Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

What Do You Consider Romantic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Consider Romantic (944 Views)

Which Song Do You Consider Romantic? / What Do You Consider Romantic? / What Do You Consider Romantic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Consider Romantic by adekennis(m): 10:08am On Oct 31, 2007
Hi ladies, pls what do you consider romantic most??
your responce will be highly appreciated smiley
Re: What Do You Consider Romantic by bebe2007(m): 11:39am On Nov 02, 2007
[b]Romance has to do with love. Its all about ones feelings for another, how it is shown or expressed.
If he is in love with you he ought to be romantic i.e gentle, exotic,passionate,simple, imaginative way of loving you. Ways of expression could be by a massage, lovely poetry, text messages,phone calls( Mtn midnite calls grin), love making, kissing,smoochings, general care. It is expressed even in his attitude towards you. For instance when you annoy him, he would get angry definately but how he expresses the anger tells alot about how he feels for you. Note: A guy who opens doors for you is not romantic its just courtesy (good manners) so there is a big difference.

I took time to explain the above cuz am tired of Naija guys who keep saying they cannot be romantic. "its not our culture" etc yeye! whose culture is it It all depends on yor feelings, if you are not romantic, it goes to show you do not really love me. That is my new submission on this issue now. No more excuses i have had enuff.

I would consider a full body massage romantic anytime (loving it!) kiss kiss
Phone calls and text messages (juicy calls and messages o!, dnt call me up and ask about the weather!!)
Surprise visits
Surprise gifts from him and cards (no matter how cheap)
attention (God bless a man that gives his woman undivided attention always) kiss kiss kiss
public show of affection (e.g say you go clubbing together he should be all over you, even if you cannot dance, not staring at babes doing the vulgar dance) grin
A man who helps with the household chores is definately romantic (romance is not all about smooching my body)
A man who waits for you to come first during sex is a plus!!!
A man who takes his time to know and understand you, your moods, your attitude,your goals,ambition in life, your dreams, your joy,your sorrow, your sentiments, even your body is definately romantic!!!!!
A loyal and faithful guy is a big Romantic!
Most of all a friend, a true friend you can go to when in need, when you are sad, to cheer you up, when you are happy to rejoice with you and many more.

I hear someone say A LONG WISH!!!!! i hear you my sister, if only they come like this rite!

@ poster thats my list for you. Hope you make sense out of my madness.
[/b]
Re: What Do You Consider Romantic by cblow(m): 11:47am On Nov 02, 2007
this romance issue has been overflogged in recent times,  however i always wonder why it is always directed at guys,  can't women be romantic i believe it is a mutual thing,  the way they act will stimulate the romantic nature of a guy,  blah! blah!! blah!!!, we could go on and on, but if we must be romantic, our ladies must put up acts (naturally though) as seen in TNT movies,  don't get me wrong,  i aint saying we arent romantic, but the ladies shldnt just sit back and expect it all from us,  what can they do to help us be more romantic
Re: What Do You Consider Romantic by adekennis(m): 11:48am On Nov 02, 2007
@bebe2007
Thanks so much
i really appreciate this smiley God bless
Re: What Do You Consider Romantic by cblow(m): 12:00pm On Nov 02, 2007
adekennis:

@bebe2007
Thanks so much
i really appreciate this smiley God bless

adekennis, i can see i wasnt appreciated at all, speechless
Re: What Do You Consider Romantic by whitelexi(m): 12:54pm On Nov 02, 2007
I think dancing can be romantic especially if both of you can dance.

A girl who'd look you in the eyes when talking to you

Attention to detail helps a lot because we men don't like to hit the nail on the head grin  For instance, if i enjoy a meal and want to show it without swelling her head, i'd prefer to ask my girl if she cooked it or bought it from the African restaurant grin   and when she asks "why? do u like it?" I'd probably say "its Ok"

When she dresses specially for you! I'm not talking of all those traditional clothes made for man and woman with the same material oh! I'm refering to special ocassions, evening dresses and bring out exceptional beauty, and makes you proud to be the man.

If she watches me eat. . . I could feel a bit embarrassed but none the less, it is very romantic.

I think a girl who'd do certain things when u least expect, like an unexpected hug or kiss. . .  Thats romantic!
Re: What Do You Consider Romantic by iice(f): 3:21pm On Nov 02, 2007
oops not my zone
Re: What Do You Consider Romantic by IderaN(f): 3:31pm On Nov 02, 2007
adekennis:

Hi ladies, please what do you consider romantic most??
your responce will be highly appreciated smiley

thank you my bro,

romance can be anything that can be classified as romantic even sleeping can be romantic.

the koko na say make two of us dey romantic.

if my guy is romantic, i must liven it up with mmy stlye and vice verca  grin wink
u know wot i mean wink[quote][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Your Girlfriend Disappears with Your Certificate / Should I Marry Him? / Do Rich Guys Really Get Real Ladies That Love Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.