Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! (7209 Views)

Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) / Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War / What Really Caused The Nigerian Civil War Of 1967 - 1969? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by Ngodigha1(m): 11:07am On Mar 25, 2012
@THE O.P, Nigerian/Biafran war is over and Ndigbo have moved on. We shall now concentrate on the problems that plague us everyday such as this

Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by OneNaira6: 11:09am On Mar 25, 2012
torkaka: @one_naira

did you say ibibio-aro wars? wasn't that the war that they was a stalemate after the ibibios resisted the eze agwu? wasn't it after resistance that eze agwu allied with an ibibio prince kakpako okon but they were still defeated? wasn't it after defeat that the igbos along with kakpako (ibibio prince) sort the help of akpa (eastern cross river group) who had european guns that they used in defeating the ibibios? my guy,that war was won by the akpas!

anglo-aro wars? are you dull? i'm talking about winning wars and not losing wars! wasn't that the war that the british defeated the aro people and hanged their chiefs? they were five major battles in that war, the british won all but one!

poor guy. the igbo war CV you brought out should be added to the biafran CV of always being on the losing side!

LMFAO. Dude you are just proved my assumptions of you. Nigg@ you are dumb and proudly displaying your dumbness chei!!.

First off, Arochukwu came out of that war. Whom are the Arochukwu today? No be Igbo?

Second off, please do quote Wikipedia if you are going to steal their work abeg, learn anyone can write anything on wikipedia thus try to verify Wikipedia post, learn what they are speaking of before jumping on the bandwagon. Ah this your stupidity, I hail it oo!!!

Now let me help you out in understanding history:
second off, http://www.sooperarticles.com/news-society-articles/aro-ibibio-wars-gave-benefits-european-traders-17th-18th-century-365047.html

Read, educate and know something.

Second of all, if you are talking about winning wars or wars in general, why didn't you mention such before or even follow the line of what you claim why did you mention slave trading (which is not a war BTW)? Yoruba and dangomes (whom were pretty much the same people during that time)? the kwarafa kingdom and the so called wars which have never been recorded anywhere? The only war the people you mention fought and was recorded was against fulani and they lost big time. Biko, If you going to speak of war won, mention war una fought and actually won against others. Don't give me crap and then except me to give you a won war in return.

I laugh for you stupidity big time!!!
Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:45am On Mar 25, 2012
Haven't i come across this 'style' of bleating writing b/4 in another moniker undecided undecided undecided?

The voice of Jacob but the hand of Esau wink.
Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:47am On Mar 25, 2012
Ngodigha Nwanne, those pics you posted are in bad taste. Let's leave kids out of any e-fights.
Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 25, 2012
poor one_naira, did you post something that didn't fly?
Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by Dede1(m): 12:52pm On Mar 25, 2012
CyberG: Being away for a while and back, I am not particularly surprised that the rhetorics of daily political exchange, especially, along inter-tribal lines has not improved but gotten worse! One bone of contention is the Civil War of 1967-1970 and it was previously established that less than 0.0001% of NLanders at that time ever saw the war or experienced it. Unfortunately, it appears that the rather "gracious" ending of the war of "no victor, no vanquished" is now the Achilles Heel of most young Nigerians who are very impressionable and refused to learn the facts or reflect deeply about Nigerian history.

To be more specific, and I think this is necessary, the Ibos are upset about the loss and their losses in the war. I can understand that losing millions of lives in war even losing a single loved one is hard! Well, lives were lost from both sides of the conflict. This is sad but lets face it, war is not a PS3 or XBOX game where you gain lives, or die and yet still live even when you refuse to jump or shoot or accumulate points to give you "extra life". I was not alive at that time myself but curiosity and passion for war history propelled me to read multiple literature not of only the Civil War but many others. The Ibos were not neutral parties to the war as the conflict of the war started way back before Nigerian Independence and when the, majorly, Ibo coup of January 1967 wiped out political leaders from every other tribe while that of the Ibos were tipped off to escape, it was obvious that a little rattle snake had been hatched! In fact certain accounts posit that the war of July 1967 started just after the coup of January 1967.

All said and done, the war ended graciously with Gowon's declaration end of the war as "no victor, no vanquished". This of course was to help the mending process after the war, for brothers had killed each other and this was aimed at helping the re-building process. However, years after, it appears that most NL Ibos who never saw the war did not know that in war with a non-brother enemy, everything goes down to the wire until the wire is destroyed. When Hitler's offensive finally ground to a halt during the second world war, and the initiative returned to the Allies, the Germans fled. Hitler tried to negotiate a cease fire, what happened? The Russians levelled Berlin, so badly they bombed everything to oblivion - humans or non-humans. The Russian Army raped all the German women they found and killed everything, not taking prisoners! Ha. . .so sad but guess what? The German women said, it was better to fall into the hands of the Russian rapists than to have the Americans over their heads! They did not stop until Germany was totally defeated!

Was Nigerian leadership wrong at that time to stop a fight among brothers and bring it to the quickest end and declare they did not want to be "victors" and their were "no vanquished" (losers)? Today, most Ibos abuse every non-Ibo who has a different point of view. They insult an entire group of people who does not support their position. There are many on this site and they have been bragging for a long time they want to split their country. How long will you people make this noise and do nothing? Be sure that other people in Nigeria are so sick they are tired of being kept down too. But if you will abuse people who let you live among them, take advantage of economic opportunities, live in peace, etc and you still insult and abuse them, what do you really want? Should Nigeria just have a rematch of the war with Biafra and there shall be no graciousness since you have spurned every iota of gracefulness, goodwill, peaceful co-existence, that has been extended to you? This crying and blaming the northerners, the westerners, the minority tribes that "sabotaged" Biafra and some that don't agree with you causing all this tribalistic nonsense needs to stop. Otherwise, meet the Nigerian military (including true Ibos) who see Nigeria's problems for what it is: corruption, money, partisan politics on the field of battle. Remember that in 1967, the composition of the Armed Forces was lopsided tribally but a more even balance now. Yet, you lost then and if you will not take this fight to Nigeria within the next week, cover your tribal face in shame and go eat a cookie! tongue tongue NLand is tired of tribalists and this "Comment is Hidden" is the only one thing that this new NL has as a plus!

CyberG (Cyberfool) = kingOflag (kingOlodo)

You are a rejected dunce of consequential proportion. I guess the inherent treacherousness in you can not allow you to think clearly. It will be unforgivable blunder on any parent to allow second grader to take a history lesson from malnourished jackass such as you.

It is funny you flaunted your depthless ignorance in public through the conjectural crap you put up to represent a thread. The facts and figures are dastardly wrong yet a gull such as you have effrontery to show your face when issues beyond your intellectual pedigree are being discussed.

I could not finish reading the piece of junk due to fallacies and ill informed conjectures. Please try again to, at least, get certain figures correct. No clue is necessary at this time because I do not want a lazy arse hole such as you to get smart.
Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by bittyend(m): 1:16pm On Mar 25, 2012
Dede1:

CyberG (Cyberfool) = kingOflag (kingOlodo)

You are a rejected dunce of consequential proportion. I guess the inherent treacherousness in you can not allow you to think clearly. It will be unforgivable blunder on any parent to allow second grader to take a history lesson from malnourished jackass such as you.

It is funny you flaunted your depthless ignorance in public through the conjectural crap you put up to represent a thread. The facts and figures are dastardly wrong yet a gull such as you have effrontery to show your face when issues beyond your intellectual pedigree are being discussed.

I could not finish reading the piece of junk due to fallacies and ill informed conjectures. Please try again to, at least, get certain figures correct. No clue is necessary at this time because I do not want a lazy arse hole such as you to get smart.

[size=18pt]STOP MOANING, OLD IGBOMAN. THE OP ALREADY GAVE YOU THE BEST OPTION, IF YOU REALLY WANT BIAFRA. PLEASE DECLARE REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA AND GET A REMATCH - IF NOT STFU FOREVER!!!

I'M TIRED OF YOU TRIBAL E-WARRIORS.
[/size]
Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by Dede1(m): 1:57pm On Mar 25, 2012
bittyend:

[size=18pt]STOP MOANING, OLD IGBOMAN. THE OP ALREADY GAVE YOU THE BEST OPTION, IF YOU REALLY WANT BIAFRA. PLEASE DECLARE REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA AND GET A REMATCH - IF NOT STFU FOREVER!!!

I'M TIRED OF YOU TRIBAL E-WARRIORS.
[/size]

Good, you know I am old enough to hump your mother. So I demand some respects unless you have no respect for your father.

Again, if the rematch shall be against the folks of your stupid ethnicity, whatever that maybe, Biafra shall pit Biafran girls in uniform against loudmouthed punks such as you.
Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by ayobase(m): 2:01pm On Mar 25, 2012
shymmex:

The OP said you can start a rematch next week; what's stopping you? You don't have to hallucinate on NL; just tell MASSOB to declare the Republic of Biafra.

My wife Inked_nerd (Igbo beauty) and our future mixed(half Igbo, half yoruba)children don't want none of it, though - we'll wish you goodluck. lipsrsealed

Simple!
It saddens my heart how these people protest.
War? Na so e easy?
Im sure na those wey no know anything dey opt for war!
Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by ayobase(m): 2:02pm On Mar 25, 2012
Callotti: What a return for someone who has been away.
Soooooooooooooooooooooo, how is this supposed to help matters?
oh! If only there was actually a GOD!

Over to the triVialists!
Back to my TV!
Investigative Discovery Channel rrrrocks 24-0-7!!!!!cool

another atheist?
Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by ayobase(m): 2:04pm On Mar 25, 2012
BlackPikiN:

Hahaha, the OP is a cow.

He's one good for nothing all mouth no action!

getting d issue wrong?
Who are those ''mouthing''?
Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by bittyend(m): 2:16pm On Mar 25, 2012
Dede1:

Good, you know I am old enough to hump your mother. So I demand some respects unless you have no respect for your father.

Again, if the rematch shall be against the folks of your stupid ethnicity, whatever that maybe, Biafra shall pit Biafran girls in uniform against loudmouthed punks such as you.

*yawns*

I don't even want a war with Biafran sissies because I know how you will continue to moan about genocide like moist bytches when you get another beat down.
Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 25, 2012
Dede1:

sorry to interrupt but the last time igbos went on an adventure (biafra) were those soldiers biafran girls in uniform? eh hen, no wonder they lost.
Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 25, 2012
r
Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by odumchi: 3:09pm On Mar 25, 2012
torkaka: @one_naira

did you say ibibio-aro wars? wasn't that the war that they was a stalemate after the ibibios resisted the eze agwu? wasn't it after resistance that eze agwu allied with an ibibio prince kakpako okon but they were still defeated? wasn't it after defeat that the igbos along with kakpako (ibibio prince) sort the help of akpa (eastern cross river group) who had european guns that they used in defeating the ibibios? my guy,that war was won by the akpas!

anglo-aro wars? are you dull? i'm talking about winning wars and not losing wars! wasn't that the war that the british defeated the aro people and hanged their chiefs? they were five major battles in that war, the british won all but one!

poor guy. the igbo war CV you brought out should be added to the biafran CV of always being on the losing side!

Prior to the vanquishment of the Ibibio people on the area west of the river Cross River and north of the Enyong stream, there were no people known as 'the Aro'. The Aro people only emerged when those three groups founded Arochukwu. The Ezeagwu clan invited not only the Akpa but the also the Oke Nnachi clan (which was Edda). The Oke Nnachi was also a heavily militarized Igbo group which shared affinity with the Abiriba, Ohafia, and Abam clans (which are the most militarized clans in Igboland). The Akpa themeselves were not Igbo (nor were they originally Efik speakers) but they shared blood relations with the Edda clan. Anyway, the war was won mainly with the help of the Akpa people.

Interesting enough, the Akpa are one of the three groups that compromise the Aro people, and there are probably more Aros with Akpa blood than 'pure' Akpas (that is if they still remain). I myself, as an Aro, have Akpa blood within me.

The Anglo-Aro war, that was another story altogether. The odds were against the Aro from the beginning. First of all, not all Igbo groups allied with the Aro since there was traditional resentment among them. Second of all, although numerically superior, the Aro had to face the technologically superior British (who had maxim guns). The Aro muskets were no match against British artillery and machine guns. Although the British were strong, the Aro were fierce. At the battle of Arochukwu, all able bodied men within the city (which probably numbered in the thousands) and thousands of more warriors from Ohafia and Abiriba were called in to defend Arochukwu. Although they were ultimately defeated, the fact that such a force could have been amassed is noteworthy.
Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 25, 2012
^^^^^ so it is agreed the war was won mainly by the akpas grin^^^^^ so it is agreed the war was won mainly by the akpas
Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by kettykin: 3:18pm On Mar 25, 2012
for those asking for civil war rematch, there is already a civl war, what we dont know is if it will escalate by 2015 because from all signs jona is going for 2nd term and the north and southwest will still remain in political wilderness atleats till 2019 , igbos and niger delta should now be planning for a plan b if power leaves their hold in 2019
Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by kettykin: 3:23pm On Mar 25, 2012
i give jona 4 assignment b/4 2019 , to build a deep sea port in ibaka and onne , move all oil company hqs to the nigerdelta , build 2 new steel plants in kogi and onitsha, get all the ppp working and niger deltans in charge of all oil company and nnpc and then hand over to igbos or middle belters
Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by odumchi: 3:24pm On Mar 25, 2012
torkaka: ^^^^^ so it is agreed the war was won mainly by the akpas grin^^^^^ so it is agreed the war was won mainly by the akpas

Does that in anyway diminish the significance or the power of the Aro-Confederacy?
Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by Yeske2(m): 3:28pm On Mar 25, 2012
CyberG: ^ Thanks for getting the gist! I see many failed attempts to lighten-up the ignorance of a few people who only listened to a few stories told over a place of akpu and eba here! This goes for all the e-warring tribalist parties on NL. Now, the usual tribalists get all touchy and defensive when people call them out firmly but truthfully. Can someone show me the llie in my post? Truth is tribalists are dark-hearted, soulically black and any attempt to light up ignorance with knowledge liberates the younger ones who are just hearing buzzwords and indoctrination.

@ Calloti: How it helps matters? Very obvious if you read the post: There's no need for fighting forever on NL. Anyone who cannot receive the graceful end to the war of 1967 has up to a week to engage the Nigerian Forces on a new war where the inferiority and superiority complex will be finally put to rest in a decisive REMATCH.

@ Posters: Here is the list of KNOWN tribalists on this thread: Blackpikin, Yeske, AfamEva. I see a few new names who are late comers to the party or just turn-coats with a new ID. Well, those 3 know who I am and even their super-tribalistic bosses know their nemesis when they show up here: Dede1 (King Tribalist), OnlyBIGLIES (chief Tribalist), Logic Mind (turn coat, irredeemable), Okija Juju (was surprised to find he has now joined the league of losers after indoctrination by ODedenson), Nchara (sold his soul to hatred tribalism), Mekuxxx, High Chief (Condemned to blackness tribalist), Manchy7431 (team tribalist member), Proud-Igbo, Htajz, OdualSoja, Bashr8 (super frustrated tribalist, ha!), Ezeuche (you should be number 2 just after Dendenson1, condemned tribalist), Ngodigha1 (tribalistic team mate with hate), Phreahrabbit (tribalist, trying to get promotion), DayoKanu (Ha! he is now a core tribalist too), lagcity (ha! tribalist), BEAF (OMG! How did I almost forget Supreme Tribalist Commander pretender), Uche2005 (also wants to split Nigeria in a different way using all kinds of maps), ACM10 (hateful tribalist, rank frustrated seargent), Ikeymann (subtle tribal quartermaster, plays every position in the game), BlueTooth~ (Ha, charirman tribal company), etc, etc!

There are many more but the more senior ones on this list know their super-boss when they meet them and you will see them abusing that I have called them out. Not all on this list are the usual aggressors, but they are as complicit from both sides. There are more on NL with multiple IDs. These people mostly are responsible for "This post has been hidden" especially the devil-assisted tribalists like Odedenson, OnlyLIES, Logic Mind (large tribalism shareholder) and CO. So, there is no need to waste time e-tribalizing the post. The Nigerian Army is on standby anywhere you want to fight. We are tired of how everyone is keeping them down because me myself, the thought that you people are blind sided by elites of every tribe stealing money, expanding and promoting corruption, etc while you fight is enough motivation to want to see you take on the armed forces. Yes, you are the majority of Nigeria and even the French, Britain, America are all tired. So, start your offensive immediately because WE ARE TIRED OF YOUR USELESS whining, complaints and empty threats!
You must be out of your mind, you call me a tribalist then WTF are you? Telling you the way it is makes me a tribalist abi? So much for being away, I'd make your stay worth the while. Bienvenue!
Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by karlmax2: 3:45pm On Mar 25, 2012
Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by torkaka: 13 minutes & 56 seconds
^^^^^ so it is agreed the war was won mainly by the akpas ^^^^^ so it is agreed the war was won mainly by the akpas

First Ʊ said the igbos has no fought and won any war then someone exposed your ignorance! With the aro ibibio war, due to your ignorance Ʊ said the war was a stalemate!! now that someone has schooled Ʊ that the war was won by the igbos.ur now saying that the akpas won the war for them!am not igbo but can Ʊ Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ how ignorant Ʊ are.like ur forefathers Ʊ people have always been slippery as a snake this is why other tribe call u guys cowards!!!
Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 25, 2012
@karl max

you "my man" are a very fo.olish guy!
the so called guy you said schooled me alluded to the fact that the ibibio-aro wars was won by mainly the akpas! go back read what he posted properly!

now my friend how can i say it ended in stalemate and at the same time say the akpas won the war? well thats simple go and read the difference between "battles" and "war"!

omo you daft o'. i stand to be corrected by any one of you muffins trying to rewrite history to suit your egos; the ibibio-aro war was won mainly by the akpas,the anglo-aro war was won by the english, the others nri & co were also squarely won by the english,the nigeria-biafra war was won by . . .pick a wild guess!

i still state THE IGBOS HAVE NEVER WON ANY WAR WHETHER PRE OR POST COLONIAL WAR!

so all you cyber "RAMBOS" stick a tail between your legs and find a dark corner.
Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by kettykin: 5:02pm On Mar 25, 2012
any war fought by the major power of soviet union, british empire, egypt, arab world, chad, niger ,o.a.u and lasted more than 12 months cannot be said to be a civil war but a world war, yes ojukwu was the first african and black man to engage the world to a battle and survive it, hitler, ghadafi, saddam , could not dare it , i just wish britain would declassify secrets about the war to end all this nairaland arguments
Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by kettykin: 5:09pm On Mar 25, 2012
biafra fought the world for 30 months , the only other country in that league is japan,germany ,italy,poland,austria who fought against the allies for 6 years and average of 6 months per country. I keep saying this most countries lost their regards for nigeria . simply because nigeria despite world support could not end the war in 12 months and catch ojukwu live or dead , if the world had supported biafra with what the gave nigeria that war would have ended in 6 months . Nigeria received more than 3 times enough weapon to wipe out a country as big as itselft in the war , yet it took using hunger and trading bakassi to finish the igbos after nigerian army suffered so much casualties.
Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by Callotti: 5:10pm On Mar 25, 2012
ayobase:

another atheist?

Thumbs up! cool
Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 25, 2012
^^^^ chai no be small thing. so now ojukwu fought a world war? hold on make i go take aloma mixed with big stout so i'll be on our level!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by OneNaira6: 5:15pm On Mar 25, 2012
torkaka: poor one_naira, did you post something that didn't fly?

Dude I was banned and my post hidden for unknown reason that is why I didn't post fly or are you too ignorant you did not noticed the hidden post up there. I checked again and I was unbanned. I'm going assume na spambot and not moderators fault, I'm just going to assume.

Na to repost what was hidden

LMFAO. Dude you are just proved my assumptions of you. Nigg@ you are dumb and proudly displaying your dumbness chei!!.

First off, Arochukwu came out of that war. Who are the Arochukwu today? No be Igbo?

Second off, please do quote Wikipedia if you are going to steal their work abeg, learn anyone can write anything on Wikipedia thus try to verify Wikipedia post, learn what they are speaking of before jumping on the bandwagon. Ah your stupidity, I hail it oo!!!

Now let me help you out in understanding history:
second off, http://www.sooperarticles.com/news-society-articles/aro-ibibio-wars-gave-benefits-european-traders-17th-18th-century-365047.html

Read, educate and know something.

Second of all, before I start I’m going to slap myself for not reading your post at all and just glacing through in the beginning, If I did the first time, I pretty much would have killed myself with laughter, In a good way, I’ll just hold the slap, I actually saved myself. Now to you: Nwoke did you just mention WAR and give that sh1t written up there and had the audacity to chest-beat that it is WAR YOU WON. Oh laughter is about to kill me right now. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA When did slave trading become War I dare ask? Did you no know pretty much every Nigerian group including Igbo participated and sold slaves? ROFLMFAO. This is the Hausa won war. Nigg@ try again.
The Yoruba one, wasn’t dagonmey part of Yoruba dynasty during that time? How is a disagreement between the same groups constituting war won against others? Uhh, if going by the ignorant definition of the term war then the disagreement between Aro and Anioma, Ezza and that other Igbo group, Nri and other Anambra, etc. is now war we won, ROFLMFAO.
The third one is the kwarafa kingdom, I’m going to be frank and tell you this, and you know I goggled that kingdom right? Read some books on them for a second, nigg@ which war are you referring to? Bring it out for all to see. The only and I literally mean the only recorded war this kingdom had is against the Fulani and they lost BIG TIME. Actually others (Yoruba, Hausa) war fought against other group beside their own are Fulani and just like the kingdom, the other’s lost as well. The only group you’ve mentioned that has chest to beat over a won war is Fulani. As for expanding terriorty sh1t, every and I literally mean Every group found upon this world did that. From Americans, To African tribes, To Asians, etc. Even Igbo, half of the land we call Igboland today was not part of Igboland in the beginning. Like duh? Did I even need to say this. Ahh, the ignorance!!! Do your work, do not give me sh1t and then follow by claiming you are a warrior tribe. You would kill me with laughter if you continue doing that. It should be an abomination to mention war, the three groups and won in the same sentence going by what’s giving. I laugh tire: Slavery is war, Disagreement is war and something never recorded is war. I tell una, one of this days I’ll die of laughter thanks to NL. I’m going to be frank again and ask since you are taking a jab @ people who actually fought against their oppressor, what war, fight, etc. did the “cheesy so called warrior tribe” do when the British came? Didn’t una bend down and kissed their feet like slaves, the first to get conquered by them and una slaves outside of Nigeria, continued the “yes massa”, wetin happened to the warriorness? Abeg move aside!!! Weaklings should never try to chest-beat when they know they are weaklings and cowards.
Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 25, 2012
nna ketty kin so sorry were you banned? seems you and one_naira can't throw jabs without getting dirty . . .kpele
Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by karlmax2: 5:39pm On Mar 25, 2012
Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by torkaka: 52 minutes & 17 seconds
@karl max

you "my man" are a very fo.olish guy!
the so called guy you said schooled me alluded to the fact that the ibibio-aro wars was won by mainly the akpas! go back read what he posted properly!

now my friend how can i say it ended in stalemate and at the same time say the akpas won the war? well thats simple go and read the difference between "battles" and "war"!

omo you daft o'. i stand to be corrected by any one of you muffins trying to rewrite history to suit your egos; the ibibio-aro war was won mainly by the akpas,the anglo-aro war was won by the english, the others nri & co were also squarely won by the english,the nigeria-biafra war was won by . . .pick a wild guess!

i still state THE IGBOS HAVE NEVER WON ANY WAR WHETHER PRE OR POST COLONIAL WAR!

so all you cyber "RAMBOS" stick a tail between your legs and find a dark corner.

Look at this simpleton if ur not foolish I challenge Ʊ to tell me which ethnic group the akpas belong to!! No wonder ur tribe was conquered and still been conquered by the fulani
Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 25, 2012
@karl max (though jj evans should have been your name)

akpas are efik.
Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by Mynd44: 6:11pm On Mar 25, 2012
torkaka: ^^^^ chai no be small thing. so now ojukwu fought a world war? hold on make i go take aloma mixed with big stout so i'll be on our level!
Even with that you cant be as high as he is. He is the highest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga / Aregbesola Signs MOU With London Borough. / Jtf Accuses Borno Elders Of Backing Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.