Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake (11508 Views)

I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed / ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by Jascobee: 3:26pm On May 24, 2008
I AM JUST CONFUSED, My fiancee is currently in the Uk doing masters and i am managing in a company in nigeria,
My fiancee has a younger sister,though very beautiful and she is 23,

Because of our closeness since her sister has left for the UK,i hammered her by MISTAKE and she is even pregnant now,
i am confused and do not know what to do, should i tell my fiancee or abort the babe and continue with my life?
PLS ADVISE ME OOOO B4 I KILL MYSEF because I LOVE THAT MY FIANCEE but the sister is fine sha,
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by mangingo(m): 4:40pm On May 24, 2008
for all these atrocities i hereby sentenced to death by hanging,so that a more responsible take over your job and wife

1 Like

Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by Jascobee: 5:41pm On May 24, 2008
mangingo,pls i dont think i deserve to die, it's just a MISTAKE
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by karlken(m): 5:47pm On May 24, 2008
See what happens when wrong people use the internet!Admin Seun over to you.
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by hakinz: 5:52pm On May 24, 2008
my guy, what u did was very bad, and if ur spouse hears it, she wud go berserk. the deed has been done, u need not cry over spilled milk, i would advise you to give ur life to Jesus, He is the only one that can save u from this mess. if your spouse 4gives u and Jesus doesnt, u are still guilty, so i urgr u 2 brace up. run 2 Him 4 forgiveness, and i amsure He is waiting 2 receive u. i wish u best of luck. i wud like 2 hear from u. my mail is simplyak@yahoo.com.
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by zion1: 6:32pm On May 24, 2008
karl is right, wrong use of the internet!

hakinz, thanks for doing your good bit.

From my thorough analysis, this post is phantom, just some figment of imagination to get people talking. Nairalanders, dont you think so?

Over to you, Seun.
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by Yormajesti: 6:52pm On May 24, 2008
You'll first serve your punishment first
and then,
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by sollex(m): 7:54pm On May 24, 2008
It seems you love the  younger sister instead. why don't you marry her and forget the elder sister, your act shows that you

cannot be trustworthy to her. Man just forget it with the elder sister and let her at peace.
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by viceb: 8:46pm On May 24, 2008
Poster, please send your worries to the correct thread. This is a wrong room for provision of solution to your philandering problem grin grin wink
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by 8inchplus(m): 8:56pm On May 24, 2008
WTF IS THIS POST DOING HERE?

Oh sorry, he posted it here[b] by mistake[/b]

1 Like

Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by ninobere(m): 10:29pm On May 24, 2008
I think some people are deliberately posting topics not meant for this particular forum.
This has been on for about 3 to 4 weeks now.
Something urgent needs to be done Administrator before people like these disrupt the good work that has already been established.
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 24, 2008
Confused Poster,

First u got your priorities wrong by sleeping with ur Fiancee's sister (if indeed the story u've told is true),

Then u got it wrong again by coming to post this meaningless topic here.

I hope u don't sleep off @ home on monday morning thinking it's still weekend!!!

Try and read the rules on Posting threads before ever u come up with another topic.

It is well with u!
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by mosyb: 11:19pm On May 24, 2008
SINCE U HAMMERED UR FIANCE'S SISTER, U SHOULD BE NAILED FOR THAT, UR FIANCES SISTER NO GET SENSE, SO MARRY AM, AND LOSE UR FIANCE, U DO NOT DSERVE A GOOD GIRL

U WERE 2 FAST tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by LadyT(f): 11:24pm On May 24, 2008
Alakori!!! angry

So you started kissing BY MISTAKE?

So undressed BY MISTAKE?

So spread her legs BY MISTAKE?

You inserted your John Thomas BY MISTAKE?

You implanted your seed BY MISTAKE?

Fool you are finished you will have to marry the sister and end up messing up their family. The sister in the UK will hate you and her sister and the family will be in chaos.

Well done you have used your John Thomas as a weapon of mass destruction.

Hisssssss Baba nla nonesense.

2 Likes

Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by toshacer: 11:25pm On May 24, 2008
by mistake? Let me ask? Did you forget how she looked or she had her face covered.
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by Godalone(m): 1:21pm On May 25, 2008
What is this animal in a human flesh doing here? You said you did it by mistake,no problem you have to marry her by mistake too.
Oniranu.
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by zeal22(m): 10:31pm On May 25, 2008
His aim is to get us talking and he is reading and laughing, FOOL!
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by dee02(m): 11:00pm On May 25, 2008
karl ken:

See what happens when wrong people use the internet!Admin Seun over to you.

oh yes!

@poster

what a dipstick!
u hammered your fiance's sista by mistake?
u pour your yoghurt inside your fiance's sister by mistake?
u posted the wrong thread on the wrong section by mistake?
r u sure your life is not by mistake as well?!

bury yourself alive before your fiance comes back from the UK u muppet!
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by SweetT1: 2:42am On May 26, 2008
Is ASUU ( university professors) on strike again? how did this guy get on the net?
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by Mishie: 9:24am On May 26, 2008
you are a blind goat with the desire of a pig!
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by dagashini: 12:02pm On May 26, 2008
you be proper psycho. Psycho Magana!!!
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by paulibling(m): 12:14pm On May 26, 2008
Unestly i love this posting though it's in the wrong place. while going thru the replies of this headless posting, i was laughing out my head cos most of tha replies called him wonderful deserving names. He succeeded in his quest - to get us posting. He's now very happy. Yes but the truth remains i must curse you my own though it was fun clicking on your posting. First of all you be Ewu any tribe you be. Secondly, you belong to oku mmuo. Thirdly, let me pray for you: my God forgive you from your fiancee. I'm done
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by lution7: 12:17pm On May 26, 2008
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by kolaoloye(m): 12:21pm On May 26, 2008
earthrealm:

[size=15pt]@poster,
this is not the right place to ppost this thread,
this section is 4 jobs[/size]

He was telling us that he has done a great job.
Don't you understand?
cheesy

@poster,
Henceforth your name should be Mr Carpenter
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 26, 2008
congratulations
u have just proven ur self a very virile young man
more power to ur d. . k
does she have cousins??
u can also help in hammering them.
good attempt
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by SELENZODA: 1:41pm On May 26, 2008
jascobee, u are a fool.u know why becos as intelligent as u are u should know that this link is not for such rubbish talk. there is a section for it, make use of it, or cant u read oh!!!!!!! sorry its obvious u think with ur long thing all the time. smiley
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by dee02(m): 1:43pm On May 26, 2008
SELENZODA:

jascobee, u are a fool.u know why because as intelligent as u are u should know that this link is not for such rubbish talk. there is a section for it, make use of it, or can't u read oh!!!!!!! sorry its obvious u think with your long thing all the time. smiley

how are u even sure it is long?

it could be the size of a cocktail sausage who knows!
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by favcom(m): 2:07pm On May 26, 2008
Abuse of internet space,
What more to say undecided
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by efosanice: 2:24pm On May 26, 2008
hammerer, i know you posted this post by MISTAKE, but what do you want us to do on this post for you, tell you to commit murder by MISTAKE or tell you to marry a fool like you by MISTAKE, the best solution that can happen by MISTAKE is for your UK mumu to marry you by MISTAKE and take in her sister's daughter by MISTAKE , that is if she is a real mumu or  send your CV i ndicating  your competencies as an impregnator by MISTAKE to NNPC by MISTAKE.

3 Likes

Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by gorociano: 2:50pm On May 26, 2008
Guy i think your prick has chosen your wife for you, sorry dude, u have to marry the young sis, or do like jacob
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by lokwe(m): 3:59pm On May 26, 2008
Sweet T:

Is ASUU ( university professors) on strike again? how did this guy get on the net?
yes ooooh! is ASUU on strike again. but he even went ahead to say he is working abi managing a company here Wow. jacobee just go and marry her, at least its a mistake.
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by Fitty(m): 9:20pm On May 26, 2008
BROS ABEG
STOP LYING
DONT U HAVE BETTER INFO FOR THE HUOSE
OBVIOUSLY U DONT HAVE
WHY NOT SHUT DA Bleep UP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Things A Virgin Girl Should Consider Before Loosing Her Virginity! / ENDTIME: Slay Queen Stripe Unclad Just To Get Facebook Likes (photos) / 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.