Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money (15008 Views)

Aside Money, Here Are 5 Ways To Get Those Girls Dying To Have U / An Apology Letter From Men To Women / Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by Snipizle(m): 6:42pm On Mar 14, 2009
wat are the exact things women want from men aside money
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by MissyB1(m): 6:45pm On Mar 14, 2009
When talking of women's wants . . . .You don't put money aside!
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by Treetop20(m): 7:03pm On Mar 14, 2009
love, respect, faithful etc
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by 8inch: 7:38pm On Mar 14, 2009
Missy B:

True talk No finance, no romance, no money no honey, you'd be lucky sef if she no call you monkey!!
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by Godmother(f): 7:54pm On Mar 14, 2009
Missy B:

The poster said "Things women want ASIDE money. She never said money wasnt involved.

Anyway, I think women want security in a relationship (knowing the man loves and puts u above all else), we want fidelity and love
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by CrazyMan(m): 8:06pm On Mar 14, 2009
They want some hard bleeping. They want a guy that can f.uck the bitch out of them. Not every girl wants cash from guys. So if your d.ick is very long and hard, you can win a lot of bitches over to your side even though you have no money.
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by oluwafemi113(m): 8:35pm On Mar 14, 2009
The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money

i think is sex
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by Czarskit(m): 9:17pm On Mar 14, 2009
Companionship. . . grin
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by MissyB1(m): 9:23pm On Mar 14, 2009
Godmother:

The poster said "Things women want ASIDE money. She never said money wasnt involved.
The Poster was indubitably understood!
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by Gabry(f): 7:47am On Mar 15, 2009
I want him to make me laugh. . . If he can do that, I seriously dont give a shait about his Damn MONEY!!!
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by webpro(m): 7:56am On Mar 15, 2009
Girido Lubido, she wants to be no.1

sisters am I right?
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by m9byme1(m): 4:12pm On Mar 15, 2009
i think she wants to know every time that she is cared for, give her attention & care. nuff said
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by dammit4u(m): 5:05pm On Mar 15, 2009
I feel u crazykid women want nothing bt a gud nd hard Bleep.
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by Snipizle(m): 5:14pm On Mar 15, 2009
Well spoken.
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by Gabry(f): 5:26pm On Mar 15, 2009
Nahhh. . . Good sex?>>> some do I guess Big D*cks?>>>> some do as well but not all No.1?>>>> Nahhh,. . . Not on everything ooo Cared for>>>>> of course! But too much caring can be tiring dont you think?
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by segzicres(m): 5:27pm On Mar 15, 2009
women want nothing but a guy that can shey were shey ware. and that can lick well.
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by dgreatrock(m): 6:49pm On Mar 15, 2009
gabrywyl:

Nahhh. . . Good sex?>>> some do I guess   Big D*cks?>>>> some do as well but not all         No.1?>>>> Nahhh,. . . Not on everything ooo         Cared for>>>>> of course! But too much caring can be tiring dont you think?

Going by what i read from king arthur and the knights of the round table, i'd say, women wants to rule over men.
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by dammit4u(m): 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2009
ladies in d house don't think guys ar mean, d fact still remains dat a guy dat does not know how 2 give a lady gud, hard nd stylish SEX is a MUMU. sory d truth is bitter.
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by 190: 10:16pm On Mar 15, 2009
ladies una de fear 2 talk
so na f.ock una nid 4rm men
bsides money abi?
na wa o!
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by Zealar(m): 10:26pm On Mar 15, 2009
As most men no fit hol body na so most women dey. Even if u no dey pay 4 d digging with money, u go kukuma find a very gud collateral - 4K till ORGASM. shocked shocked
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by Zealar(m): 10:30pm On Mar 15, 2009
As most men no fit hol body na so most women dey. Even if u no dey pay 4 d digging with money, u go kukuma find a very gud collateral - 4K till ORGASM. shocked shocked
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by Gabry(f): 2:35pm On Mar 16, 2009
dgreatrock:

Going by what i read from king arthur and the knights of the round table, i'd say, women wants to rule over men.

bros. . . I call my bf BOSS. Wetin be that?
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by farous(m): 4:02pm On Mar 16, 2009
I think its ladies in the house that can tell us what they want from men,aside money.let them be sincere and tell us the truth.This is an educating and open forum
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by charles316: 4:36pm On Mar 16, 2009
ladies love to be bleeped like bitches they are.
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by charles316: 4:43pm On Mar 16, 2009
they also want irresponsible guys and complain when d guy misbehaves
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by oluwafemi113(m): 5:49pm On Mar 16, 2009
na sex noting more
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 16, 2009
Aside money they want

sex
lies
money
money
money
and money. Nothing else
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by Snipizle(m): 1:17am On Mar 17, 2009
I think its the ladies opinion dat mataz. and responsible guys dat have a real woman by their side,not lame guys. PLS LADIES,TALK TO ME

1 Like

Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by Nobody: 1:18am On Mar 17, 2009
grin grin grin grin

I want Food
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by oluwdashmi(f): 1:07pm On Mar 17, 2009
Attention
Tell her sweet things
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by amyliajane(f): 1:21pm On Mar 17, 2009
crazy kid, u r one hell of a crazy kid u know for u. Anyway aside money there are other real things ladies want. Sex i good but not every lady is keen about sex, what happened to companionship, it goes beyond just staying together, its knowing u have someone reasonable to share ur thoughts with. having someone who can make u laugh, care also should not be xcluded,and be there when she needs a shoulder to lean on.
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by Donsaminu(m): 1:32pm On Mar 17, 2009
the aso want sweat talks tha t wld blow their minds out(just say sometin romantic) they wount mind if u say it ova and ova and ovo agin as long as u say I LOVE U

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See the fat ass girl I fvk last night. Pics added / Avoid Sexual Immoralities This Valentine's Day / My Experience With An Ashawo This Evening.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.