Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies (50609 Views)

5 Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From Ladies / 5 Statements Guys Often Make To Appear Decent Before Ladies. / Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 21, 2015
I believe the guys can't deny the fact that they detest some of these statements so much whenever they hear it from their babes of female friends. Some of these statements (when frequently used in a relationship) may lead to breakup or serious fight between couples.

1 I'm broke

Here is a funny way ladies do task guys whenever they need to change their make-up kits, wardrobe, hairstyle and co.. .. .. Some ladies don't even want to care about the financial situation of the dude, they just ask as if the guy is their father's investment company and it's time to start enjoying the benefits of the investment. Abeg (Ma)s make una dey try pity us na grin

2 I'm on my period

I once heard about an incident in which a guy fainted coz his babe told him she was on her period. But we later realized that the main cause of his faint was because he had taken burantashi and trama coz the lady told him she was coming for a visit. God knows some ladies just love using it to punish us tho embarassed

3 Just wait till our wedding night

Despite the fact that this statement is biblical, some of us guys still don't even want to mistakenly hear it from our babe. Abegi, gone are those days when guys wait till wedding night jhare.. .. .. But to be sincere tho, you body is the temple of the lord, it's better you apply wisdomwink

4 I'm pregnant

Some guys sef are funny, you know you are not ready to become a father but you still went ahead to (redi) her, haba! You sef wicked! Only guys who are still depending on their parents or ones who are independent but not ready for marriages do get angry whenever they hear that statement.

5 You are not good on bed

Mehn! This statement is a punch on the jaw for us guys. Imagine! After the whole press-ups and all sorts of styles just to satisfy a lady, she then make that statement, omo na to go find pestle for her grin

Add the rest abeg, i don tire grin
Orijin101 cool

43 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies by HungerBAD: 6:58pm On Jul 21, 2015
That number 4.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:00pm On Jul 21, 2015
That no 3 dey stop heartbeat grin

7 Likes

Re: 5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies by Tundenoni(m): 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
That number 5 bad pass. Walahi I go fall sick, If any babe tell me that shit.

20 Likes

Re: 5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies by Twaci(f): 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
6. I have given my life to Christ...so no more freebies cheesy

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies by kinglekan: 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2015
grin grin

That was how Mhizdeedy told me she was pregnant. When I did just one round. Just one round oooo.

Deedy fear God ooooooo!!! angry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies by Cutehector(m): 7:03pm On Jul 21, 2015
My bis just expired...

Like seriously hw e take affect d price of crayfish..

So dey want d guy nw to feel carin and send dem recharge card.. Like seriously!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 21, 2015
Sorry I can't make it down to your house tonight (after taking bottles of kasaprenko and orijin with lemon grass and dogoyaro) haba! She must come o cheesy grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
T
T for toto? undecided

6 Likes

Re: 5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies by abimbawealth(f): 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2015
undecided
Re: 5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies by scentmarlc(m): 7:05pm On Jul 21, 2015

1 Like

Re: 5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies by Captainswag225(m): 7:05pm On Jul 21, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
That no 3 dey stop heartbeat grin
ma guyyy, u for wait na
Re: 5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:06pm On Jul 21, 2015
Captainswag225:
ma guyyy, u for wait na

She use am "test" me grin
Re: 5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies by Captainswag225(m): 7:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

She use am "test" me grin
lol, so ur response be?
Re: 5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies by belac: 7:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
Number 5 though, but some babes wicked ooo, remember one babe told my friend that undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 21, 2015
Scentmarlc, why now? Why that spam comment on my thread?
Re: 5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol, so ur response be?

Awkward silence grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 21, 2015
Omo Ibadan kini sooo re? cheesy grin cheesy
abimbawealth:
undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies by Remilekun101: 7:11pm On Jul 21, 2015
grin
Re: 5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies by Captainswag225(m): 7:13pm On Jul 21, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Awkward silence grin
lol sorry, e be like say ghost come stand for ur face.

1 Like

Re: 5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 21, 2015
lols so true!
6 I'm going for HIV test cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies by abimbawealth(f): 7:17pm On Jul 21, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Omo Ibadan kini sooo re? cheesy grin cheesy
So sure ni cheesy
Re: 5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 21, 2015

8 Likes

Re: 5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:23pm On Jul 21, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol sorry, e be like say ghost come stand for ur face.

Na for phone sef
Re: 5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies by brainpower(m): 7:25pm On Jul 21, 2015
6. Honey, there's something I want to tell you.
7. You finished so soon?
8. Has it entered?
9. Honey my mother is coming over( for some guys).

8 Likes

Re: 5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies by Captainswag225(m): 7:28pm On Jul 21, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Na for phone sef
chai, see wahala, i hope say u manage convince am.
Re: 5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies by cherylsmith(f): 7:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
Okay oh
Re: 5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies by scentmarlc(m): 7:35pm On Jul 21, 2015
Orijin101:
Scentmarlc, why now? Why that spam comment on my thread?

Peleee baba onii thread gringringrin

1 Like

Re: 5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 7:37pm On Jul 21, 2015
Well written

This will definitely land in the HQ

Observing comments from my okra leaf cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:37pm On Jul 21, 2015
Captainswag225:
chai, see wahala, i hope say u manage convince am.

Yes o....I don gather courage wan go tell my mama say grand pikin dey road when the mumu girl talk say na joke oooo grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) / Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage / Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.