Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,482 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Which Comes First Money Or Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Comes First Money Or Love? (1971 Views)

Money Or Love: Which Is More Important In A Relationship? / Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) / What Matters Most In Dating, Money Or Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Comes First Money Or Love? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 30, 2007
After trying some stuff with gals in the name of love, giving,sacrificing,sharing,risking my life and all that and found out the effort i made wasnt appreciated but concluded maybe the right time to get the right person hadnt come, i decided to concenterate on my carrer and personal life, and believe me it is paying off.
Now i am ready to settle with some1 but get scared i would meet the same old unfaithful pple.

If i had my way i would only have kids from a woman/women i take care of 'em myself and just keep concentrating on my carreer (or making money)
Re: Which Comes First Money Or Love? by metoyou(f): 9:19pm On Jul 30, 2007
love comes first man!
Re: Which Comes First Money Or Love? by iice(f): 1:14pm On Jul 31, 2007
Erhhhh for some women, its love first
For others its money first
And then for some others, the two are intertwined (something like she could love you but if you ain't producing some things, then the love dies undecided
Re: Which Comes First Money Or Love? by Easybaby(f): 1:27pm On Aug 01, 2007
iice:

Erhhhh for some women, its love first
For others its money first
And then for some others, the two are intertwined (something like she could love you but if you ain't producing some things, then the love dies undecided

hmmmm . , . some like money, while some like love. . . . . . . . then you like what? tongue tongue tongue
for me, I like money! money! . . . , . . grin grin grin
Re: Which Comes First Money Or Love? by iice(f): 1:28pm On Aug 01, 2007
And the wind blows with a familiar scent grin
Re: Which Comes First Money Or Love? by Easybaby(f): 1:44pm On Aug 01, 2007
You don't mean it . . . . . lmao cheesy grin grin
Re: Which Comes First Money Or Love? by victorian(f): 5:10pm On May 24, 2008
After trying some stuff with gals in the name of love, giving,sacrificing,sharing,risking my life and all that and found out the effort i made wasnt appreciated but concluded maybe the right time to get the right person hadnt come, i decided to concenterate on my carrer and personal life, and believe me it is paying off.
Now i am ready to settle with someone but get scared i would meet the same old unfaithful people.

It has also happend to me in the past , with few guyz have dated. Now, am financially comfortable but scared of guys who are out to use and dump. but all the same it pays to face career first , then love later or better still both can come handy, if you can handle it, But, pls shine your eye and ears well! My brothers are also crying the same story about it.
Re: Which Comes First Money Or Love? by dapsycool(m): 5:25pm On May 24, 2008
They all love money, thats why i dont do the LOOOOOOOOOONG thing. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Cos i know im not ready for marriage I make my relationship neatly brief and concise grin grin grin grin grin grin, before the girl starts to malfunction. They might start as a good girl, but believe, with time, that spirit of money would resume.
Re: Which Comes First Money Or Love? by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 24, 2008
no money no love,both of them goes hand in hand
Re: Which Comes First Money Or Love? by jejelolatu(f): 5:34pm On May 24, 2008
i can make my money myself
i cant make love myself

which means, i dnt need a guys money but i may need his love.

for me its love all the way,

b t w, how much do dis guys really have to offer sef??

our money+our love= our happiness
Re: Which Comes First Money Or Love? by welli(f): 5:34pm On May 24, 2008
money attracts love
Re: Which Comes First Money Or Love? by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 24, 2008
tell them welli,preach it wink
Re: Which Comes First Money Or Love? by welli(f): 5:37pm On May 24, 2008
dearie no time oh
Re: Which Comes First Money Or Love? by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 24, 2008
who no like better thing who wan suffer undecided
Re: Which Comes First Money Or Love? by jejelolatu(f): 5:39pm On May 24, 2008
jennykadry:

who no like better thing who wan suffer undecided

do u need a mans money to guarantee ur existence?

i always wnt to pay bills- gives me a sense of satisfaction and independence.
ther aint nothin like it
Re: Which Comes First Money Or Love? by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 24, 2008
do u need a mans money to guarantee your existence?

i always wnt to pay bills- gives me a sense of satisfaction and independence.
ther aint nothin like it

independence undecided my dear im d word independent itself,but that doesnt mean i should marry a church rat,what if i fall can a churchrat lift me up?nope is d sincere answer
Re: Which Comes First Money Or Love? by jejelolatu(f): 5:50pm On May 24, 2008
jennykadry:

independence undecided my dear im d word independent itself,but that doesnt mean i should marry a church rat,what if i fall can a churchrat lift me up?nope is d sincere answer

in the first instance ,human beings live in "circles" , the possibility of u meeting a church rat if u are rich is low-very low. cos the rich relate with the rich and the poor wit the poor.

b t w
a poor man may not be able to lift u if u fall,but do u think a rich man who doesnt care abt u or love u will lift u up ?
Re: Which Comes First Money Or Love? by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 24, 2008
in the first instance ,human beings live in "circles" , the possibility of u meeting a church rat if u are rich is low-very low. because the rich relate with the rich and the poor wit the poor.

b t w
a poor man may not be able to lift u if u fall,but do u think a rich man who doesnt care about u or love u will lift u up ?

and do u think i'll be so daft as to be wt a man who doesnt love or care about me huh
Re: Which Comes First Money Or Love? by jejelolatu(f): 7:10pm On May 24, 2008
no mummy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Comes First Money Or Love? by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 24, 2008
that's my sweet girl kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Which Comes First Money Or Love? by 8inchplus(m): 7:47pm On May 24, 2008
For the ladies Its definitely the money. U hear them say stuff like He is a good guy, has a vision but yet to get a telivision, and to think that the lady that said that about a friend of mine did not even have a cell phone

And for the guys its the love.
Re: Which Comes First Money Or Love? by subzeeero(m): 6:33pm On May 25, 2008
Money is used to sustain and maintain the love
Therefore, i believe they go together.

And Uhmmm Money can buy anything.
Even love. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Which Comes First Money Or Love? by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 25, 2008
God bless u my brother @subzeeero
Re: Which Comes First Money Or Love? by buzyDiva(f): 6:36pm On May 25, 2008
No money, no love o . . abeg!
Re: Which Comes First Money Or Love? by subzeeero(m): 6:38pm On May 25, 2008
Amen!
Re: Which Comes First Money Or Love? by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 25, 2008
Money
Re: Which Comes First Money Or Love? by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 25, 2008
its all about d benjamins baby,no money no bleeping loff
Re: Which Comes First Money Or Love? by buzyDiva(f): 6:43pm On May 25, 2008
jennykadry:

its all about d benjamins baby,no money no bleeping loff

Yes o . . .lol
Re: Which Comes First Money Or Love? by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 25, 2008
I will have to say love
Re: Which Comes First Money Or Love? by CrazyMan(m): 7:06pm On May 25, 2008
Money comes first and shall always come first in my life.
Re: Which Comes First Money Or Love? by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 25, 2008
roflmao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy spoke it ,oops i mean preach it wink@crazykid
Re: Which Comes First Money Or Love? by CrazyMan(m): 7:09pm On May 25, 2008
Yea when there is money, there is love; every girl would love to be behind a successful man. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend And I / Post Ur Most Romantic Language Here / Getting Her Off My Mind.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.