Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,103 members, 7,845,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano (17231 Views)

Boko Haram Kills 13, Abducts 8 In Borno Village / Boko Haram Abducts Teenage Girls In Borno, Kill Seven / Boko Haram Abducts 400+ Women In Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by dubem3(m): 10:23am On Mar 23, 2012
maninmood:

One question, why was Muhammed so thirsty of human blood to the extent that he ordered you guys to be killing non-muslims? Don't you have eyes to see every one of you is terrorist? Muhammed deprives you guys of good life. And encourages you to kill other people that values good life. Have you ever read about Islam being invented by Catholic pope? Have you ever thought about the reason why Muhammed married someone that was older than him all cuz of money. And that supposed woman was a tool of Catholic pope? Muhammed was a violent man and he instilled that act of violence into your porous and vulnerable minds. Are you guys deaf and dumb? Can't you do a little research on your religion existence? Otherwise, you now turned yourselves to terrorists cuz of a man like you!!!

heard a detailed account of that story and its some kinda big secret or whatever... Mehn if you had a document or a link can i have it? I really need to take a good long read.
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by Decryptor(m): 10:24am On Mar 23, 2012
movicy: alqaida r nt muslim,they r organisation form by xristians and jews just 2 against islam,i watch wat happen in sudan live @presstv where isrealis r attackin d sudanese wit islamic dress
I can see that from ur grammmatical blunder, you should be ignored you son of an uncircumsized he-goat! Go to school and aquire western education so you will be able to make correct spellings
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by chuks49(m): 12:36pm On Mar 23, 2012
Whymee:

The same teaching they give in churches in Niger Delta, that lead to kidnapping, assassin, ritualist, armed robbery, looting, rapping, arson etc.

When a Muslim act against Islam, you blame Islam, you assign it to Allah, but when a christian also act against the teaching of Christ, you don't blame Christianity. WHY.

Where were you when a lady killed her niece and claimed HOLY SPIRIT instructed her to carry the act.

SEE, THEY SEE NOT
HEAR, THEY HEAR NOT
WHERE IS UR IQ.

Christians don't kill in the name of Jesus, unlike muslim who can't kill without screaming Allahu Akbar.
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by namfav(m): 12:57pm On Mar 23, 2012
2009: yusuf killed - headlines: boko haram destroyed
2010-11: widespread attacks and fear
2012: kabiru sokoto arrested - headlines: boko haram given final blow
2012: al qaeda gets involved

lessons: we are dealing with a ideology, it can't be destroyed by any force, and something else (preferably on the table) has to be tried before al qaeda cements a presence
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by Afam4eva(m): 1:21pm On Mar 23, 2012
This just confirms Al quaeda's presence in Nigeria.
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by Qrisful: 2:54pm On Mar 24, 2012
maninmood: Can we organise a massive get-together for all Muslims sad and bomb all of them at once so they stop existing? angry

Since their life is so miserable, why are they existing? Men are busy out looking for what they are to put on the table for their families, you go around bombing them in the name of ' Allah'. And you call yourselves peace-makers! angry

The God I know is loving,caring and does not want any killings! Any one that does not want to accept your religion, why don't you leave him for 'nemesis' to catch up on him? Why taking law into your hands and terrorize other people? Are you thirsty of blood? Must we all wear short trousers? and do exercise every 5 times of the day!!! angry
Una no go kill me loooooooool abeb tell them
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by Gudiza(m): 8:36pm On Mar 24, 2012
maclatunji: Fear not Nigerians, the Goodluck Ebele Jonathan administration is on top of the situation (as usual) and our security agencies are working round-the-clock [/b]with their foreign counterparts to deal with situation. We call on all Nigerians and foreigners living in Nigeria to [b]go about their lawful duties [/b]as the Federal Government is taking steps to (my favourite)[b]deal decisively [/b]with those behind this criminal and [b]highly condemnable acts.

Not Signed by:

Dr. Reuben Abati

....and we would continue to fish out the perpetrators and make sure they're (another favourite) brought to book!

I wonder where we would be without our leaders and their cliches.

Bongo_man: eine Schlechte nachrichten fur die Deutschen Reichtag. sad

Ja. Es ist traurig, ja.

bomega4u:

Obviously pro-terror messages especially in the north.no wonder why boko haram have roots in the north as compared to south of nigeria.clear diff btw muslim north and muslim south,yet they serve the same god.

I'd say the religion is confused, badly scripted, incomplete if u ask...
Re: Al-qaeda Abducts German Engineer Edgar Fritz Raupach In Kano by Gudiza(m): 8:55pm On Mar 24, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Petrol Scarcity: NARTO Suspends Strike / 'A President In Need Of New Disciples' - Dele Momodu / Military Loses N4.8bn Weapons In North-east Since January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.