Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? (9230 Views)

Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / If U Can Do Dis Ur Relationship Will Last / In Luv With My Husband's Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? by dibigslim: 4:00pm On Mar 27, 2012
From my experience, it is as a result of greed on d part of d guys, I once experience dis, I met dis banker on twitter, before jack robinson we started sharing private talks including her fiancee, I took it upon myself as an adviser! Few week I began to notice her switching to my side! Lo and behold one my first sight of her, we bang each oda like hell is let loose, it continue like 10 diffrent ocassion of sex with her, later I realize this is killing my emotion for my own GF, I had to cut off sharply frm her. We still chat but I made sure I put a fence. Ladies expecially need to be very careful. I don't pray I do that again and I beg GOD for forgiveness.
Re: Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? by campella(m): 4:04pm On Mar 27, 2012
marshpearl: sad @OP YOU'RE RIGHT. . .

IT HAPPENED TO ME. . .

MY VERY GOOD FRIEND WAS DATING THIS PARTICULAR GIRL AND WHEN THEY HAD A SERIOUS MISUNDERSTANDING I STEPPED IN TO EVEN THE ODDS . . . BEFORE I COULD SAY KINTA KUNTE . . . SHE WAS ALREADY IN LOVE WITH ME. . . FEW WEEKS LATER SHE DUMPED MY FRIEND AND STARTED MAKING SERIOUS ADVANCES AT ME. . . WE'VE BEEN DATING FOR TWO MONTHS NOW sad sad sad

Are you sure you were really stepping in to solve your friend's problem or having your own way?
You should have refused the advances and ask her to get back to your friend.

SO HOW ARE YOU SUCKING FROM WHAT YOUR FRIEND LEFT?
silly of you.
Re: Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 27, 2012
[quote author=folorunso oladeni][/quote]
U be Ga.y?
Re: Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 27, 2012
skydeep: @marshpearl. So u betrayed your friend? undecided

IT COULD'NT BE AVOIDED. . .IT ALL HAPPENED SO FAST. . . sad sad . .

AND I HAVE NO REGRETS WHATSOEVER. . .CUZ I LATER GOT TO FIND OUT HOW MY VERY GOOD FRIEND WAS PAINTING ME BAD TO THE GIRL. . . sad :-o
Re: Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 27, 2012
campella:

Are you sure you were really stepping in to solve your friend's problem or having your own way?
You should have refused the advances and ask her to get back to your friend.

SO HOW ARE YOU SUCKING FROM WHAT YOUR FRIEND LEFT?
silly of you.

THANKS FOR THE LECTURE cheesy

BUT LIKE I SAID EARLIER I ONLY STEPPED IN TO HELP. . .I HAD NO INTENTIONS TO COVET HIS GIRL. . . SHE CAUGHT ME OFF GUARD. . .AND NO...I'M NOT PROUD OF IT. . .I'M ONLY HUMAN AND I'M BOUND TO MAKE MISTAKES. . . sad
Re: Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 27, 2012
code]Tell us if you've fall in love with your adviser too[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#000099][/color]
Re: Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? by COOLDK(m): 5:14pm On Mar 27, 2012
What a silly debate? It happen always and its irresistible. Girls are too vulnerable to this situation. They. Fall in love so easily.
Re: Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? by BBDelta(m): 5:42pm On Mar 27, 2012
Falling in Love someone who advises you in your relatiionship, especially Young Pastors
Re: Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? by 76Naira(m): 5:44pm On Mar 27, 2012
Because in theory most people are charming especially when they help you manage a tough situation.
Try them in practice and see if they really are. The taste of the pudding is in the eating.

Hehehehe.....
Re: Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? by chiyex(m): 5:46pm On Mar 27, 2012
love at first sight..lol they are personally obstructing the path to the solution.
Re: Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? by omodada1: 6:07pm On Mar 27, 2012
Na normal runz, JU̶̲̥̅̊§τ̲̅ taking advantage of the̶̲̥̅̊ weakness of the̶̲̥̅̊ oder person and present it as ‎​ U̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ strength. One of the̶̲̥̅̊ simlest way τ̅☺ mak a lady toast U̶̲̥̅̊ life. ₪☺ βε̲̣ today....
Re: Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? by luckgames(m): 7:56pm On Mar 27, 2012
One of the reason Pastors are taking advantage of people
Re: Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? by luckgames(m): 7:57pm On Mar 27, 2012
marshpearl:

THANKS FOR THE LECTURE cheesy

BUT LIKE I SAID EARLIER I ONLY STEPPED IN TO HELP. . .I HAD NO INTENTIONS TO COVET HIS GIRL. . . SHE CAUGHT ME OFF GUARD. . .AND NO...I'M NOT PROUD OF IT. . .I'M ONLY HUMAN AND I'M BOUND TO MAKE MISTAKES. . . sad

Up front dude
You have my respect
Re: Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? by joe4christ(m): 7:58pm On Mar 27, 2012
It's simply cos the advicer look more like an angel from planet zee who is perfect without deform at that dark hour of taugh time in the friend's relationship, no knowing it's so so easy to councel others than to practice what you preach.
Re: Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 8:11pm On Mar 27, 2012
My frend's gurl bak in unijos,
Came complainin of his rudeness to
Her, and I adviced her on how to go about it.
Days later, days later, she confessd to be enjoyin
Ma ompany far more than my frend's.
We become klose, and jack robin, we started datin. We dated till we graduated.
And dude hated me for dat.
I regretd it though!!
Re: Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? by Jay5000(m): 8:13pm On Mar 27, 2012
..cos they comfort u and give u soo many feel-good idealistic and sensitive responses and solutions to ur problems that @ a point u begin to feel they understand u soo much, and that both of u r made 4 each other or soul mates or sumfing...until u switch (for those dat do). Then u'll probably realize dat ur ex was an angel but it'll be 2 late.
Re: Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 27, 2012
Supposing the adviser is your own gran am or grand father? Or your onE eyed neighbor who uses crutches because of a hunch back the person was born with? What then? Who's still falling In love? smiley heheheheheh
Re: Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? by opokonwa(m): 12:25am On Mar 28, 2012
Well, in my own case, I said 'Hell No'

My best friend in Uni had this habit of dating multiple partners; this later burst his bubbles with his No.1 official school date.
I stepped in as the voice of reason and moral conscience.
Bam! From being the voice of reason to being the emotional shoulder to cry on, all sorts of subtle moves by this girl to switch Bf began.
I guess my integrity got the best of me 'cause I resisted all subtle entreaties.
Then came the obvious verbal plea; 'why don't you get turned on when we are alone'
See me see Lakayina! shocked I mumbled some excuse 'cause I was both embarrassed and flabbergasted.

I guess, the victim becomes attracted to the adviser 'cause he/she is emotionally vulnerable at the time and begins to see the adviser as flawless.

This particular girl kept trying all sorts even after I had left Uni with the most embarrassing being "Can I sleep with you for just one night? shocked" "Just once, after that, no more shocked shocked"
I don't do one night stands and worse still, hate being on the receiving end of such advance.

Never showed my shock but calmly and diplomatically explained to wooer that I can't go that route 'cause I don't do 'temporal things' and once the 'dip' is tasted, there would probably be other implications.

I valued her courage though. And we remain friends till today.

Guess every man is different.

Ironically, the Bingo of a friend, felt I took advantage of the situation all the while. I now understand why water and oil can't mix.
Re: Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? by sheff(m): 3:16am On Mar 28, 2012
Who are these relationship advisers? And what do they do to help a broken relationship? I don't believe in what they do neither do I know anyone can be an expert of affairs or morals!
Re: Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? by Nobody: 3:54am On Mar 28, 2012
Forgetting that some people are good in advising others but when it comes to them - -Pheww- - reminds me of eyeing my therapist. . All na lust and infatuation
Re: Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? by emsquare(m): 6:26am On Mar 28, 2012
xynerise: A lot of friends told me they fell in luv with their advisers after giving them hints on how to maintain a good relationship.

The experience he has!!!
Re: Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? by Obipat(m): 11:45am On Mar 28, 2012
Ask john Terry d question,he has d answer.chelshit
Re: Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 28, 2012
Goldieluks:

But we called the whole thing off months ago. Why crying?
undecided

Not even In ma Wide Wet dreams would i think Up Leaving U Goldie cry cry cry
Re: Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? by Natasha2(f): 12:07pm On Mar 28, 2012
This is so true I wonder why it happens, I guess in the process of advising they get to see you as thier best friend, the one that understands them and an relate to their hurt and trouble, was helping a guy get out of emotional pain when my sis turned him down,not too long I became his best friend, he was always calling and texting before I knew it, he said he was inlove with me, I was like ''you who almost died last week because of my sister? shocked grin
Re: Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? by Limaoscar: 12:45pm On Mar 28, 2012
So called advisers should be professional enough not to mis-lead people on the wrong side of emotions.
It's one of the Hazards of the jobs they should be very aware of and put controls, ground rules or barriers in place before they begin counselling.
Re: Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? by lillies: 3:33pm On Mar 28, 2012
most of these so called relationship advisers dont even have happy relationships. d problem is dt d complainant spend more time dn he or she spnds wit hs or her partner wt ds advisers. dey discus dia hapy & sad momnts, d gud & bad sides of dia partners, dia likes & dislikes wt ds advisers. tns dey shld sit & discus wt dia partners. Ds advisers tel dm hw 2 go abt tns (unpractical tns). dey dn lk lik 1 angel who undrstnd dm so much.
In mst cases, d complainant is d problem of d relatnshp. wn dey ar supose 2 sit & tnk wt d problem rly is, dey start lookn 4 advisers dt wil ruin d relatnship.
Re: Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? by Akpan107(m): 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2012
Idowuogbo: Hmmm...... So true!
Has it happened to you before?
Re: Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? by shilling(f): 12:48pm On Mar 29, 2012
Interesting post, and this happened to me as well. A good friend of mine always confided in me when he had problems with his gf. They broke up, got back together and broke up again. Then he said he had feelings for me. Though I was single, there was no way on earth I was gonna go out with him cos I already knew his r/ship flaws. Who's to say that what he did to his ex-gf, he won't do to me huh?
Re: Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? by Odunharry(m): 7:33am On May 02, 2012
grin
lestat: Supposing the adviser is your own gran am or grand father? Or your onE eyed neighbor who uses crutches because of a hunch back the person was born with? What then? Who's still falling In love? smiley heheheheheh
lwkmd
Re: Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 04, 2012
marshpearl: sad @OP YOU'RE RIGHT. . .

IT HAPPENED TO ME. . .

MY VERY GOOD FRIEND WAS DATING THIS PARTICULAR GIRL AND WHEN THEY HAD A SERIOUS MISUNDERSTANDING I STEPPED IN TO EVEN THE ODDS . . . BEFORE I COULD SAY KINTA KUNTE . . . SHE WAS ALREADY IN LOVE WITH ME. . . FEW WEEKS LATER SHE DUMPED MY FRIEND AND STARTED MAKING SERIOUS ADVANCES AT ME. . . WE'VE BEEN DATING FOR TWO MONTHS NOW sad sad sad
Sharp guy!
Re: Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? by xerxes456(m): 5:44pm On Nov 24, 2012
Guess d advised feels secure in the company of the adviser... Presently my baby gitlfriend(as in she's a very small girl) av bn hitting on me cos I used to advice her, since she fell in love with me I stopped seeing her, I know hw guilty I will feel if I fall for her... Make I no start wetin I know say I no go finish, come put baby for bad situation... I try to remain friendly...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? / She Was Giving Out Free Sex To All Men / Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.