Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Help! My Once Nice Girlfriend Is Getting Fat! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Once Nice Girlfriend Is Getting Fat! (4329 Views)

How Do You Tell Her She's Getting Fat?? / My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! / Help! They Are Getting Fat! Am Very Serious. . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Once Nice Girlfriend Is Getting Fat! by Itohan123(m): 2:16pm On Sep 15, 2009
She weighed in at 153 lbs this morning and she's only 21 and has no children shocked

Her stomach is really fat

She says she wants to lose weight but she won't stop eating nigerian food which makes you fat like big mamma

i'm getting desperate sad
Re: Help! My Once Nice Girlfriend Is Getting Fat! by Itohan123(m): 2:32pm On Sep 15, 2009
i don't want a future with a fat woman lipsrsealed what can i do to make her eat less?
Re: Help! My Once Nice Girlfriend Is Getting Fat! by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:38pm On Sep 15, 2009
YOu again? Honestly. . .don't you get tired? undecided
Re: Help! My Once Nice Girlfriend Is Getting Fat! by Itohan123(m): 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

YOu again? Honestly. . .don't you get tired? undecided

bend over and see
Re: Help! My Once Nice Girlfriend Is Getting Fat! by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:41pm On Sep 15, 2009
Whatever. . .just stop boring peeps with your pointless topics. . .
Re: Help! My Once Nice Girlfriend Is Getting Fat! by Itohan123(m): 2:43pm On Sep 15, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Whatever. . .just stop boring peeps with your pointless topics. . .

Re: Help! My Once Nice Girlfriend Is Getting Fat! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 15, 2009
what do you mean by once nice? the fatness has make he
bad abi tongue tongue tongue tongue the best way to get her to lose weight is
this: Tell her she's beautiful and you love everything about her, but you're worried
about her health and you want her to be with you for a long time. do not start calling
her names like "you have become fat, your stomach is so big bla bla bla"

Otherwise it's going to backfire. Badly.
Re: Help! My Once Nice Girlfriend Is Getting Fat! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 15, 2009
Ist of all poster, are you Tyrese fit? Do you work out? If your answers are yes to the following questions then I can uderstand your concern for your girl. Just subtly tell her to workout with you and eat Nigerian food in moderation.

If the answers are NO then you both should drop the fork and work on your fitness together
Re: Help! My Once Nice Girlfriend Is Getting Fat! by Itohan123(m): 4:07pm On Sep 15, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Ist of all poster, are you Tyrese fit? Do you work out? If your answers are yes to the following questions then I can uderstand your concern for your girl. Just subtly tell her to workout with you and eat Nigerian food in moderation.

If the answers are NO then you both should drop the fork and work on your fitness together
yeah i lift weights 4 times a week like it's my job and am in good shape
Re: Help! My Once Nice Girlfriend Is Getting Fat! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 15, 2009
Itohan123:

yeah i lift weights 4 times a week like it's my job and am in good shape
So you are a personal trainer? Hook your girl up then with some routines and a diet plan. You know how to handle the situation better than some others.
Re: Help! My Once Nice Girlfriend Is Getting Fat! by Itohan123(m): 4:34pm On Sep 15, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

So you are a personal trainer? Hook your girl up then with some routines and a diet plan. You know how to handle the situation better than some others.

i'm not but i know more about fitness etc than most who call themselves personal trainers and charge money for it.

the point is she doesn't listen to advise and keeps munching her way into self destruction, this is sad sad

she says she lives with her aunty and her children + husband and she has to cook for them all the time so she eats the food, which is extremely heavy nigerian food
Re: Help! My Once Nice Girlfriend Is Getting Fat! by ichommy(m): 4:39pm On Sep 15, 2009
after all your work why she wont get fat lol ( joking ) grin
Re: Help! My Once Nice Girlfriend Is Getting Fat! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 15, 2009
Itohan123:

i'm not but i know more about fitness etc than most who call themselves personal trainers and charge money for it.

the point is she doesn't listen to advise and keeps munching her way into self destruction, this is sad sad

she says she lives with her aunty and her children + husband and she has to cook for them all the time so she eats the food, which is extremely heavy nigerian food

What kind of fat are we talking about here? Also sit her down and tell her exactly what you told us only do it with tact to avoid hurting her feelings.  Encourage her to exercise or buy her a gym membership.
Re: Help! My Once Nice Girlfriend Is Getting Fat! by shayoor(f): 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2009
;d
Re: Help! My Once Nice Girlfriend Is Getting Fat! by LordReed(m): 4:55pm On Sep 15, 2009
Itohan123:

Try harder to get her to work out with you. Make it a fun sexy work out designed to let her hair down not one all about her loosing weight
Re: Help! My Once Nice Girlfriend Is Getting Fat! by ichommy(m): 5:56pm On Sep 15, 2009
lol grin grin
Re: Help! My Once Nice Girlfriend Is Getting Fat! by Dclique(m): 6:10pm On Sep 15, 2009
Lmao,
WTF!!!
Re: Help! My Once Nice Girlfriend Is Getting Fat! by CrazyMan(m): 6:16pm On Sep 15, 2009
I think than an early morning jog should help a bit; (I do that once in a while to keep myself fit). Secondly, tell her to skip a meal each day (i.e she would be eating twice a day instead of three times).

And finally, junk foods like meatpie, biscuits, gala, coke an many more must be avoided. If she can practice all of these, I can assure you that in less than a month or maybe two your girl friend would be back to her sexy look. smiley
Re: Help! My Once Nice Girlfriend Is Getting Fat! by german007(m): 6:49pm On Sep 15, 2009
Itohan you are simply not giving her a good enuff pound and thump in the bed room. You are not doin a good job.

You need to help her burn the calories by giving a a good pound also twisting , carrying and lifting her around while ur f:::g her. SIMPLE AS
Re: Help! My Once Nice Girlfriend Is Getting Fat! by chic2pimp(m): 11:50pm On Sep 15, 2009
Call her names like Fatty,Fatty bum bum,Fat ass,Yokozuna,Orobo,Fat mama,Hippo e.t.c.

Trust me she'll shed the excess baggage quickly cool
Re: Help! My Once Nice Girlfriend Is Getting Fat! by TOPE20001(f): 12:12am On Sep 16, 2009
Re: Help! My Once Nice Girlfriend Is Getting Fat! by darqly(m): 10:12am On Sep 16, 2009
Yawn
Poor Girl.
Re: Help! My Once Nice Girlfriend Is Getting Fat! by Itohan123(m): 10:28am On Sep 16, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Are u still talking abt the same girl? undecided
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=276081.msg3920719#msg3920719

yap
Re: Help! My Once Nice Girlfriend Is Getting Fat! by 3spade3(m): 10:34am On Sep 16, 2009
Really?

Re: Help! My Once Nice Girlfriend Is Getting Fat! by 4llerbe(m): 3:48pm On Sep 16, 2009
Dude call a spade a spade, if u liked fat girls u would hav gone after 1! Besides u lucky u aint married yet, @ least d excuse wont be dt she had ur babies n has had 2 take ur proteinous u knw wat 4 years

Issue an ultimatum n lucky u ur a fitness person, d condition of d ultimatum would be abiding by a fitness regime u draw up 4 her 2 b done by both of u or else withdraw ur affections 4 a while. If no change u knw wat 2 do. But ud really have 2 be strict with d regime.

Lets give it up 4 d skinny ass naija gals who unfortunately r an endangered specie. Na my taste b dat! Gbam!
Re: Help! My Once Nice Girlfriend Is Getting Fat! by Itohan123(m): 3:12pm On Sep 17, 2009
4llerbe:

Dude call a spade a spade, if u liked fat girls u would hav gone after 1! Besides u lucky u aint married yet, @ least d excuse wont be dt she had your babies n has had 2 take your proteinous u knw wat 4 years

Issue an ultimatum n lucky u your a fitness person, d condition of d ultimatum would be abiding by a fitness regime u draw up 4 her 2 b done by both of u or else withdraw your affections 4 a while. If no change u knw wat 2 do. But ud really have 2 be strict with d regime.

Lets give it up 4 d skinny ass naija gals who unfortunately r an endangered specie. Na my taste b dat! Gbam!

lol grin i wonder what makes women indulge in sheer glutony on a daily basis
Re: Help! My Once Nice Girlfriend Is Getting Fat! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 17, 2009
oh gawd!!! and i thot i was s the only one wt the pointless threads, will u pls stop trying so hard, and moreover, since did being fat, makes people a monster? u probably drove her into eating too much for her health.
Re: Help! My Once Nice Girlfriend Is Getting Fat! by jaybee3(m): 8:51pm On Sep 17, 2009
are you in love with her looks or what's inside of her?
Re: Help! My Once Nice Girlfriend Is Getting Fat! by 4llerbe(m): 9:29am On Sep 18, 2009
Yawn! Yeah right wats inside of her, Bla bla

Wats d logic of dt statement? U knw wat u folks ALWAYs come up wit this inane tripes whenever it comes 2 girls doin stupid things n expecthn u 2 take it! Maybe if u suddenly developed body or mouth odor n ur gal tells u 2 do sumtin abt just ignore her n see, afterall SHE IS AFTER WATS INSIDE OF U.

Tseew, she is EATING herself obese! And hello o, d guy dnt lyk fat girls, some men do bt not him!

Y u guys always so easy 2 manipulate? N u wonda y extramarital affairs r so common? After some yrs d wifey is a elephant n guy wakes up one day n realises wtf! Bt he is hooked so he just tinks up an excuse n goes after d type of women he likes!
Or hav u seen a man married 2 an elephant havin an affair wit anor elephant? Except of course calabar men n yoruba dt hav a big ass fetish.
Re: Help! My Once Nice Girlfriend Is Getting Fat! by jaybee3(m): 9:43am On Sep 18, 2009
4llerbe:

Yawn! Yeah right wats inside of her, Bla bla

Wats d logic of dt statement? U knw wat u folks ALWAYs come up wit this inane tripes whenever it comes 2 girls doin stupid things n expecthn u 2 take it! Maybe if u suddenly developed body or mouth odor n your gal tells u 2 do sumtin abt just ignore her n see, afterall SHE IS AFTER WATS INSIDE OF U.

Tseew, she is EATING herself obese! And hello o, d guy dnt lyk fat girls, some men do bt not him!

Y u guys always so easy 2 manipulate? N u wonda y extramarital affairs r so common? After some yrs d wifey is a elephant n guy wakes up one day n realises wtf! Bt he is hooked so he just tinks up an excuse n goes after d type of women he likes!
Or hav u seen a man married 2 an elephant havin an affair wit anor elephant? Except of course calabar men n yoruba dt hav a big ass fetish.
So he his interested on the looks alone and God forbid accident happens, face/body disfigured. what should he do after having had 4 kids with this woman? leave her to get another woman?
Re: Help! My Once Nice Girlfriend Is Getting Fat! by nex(m): 9:49am On Sep 18, 2009
@Poster

when you say your once NICE girlfriend has now become FAT, did you mean RUDE? Or she became fat and therefore rude? I don't understand you.

Do you know this girl's family well? If her mom or dad big? Does her body structure look big? If so, then she's just grown into the adult woman she was meant to be. If you know you can't handle big girls, then you better break up with her so that those of us with such preference would have access to what we crave.
Re: Help! My Once Nice Girlfriend Is Getting Fat! by jaybee3(m): 9:52am On Sep 18, 2009
And why can't you just encourage her by going to the gym with her, buying expensive slimmer dresses that will motivate her to get down to the her desired size.
I hope you know females do get bigger once they start delivering babies so you gotta be able to deal with it.
Couples are meant to work together no matter what cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Valentine's Day Only Meant For Boyfriend/girlfriend? / 43 Things A Girl Wish Her Boyfriend Knew / The Chase;why Do Women Over Enjoy It And Men Get Tired Of It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.