Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington (5530 Views)

Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase / Denzel Washington Vs. Will Smith (Poll) / Who Is The Better Actor? Will Smith Or Denzel Washington (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by jaybaby(f): 9:34pm On Nov 20, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin grin---he likes d name!
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by nilla(f): 12:46am On Nov 21, 2006
there is nothing wrong with Seal's name tongue.
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by candylips(m): 2:41am On Nov 21, 2006
@Topic

Chiwetels bio is here
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0252230/bio

he lost his father in a car accident in nigeria when he was a Kid
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:00am On Nov 21, 2006
nilla:

there is nothing wrong with Seal's name tongue

His real name is better.
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by nilla(f): 3:16am On Nov 21, 2006
better for you, you mean.

it doesnt matter. as long as he is comfortable with it.
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by iice(f): 5:02pm On Nov 21, 2006
The name doesnt mean anything so long as he acknowledges his heritage, afterall Charlize Theron is a proud African but Theron is not her original last name.
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:12pm On Nov 21, 2006
Charlize tends to speak Afrikaans at times.

I wonder if seal can speak Yoruba. If he can, I'd like to hear him.
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by iice(f): 5:48pm On Nov 21, 2006
Yeah i would love to hear speak it, probably speaks it with a hint of the british accent lol
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:38pm On Nov 21, 2006
I have more respect for AAA. Adewale Abaje aka Mr Eko aka Simon Adebisi. cheesy

He represents more thana any other nigerian in the entertaining industry aboard. smiley
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by nilla(f): 8:49pm On Nov 21, 2006
your respecting people just because of representation
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:17pm On Nov 21, 2006
well didnt this all start because someone stated that Chiwetel doesnt represent Nigeria?

Even though I truly disagree. I think he does unlike some people to which I mentioned Seal

lupus ko, leoprosy ni. Man knows he tried to remove his tribal marks and ruined his face.

Anyway Im just babbling, dont take me too seriously wink
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by nilla(f): 11:48pm On Nov 21, 2006
ThiefOfHearts:

well didnt this all start because someone stated that Chiwetel doesnt represent Nigeria?

Even though I truly disagree. I think he does unlike some people to which I mentioned Seal

lupus ko, leoprosy ni. Man knows he tried to remove his tribal marks and ruined his face.

Anyway I'm just babbling, don't take me too seriously wink

aight, i wont take you seriously grin
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by jaybaby(f): 6:59pm On Nov 26, 2006
Sure Wnt grin grin
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by chinani(f): 7:06pm On Nov 26, 2006
ThiefOfHearts:

shocked shocked Is that what happened? . . . It prolly can't be 100% confirmed but that makes so much sense.
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:09am On Nov 27, 2006
I remember hearing about that and it makes alot more sense then the whole "lupus" excuse. Lupus doesnt leave marks like that.
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by nguage(m): 12:12am On Nov 28, 2006
this is not a seal stuff, He named his son Taiwo. Till the time i will hear chamillionare call himself a Nigerian lets call him American. If they love us they'll claim us first. Didn't Anichebe do that
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by nguage(m): 12:16am On Nov 28, 2006
Well I started it by saying he doesn't represent Nigeria. So what, no be true? I know nigerians here who tell you " my parents are Nigerians, but I am from here" I hate hearing guys tell me that sh*t.
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:51am On Nov 28, 2006
um who named his son Taiwo?
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by nguage(m): 1:17am On Nov 28, 2006
well thats the name. Check the names again. Actually part of the many names.
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:47am On Nov 28, 2006
you lost me. I still dont know whose son is named Taiwo
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by iice(f): 7:23am On Nov 28, 2006
n-guage:

this is not a seal stuff, He named his son Taiwo. Till the time i will hear chamillionare call himself a Nigerian lets call him American. If they love us they'll claim us first. Didn't Anichebe do that

That's what i have been saying, Seal gave his son a nigerian name.
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by JosBoy4Lif(m): 7:40am On Nov 28, 2006
Yall is harsh, bout Seal tried to remove tribal marks,
That's not fair to him, without any evidence lipsrsealed
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2006
Seal's first son name is HENRY, it's the middle name that is yoruba, Daramola I believe.

and If he's the one who named his second kid "Taiwo", that doesnt make any sense considering Heidi didnt have twins.

and lol as for the whole tribal mark think, It's something I've heard a while back, many people have said it but hey it's stilla rumor, however I wouldnt be surprised if it were true

Personally I don't even care for Chamillionaire to claim Nigeria, dude's too ugly. Let him claim someplace elseĀ  tongue
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by nilla(f): 7:05pm On Nov 28, 2006
hmmmmmmmmmm.
Can you guys leave Seal be
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:08pm On Nov 28, 2006
Not until he makes a new album tongue
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by nilla(f): 7:11pm On Nov 28, 2006
I'm all for that grin
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by jaybaby(f): 8:23pm On Nov 28, 2006
O Boy 4m Chiwetel Ejiofor 2 SEAL hmmmmmmmmmmm ! who r we really talkin abt?

Chiwel or SEAL?
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by nguage(m): 12:25am On Nov 29, 2006
@jaybaby
yeah the deal is this, We are talkin about Unpatriotic Nigerians. Nobody asked Akon(smack that!) before he told the world he was Senegalese. This guys dont give a f*ck about us, and we are here discussing them on the best Nigerian forum on the freakin internet.
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by JosBoy4Lif(m): 12:29am On Nov 29, 2006
So why don't we concentrate on the ones that are manking waves and are proud to rep. 9ja
We could start with:
Hi-Tek
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=78074392

Amplifiyd Crew======> Comment on why they have a white girl in they crew tongue tongue

N.A.I.R.A

And many more,
I gues they just don't interest us abi?
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by nguage(m): 12:36am On Nov 29, 2006
Its funny I never knew the hi-tek guy before, anyway,his profile on myspace says nothin about Nigeria.
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by JosBoy4Lif(m): 12:39am On Nov 29, 2006
True say, but the guy reps Nigeria.
He raps a lot with Talib Kweli
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by iice(f): 2:51pm On Nov 29, 2006
Dj Hi-tek and talib kweli awesome grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mike Ezuruonye In 'Bless Me' Movie (1 & 2) / Avatar Sucks! / Best Rated Movies 2020 You Will Love To Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.