Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,962 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls (17997 Views)

5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies / Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore / Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by Onegai(f): 9:20pm On Mar 24, 2012
A lot of guys I know swear up and down that they're looking for nice girls. Yet she comes around and they don't like her, or she is too young, or one thing, or another weird excuse. I have 2 male friends, both dating what I would define as marriage-material sort of girls, both girls physically stunning and smart to boot. Well, One friend broke up with his chick. Granted, he was young, but what was his reason? "She wanted to marry me, and I didn't know why she just wanted to marry me. When I have nothing". HUH?? Now, a few years later, he's meeting girls who, once they realise he's poor and without a car, suddenly realise he's quite short, gosh how busy they are to meet him and how he's a "great friend" and no more. His ex, meanwhile, loved him short and car-less. The other, same thing. He's too busy suspecting his sweet new babe of trying to settle down with him. I've advised him to study her, but he keeps seeing imaginary stuff (he's stopped eating at her house because he's worried she will jaz him, meanwhile babe is upset her man no wan chop her soup. And she dey pray for him, helped him with a contract at her office, bought him a small val's day gift out of her small salary when he got her nothing and decided to sleep with him because he insisted, though she's been celibate for YEARS). Meanwhile, my mugu is seeing all her flaws magnified and can't wait to get rid of her. Funny thing: they have mutual friends, who can tell him all her exes would KILL to get back with her, she's so nice.
Guys, why do you not like good things?

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by 190: 9:28pm On Mar 24, 2012
which girls are NICE

Mtschewww - I seriously hope you dont mean NIGERIAN GIRLS undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by xynerise: 9:31pm On Mar 24, 2012
Same goes to a caring guy that ends up being called a Mugu.

6 Likes

Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by MuyiGL: 9:36pm On Mar 24, 2012
First off, where are the nice girls? Second why do girls hate nice guys too. Third, what is your definition of 'nice'. Once you answer those three satisfactorily, I'm willing to tell you all the truth about guys. I promise and I'm serious here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by Rooneyboy(m): 9:38pm On Mar 24, 2012
Nigerian girls are wicked bunch of bit.ches . If u are tired of life all u need do is to just get married to one of them .

5 Likes

Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by sexlog(m): 9:39pm On Mar 24, 2012
Things like this happen when the girl in question is not the guy's taste! I mean physically.
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by Onegai(f): 9:39pm On Mar 24, 2012
Walai, for the 2nd guy's babe, don't kill me, but there's a guy who likes her and is looking to settle down, and I'm encouraging her to hang out wit him more. She and her bf are having a problem, something really small, both over-reacted. This chick has been trying to apologise for 2 days angry, while her bf is too busy ignoring her messages and calls. So I've invited the guy who has a crush on her over. She needs someone who appreciates her.

4 Likes

Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by dipo1: 9:41pm On Mar 24, 2012
Lemme try to answer this as honestly as I can.
I think its a matter of guys getting tired and bored after seeing it all with the lady. In our hearts we know exactly how nice our gals are and don't need people telling us but after so much sex, we guys want something new and come up with so lame excuses. Ladies when in love give so much that the guys feels in total control and more often than not misuses this control. Except the guy is ready to get married, there is a tendency of wanting to conquer new ground as a relationship grows.
My cents

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by Onegai(f): 9:42pm On Mar 24, 2012
MuyiGL: First off, where are the nice girls? Second why do girls hate nice guys too. Third, what is your definition of 'nice'. Once you answer those three satisfactorily, I'm willing to tell you all the truth about guys. I promise and I'm serious here.

The nice girls exist, and they're not in church grin girls are stupid, I've had nice, serious guys on my case and I ran, hmmm.... cry and finally a nice girl is smart, caring, humble, forgiving, friendly, patient, has her craze o, but puts your needs first and is dedicated to seeing you succeed in all you do.

5 Likes

Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 24, 2012
Why Girls Don't Value Nice Guys?
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by 190: 9:46pm On Mar 24, 2012
Rooneyboy: Nigerian girls are wicked bunch of bit.ches . If u are tired of life all u need do is to just get married to one of them .

[size=14pt]FALLS FROM IROKO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 24, 2012
Nice girls died a long time ago; all these chics alive now are opportunists, they all fall in love for reasons to them, and they will be gone when the smoke clears.

Guys, when a girl suddenly falls in love with for no damn reason, and she's screaming 'marriage' - please, run as fast as you can. Chics can NEVER be trusted; if you believe her bs love and reciprocate that bs; you're on your own because she's gonna mess your life up.

There are two rules to the game:

- NEVER FALL IN LOVE WITH A GIRL.
- NEVER TRUST GIRLS; GIRLS ARE THE BIGGEST LIARS SINCE LUCIFER.

I let my guard down once; got emotional and fell in love with this girl that's always telling me how much she loves me and how she would do anything for me. It was so crazy that if I tell his girl to jump, she would. She was everything you would describe as a "nice girl" - but two years down the line, when I finally decided to give her a chance, and reciprocate the love - then, she showed her true colours. Damn, she turned me into a stalker and almost messed my life up.

Phuck bytches for real, I'll never believe that love shyte. I prefer a girl that tolerates me; gives me the chance to do whatever the phuck I wanna do; and don't expect too much from me than that love bs.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 24, 2012
And girls that cry about everything are the worst, enough said.
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by Deolaw: 9:53pm On Mar 24, 2012
hmm
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by christkid: 9:56pm On Mar 24, 2012
I guess is the same answer as y girls don't value nice guys
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 24, 2012
Was this movie directed by Tchidi staring Emeka Ike, Jim Iyke & Rita Domnic? Pls where can i rent the movie? they just closed the cinema near my place...nice useless plot, with no sense....probably written to justify that some nice girls still exist in Nigeria when none does! Hey u girl should stop forging stories to FOOL guys, we all know the truth okay?? NIGERIAN GIRLS = 4UCKING GOOD FOR NOTHING BEGGARS! SIMPLE! GET THAT INTO YOUR DUMB HEAD!!

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by MuyiGL: 10:02pm On Mar 24, 2012
Onegai:

The nice girls exist, and they're not in church grin girls are stupid, I've had nice, serious guys on my case and I ran, hmmm.... cry and finally a nice girl is smart, caring, humble, forgiving, friendly, patient, has her craze o, but puts your needs first and is dedicated to seeing you succeed in all you do.

Well they are hard to find anywhere at all. The truth is I have met a few nice girls because I like to stay positive that they exist. But in being too nice to them, as my way of reciprocating, they lose all interest in me. So to answer ur question, guys do value nice girls, but we generally have commitment issues. the best way to get a guy to marry you is to not be all on his case about marriage. If you are too much on his case, u scare him off. he should be the one to decide when he wants to get closer. And when a girls seems to needy and clingy to a guy and giving all herself, its kinda a turn off. I'm pretty sure the same goes for ladies too. The truth is when a guy is ready to commit, he is ready. before that, anything you do may just be a waste of time. I would advice ur friends that if they really love their men, they should take things slow. there are ways u can subtly get a man to do what u want without making it obvious. But he needs time.

2 Likes

Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by Onegai(f): 10:03pm On Mar 24, 2012
jobfront: Was this movie directed by Tchidi staring Emeka Ike, Jim Iyke & Rita Domnic? Pls where can i rent the movie? they just closed the cinema near my place...nice useless plot, with no sense....probably written to justify that some nice girls still exist in Nigeria when none does! Hey u girl should stop forging stories to FOOL guys, we all know the truth okay?? NIGERIAN GIRLS = 4UCKING GOOD FOR NOTHING BEGGARS! SIMPLE! GET THAT INTO YOUR DUMB HEAD!!

Yup, I knew someone here would eventually start insults. Thanks for being classless, NEXT

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 24, 2012
Chai, gurls Wicked o. I dont have to Explain How. I tink, my guys know.

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 24, 2012
jobfront: Was this movie directed by Tchidi staring Emeka Ike, Jim Iyke & Rita Domnic? Pls where can i rent the movie? they just closed the cinema near my place...nice useless plot, with no sense....probably written to justify that some nice girls still exist in Nigeria when none does! Hey u girl should stop forging stories to FOOL guys, we all know the truth okay?? NIGERIAN GIRLS = 4UCKING GOOD FOR NOTHING BEGGARS! SIMPLE! GET THAT INTO YOUR DUMB HEAD!!
grin
grin grin grin This guy no go kill me with Lafta o. Everyday 4 NL, na lafta.
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by janejive(f): 10:15pm On Mar 24, 2012
grin

8 Likes

Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by ijehjoyyahoocom(f): 10:17pm On Mar 24, 2012
Well,in my own opinion,I think wen u want to see d,nice part of a girl,show her u love her,and she will lavish u with niceness,care and attention but wen u treat a girl badly she will show u the fury in a woman is hotter than hell fire itself.

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by Swtbreeze(f): 10:27pm On Mar 24, 2012
Thers 1 tin abt dis word called "nice".. We cnt see it in som1 u dnt lik... My own nice cn neva b ur own nice.... Nice is jst a word... Bt we humans reads our own meanin in2 it... no 1 is a saint in dis world... Callin girls bitches is jst so wrong.. Wot abt guys dt double date.. Since time begin... & they normally use dis tin "ITS IN THEIR NATURE".. Evrybody has dis nice in dem bt can only b seen by d rite eye....

4 Likes

Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by LailaIkeji1: 10:37pm On Mar 24, 2012
Onegai: A lot of guys I know swear up and down that they're looking for nice girls. Yet she comes around and they don't like her, or she is too young, or one thing, or another weird excuse. I have 2 male friends, both dating what I would define as marriage-material sort of girls, both girls physically stunning and smart to boot. Well, One friend broke up with his chick. Granted, he was young, but what was his reason? "She wanted to marry me, and I didn't know why she just wanted to marry me. When I have nothing". HUH?? Now, a few years later, he's meeting girls who, once they realise he's poor and without a car, suddenly realise he's quite short, gosh how busy they are to meet him and how he's a "great friend" and no more. His ex, meanwhile, loved him short and car-less. The other, same thing. He's too busy suspecting his sweet new babe of trying to settle down with him. I've advised him to study her, but he keeps seeing imaginary stuff (he's stopped eating at her house because he's worried she will jaz him, meanwhile babe is upset her man no wan chop her soup. And she dey pray for him, helped him with a contract at her office, bought him a small val's day gift out of her small salary when he got her nothing and decided to sleep with him because he insisted, though she's been celibate for YEARS). Meanwhile, my mugu is seeing all her flaws magnified and can't wait to get rid of her. Funny thing: they have mutual friends, who can tell him all her exes would KILL to get back with her, she's so nice.

The answer is simple dear:

'cos their vision is as short as their third legs are!!

Used to hav ds normal young guy I dated. I gave evrything for him, was ready to stand by him tru thick n thin.

only for him to cheat on me.

av sooo moved on though and nw he wants me bac.

bt nahhhh, am much more high up now.

4 Likes

Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by LailaIkeji1: 10:38pm On Mar 24, 2012
Onegai: A lot of guys I know swear up and down that they're looking for nice girls. Yet she comes around and they don't like her, or she is too young, or one thing, or another weird excuse. I have 2 male friends, both dating what I would define as marriage-material sort of girls, both girls physically stunning and smart to boot. Well, One friend broke up with his chick. Granted, he was young, but what was his reason? "She wanted to marry me, and I didn't know why she just wanted to marry me. When I have nothing". HUH?? Now, a few years later, he's meeting girls who, once they realise he's poor and without a car, suddenly realise he's quite short, gosh how busy they are to meet him and how he's a "great friend" and no more. His ex, meanwhile, loved him short and car-less. The other, same thing. He's too busy suspecting his sweet new babe of trying to settle down with him. I've advised him to study her, but he keeps seeing imaginary stuff (he's stopped eating at her house because he's worried she will jaz him, meanwhile babe is upset her man no wan chop her soup. And she dey pray for him, helped him with a contract at her office, bought him a small val's day gift out of her small salary when he got her nothing and decided to sleep with him because he insisted, though she's been celibate for YEARS). Meanwhile, my mugu is seeing all her flaws magnified and can't wait to get rid of her. Funny thing: they have mutual friends, who can tell him all her exes would KILL to get back with her, she's so nice.

The answer is simple dear:

'cos their vision is as short as their third legs are!!

Used to hav ds normal young guy I dated. I gave evrything for him, was ready to stand by him tru thick n thin.

only for him to cheat on me.

av sooo moved on though and nw he wants me bac.

bt nahhhh, am much more high up now.

Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 24, 2012
Nice girls!?Huh...! Well, when last was the word nice used for girls?
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by hamsky: 11:11pm On Mar 24, 2012
It think its an african thing cos I've had a couple of african female friends and lemme tell u THEY ARE ALL THESAME! (they're like leeches who feed on till u die). I go old before i find good Naija woman to marry, God helep me ohh.........@jobfront: U funny ohh, but na real truth u talk so
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by abdulsadiq25yahoocom(m): 11:22pm On Mar 24, 2012
Sum gals r useless dats y n dey r nt faithful sumtimes dats y dey dnt get get any value frm guy's no matter how nice dey may b hahahahahhahahahaa6haahahha.

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by Killz3(m): 11:28pm On Mar 24, 2012
Your Nigerian Mother is a beggar. . . I can only imagine how she dealt with your father as a girl!

2 Likes

Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by BaBaMike: 11:29pm On Mar 24, 2012
Rooneyboy: Nigerian girls are wicked bunch of bit.ches . If u are tired of life all u need do is to just get married to one of them .

Lol, I choose to disagree what reasons do you have to back up your judgement?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by mikron(m): 11:40pm On Mar 24, 2012
angryna so dem no value us the guys too. na vice versa. tongue
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by onyewec3: 4:49am On Mar 25, 2012

Are u including your sister as well.my frend wake up,not all girls are lyk what u think.some are reserved and well respectable.though many might be frustrating but nt all certainly cos my girl is da bomb

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? / Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. / I Need A Man With Big Gbola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.