Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,587 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, More Than A Minister - Now A PDP Member? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, More Than A Minister - Now A PDP Member? (11866 Views)

Budget: PDP Member Points To Error Made By President Buhari / Ayoka Lawani, PDP Member Defects To APC!! / Sack Petroleum Minister Now, Protesters At NNPC Headquarters Tells Jonathan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, More Than A Minister - Now A PDP Member? by cap28: 10:24am On Mar 26, 2012
I dont understand why nigerians refuse to open their eyes and understand that this woman is part and parcel of the cancerous elite that are intent on grinding ordinary nigerians into the dust with poverty and suffering. Why does it come as a suprise that this world bank stooge is a member of the gang of robbers who have been raping this country for the past 12 years? Do you think that she would have got that position if she was not in cahoots with these criminals? She looted the nigerian treasury along with her equally useless partner in crime Obasanjo and handed ovver billions of dollars of nigeria's foreign reserves to her masters in washington and london and yet some nigereians still have faith in this charlatan - undecided
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, More Than A Minister - Now A PDP Member? by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 26, 2012
Businesstools: Who knows?She could become our next President.

I do not like her but I believe there is a strong possibility of her becoming president sometime soon.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, More Than A Minister - Now A PDP Member? by Baawaa(m): 10:26am On Mar 26, 2012
Igwe.:

You dey mind them, how on earth would you effect changes by sitting on the fence, you have to be an insider to be able to make a meaningful impact. We shy away from politics but always whine and complain at the aftermath of any election.

What positive effect she has made
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, More Than A Minister - Now A PDP Member? by Baawaa(m): 10:30am On Mar 26, 2012
1stCitizen:

I do not like her but I believe there is a strong possibility of her becoming president sometime soon.

Do you means World Bank President or Nigeria President I can assured you,she will not get 2% votes from the both
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, More Than A Minister - Now A PDP Member? by kokoA(m): 10:33am On Mar 26, 2012
1stCitizen:

LWKMD.. Bros why naw? See as u don make me laf sote i spill coffee for my keybord. Na so e easy to be president?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, More Than A Minister - Now A PDP Member? by chmod777: 10:46am On Mar 26, 2012
If you were an expert or technocrat, how best would you help Nigeria ?? join the govt? criticism the govt ? .
what in clear terms has Ngozi done wrong ?
Should she join CPC, APGA or ACN ?
should she stay in Worldbank n never to work for Nigeria?

What would you do if you knew what u feel best to do to help your country >>
your contribution is appreciated
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, More Than A Minister - Now A PDP Member? by Rastamann: 10:49am On Mar 26, 2012
Is she now a PDP member? Well, I know that she belonged to the broader PDP (People Deceiving People)and as such cannot stop them from looting our national puff puff.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, More Than A Minister - Now A PDP Member? by Gertynk: 10:55am On Mar 26, 2012
Nlanders and critics, so she shd now be a loner because of ur beliefs and selfishnes. Na wa oooo
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, More Than A Minister - Now A PDP Member? by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 26, 2012
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, More Than A Minister - Now A PDP Member? by kokoA(m): 11:18am On Mar 26, 2012
chmod777: If you were an expert or technocrat, how best would you help Nigeria ?? join the govt? criticism the govt ? .
what in clear terms has Ngozi done wrong ?
Should she join CPC, APGA or ACN ?
should she stay in Worldbank n never to work for Nigeria?

What would you do if you knew what u feel best to do to help your country >>
your contribution is appreciated

Ans: Gather all the PDP thieves and shoot them in broad day light!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, More Than A Minister - Now A PDP Member? by damilola15: 11:21am On Mar 26, 2012
Rastamann: Is she now a PDP member? Well, I know that she belonged to the broader PDP (People Deceiving People)and as such cannot stop them from looting our national puff puff.
lol.

Can anyone look at that head tie and tell me it does not say something about her.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, More Than A Minister - Now A PDP Member? by folahann(m): 11:44am On Mar 26, 2012
She's tying PDP head-gear. That is more than just attending a function of your primary employers. She's very much part of them association of looters. God save Nigeria. I thought this woman is far from being a politician not to talk of PDP member
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, More Than A Minister - Now A PDP Member? by igbo2011(m): 11:53am On Mar 26, 2012
cap28: I dont understand why nigerians refuse to open their eyes and understand that this woman is part and parcel of the cancerous elite that are intent on grinding ordinary nigerians into the dust with poverty and suffering. Why does it come as a suprise that this world bank stooge is a member of the gang of robbers who have been raping this country for the past 12 years? Do you think that she would have got that position if she was not in cahoots with these criminals? She looted the nigerian treasury along with her equally useless partner in crime Obasanjo and handed ovver billions of dollars of nigeria's foreign reserves to her masters in washington and london and yet some nigereians still have faith in this charlatan - undecided
Lol man I feel you on this.Look at where the trade minister used to work. GOldman Sachs, he is an agent of high fiance for the bankers in Europea and America to sell Africa out. He wanted to get tata to come to nNIgeria instead of investing in Innoson. But Nigerians voted for Goodluck because he is from the south. So he is with us until 2015.

Also cap28 what's your facebook or twitter. I saw that you might be leaving nairaland and I wnat to keep likeminded Africans in my circle.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, More Than A Minister - Now A PDP Member? by Leyelyzo: 11:54am On Mar 26, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

She needs to watch her weight before she gives herself hypertension.

lol you mean she is getting fatter? Chaii. So being fat can cause hypertension? Kaii NOI watch your back o
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, More Than A Minister - Now A PDP Member? by noiseless: 12:10pm On Mar 26, 2012
cap28: I dont understand why nigerians refuse to open their eyes and understand that this woman is part and parcel of the cancerous elite that are intent on grinding ordinary nigerians into the dust with poverty and suffering. Why does it come as a suprise that this world bank stooge is a member of the gang of robbers who have been raping this country for the past 12 years? Do you think that she would have got that position if she was not in cahoots with these criminals? She looted the nigerian treasury along with her equally useless partner in crime Obasanjo and handed ovver billions of dollars of nigeria's foreign reserves to her masters in washington and london and yet some nigereians still have faith in this charlatan - undecided
igbo2011:
Lol man I feel you on this.Look at where the trade minister used to work. GOldman Sachs, he is an agent of high fiance for the bankers in Europea and America to sell Africa out. He wanted to get tata to come to nNIgeria instead of investing in Innoson. But Nigerians voted for Goodluck because he is from the south. So he is with us until 2015.

Also cap28 what's your facebook or twitter. I saw that you might be leaving nairaland and I wnat to keep likeminded Africans in my circle.
When will you stop hiding behind igbo IDs and IGBO claiming fake IDs to spew your shiit? SNIFFER PIGGY COWARD! stop posting a comment and replying it yourself that shows exposes your your foolish game.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, More Than A Minister - Now A PDP Member? by felix4real: 12:16pm On Mar 26, 2012
She's a member of the Executive council! what were you guys expecting? have you ever heard of an Imam being ordained as a priest?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, More Than A Minister - Now A PDP Member? by dan6019(m): 12:53pm On Mar 26, 2012
disappointing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!disappointed! Period, will it be wise to give the world bank job to a member of PDP - LOOTERS AND THIEVES!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, More Than A Minister - Now A PDP Member? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 26, 2012
bashr8: lol one igbo woman giving soo many people hypertension yet EFCC have never pointed fingers or even invited her for questioning.

No one mentioned her tribe until you did. Now, when people start concentrating on her tribal origin you'll be the first to scream that they are castigating Igbos. Do people like you have a mental problem, inferiority complex, or do you just take joy at being hurt by people's words? Explain please, because the reason for your statement above is still confusing.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, More Than A Minister - Now A PDP Member? by Turbocharged: 1:17pm On Mar 26, 2012
iluvnaija: I pray she doesnt get the world bank job because this will mean more looting from her associates. Do you think this woman can oppose PDP top men looting our treasury?
That woman has attained a position which no one in all your generation has (will). She is not the cause of your miseries, so better start wishing for yourself continuous failure and not others. Witch.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, More Than A Minister - Now A PDP Member? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 26, 2012
kokoA:

LWKMD.. Bros why naw? See as u don make me laf sote i spill coffee for my keybord. Na so e easy to be president?

YES! In your country, Ex-convicts,Ritualists, Ghosts and even Imbeciles hold political office so anything fit happen.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, More Than A Minister - Now A PDP Member? by kokoA(m): 2:01pm On Mar 26, 2012
Turbocharged:
That woman has attained a position which no one in all your generation has (will). She is not the cause of your miseries, so better start wishing for yourself continuous failure and not others. Witch.

Shoo! Na ur mama she be? It is very neausating the way some people take things so personal on this forum o. That dude is entitled to his/her opinion so are you. If you don't agree with him/her, there is a better way to 'attack' rather than decending so low into what you wrote up there sir. Na wah.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, More Than A Minister - Now A PDP Member? by kokoA(m): 2:02pm On Mar 26, 2012
1stCitizen:

YES! In your country, Ex-convicts,Ritualists, Ghosts and even Imbeciles hold political office so anything fit happen.

Come to think of it, you are right o.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, More Than A Minister - Now A PDP Member? by collinsfbi(m): 2:24pm On Mar 26, 2012
1stCitizen:

Which president? World Bank President, Nigerian President or Ndigbo National Association? She can only a president for one of the catigories mentioned above.

Gbamm over and out
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, More Than A Minister - Now A PDP Member? by DTruSon(m): 3:26pm On Mar 26, 2012
Quoting Ojewolejos:

World Bank job is just a figment of imagination of Nigerian Newspapers. She won't even get a vote. World Bank ko, Diamond Bank ni

Dude,You just got my ribs cracking there. Hehehe
d cheesy
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, More Than A Minister - Now A PDP Member? by CuteTj(m): 3:35pm On Mar 26, 2012
Yes its called FREEDOM OF ASSOCIATION but that was looters associating. Based on the fact that she was there, we can as well call her a bad egg like all PDP members.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, More Than A Minister - Now A PDP Member? by Igwe9(m): 4:00pm On Mar 26, 2012
Baawaa:

What positive effect she has made
Our foreign reserve has appreciated tremendously,so what else did you want from her, to walk around naked or what or better-still to spoon feed you?
The only enemy we have in this country is jealousy and it is really eat deep into us, the earlier we realised that the better it would be for us.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, More Than A Minister - Now A PDP Member? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 26, 2012
eledalo: I never knew she was a card carrying member of a political party, talkless of PDP. Always thought of her as non-aligned and purely interested in economics.

Here she is chilling with Odili and Tukur at the 2012 national convention of the party

EWU OP where did you see Odili that is TA ORJI, Abia state Governor , cyber EEDIOT
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, More Than A Minister - Now A PDP Member? by CuteTj(m): 5:53pm On Mar 26, 2012
dis is orji not odili. the poster should correct his /her error.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, More Than A Minister - Now A PDP Member? by 1025: 5:56pm On Mar 26, 2012
God in heaven, please do not let this woman or any other pdp member to smell that world bank position. her opponents must win her the way tukur won his opponents.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, More Than A Minister - Now A PDP Member? by 4chi: 9:03pm On Mar 26, 2012
Technocrat......my big fat toe!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, More Than A Minister - Now A PDP Member? by igbo2011(m): 11:06pm On Mar 26, 2012
noiseless: When will you stop hiding behind igbo IDs and IGBO claiming fake IDs to spew your shiit? SNIFFER PIGGY COWARD! stop posting a comment and replying it yourself that shows exposes your your foolish game.

What are you talking about? I am 100% igbo and I am not ashamed of being Igbo. Your statement makes no sense.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, More Than A Minister - Now A PDP Member? by Tdaves(m): 11:04am On Mar 27, 2012
I think we all need to have a paradigm shift on the political issues in Nigeria. I was in my church on Sunday and to my greatest surprise my pastor ask us to join a political party and be actively involved with our resources to be able to put credible leaders in govt. I was shocked! But on the second thought, It was a fact that most people in Nigeria are shying away from. If we don't start acting now rather than sitting on the fence to criticize people in all these political parties. Nigeria will end up becoming worst and the future of the generations to come (Including your children) will be in jeopardy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APGA South Senatorial Ticket: Many Rivers To Cross For Bianca Ojukwu / Fayemi Reveals Why Governors Insist On Creation Of State Police In Nigeria / PIB Scales First Reading In Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.