Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,811 members, 7,827,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano (17214 Views)

Boko Haram Kills 13, Abducts 8 In Borno Village / Boko Haram Abducts Teenage Girls In Borno, Kill Seven / Boko Haram Abducts 400+ Women In Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by quest55(m): 7:57pm On Mar 22, 2012
Softmojo: Not all MUSLIMS are TERRORISTS !!!
then who are all boko haram and "al ka ida"
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by movicy(m): 8:19pm On Mar 22, 2012
dis pple shuld stop foolin us,aiqaida in naija,hahaha
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by Arouser(m): 8:26pm On Mar 22, 2012
maninmood:

Your ridiculous post has been noted cheesy. Haven't I told you not to smoke more than 3 wraps of weed today? angry

Na your Fa.ther dey smoke weed. Ignorant baboon.You want a Southern passport. Otule!
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by movicy(m): 8:28pm On Mar 22, 2012
alqaida r nt muslim,they r organisation form by xristians and jews just 2 against islam,i watch wat happen in sudan live @presstv where isrealis r attackin d sudanese wit islamic dress
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by betrani(m): 8:31pm On Mar 22, 2012
The issue of terrorism in nigeria is beyond alqaeda! Like the bombing of the world trade center which became an excuse for the invasion of afghanistan, the allegations against saddam hussein as key sympathizer of alqaeda, and the occupying of western and european troops; of iraq, are all creations of western powers! These guys are gud! Whateva we are experiencing in Nigeria today is the monster created by the west in alliance with a faceless insider! What the wish to achieve will soon be clear to everyone! U may someday quote me!
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by EFFRAKATA: 8:58pm On Mar 22, 2012
A poster has said it all. 'Not all muslims are terrorist but all terrorist are muslims. I think i like this!
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by ceej24: 9:07pm On Mar 22, 2012
maninmood: Can we organise a massive get-together for all Muslims sad and bomb all of them at once so they stop existing? angry

Since their life is so miserable, why are they existing? Men are busy out looking for what they are to put on the table for their families, you go around bombing them in the name of ' Allah'. And you call yourselves peace-makers! angry

The God I know is loving,caring and does not want any killings! Any one that does not want to accept your religion, why don't you leave him for 'nemesis' to catch up on him? Why taking law into your hands and terrorize other people? Are you thirsty of blood? Must we all wear short trousers? and do exercise every 5 times of the day!!! angry
lol 'exercise every 5 times' NL una no go kill person o.

1 Like

Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 22, 2012
movicy: alqaida r nt muslim,they r organisation form by xristians and jews just 2 against islam,i watch wat happen in sudan live @presstv where isrealis r attackin d sudanese wit islamic dress
U r d biggest fool that has ever erupted from Nairaland. And who told u Muslims have a Specific clothe??. Those dresses that u c those middle eastern people wear and the clothes that northerners wear, r because of the dust and Wind. So tink up, Monkey.
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by iukpe: 9:18pm On Mar 22, 2012
Al-Qaeda or Boko-Haram.....plz..........wait!............this is too much for me.....
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by ZUBY77(m): 9:25pm On Mar 22, 2012
sexy glow: @ zubby77 hope yur village isn't here in nigeria?.LWK

sweetheart, unfortunately it is here in naija.
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by ifyalways(f): 9:32pm On Mar 22, 2012
What was he still doing in Kano?
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by Csami(m): 9:40pm On Mar 22, 2012
Ucbiu: For dose DAT AR makin foolish comment on Muslims...
u hav to knw DAT is not all Muslim DAT AR terrorist ...
So jst talk on Al-qeda not Muslims in general...
blah blah blah...why is every terrorist caught a muslim?
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by Csami(m): 9:47pm On Mar 22, 2012
maclatunji: Fear not Nigerians, the Goodluck Ebele Jonathan administration is on top of the situation (as usual) and our security agencies are working round-the-clock with their foreign counterparts to deal with situation. We call on all Nigerians and foreigners living in Nigeria to go about their lawful duties as the Federal Government is taking steps to deal decisively with those behind this criminal and highly condemnable acts.

Not Signed by:

Dr. Reuben Abati
i like to think so. I dey laff 4 french.
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by Dainfamous: 9:48pm On Mar 22, 2012
People like yahaya abdulmumini who hide under islam to perpetrate evil, ur time to be blown up into pieces has come. AQIM thinks Germans are like nigeria and britain, sorry, an end to both boko and aqim has come. Nigerian govt cannot even stop them and this is when u northerners will know the diff btw Germany and other nations. atiku and babangida has succeeded in exposing themselves. The truth of the matter will soon hit the surface. They(northerner) conived with their northern security men and boko haram to kidnap the expartriate and smuggled him into the hands of aqim. Ur cups are full but am angry because ur operations have not fully satisfied me. I was looking at a situation where boko haram will destroy all the structures in the north including their fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, young, old, alfas, imams alhajis, alhajas, almajiris, mosques, schools, investments, markets, hospitals, roads, bridges, federal and state structures and finally themselves which includes ibb, atiku, ciroma, sanusi etc. So pls release the German in order to accomplish these tasks I beg of you O boko haram.
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by sayusuf(m): 11:05pm On Mar 22, 2012
you ethnic jingoisers, nd religious sentimentals, let me remind u dat kidnapng of foreignrs is rampant in south south, aint they terrorist?.or are they muslims. Stupidity of d highest order. Dat anger in ur heart will give u hypertnsn, nd ultimtly die.there is nothing u can do, u cant fight them (hausa/fulani). Cowardssssss.mtswww
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by murabs(m): 11:05pm On Mar 22, 2012
ZUBY77: This is the time for west to tell us how angry they are. Time to send drones in the north. I m off to my village.

U think if the west send drones to the north your village will be in peace? you better get your chicken brain into prayers for God's intervention
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by Jonlafrika(m): 11:14pm On Mar 22, 2012
bomega4u:

Obviously pro-terror messages especially in the north.no wonder why boko haram have roots in the north as compared to south of nigeria.clear diff btw muslim north and muslim south,yet they serve the same god.
They dont serve the same god pls.
1. The Christian God has a Son (Jesus Christ),but Allah has none
2. You cannot get to heaven by killing another as a Christian even if the killing is for God, but you can get to Paradise if you kill for Allah
3. No marriage or remarriage in the Christian heaven but the muslims are preparing for virgins {though it is not clear what muslim women are preparing for}

Now, how are they serving the same God?
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by ZUBY77(m): 1:39am On Mar 23, 2012
murabs:

U think if the west send drones to the north your village will be in peace? you better get your chicken brain into prayers for God's intervention

Arent you a female toad? Why would i pray for God's intervention over a problem we humans can solve? Why dont you pray to God to cook your food for you or wash your cloths. Brainless baby toad.
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by musiwa46: 1:50am On Mar 23, 2012
why did they kidnap him.
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by musiwa46: 1:51am On Mar 23, 2012
i told you people to break up nigeria before it get worst
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by bakila: 3:25am On Mar 23, 2012
oba009:

see ur mouth tell us emphatically what they are teaching u in ur fucking mosque
Is that the FIRST time foreigner was kidnapped in Nigeria. Those that did the same several times before are they muslims?
At the last count Pete Edochi, Mikel Obi and others also enjoyed the Criminal activities of kidnappers.
The new Criminal gangs that carried out the Kano job need be stopped. Sometimes bigotry kind of make somepeople breath better.
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by bakila: 3:31am On Mar 23, 2012
Jonlafrika:
They dont serve the same god pls.
1. The Christian God has a Son (Jesus Christ),but Allah has none
2. You cannot get to heaven by killing another as a Christian even if the killing is for God, but you can get to Paradise if you kill for Allah
3. No marriage or remarriage in the Christian heaven but the muslims are preparing for virgins {though it is not clear what muslim women are preparing for}

Now, how are they serving the same God?
Abeg go debate religion for that proper forum on Nairaland. When some Christian folks were kidnapping people were they doing it in Jesus name?
Go siddon what you brianless religious e terrorism.
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by bakila: 3:41am On Mar 23, 2012
Da infamous: People like yahaya abdulmumini who hide under islam to perpetrate evil, ur time to be blown up into pieces has come. AQIM thinks Germans are like nigeria and britain, sorry, an end to both boko and aqim has come. Nigerian govt cannot even stop them and this is when u northerners will know the diff btw Germany and other nations. atiku and babangida has succeeded in exposing themselves. The truth of the matter will soon hit the surface. They(northerner) conived with their northern security men and boko haram to kidnap the expartriate and smuggled him into the hands of aqim. Ur cups are full but am angry because ur operations have not fully satisfied me. I was looking at a situation where boko haram will destroy all the structures in the north including their fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, young, old, alfas, imams alhajis, alhajas, almajiris, mosques, schools, investments, markets, hospitals, roads, bridges, federal and state structures and finally themselves which includes ibb, atiku, ciroma, sanusi etc. So pls release the German in order to accomplish these tasks I beg of you O boko haram.

You are a member of Boko Haram. Your type or persons you sponsor are the terrorist that come to the North to wreck havoc. The Criminal and Political Boko haram is everywhere in your post, the end which they want to achieve is your prayer. The modus of operation of this criminals has roots in where you come from.

The history of kidnapping begins and end with your brothers, cousins and friends who have taken advantage of religious criminals to push forward a political agenda. That is complete with the naming of certien presidential aspirant.
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by bakila: 3:52am On Mar 23, 2012
maninmood:

So what is your point exactly? Protecting your religion? Your name is rabzy? Sounds islamic to me. So terrible!!! One question, why was Muhammed so thirsty of human blood to the extent that he ordered you guys to be killing non-muslims? Don't you have eyes to see every one of you is terrorist? Muhammed deprives you guys of good life. And encourages you to kill other people that values good life. Have you ever read about Islam being invented by Catholic pope? Have you ever thought about the reason why Muhammed married someone that was older than him all cuz of money. And that supposed woman was a tool of Catholic pope? Muhammed was a violent man and he instilled that act of violence into your porous and vulnerable minds. Are you guys deaf and dumb? Can't you do a little research on your religion existence? Otherwise, you now turned yourselves to terrorists cuz of a man like you!!!

I am saving money to buy enough ammunition to protect my family and kill all you dumb a.s/s muslims!!! Insolent human beings. God punish you all. Woe to you all for causing humanity such a big problem. To all other Muslims that value humanity and do not follow Muhammed violent teachings, God bless you. angry angry

Muslim who do not follow Mohammed's teaching end with what you have. Topic? kidnappers negotiating release of collegue. Criminals do it in the name of God, race, greed, love, kolomental, spite, mischief, power, lust or ego.

So keep and use your gun very well, you may die or be jailed by it when you use it on a muslim or you son. Simple
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by Eltonluigi(m): 6:34am On Mar 23, 2012
Aladinn:
Not all muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are muslims. Do you agree?
Isn't that ironic.
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by Whymee: 7:29am On Mar 23, 2012
chuks49: I still wonder what they teach in mosque that inspires terrorist.

The same teaching they give in churches in Niger Delta, that lead to kidnapping, assassin, ritualist, armed robbery, looting, rapping, arson etc.

When a Muslim act against Islam, you blame Islam, you assign it to Allah, but when a christian also act against the teaching of Christ, you don't blame Christianity. WHY.

Where were you when a lady killed her niece and claimed HOLY SPIRIT instructed her to carry the act.

SEE, THEY SEE NOT
HEAR, THEY HEAR NOT
WHERE IS UR IQ.
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by ignis: 7:53am On Mar 23, 2012
Am confused. Is Boko haram a sub unit of Al Qaeda All i know is that they serve thesame God- Allah.
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by Whymee: 8:18am On Mar 23, 2012
maninmood: Can we organise a massive get-together for all Muslims sad and bomb all of them at once so they stop existing? angry

Since their life is so miserable, why are they existing? Men are busy out looking for what they are to put on the table for their families, you go around bombing them in the name of ' Allah'. And you call yourselves peace-makers! angry

The God I know is loving,caring and does not want any killings! Any one that does not want to accept your religion, why don't you leave him for 'nemesis' to catch up on him? Why taking law into your hands and terrorize other people? Are you thirsty of blood? Must we all wear short trousers? and do exercise every 5 times of the day!!! angry

It's a good idea, just show me a verse to support this action of yours in the bible,
This is the exact way terrorism began, doing things in one owns way. And against the scripture

Why blame others if you have such a brilliant action that supersede theirs.

Very soon people of like mind will team up and lunch War against Muslim.
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by Echepet(m): 9:13am On Mar 23, 2012
FROM BOMBING TO KILLING AND NOW KIDNAPPING
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by Bello555: 9:27am On Mar 23, 2012
Until these gyz start killing politicians, senators, ministers and their children, nigerian force will never be serious. Its only when the mayhem tourch them before they will respond properly.
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by Decryptor(m): 10:20am On Mar 23, 2012
Ucbiu: For dose DAT AR makin foolish comment on Muslims...
u hav to knw DAT is not all Muslim DAT AR terrorist ...
So jst talk on Al-qeda not Muslims in general...
Islam is a religion that encourages violence against non-muslims (Jihad). Terrorism is violence...so ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Orders The Forfeiture Of Andrew Yakubu's $9.8m To FG / Amosun, Shettima At The Swearing-In Of Amina Mohammed As Deputy UN Sec. General / "APC Will Rule Nigeria Forever" — Mama Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.