will remember to go protest at the embassies wt ur own map of "north and south".

2 Likes

Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by bomega4u(m): 3:05pm On Mar 22, 2012
chuks49: I still wonder what they teach in mosque that inspires terrorist.

Obviously pro-terror messages especially in the north.no wonder why boko haram have roots in the north as compared to south of nigeria.clear diff btw muslim north and muslim south,yet they serve the same god.
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by oiseworld: 3:05pm On Mar 22, 2012
if the muslims in Nigeria especially those up north come together to fight terrorism then, nobody would call muslims terrorists. But what do they do? They keep mute and say if they talk they would be killed. Silience it self is an aid to voilence or evil. For now every muslim north and south is a potential terrorist.
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by Galipoly: 3:05pm On Mar 22, 2012
Moslems in the business of destroying those who have not given them problem at all. Why they dont go after those islamic terrorists who purport to be propagating islamic doctrines is another question that begs aloud for answer. I get the wiff that Islam is not a sincere way of living. They are always quick to wave boko haram and Al-qaeda aside as mere rogues. The rogues represent the pleasure of Islam and moslems, kowai.
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by Arouser(m): 3:06pm On Mar 22, 2012
Bongo_man: eine Schlechte nachrichten fur die Deutschen Reichtag. sad

Guy wetin be this? abi na your brother Al-Qaeda catch?
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by lacasa: 3:15pm On Mar 22, 2012
Aladinn:

All terrorists r muslimms?? Pls giv me a break, afta all what is the meaning of the word terrorist??

According to cambridge dictionary, Terrorism is "Violent action for political purposes".

And going by this, America as a nation is the no.1 Terrorists nation in the world as its interference inn other nations political affairs is engulfed in. Covert violence.

Next we have racial/religious militants fromm the early 70's knnownn as the kkk that planntts bombs, shootins n murder against blacks especially n hespanics/muslims n non xtians cuttin across america n. Europe

Nxt. We av d norwegian terrorist that shot more than 84 people in cold blood last year jus cos he believed they were nt pure in. Faith aspa xtians n so he exeecuted them bt as normal, the west. Said insanity.

And just. Last 2 wweeks an american soldier in afghanistan shot 18 muslim afghans including women n children in their homes while they were sleeping bt (as usual) he was flown back to america n d normal excuse of insanity is now flying abt from the U.S govt.

So wat d Bleep r u saying?

Wen it is a xtian he is nt a terrorist bt insane bt wen a muslim he is aa terrorist.

Truth is all religions av evil peeople in them bt genneralising is wrong!

Be informes b4 u. Blab

1 Like

Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by BlueMurder(m): 3:19pm On Mar 22, 2012
homerac7: I think its a Foreign Direct Investment nah! lolzzzz. Honestly, d best way to enjoy Naija is not to take a lot of things seriously even when they appear serious. Weird, isn't it? Yes, Naija is weird.

As per those asking for breaking off from North, please tell me what u truly wld achieve by doing dat? It's foolish to think u will secure ur peace by so doing. Unfortunately that's when u r more vulnerable.

For those saying it mustn't come down south, what if it does...what will u do? Stop being stupid wt ur e-bragging, u aren't smarter than average northerner who's merely a victim of this disaster.

It's a sure future of woes and calamities for south if she refuses to act up now and stand firm wt north to defeat this demon. If it dares consumes the north, you know where it will face next with its bigger strength...south! So its better u meet d war outside ur territory in a strong alliance wt d north than fighting it alone in ur home when there will b no more north to call upon.

Most people here who daily come here to castigate the north have never left their state of nativity or villages. North demonization is a purely political illusion. In current reality, north is weak and highly prostrate. We musnt join in to kick her to death or else, the demons that fought d mighty north down will turn on us after. Average northerner presently tacitly look up to the south for leadership, so the south must act up and provide that redemption. It's best to rehabilitate (re-colonize) the north than leave her to fail and her "b.astards" turn on us. North is a victim and potential strong future ally.

Let's help the north to help ourselves. Let's stand with the north for mutually assured better future. If we allow foolish and petty hatred to make us do otherwise, it will b of consequences we will live with for a very very long time. Don't let us continue wt this almajeri mentality of divide and kill.

Last word for doofoos calling for foreign boots and drones on northern soil, hope u don't witness what u calling for b4 u realize ur foolishness. To an outsider, there is no north or south, its Nigeria. By time drones start attacking mothers in ur southern villages on market days, hope u will remember to go protest at the embassies wt ur own map of "north and south".

Most sensible post i've read in a long,long time on this forum.
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 22, 2012
^^^^
That's because it's what you wanted to hear!
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by samchide(m): 3:35pm On Mar 22, 2012
How did they do that.....how? Questions that I ask my self?
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by jamil2(m): 3:41pm On Mar 22, 2012
Why the event that had happened since January wasn't published but yesterday or today! Nigerians and the entire world has spoiled tey tey.
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by rabzy01: 3:44pm On Mar 22, 2012
Aladinn:
Including Adolph Hitler, Timothy McVeigh, Joseph Kony, Laurence Anini.....?

On April 17, 1995 Timothy McVeigh reportedly picked up a 20-foot Ryder truck from Elliott's Body Shop in Junction City. The truck was filled with roughly 5,000 pounds (2,300 kg) of ammonium nitrate, an agricultural fertilizer, and nitromethane, a highly volatile motor-racing fuel-a mixture also known as Kinepak or ANFO (ammonium nitrate/fuel oil).The truck exploded in the street in front of the Alfred P. Murrah federal building.
http://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/OK/ok.php

The Lord's Resistance Army, a cult guerrilla army led by Joseph Kony engaged in an armed rebellion against the Ugandan government, has been accused of using child soldiers and committing numerous crimes against humanity; including massacres, abductions, mutilation, torture, rape, and forced child labour as soldiers, porters, and sex slaves.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by moshoodn(m): 3:50pm On Mar 22, 2012
chuks49: I still wonder what they teach in mosque that inspires terrorist.

they teach jihad!!!!
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by tunshe: 3:51pm On Mar 22, 2012
Religious bigotry in display!!!Youths mentioning KILL like a normal word? shocked .

Christians and Muslims have lived,inter-marry and never considered their differences as an obstacle.

We are all humans and choice of belief shouldn't be a barrier,cos it could be temporary or permanent.

I weep for the future of this country,if youths could be displaying so much hatred,spreading myopic and sentimental views,fanning embers of religious intolerance with little or no historic,political,factual and contemporary knowledge.

Time will tell!!!
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by Ignatio(m): 3:53pm On Mar 22, 2012
Not my cup of tea as long as they are keeping the terror to North alone. Blind sun-beaten mallams.
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by moshoodn(m): 3:54pm On Mar 22, 2012
so much for bulls and bears.
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by kunletech: 3:59pm On Mar 22, 2012
Muslim had polluted the world with their wickedness
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by gegee(m): 4:14pm On Mar 22, 2012
Dawdy: This is one of american tricks (propaganda) to accomplish her evil missionas, Nigerians, be wise!

typical muslim. blaming everything on america. america nai come kano come kidnapp foreigner go .u no go stop to behave like sheep ?
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by DonXavi(m): 4:16pm On Mar 22, 2012
Aladinn:
shocked grin shocked shocked grin. Lol.
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by abey2(m): 4:22pm On Mar 22, 2012
grin grin
Onasa22: Why must Al-qaeda come to Nigeria to kidnap a German, don't they know the road to Germany? Foolish people!
This got me laughing!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Wants Kemi Adeosun Arrested, Accuses FG Of Planning To Help Her Escape From / NBA Conference: Atiku Clarifies Comment On Federal Universities / Nigerian Senators In Uganda For Graduation Of 200 Indigenes Of Sokoto - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.