Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington (5527 Views)

Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase / Denzel Washington Vs. Will Smith (Poll) / Who Is The Better Actor? Will Smith Or Denzel Washington (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:36pm On Nov 29, 2006
lol, like Akon could even deny being African if he wanted to.
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by candylips(m): 7:50pm On Nov 29, 2006
Hmmmm
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by nguage(m): 1:52am On Nov 30, 2006
why not? He was just patriotic.
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by JosBoy4Lif(m): 4:51am On Dec 01, 2006
ThiefOfHearts:

lol, like Akon could even deny being African if he wanted to.

Cause he fits the bill or something?
Look even some recent immigrants try to change their accent, this bothers me sad
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:03am On Dec 01, 2006
well the fact that he looks like he lives in the Sahara and that he's an advocate for bigamy.
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by JosBoy4Lif(m): 5:06am On Dec 01, 2006
How do the people from the Sahara look Berbers?
And Bigamy is practiced even in the United States by Some Mormans lipsrsealed
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:08am On Dec 01, 2006
It's illegal for the Mormons to practice bigamy. The ones that do, it's underground secret. They can be jailed.

The Sahara comment was the fact that he's so dark he might as well be living in the desert.
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by JosBoy4Lif(m): 5:10am On Dec 01, 2006
Hmmmmm lipsrsealed, shakes head and walks away
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:12am On Dec 01, 2006
*sighs* some people take things way too seriously.
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by JosBoy4Lif(m): 5:19am On Dec 01, 2006
That was not funny, but then again I am a serious guy that likes to joke
So I will laugh at the dumb joke tongue
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:26am On Dec 01, 2006
Whatever.

anyway does anyone know if Chiwetel can speak his tongue? AAA can despite being in England for almost all his life, so I'd hope he could too.
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by ZuluNation(m): 5:28am On Dec 01, 2006
Jboy pls o! the Mormons don't practice bigamy, I used to live in Salt lake and I've been to the LDS church a few times
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by JosBoy4Lif(m): 5:29am On Dec 01, 2006
Is it the Quakers? Menonites? I can't distinguish the difference.
Sue me grin grin
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:30am On Dec 01, 2006
ZuluNation:

Jboy please o! the Mormons don't practice bigamy, I used to live in Salt lake and I've been to the LDS church a few times

They used to and some still do. The guy who kidnapped Amy Smart to be his 4th wife was a Mormon. Also don't forget about WACO.
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by ZuluNation(m): 5:36am On Dec 01, 2006
The guy in Waco TX is not Mormon my dear, but You right they used to practice polygamy but it's not legal now in the state of Utah, although some outcast of the church in southern Utah and the four Conner regions still practice polygamy. And the guy that kidnapped the Smart girl was not a members of the LDS church my dear where are you getting your info from ?
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by JosBoy4Lif(m): 5:37am On Dec 01, 2006
Isnt their mormons in Indiana who practice polygamy?
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by ZuluNation(m): 5:42am On Dec 01, 2006
There maybe members of the church in Indiana, but the don't have a Temple in Indiana, the closest Temple is in Chicago.
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by JosBoy4Lif(m): 5:46am On Dec 01, 2006
Their is one in my hometown of Brampton (Suburb of Toronto)
The churches are so beautiful

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by JosBoy4Lif(m): 5:47am On Dec 01, 2006
I thought as a non-believer you can't enter the Temple?
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by ZuluNation(m): 5:51am On Dec 01, 2006
That's right you have to be Baptized and get a Temple recommend from the Bishop of your ward and a Temple garment to be able to enter the Temple. Dude I wish you could come to Temple square in SLC, it's breath taking.
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by Ynot(m): 6:00am On Dec 01, 2006
Name is pronounced "chew-it-tell edge-oh-for"

Am i the only one that find this funny?
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by iice(f): 6:01am On Dec 01, 2006
laughin ma friggin ass off At first i had a hard time pronouncing the name but now it flows naturally grin
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:37pm On Dec 01, 2006
ZuluNation:

The guy in Waco TX is not Mormon my dear, but You right they used to practice polygamy but it's not legal now in the state of Utah, although some outcast of the church in southern Utah and the four Conner regions still practice polygamy. And the guy that kidnapped the Smart girl was not a members of the LDS church my dear where are you getting your info from ?

You're right about Waco, I just realized that when he went to bed, he made a cult religion based on people worshiping him. Sorry about that.

As for the Amy Smart thing, it was on CNN.

Have you ever seen "Big Love", it's loosely based on Mormons. Anyway they used to have "compounds" filled with wives. Im sure it's not like that now but I bet some still pratice it. I assume you've read the book of Mormons.

Either way I really dont care for Mormonism. I dont like their doctrine.

lol amazing how completely OFF topic this thread has gotten.
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by ZuluNation(m): 12:22am On Dec 02, 2006
One more comment then I'll stop going off topic I promise.

@Thiefofhearts

Sorry dear I've not seen the movie Big Love, I'm too sleepy and lazy to watch movies these days cry. You right the Mormons used to have compounds filed with wives and kids, but those are old practices although some out casts of the church still  practice all that mess today. I thought I've said that before, sorry for repeating myself grin

I'm born Catholic and will never abandon the catholic Church although I've been to the LDC church before when I lived in Salt Lake City, and I just don't understand why some folks talk all kinds of bad stuff about the LDS Church. If you get to know members of the church, the very nice folks and can help you in any way the can. I've even meet so many Nigerian Missionaries the church sponsor form Nigeria.
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:06am On Dec 02, 2006
Lol, how ironic, I dont like The Catholic Church either lipsrsealed

Anyway both Mormon and catholic, I dont "hate" the people, I just dont like their doctrine.
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by ZuluNation(m): 1:29am On Dec 02, 2006
ThiefOfHearts:

Lol, how ironic, I don't like The Catholic Church either lipsrsealed

Anyway both Mormon and catholic, I don't "hate" the people, I just don't like their doctrine.

shocked shocked shocked wow!! Let me guess, you have a religion but don't belong to any organized group. I've met  few folks like that. My Ex belonged to some Non denominational church. It's cool and all, but can never be like my Catholic Church
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by JosBoy4Lif(m): 10:39pm On Dec 02, 2006
Im COCIN 4 LIFE smiley
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by iice(f): 4:45pm On Jul 03, 2007
Seen the trailer of American Gangster? Denzel and Chiwetel again grin
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by candylips(m): 11:02pm On Jul 06, 2007
no i havnt
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by exboy(m): 12:19am On Apr 03, 2008
the chiwetel guy dazzled in denzel washinton's american gangstar. that film i just too much. wonder who can be the new real nigerian gangstar smiley
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by Ajebota(f): 12:56am On Apr 03, 2008
his sista is in my skool hehehe, i kno who asked me rite?
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by Ajebota(f): 12:58am On Apr 03, 2008
chiwetel was born in the U.K but has always visited his homeland in Eastern Nigeria alot, I read his life story somewher on google, check it out,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Avatar Sucks! / Bad Movies, Who Is To Blame: Actors Or Directors / Best Rated Movies 2020 You Will Love To Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.