Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

8inchplus's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 8inchplus's Profile / 8inchplus's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Romance / Re: Angry Ladies by 8inchplus(m): 6:42pm On Aug 31, 2008
Most guys would give their friend tips, shocked shocked
rather than beefing the dude
Romance / Angry Ladies by 8inchplus(m): 6:10pm On Aug 31, 2008
I've noticed that after a relationship ends, irrespective of who called it off,
d lady gets REALLY pissed when the guy starts dating her friend. [s]Even if she was the one who called it off [/s].

Now why is that
Romance / Re: Whats Your Pet Name For Your Significant Other? by 8inchplus(m): 8:03pm On Aug 28, 2008
Another pet name thread??

Just check these links and knock yourself out

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-434.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-89364.0.html
Romance / Re: Am I Cursed ? by 8inchplus(m): 11:05am On Jul 06, 2008
That's some serious stuff.

Well at least you can take consolation in the fact that you cannot be called a Shoe Shiner
some guys shines the shoe while another wears it shocked
Romance / Re: Am I Cursed ? by 8inchplus(m): 10:54am On Jul 06, 2008
sorry, meant to write carnal knowledge just getting my church vocab on cool
Romance / Re: Am I Cursed ? by 8inchplus(m): 10:51am On Jul 06, 2008
mekaboy:

we do all the things that lovers do

What do you mean by this statement? Have you had "carlan knowlege" slept with any of these girls?
Romance / Re: The Craziest Person You Ever Dated. by 8inchplus(m): 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2008
mightydick:

the craziest person i have ever dated was a girl who during sex kept shouting - are u fucking me, are u fucking me - ye ye ye are u fucking me - no o - i am not fucking u - i am bathing u.

ROFLMAO!! With your username, I'm not surprised that she went crazy during the act
Romance / Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by 8inchplus(m): 9:13pm On Jul 01, 2008
I am certain if you play your cards well, She'll be the one asking for your number.

Its happend to me on so many occasions that i actually told one that i dont give out my number to strangers. [s]A joke that did not go too well and i almost did not get her number which was actually the aim of approaching her in the first place.[/s]

The lastest one was last week wednesday @ shell test.

So my advice for the guys is keep your game tight
Romance / Re: He Boss Answered Her Calls by 8inchplus(m): 5:19pm On May 26, 2008
Your girl gets a new job and already has her boss as her[b] P.A[/b] undecided
Romance / Re: Why Are Most Ladies Double Standard? by 8inchplus(m): 4:40pm On May 26, 2008
Is it not a pity that after reviewing the thread, no Independent Woman

http://www.lyrics007.com/Destiny's%20Child%20Lyrics/Independent%20Women%20Lyrics.html
according to Destiny's child has spoken out in defence of their folks

DO THEY EVEN EXIST IN Naija
Romance / Re: Why Are Most Ladies Double Standard? by 8inchplus(m): 9:19pm On May 25, 2008
RampantT:

Sure, is that why you're bothering about people who dnt have a car and people who do?
I am bothering myself with those that judge people for what they dont have and yet they themselves are not better off in any way.
Romance / Re: Why Are Most Ladies Double Standard? by 8inchplus(m): 9:07pm On May 25, 2008
RampantT:

just hush and find a job, nothing hard undecided

I already have a job, and a place of my own tongue
Romance / Re: Why Are Most Ladies Double Standard? by 8inchplus(m): 8:55pm On May 25, 2008
buzyDiva:

ashawo

girls like me . . bigger and worth more than your whole life savings.

Need i say more tongue tongue
Romance / Re: Why Are Most Ladies Double Standard? by 8inchplus(m): 8:37pm On May 25, 2008
buzyDiva:

get a part time job

That really shows the level u are
That phrase "part time job" does not exist in the dictionary of working class peeps like myself cool cool.
So assuming u are in school cos so far its hard to say with your level of mentality if you can get in at all

TAKE AN EXTRA COURSE IN ETHICS lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Romance / Re: Why Are Most Ladies Double Standard? by 8inchplus(m): 8:21pm On May 25, 2008
@ buzyDiva

I would have stooped to your level and start trading insults but as the saying goes
"When a person argues with a madman, its difficult for people to know who is mad between the two"

Cant u say something without being vulgar

Or na there they teach you reach?
Romance / Re: Why Are Most Ladies Double Standard? by 8inchplus(m): 7:59pm On May 25, 2008
buzyDiva:

nigerian women do not react well to poverty.
If u agree with me, then why the hostilities
Who now is the dumb one
As for ur end, I rest my case. cheesy
Romance / Re: Why Are Most Ladies Double Standard? by 8inchplus(m): 7:38pm On May 25, 2008
RampantT:

@8inplus what an I.D
Your naija baboon brothers double standard on everything. That's just their way. . .

Will only accept that if u give an instance
D-reloaded:

100%?

give and take .0000001%
Romance / Re: Why Are Most Ladies Double Standard? by 8inchplus(m): 7:23pm On May 25, 2008
@buzy diva

Aint complaining, just making an observation. And i can see you cant even defend your specie.
Just proves that i am right.

@Info

what "coat" are we talking about?. Never said i was on the loosing end. I just think its about time ladies start practicing what they preach
Romance / Why Are Most Ladies Double Standard? by 8inchplus(m): 6:58pm On May 25, 2008
Why do practically 100% of Nigerian ladies prefer to date guys with rides
whereas less than 5% of these ladies actually own a car themselves or even have plans to save up and get a car of their own With their own money??

I mean, why the double standard?
Romance / Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by 8inchplus(m): 8:56pm On May 24, 2008
WTF IS THIS POST DOING HERE?

Oh sorry, he posted it here[b] by mistake[/b]

1 Like

Romance / Re: Which Comes First Money Or Love? by 8inchplus(m): 7:47pm On May 24, 2008
For the ladies Its definitely the money. U hear them say stuff like He is a good guy, has a vision but yet to get a telivision, and to think that the lady that said that about a friend of mine did not even have a cell phone

And for the guys its the love.
Romance / Re: How Do I Flush Her Out? by 8inchplus(m): 7:35pm On May 24, 2008

The Girl wont leave me alone all she was doing is calling my Phone

just tell her FILEE!!!! grin grin
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by 8inchplus(m): 9:09pm On May 22, 2008
A-40:

You guys have made some very terrible signings in the past but this season was the height.Pizzaro,Ben Haim,Malouda,Anelka you guys are just wasteful

As for me, the only terrible signing was Anelka. I keep teelling people that if Avram Grant was Chelsea coach two seasons ago when Kanu started the season on fire, he would have signed him!!! angry angry. As for the rest, i am sure they would have done better under Morinho. They would have featured in the FA cup or Carling cup, unlike Grant that kept the same team for all competitions, even when they were playing lower divisions.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: N410,000 Graduate Job By Con-way Freight-every Graduate Is Invited, No Selection by 8inchplus(m): 7:51pm On May 19, 2008
@ Poster
Are u sure that this is for Nigeria? [s]The way you take customise the amount to naira[/s]
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nbc Gt 2008 by 8inchplus(m): 7:34pm On May 19, 2008
@ Poster
I was also invited but i'm not going to attend. The two days notice is too short for me as i currently stay in Port harcourt. They should have at least given a weeks notice like other companies like Zenith. All the best in the test.
Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Traditionally Married But She Still Wants Me! by 8inchplus(m): 11:42pm On May 14, 2008
@merge

Do you mean dating or double dating? If people do not date? How would you know the kind of person u are settling down with?
Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Traditionally Married But She Still Wants Me! by 8inchplus(m): 11:28pm On May 14, 2008
After i posted, i checked out the date for the first post and saw that it was over two years old!! shocked shocked No more advice wouldd be meaningful so except you want to waste ur time typing, go ahead and reply this outdate thread.
Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Traditionally Married But She Still Wants Me! by 8inchplus(m): 11:00pm On May 14, 2008
Its easy for those who have not been throuh this situaton to just say anything they feel like.

I have been through this myself. We even spent the night together in a Hotel room berely a month after her white wedding.

What i would advice you to do is to have a pure mind and start to see her as a friend and a sister. In my case that was how i handled the situation and even though we slept on the same bed, there was no sex. We just gisted and watched movies. There should be no touhing either cause once u start its hard to stop. I must confess it wasnt easy but i knew that the guilt we would both feel would be worse and that was enough to keep me in check.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Graduate Trainee Positions In An Oil & Gas Industry by 8inchplus(m): 4:54am On May 14, 2008
How serious can one take an employer of labouur with spice girls as part of the e-mail address?

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.