Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Lagos State To Contribute ₦1 Billion To Fund Tinubu's Birthday Celebration? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State To Contribute ₦1 Billion To Fund Tinubu's Birthday Celebration? (10557 Views)

Why Fashola Refused To Attend Tinubu's Birthday Celebration? / Photos From Ben Murray-Bruce's 60th Birthday Celebration / Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State To Contribute ₦1 Billion To Fund Tinubu's Birthday Celebration? by OzReal(m): 5:55pm On Mar 26, 2012
What a load of bollocks! Sahara reporters are really losing it. Make I go drink beer jare!
Re: Lagos State To Contribute ₦1 Billion To Fund Tinubu's Birthday Celebration? by benz33(m): 5:58pm On Mar 26, 2012
THIS IS A BIG LIE.........INFACT SAHA.REPORTERS DONT HAVE THIS REPORT. BOLA TINUBU NEVER DID ASK GOVS. TO DO SO WHEN THEY ARE NOT INSANE. PDP IS BEHIND IT ALL...........I AM NT AN ACN MEMBER OOOO.BUT ITS NOT TRUE
Re: Lagos State To Contribute ₦1 Billion To Fund Tinubu's Birthday Celebration? by afosam4real(m): 6:06pm On Mar 26, 2012
For those who are find it difficult to believe the story pls,know that in every rumour there are some iota of truth. Tinubu has remained the cancan-worm that is milky the wealth of southwest dry. I think he should be asked where he's taking the whole money to.
Re: Lagos State To Contribute ₦1 Billion To Fund Tinubu's Birthday Celebration? by ijigbamigb(m): 6:18pm On Mar 26, 2012
IF U CAN BELIEVE THIS CRAP THEN U CAN BELIEVE MY GRANNY IS STILL A VIRGIN.... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Sahara Reporters SHAAAA...
Re: Lagos State To Contribute ₦1 Billion To Fund Tinubu's Birthday Celebration? by blancason: 6:30pm On Mar 26, 2012
yd849ja: Its quite pathetic how you lots jump on any story and believe it hook, line and sinker. Is it that hard to decipher truth from lies nowadays in this country? Truly level of IQ in this country has hit an all time low. Quite surprising this hell of a story would even generate any interest let alone comments from a serious minded individual. I never knew efforts are all in top gear to discredit Tinubu at will without any substance. If you believe this story, easy to tell you never neared the fence of a nursery let alone primary school.

Gbam....this is the word rite here. it is confirmed. Most Nigerians ar dullards, i gat to run out of dis retarded country full of fools.WTF
Re: Lagos State To Contribute ₦1 Billion To Fund Tinubu's Birthday Celebration? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 26, 2012
All political parties in Nigeria are the same.
You would be surprised when you hear the amount of money Godfathers collect from governors they installed in all states of the federation every month.
Discreet instructions are passed down the lines and obeyed immediately.
This is why people are never allowed to be elected on merit by the electorate.
This is why almost all political offices are allocated to chosen sons who will blindly do the bidding of the Godfather.
Check it out Nobody leaves an office in Nigeria without attempting to install his stooge as his replacement.(WHY?)
Mr Tinubu has the whole South West in his pocket and collects his monthly tolls from the states under his parties control through different companies which he uses as fronts.
For those who are doubting Sahara Reporters-It is the same way they were doubted when they tried to expose Ibori.
Let us watch and see.
Re: Lagos State To Contribute ₦1 Billion To Fund Tinubu's Birthday Celebration? by abbey37(m): 7:10pm On Mar 26, 2012
I want to believe there some elements of truth in this report cause the same man had his wife's birthday celebrated by virtually all local govts in lagos last year so how much himself
Re: Lagos State To Contribute ₦1 Billion To Fund Tinubu's Birthday Celebration? by djustice: 8:18pm On Mar 26, 2012
Yekini Amoda Ogunlere, also known as Bola Tinubu (name belongs to a late former student in the US, where Yekini served 7 years on a drug conviction), already makes over N50 billion per month from Lagos State alone.

N4.5 billion of that comes from the Admiralty Toll Plaza.

About N6 billion comes from his illegal and unconstitutional sand-dredging activities (every sand dredger in Lagos State pays him up to 50% of their earnings).

Another cool N500 billion is expected from the Lekki Free Zone project.

N70 billion came in directly from the land on which the Lakowe Lakes Golf resort is sitting in Ibeju Lekki, which he personally gave to ARM (another of his front companies, which he bought out from GTB while still governor of Lagos State - his people will be quick to say that it was a Management Buy Out, but the question is, where did "management" find that money?)

Billions of that comes from the returns produced by shares formerly belonging to Lagos State in Eko Hotels, which he converted through several fronts between 1999 and 2006 in several shady transactions that brought him and the Chaghoury brothers together in Hitech Construction, a decidedly low-tech outfit of bricklayers.

More billions come from his appropriation of 50% of the investment of the WEMPCO Group in the Oriental Hotel business at "Admiralty Circle" Maroko.

Yet more seeps out of his illegal investment of loans obtained for the expansion of the Lekki-Epe Expressway by his ARM business in the construction of what is now the 4 Points by Sheraton Hotel, almost directly opposite the Oriental.

Still more billions come from his rapacious acquisition of land, the commonwealth of the people of Lagos, like the land which now accomodates his Royal Gardens Estate, a massive but failed real estate project at Ajah, or the land on which the even bigger Beechwood Estate, within which the rather shoddy Adeva Gardens estate sits.

Eko Akete estate, a sprawling 200 hectare "joint venture" between LSDPC and ASI Systems Ltd, has also been converted to his personal use, with him ceding it to his corrupt Lebanese friends and partners, the Chaghoury brothers. They're now building a horrible concrete jungle on it....on a profit share scheme with Yekini Amoda Ogunlere, aka Bola Ahmed Tinubu. If you ask officials of Fashola's government, they'll tell you that it's on the "Private Developers Scheme". Yeah, right!

There's much, much more,because "Bola Tinubu"'s rapaciousness needs to be witnessed to be believed, but I'll stop here for now. He will soon begin to eat his Iyan as just plain boiled yam!
Re: Lagos State To Contribute ₦1 Billion To Fund Tinubu's Birthday Celebration? by Abbycite(m): 8:26pm On Mar 26, 2012
Nigeria is fast becoming d country with d highest number of idiots...because i don't why some fool will come up wit dis crap dey call story and some greater fool will swallow it, hook line and sinker...av said i and i will repeat it again, we need general IQ test in dis forum...
Re: Lagos State To Contribute ₦1 Billion To Fund Tinubu's Birthday Celebration? by Bushdoctor1: 8:36pm On Mar 26, 2012
What type of useless,selfish and uncivilized so-called politicians and political godfathers do we have in this lawless country, in fact their senseless attitudes puts me in a state of pandemonium each time i think of it.
They always force me to say that is very unfortunate to be a Nigerian
Re: Lagos State To Contribute ₦1 Billion To Fund Tinubu's Birthday Celebration? by Beaf: 8:38pm On Mar 26, 2012
[size=96pt]What?!![/size] shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lagos State To Contribute ₦1 Billion To Fund Tinubu's Birthday Celebration? by desperatem(m): 8:39pm On Mar 26, 2012
Sahara reporter again!!!!! Any sensible person would easily figure out that the whole story is cooked up. Story Story! Stooory grin
Re: Lagos State To Contribute ₦1 Billion To Fund Tinubu's Birthday Celebration? by djustice: 8:43pm On Mar 26, 2012
Beaf: [size=96pt]What?!![/size] shocked shocked shocked

What's new, my friend? Welcome to Ojuyoboland!
Re: Lagos State To Contribute ₦1 Billion To Fund Tinubu's Birthday Celebration? by djustice: 8:46pm On Mar 26, 2012
If Goodluck Jonathan doesn't sit up, Bola will swallow him whole with his billions. I haven't even mentioned Oando and his airline, or his ownership of Ghana. Is it number plates you want to talk about, or the control of littoral land? Oh boy, "Bola Tinubu" is the BIGGEST single security threat Nigeria and especially the Yorubas have ever faced, never mind Boko Haram. You kuku saw what he did with "fuel subsidy protest".
Re: Lagos State To Contribute ₦1 Billion To Fund Tinubu's Birthday Celebration? by lateef4me(m): 9:00pm On Mar 26, 2012
I refused to believ this bullshit until Gbawe,Eko-Ile and Ekt-bear confirm it !
Re: Lagos State To Contribute ₦1 Billion To Fund Tinubu's Birthday Celebration? by emsquare(m): 9:16pm On Mar 26, 2012
Image nonsense!!!
Re: Lagos State To Contribute ₦1 Billion To Fund Tinubu's Birthday Celebration? by Vansnickers: 9:22pm On Mar 26, 2012
This can't be True, I always take News from Sahara-reporters with a pinch of Salt.
Re: Lagos State To Contribute ₦1 Billion To Fund Tinubu's Birthday Celebration? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 26, 2012
ok, this is a lie, sahara reporters, give us something better
Re: Lagos State To Contribute ₦1 Billion To Fund Tinubu's Birthday Celebration? by Theblessed(f): 10:14pm On Mar 26, 2012
[size=16pt]Did I hear, Lagos taxpayers to fund Tinubu's birthday or am I hearing double??

Is that information correct or what and may I ask, Why?

The birthday is his, na him want partying til 'D' and the taxpayers picks up the bill afterwards, really??

What an abuse of taxpayers money in this country, what an abuse!!
[/size]
Re: Lagos State To Contribute ₦1 Billion To Fund Tinubu's Birthday Celebration? by aljharem(m): 10:19pm On Mar 26, 2012
Theblessed: size=16pt][color=770077]Did I hear, Lagos taxpayers to fund Tinubu's birthday or am I hearing double??

Is that information correct or what and may I ask, Why?

The birthday is his, na him want partying til 'D' and the taxpayers picks up the bill afterwards, really??

What an abuse of taxpayers money in this country, what an abuse!!

[/color]
[/size]

Is that not better than using the money to buy Gold for a wife in dubia ?

Nigeria is messed up I tell you
Re: Lagos State To Contribute ₦1 Billion To Fund Tinubu's Birthday Celebration? by Soskid(m): 10:22pm On Mar 26, 2012
propaganda of the highest order..............
alj harem:

Is that not better than using the money to buy Gold for a wife in dubia ?

Nigeria is messed up I tell you
Re: Lagos State To Contribute ₦1 Billion To Fund Tinubu's Birthday Celebration? by aljharem(m): 10:23pm On Mar 26, 2012
Soskid: propaganda of the highest order..............

Which one is propaganda

Is that not what GEJ wife did ?
Re: Lagos State To Contribute ₦1 Billion To Fund Tinubu's Birthday Celebration? by bright007(f): 2:04am On Mar 27, 2012
Where is d venue of d B.D party?
I believe it will be in Mars.
Re: Lagos State To Contribute ₦1 Billion To Fund Tinubu's Birthday Celebration? by BlackPikiN(m): 2:32am On Mar 27, 2012
bright007: Where is d venue of d B.D party?
I believe it will be in [size=15pt]Mars[/size].

lol
Re: Lagos State To Contribute ₦1 Billion To Fund Tinubu's Birthday Celebration? by Nobody: 3:31am On Mar 27, 2012
These is stupidity; 1b niara for what; just for an ordinary fun or wt...what will are facing in this country is get too much, imaging 1B for birthday is it a president. I think they run mad before. Mr Raji Fashola this man acquire you in some ridiculous money....to me it is nonsensical.
Re: Lagos State To Contribute ₦1 Billion To Fund Tinubu's Birthday Celebration? by strangerf: 3:59am On Mar 27, 2012
interesting!
Re: Lagos State To Contribute ₦1 Billion To Fund Tinubu's Birthday Celebration? by igboboy1(m): 6:30am On Mar 27, 2012
Yoruba kwenu....

ANd yet ofenmanu want to enter Aso rock so that they can use our money and do owambe...TUFIAKWA...THE Owambe OBJ use our money take do for 8yrs never do una? The association with such drug dealer is Fashola's downfall...
Re: Lagos State To Contribute ₦1 Billion To Fund Tinubu's Birthday Celebration? by 1luvkipsus: 7:41am On Mar 27, 2012
Even though i dont like Tinubu,i still dont believe this story....
Re: Lagos State To Contribute ₦1 Billion To Fund Tinubu's Birthday Celebration? by elamx(m): 8:23am On Mar 27, 2012
I can't believe this,Tinubu can be the founder of AC but they are some member in the cabinet that rule and control AC party are they blind fold,upon all the income he he generate he still want to use this has a means to loots another billion to his so called birthday were the masses are suffering.am tired of all this political people they are bed of the same feather.
Re: Lagos State To Contribute ₦1 Billion To Fund Tinubu's Birthday Celebration? by londoner: 10:04am On Mar 27, 2012
I doubt this is true.
Re: Lagos State To Contribute ₦1 Billion To Fund Tinubu's Birthday Celebration? by donbafs(m): 10:25am On Mar 27, 2012
If it is true......What a Nation..... Provided we are still breathing, we'll continue to hear shit like this. GOD we need YOU to bring +ve development through good leadership.

If no be true...... We thank GOD.
Re: Lagos State To Contribute ₦1 Billion To Fund Tinubu's Birthday Celebration? by kwaghe: 9:12pm On Mar 27, 2012
paparazy09: Seriously,I doubt the authenticity of this crap.If you read the story very well,you will discover it is very very unprofessional.

Not surprised though,Saharareporters are best known for such.Can you imagine that Patience Jonathan will tell a sitting Governor "contact me directly if you need anything from my husband" in public glare.I seriously doubt this report.

you are underestimating the foolly of the DAME!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Bans Private TV Stations Camera From ASO Rock Events / Police Exhume Student’s Corpse For Autopsy / Buhari Is Beating Jonathan In Imo, Kwara, Ondo, Oyo, Osun, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.