Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! (13585 Views)

I Am Becoming A Pvssy Sucking Glutton Day By Day / I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP / Help! My Once Nice Girlfriend Is Getting Fat! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 24, 2012
we have married for over 2months now and she has no job making her to become a full-time house-wife. everyday i go to work and come back she go increase now our bed no fit contain the 2 of us. plssss am confused oo and d worst part shes not even pregnate yet.. i go run oo embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! by slimyem: 1:06am On Mar 24, 2012
this is the second dry thread from you today...and these stories are obviously a product of your low imaginative skills.
Try again!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! by kunlery911(m): 1:08am On Mar 24, 2012
lol put her to work every night when u come bk from work grin if u know what i mean cheesy
Re: My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! by datrmon(m): 1:16am On Mar 24, 2012
A full house wife without kids is nothing but a jobless person who will sleep and eat most time of the day which of course will result in added weight. Dundu better get her a Job
Re: My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! by highland(m): 1:35am On Mar 24, 2012
Slimming Care and Tummy reduction package from Green World is what you need.

Re: My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! by Lexusgs430: 6:40am On Mar 24, 2012
Next time you step out of the house, lock all the edibles in a very very very secure cupboard. As she is jobless, presumably, she will have no money for fast food!
Or alternatively, put her on a constant fasting regime!(white fast)
Re: My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! by hbabe(f): 7:13am On Mar 24, 2012
^^ lol
Stringent measures!

@OP
Just let her know that her 'daily' weight gain bothers you and help her plan a diet/exercise programme.
All she needs is to reduce her food intake and exercise more. Boredom can make some people eat more than normal.

Please don't run away, marriage na 'for better for worse'; instead of running away stay back and help make her a better person.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 24, 2012
slimyem: this is the second dry thread from you today...and these stories are obviously a product of your low imaginative skills.
Try again!

u go just sitdown inside dat ur one-bedroom cubicle wey no get windows n doors dey talk anyhow? am i ur mate? STEWPID BOY!! angry angry

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 24, 2012
You're not doing a good bed work homie. Bleep 15 rounds every day and watch weigh 110. Easy
Re: My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! by tellwisdom: 3:47pm On Mar 24, 2012
Take a scissors and begin to cut the parts not needed in her body undecided undecided
Re: My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! by no1madman(m): 6:07pm On Mar 24, 2012
Sleep on d floor,if d bed no contain u. . . . .
Re: My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! by Tinax(f): 6:27pm On Mar 24, 2012
stock the house with non fatnin food and vegs. Get her pregnant ,abi you no de hamr well?
Re: My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! by AfroBlue(m): 7:23pm On Mar 24, 2012
Op, learn how to do a better job laying down the pipe.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! by TisaBone: 8:18pm On Mar 24, 2012
i gained a whole lot of weight myself because the last person I was with intentionally over fed me, so that I would gain weight. He would always go on and on about how fat I had gotten, but at the same time, everytime i'm around he couldn't keep his hands off my behind and breasts, which consequently got very large.

Anyhow, since I'm no longer with him, I lost over 30 pounds.

I just cut out all the junk food, all the chips, all the fried food, all of the juices and pops. And the weight just melted right off. I was so elated when I was finally able to fit back into my cute clothes again, and when the clothes I was forced to buy because of the weight gain begin to fall off

So basically, you need to tell her that she is getting fat. no need to lie to her, or not tell her. and tell her that you will help her every step of the way, with losing that extra weight. tell her you will begin to eat healthy foods with her, that you and her will take walks together, and you just will all around support her.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! by Nobody: 12:50am On Mar 25, 2012
TisaBone: i gained a whole lot of weight myself because the last person I was with intentionally over fed me, so that I would gain weight. He would always go on and on about how fat I had gotten, but at the same time, everytime i'm around he couldn't keep his hands off my behind and breasts, which consequently got very large.

Over fed you? Yea-right.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! by TisaBone: 1:09am On Mar 25, 2012
well he did! everytime i'm over his house he's cooking something. we eat, and then he's pushing his food on my plate too. then after "sessions" he's asking me do i want something else to eat sad it was totally unfair.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! by Nobody: 1:48am On Mar 25, 2012
TisaBone: well he did! everytime i'm over his house he's cooking something. we eat, and then he's pushing his food on my plate too. then after "sessions" he's asking me do i want something else to eat sad it was totally unfair.

On gun point? After losing 30Ibs what's your current weight?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! by TisaBone: 2:01am On Mar 25, 2012
no not at gunpoint, but still....it was on purpose. call it a woman's intuition. anyways, the first two pics are before the weight loss. i was about 260 pounds. mind you, i'm 5'11. the third pic was taken in summer 2010, when i first met him.i am down to this size again which is 230

Re: My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! by Nobody: 2:10am On Mar 25, 2012
Congrats grin ok the last pic is aiight and you don't look anything like 230Ibs there maybe I need to get my vision glasses.

5"11 tall but still a lil-b over weight. 160 gotta be perfect for your height. Btw you have some good stuff up there smiley

Btw that BRAVO background looks familiar. Where's that?
Re: My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! by dasparrow: 2:20am On Mar 25, 2012
DONkollione: we have married for over 2months now and she has no job making her to become a full-time house-wife. everyday i go to work and come back she go increase now our bed no fit contain the 2 of us. plssss am confused oo and d worst part shes not even pregnate yet.. i go run oo embarassed

Did you not know that she was unemployed when you chose to marry her? So what is reporting her to Nairaland going to do for you now? Go and face your marraige! This is why I keep saying that marraiges amongst most Nigerians is nothing but a scam! Most of you rush into the marital institution without realizing that it is not a child's play. Are there no gyms in Nigeria that you can enroll her in? Can't you open a petty trade business for your wife to keep her busy rather than her idling away thereby causing her to eat, sleep and gain weight? Everyone and their momma comes on Nairaland to whine and complain about their marraiges. If you don't know what the heck you are doing don't get married to begin with!

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! by member479760: 2:21am On Mar 25, 2012
let her stop eating eba and fufu in large quan all time and do some running everyday.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! by Nobody: 2:24am On Mar 25, 2012
And did he say it was eba? Oloshi undecided

nakedall: let her stop eating eba and fufu in large quan all time and do some running everyday.

@Tisa
I'm proud of you o, 30 lbs is not easy to lose. If you lose more, with your height and "weapons", you'd be harder to resist. Good luck.

@Poster

Are you fit? Are you 6packs on legs?

If not, better go jogging with your wife. If she changes her diet, change yours along with hers to make losing weight more successful.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! by TisaBone: 2:26am On Mar 25, 2012
REALITY101: Holy shit grin ok the last pic is aiight and you don't look anything like 230Ibs there maybe I need to get my vision glasses.

5"11 tall but still a lil-b over weight. 160 gotta be perfect for your height. Btw you have some good stuff up there smiley

Btw that BRAVO background looks familiar. Where's that?

lol yea i'm the truth no matter what size i am. but at the same time 160 is wayyyy to little for me to weigh. i would look anorexic. and yes, that pic really is me at 230.

and yea, bravo is a franchise, it's a chain of italian restaurants in the us.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! by Nobody: 2:35am On Mar 25, 2012
TisaBone:

lol yea i'm the truth no matter what size i am. but at the same time 160 is wayyyy to little for me to weigh. i would look anorexic. and yes, that pic really is me at 230.

and yea, bravo is a franchise, it's a chain of italian restaurants in the us.

Seriously losing 30Ibs isn't a joke. High5 smiley. Lol I know what bravo is and most of the Bravo's that I know in the U.S especially West side are Mexican clubs and restaurants. So losing weight, do you loss along the front and back side? smiley And what part of the U.S are you?
Re: My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! by TisaBone: 2:40am On Mar 25, 2012
Thankyou Reality and Ileke. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! by ojdollars(m): 2:53am On Mar 25, 2012
TisaBone: Thankyou Reality and Ileke. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

@TisaBone, you are a beautiful lady, that guy that left you is just insane. That's the problem of some men, they must understand that you must love the woman you marry and don't marry the woman you love sometimes. Tisabone, your post are very inspirin. Are you in the States or in Nigeria? Ojdollars
Re: My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! by Nobody: 3:02am On Mar 25, 2012
ojdollars:

that guy that left you is just insane.

WTF? Smh
Re: My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! by TisaBone: 3:03am On Mar 25, 2012
ojdollars:

@TisaBone, you are a beautiful lady, that guy that left you is just insane. That's the problem of some men, they must understand that[b] you must love the woman you marry and don't marry the woman you love sometimes. Tisabone,[/b] your post are very inspirin. Are you in the States or in Nigeria? Ojdollars

i'm sorry oj, but i dont get this.

but yea, thankyou so much. i try to lead by example. instead of telling someone, lose weight, when im fat myself, i say, let's lose this weight together. i remember i used to go walking, and other people would join me cause they saw how hard i really wanted to get that weight off. and they would be like i need to be walking with you. lol.

and as far as that guy, it is just something to learn from, thats all over now. the man of my life now is God, and when he decides to send me my earthly mate, then I will be happy, but Im in no rush, that can come later. school first.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! by Nobody: 3:08am On Mar 25, 2012
TisaBone:

but yea, thankyou so much. i try to lead by example. instead of telling someone, lose weight, when im fat myself, i say, let's lose this weight together. i remember i used to go walking, and other people would join me cause they saw how hard i really wanted to get that weight off. and they would be like i need to be walking with you. lol.

and as far as that guy, it is just something to learn from, thats all over now. the man of my life now is God, and when he decides to send me my earthly mate, then I will be happy, but Im in no rush, that can come later. school first.

How bout removing your photos off of the thread? Just saying. Btw what part of U.S are you @?
Re: My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! by alex406(m): 3:18am On Mar 25, 2012
shocked shocked
Re: My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! by ojdollars(m): 3:31am On Mar 25, 2012
TisaBone:

Tisa, that line in my post was an advice to the men out there, that they should love the woman that they have found thierselves married to, rather than regreting whilst they never got married to the one they feel they love. Yea really I read that in some of your previous post on your profile, I like the fact that you have giving your life to God and has choosen God to be your all. I will be visiting New York, Georgia, Las Vegas and some other places next month. That's why I was asking you if you live in the States, but later found out from your previous post that you live in the States and you are AA. And you also said mention that you hold nothing against Nigerians and Nigeria in particular. Your post are very inspirin I repeat. Thanks for taking your time to contribute to this thread and others where it's relevant to post. Ojdollar

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Living In A Town Where Pvssy Is For Free / My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy / "How My 17yr Old Nephew Was Sleeping With My Wife, Wrecked Marriage Of 15 Years"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.