Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,073 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! (7204 Views)

Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) / Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War / What Really Caused The Nigerian Civil War Of 1967 - 1969? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by dayokanu(m): 6:23pm On Mar 25, 2012
Torkaka,

Thanks for lecturing them on their own history

The elders that should have told them were all wasted by Benjamin Adekunle
Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by lagcity(m): 6:55pm On Mar 25, 2012
You know what? Fvck this sh1t! Mr. Lagcity is sick of all these bickering between Yoruba and Igbo. Let's cut the crap and take this battle off NL into the physical realm. To all NL tribalists in the Washington, DC metro area who are interested in a fight club, contact me at ohafiawardance@yahoo.com. Let's make it happen. Please sign up at this e-mail: ohafiawardance@yahoo.com

There are no big expenses involved.

You'll need a pair of boxing gloves which you can get at Walmart or Sears.

You'll also need a valid ID (people under the age of 21 are not allowed to fight but can watch for just $10)

Fighters will be matched by weight (all weights are welcome).

ohafiawardance@yahoo.com

ohafiawardance@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 25, 2012
dayokanu: Torkaka,

Thanks for lecturing them on their own history

The elders that should have told them were all wasted by Benjamin Adekunle

don't let them hear you o. they will soon tell you(with their facts) adekunle succeeded because half the nigerian troops were made up of american navy seals!
Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by lagcity(m): 7:20pm On Mar 25, 2012
oh i see. So everybody is deaf all of a sudden ehn?

Join the tribal fight club (Washington DC) Sign up at ohafiawardance@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by Ngodigha1(m): 7:24pm On Mar 25, 2012
lagcity: oh i see. So everybody is deaf all of a sudden ehn?

Join the tribal fight club (Washington DC) Sign up at ohafiawardance@yahoo.com
The fraudulent email address is not working.
Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by karlmax2: 7:24pm On Mar 25, 2012
@karl max (though jj evans should have been your name)

akpas are efik.

Ibom Isi

The Ibom Isi also known as the Akpa are one of the three main lineages compromising the Aro people. They are centered in Ibom, Arochukwu in Nigeria. This Aro lineage is originally from the Akamkpa kingdom in Ekoi (Okonyong) territory around the present day Cross River State in Southeastern Nigeria.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akpa

So AROCHUKWU is now efik I don't blame Ʊ if not for the british a sultan would have been presiding over ur village!!!
Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by lagcity(m): 7:33pm On Mar 25, 2012
Ngodigha1:
The fraudulent email address is not working.

Oh really? Why don't u drop me your e-mail and i'll send you a note from that "fraudulent" e-mail right now?

Stupid Okoro Man, just say u r scared and i'll leave you alone.

Even if u are scared to fight, u can still watch for just $10.
Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 25, 2012
@karl max

ignorance is bliss! i'm pretty sure your okoro brothers are laughing at you!

who are "ekoi" people? mumu. ekoi is an efik related group! just because they made up arochukwu doesn't mean they are igbos. that like saying all the tribes in kwararafa were jukun. anyway just to be sure, i want you to post in your own words that akpa are not efik but igbos so i would have a good laugh! i'm pretty sure your fellow igbos on NL are covering their face in shame for your total display of ignorance! olodo
Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by odumchi: 2:02am On Mar 26, 2012
torkaka: @karl max (though jj evans should have been your name)

akpas are efik.

The Akpa are not Efik. In Arochukwu, the Efik, Annang, and Ibibio are all called 'Ibibios' meanwhile there is a distinct name for the 'Akpa' suggesting that they are a distinct group. The Akpa originally spoke a Cross-River language known as Enna (in addition to speaking Igbo as a trade language). However this was long ago. Nowadays, the Akpa (if they still exist in substantial numbers) have been influenced so much by the Efik that they now speak Efik. They are a group distinct from the Ibibio-Efik.
Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by odumchi: 2:08am On Mar 26, 2012
torkaka: @karl max

who are "ekoi" people? mumu. ekoi is an efik related group! just because they made up arochukwu doesn't mean they are igbos. that like saying all the tribes in kwararafa were jukun. anyway just to be sure, i want you to post in your own words that akpa are not efik but igbos so i would have a good laugh! i'm pretty sure your fellow igbos on NL are covering their face in shame for your total display of ignorance! olodo

Ekoi people do not and never did make up Arochukwu. In fact the Ekoi people do not even border Igboland. Their territory is on the Nigerian-Cameroon border. The only things they share with the Aros are probably cultural practices (ekpe/okonko) which reached the Aro through the Efik. Like I said earlier they aren't Efik nor are they Igbo.
Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by Nobody: 5:18am On Mar 26, 2012
between you (odumchi) and the other okoro (karl max),sort yourselves out! between do you understand english? do you know what it means when some one says "efik related group"?
Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by dayokanu(m): 5:35am On Mar 26, 2012
lagcity:

Oh really? Why don't u drop me your e-mail and i'll send you a note from that "fraudulent" e-mail right now?

Stupid Okoro Man, just say u r scared and i'll leave you alone.

Even if u are scared to fight, u can still watch for just $10.

Most of them are on their way to Abidjan right now. They think you are another Adekunle
Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by karlmax2: 6:23am On Mar 26, 2012
Report Post) (Quote Post) Like
Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by torkaka: 9 hours & 8 minutes
@karl max

So much for the free education awolowo suffered to give you!
Akpas are located in arochuwkwu in present day nigeria! Olodo is arochuwkwu an EFIK tribe ? Go and pay money and get ur self a proper education instead of wasting ur Time on NL spewing rubish! Like I said earlier am not IGBO though I wish I was cos they are one tribe worth envying! I guess that is why ur lazy coward forefathers planted the seed of distrust betwEen them and my people but that would be sorted! Mr Enlighten simpleton kindly enlighten us where the akpas are located presently in nigeria! I now Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ the reason why a man came from bini to ur village and Ʊr forefathers made him ur oba because they were scared of the wrath of the bini kindom.akpas are efik my a@s!! Ʊre a waste of Time talking too no wonder the igbos are not responding to Ʊ any long !!!! Lily livered people !!
Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by karlmax2: 6:59am On Mar 26, 2012
@trokaka

An ARO is also an akpa man that is why there present location is in ibom in arochuwkwu and an Aro man is IGBO so they fought and defeated the ibibios and took them prisoners and sold them to slavery....more over if Ʊ say akpas won the war why wasn't the war called AKPA- IBIBIO WAR! Why was it called ARO-IBIBIO WAR?
If Ʊ can't come up with an answer to the ABoVE question it only confirm what I said earlier Ʊ people are as slippery as a snake!!
In between which war has ur forefathers fought without allies!!

Even the almighty USA go to war with allies.I respect the igbos in the civil war when ur people and the hausa fulani with some minority and the middle belt fought one tribe with the help of intenational communityand they held their own for more than a year is an achievement ur people should be ashamed for even bragging about it

I as an okirika man is ashamed of the role my forefathers played in that war!! Looking at event in todays nigeria and knowing that people like adaka boro was murdered by ur coward brother adekunle who ambushed and killed him to take the glory that people like Ʊ come to naira land to spew and knowing that I share a country with 2faced tribe like yours make me sick to the bones.igbos has never one a waR so ARO'S are not igbo and it was AKPAS that won the WAR NOT ARO then why was the war called ARO-IBIBIO war? If ur not daft and stupid Ʊ should be able to give us answer asap
Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by karlmax2: 7:25am On Mar 26, 2012
Ekoi people, also known as Ejagham, are an ethnic group in the extreme southeast of Nigeria and extending eastward into Northern Cameroon. Ekoid Bantu languages are spoken by many groups, including the Atam, Boki, Mbembe, Ufia, and Yako. The Ekoi are RELATED to the Efik, Annang Ibibio and igbo people of southeastern Nigeria and have lived closely with them and also claim to have migrated from the Cameroon's to their area. The inhabitants of Kwa, located near Calabar, claim to be the first Ekoi people to have migrated from the Cameroon's. The Ekoi are best known for their Ekpe headdresses.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ekoi_people

@torkaka

How is the EKOI people efik pls educate ur self before Ʊ post!!
Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 26, 2012
@karl max

wiki pedia? really? have you bothered reading what your other brothers have written concerning akpas? have you read carefully the links you have been posting? you can't be more foolish! you posit that since the akpas are in aro they are therefore igbo! do they make them so dumb these days? i recommend (if you are truly okoro) you sit with your grand pa and get some good history lessons! let me help you on where to start reading. start with; akwa akpa,aro akpa and yache akpa! mumu
Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 26, 2012
@karl max

it was called the aro- ibibio war because it was started by the aros and ibibios mumu! world war 2 is mostly known as a war led by germany on one side and britain on the other side. but pearl habour made sure america finished the war! olodo
Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by karlmax2: 7:48am On Mar 26, 2012
@torkaka

My above post shows that apart from u being dumb it also shows how awos free education was a failure for Ʊ to say the ekoi tribe are EFIK! Go and pay money to get urself a proper education! Keep fooling urself in ur quest to change history! HISTORY says the ARO-IBIBIO WAR was won by the ARO's and the aro's are igbos so this answers ur earlier ignorant post!! That igbos has not won any war.

Now can Ʊ tell us the war ur people and the igallas fought that Ʊ defeated them as Ʊ claimed earlier! Have Ʊ ever asked urself why there are more moslems in your village ask ur elders the would tell Ʊ that it was due to ur forefathers were conquered by usman dan fodio !!!t
Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by karlmax2: 8:07am On Mar 26, 2012
Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by torkaka: 9 minutes & 59 seconds
@karl max

wiki pedia? really? have you bothered reading what your other brothers have written concerning akpas? have you read carefully the links you have been posting? you can't be more foolish! you posit that since the akpas are in aro they are therefore igbo! do they make them so dumb these days? i recommend (if you are truly okoro) you sit with your grand pa and get some good history lessons! let me help you on where to start reading. start with; akwa akpa,aro akpa and yache akpa! mumu

Stfu. So Ʊ knw they have ARO AKPA and Ʊ don't know that anything aro is igbo pls tell us how ekoi people are efik foolu
Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by karlmax2: 8:18am On Mar 26, 2012
Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by torkaka: 23 minutes & 31 seconds
@karl max

it was called the aro- ibibio war because it was started by the aros and ibibios mumu! world war 2 is mostly known as a war led by germany on one side and britain on the other side. but pearl habour made sure america finished the war! olodo

Keep exposing how stupid and dumb Ʊ are
The way the british lead the war with there allies in world war 2 was the same way the same way ARO's led there allies to win the aro-ibibio war slowpoke go back to school Ʊ can't be so daft to claim britain russia and america were not allies in ww2 when german nazi was defeated.

Mr ekoi people are efik !! Keep confusing urself
Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by karlmax2: 8:30am On Mar 26, 2012
Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by odumchi(m): 6 hours & 10 minutes

Ekoi people do not and never did make up Arochukwu. In fact the Ekoi people do not even border Igboland. Their territory is on the Nigerian-Cameroon border. The only things they share with the Aros are probably cultural practices (ekpe/okonko) which reached the Aro through the Efik. Like I said earlier they aren't Efik nor are they Igbo.

Sorry dear were not taking about the ekoi's at this stage we were talking about the Akpa are one of the three main lineages compromising the Aro people. the slowpoke came up with the trash that ekoi people are Efik all in his quest to prove that aro people didnt win the aro ibibio war.
Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 26, 2012
^^^^ picking things from wikipedia and not reading them well! theres another igbo guy on this thread odumchi (not sure of his name) please carefully read what he posted instead of copying and pasting from wikipedia! you my friend has won the award of the dullest dumb on NL
Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by ak47mann(m): 9:00am On Mar 26, 2012
always trying to twist history this people undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by karlmax2: 10:13am On Mar 26, 2012
Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by ak47mann(m): 1 hour
always trying to twist history this people

No mind the simpleton! He thinks other tribe are like his conquered tribe!

By the fulanis and of course the bini people

@torkaka yes I copied from wikipidia jurdging from how dumb Ʊ are Ʊ should spend more Time reading wikipedia to get more enligthened.instead of trying to twist history.

Like I posted before show us a link that say's " EKOI's are EFIK" as Ʊ claimed earlier if Ʊ can't then my premise is right that Ʊ PEOPLE ARE AS SLIPPERY AS. A SNAKE!
Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by karlmax2: 10:37am On Mar 26, 2012
Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by odumchi(m): 8 hours & 5 minutes

Even when the same person corrected Ʊ on ur fallacy that EKOI'S are not EFIK Ʊ insulted him/her now Ʊ want to use her to justify ure lies. So because ekoi are related to efik it now makes the efik go and get good education is like Ʊ saying the igbos and ijaws are efik cos they are also cos they are also a related group if ur not daft Ʊ should know that just like the akpas that Ʊ claim are efik are a related group of the aros does that make the ARO'S efik too slowpoke does that? Go and get a good education and stop embarrassing ur tribe on NL
Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 26, 2012
see why i said you are dull? your brother odumchi said akpas are efik (like i also said), ekoi are a sub group of efik! by now almost every body on NL knows wikipedia is not reliable source of info (can be manipulated by anyone) and you recommened i read that? no thank you! even the wikipedia you seem not to understand what you are reading from there! odechukwu!
Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by Dede1(m): 12:56pm On Mar 26, 2012

You kept throwing analogies that are moronically illogical. It is apparent display of ignorance to posit that Japan bombed Pearl Harbor hence the World War II. Europe had many wars never named World War. It became world war because Germany and its allies engaged any country not an ally in a war of attrition hence World War.

By the way, what is your ethnicity or are you one of the ninnies who are very ashamed of their ethnic group? You have written like person whose ethnicity is a thing of trivial in Nigerian context.
Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 26, 2012
@dede1
you read and understand a post before replying some one! clearly you don't understand that logic.

okoro must defend okoro thats the only logic you understand
Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by Dede1(m): 1:38pm On Mar 26, 2012
torkaka: @dede1
you read and understand a post before replying some one! clearly you don't understand that logic.

okoro must defend okoro thats the only logic you understand

If you were sincere as you would want us to believe, you would seek to know a rematch against who or what. Biafra will surely give a rematch against those who teamed up against it but shall be one-on-one bases next time around. Time shall tell all of us the shape which the rematch will take. I guess it is too early for groups of people in Nigeria to engage in celebration over the defeat of Biafra because it is not over until the scores are evened.
Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 26, 2012
^^^^^ so which group will the igbos defeat in this new found war? my point through out was this; how come it is the perpetual war losers that are always calling for war?
Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by kettykin: 3:06pm On Mar 26, 2012
The Igbos might probably loose again in any new war the will engage in , reason is that they did not learn anything from the last war
Re: Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! by dayokanu(m): 4:05pm On Mar 26, 2012
torkaka: ^^^^^ so which group will the igbos defeat in this new found war? my point through out was this; how come it is the perpetual war losers that are always calling for war?

They would engage Ngwa ppl

BTW, Dende is a certified M0r0n, so dont waste your time on him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian-born Gambian Judge Is Being Persecuted – Family / “it Is The Northerners Who Deserve Another State, Not The South East” Arewa / Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.