Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

What Do You Consider Romantic? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Consider Romantic? (1230 Views)

Which Song Do You Consider Romantic? / What Do You Consider Romantic? / What Do You Consider Romantic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Consider Romantic? by kojeiwa(m): 9:46pm On Sep 06, 2007
What will your partner do that you will consider romantic?
Re: What Do You Consider Romantic? by eoelachi: 11:42pm On Sep 06, 2007
i think it all depends on some factors depending on the person in question.what some considered as romantic might not be romantic 2 other.To me there is no universal definition of romantic.some look at the phiysical beauty of the woman,some the height,the colour,yet other how intelligence is the person.to others,the way the person talked is a factor
Re: What Do You Consider Romantic? by SwtNsoFLyy(f): 7:33am On Sep 07, 2007

telling me that whatever makes me happy will make him happy, Singing to me, having fun and doing silly things I ask him to do on the phone, without getting angry. LOL

love & light,

Re: What Do You Consider Romantic? by iice(f): 1:43pm On Sep 07, 2007
I don't do romantic. . .and i don't want him to do romantic stuffs either
Re: What Do You Consider Romantic? by theffanyi(m): 1:53pm On Sep 07, 2007
when she dresses like A ZAMFARA woman grin

Re: What Do You Consider Romantic? by cuteass1(f): 1:15pm On Sep 11, 2007
eoelachi:

i think it all depends on some factors depending on the person in question.what some considered as romantic might not be romantic 2 other.To me there is no universal definition of romantic.some look at the phiysical beauty of the woman,some the height,the colour,yet other how intelligence is the person.to others,the way the person talked is a factor

Darling, i think you're confusing romantic for sexy
Romantic can be what/who you are but mostly its a doing word Cos you can work towards being it! wink

@ topic
What do i consider romantic?? a lot! but let me start with a few . .

Making your partner a suprise dinner / breakfast in bed

Planting kisses/pecks on them for no reason

Giving them warm hugs from time to time to remind them you love them

Going out of your way to please them, knowing the deed would be reciprocated with love /doing something you wouldnt personally do, just to put a smile on your partner's lips

Telling them you love them when they least expect it

When both of you are out eating, feed him/her occassionally, its a wonderful feeling

Wake them up with a "morning beautiful/handsome" text/call/kiss and a "Nite Nite princess/charming" text/call/kiss . . should be reciprocated and regardless of who does it first . . that little act, could bless a whole day wink

Sneaking up on them and cuddling some

Making out time occassionally to tell them how special they are and how much they mean to you (with this i choose to guess you won't be with this person if you didnt feel somewhat completed with them?)

Like SwtNsoFLyy said, bedtime stories and songs do cut the cake, we could all do with being kiddish once in a while

Picking up something for your partner that you know they'll like . . and no, not because its christmas or their birthday but because you love them so

Planning a surprise fun-packed day to celebrate yourselves

to mention but a few . .

. . Lets just say that being romantc has to do with sweeping your partners off their feet in a cute way or doing those little things that cost you nothing but makes them feel so good and appreciated and loved and treasured and WONDERFUL!!
Re: What Do You Consider Romantic? by yimiton(f): 3:58pm On Sep 11, 2007
Romantic! emm,
Sharing the same music with me, while we dance alone, just alone in our world
writhing me really romantic write ups, I mean, just putting what he feels for me on paper. (I could read this a million times when he's not there!)
shopping with me on saturdays, I do the picking while he carries the shopping bag or pulls the trolley
excercising with beads of sweat on him while I watch on!
wispering sweet nothings to me in public, (even if he says nothing)
sharing laughter and smiles with me
sending me texts messages, Just to say 'I love you' and,
No, am not going to say anymore, these should give you an idea of what I consider Romantic!
Re: What Do You Consider Romantic? by saucekid(m): 4:08pm On Sep 11, 2007
love is in the air oooooooooo and his broda and sista follow am romance and sexy
Re: What Do You Consider Romantic? by theffanyi(m): 9:42am On Sep 12, 2007
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
when she dresses like A ZAMFARA woman grin

(1) (Reply)

Can You Really Die For Your Man/Woman? / Why Very Intelligent Men Fail With Women: Reason Number 3: Poor Social Skills / Im Fallin In Luv Wit My Female Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.