Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Why Do Nigerians Think Ghanaians Hate Them?? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Nigerians Think Ghanaians Hate Them?? (18178 Views)

That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President / Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. / GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerians Think Ghanaians Hate Them?? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
omoghana22:
you are all getting it wrong...the reason why Ghanaian hate Nigerian

as a ghanaian...one thing i hate about Nigeria, apart from the Yoruba's is that they felt they are the best in all things; now take your time and look at every Nigeria smartness...is either to dupe someone or to cheat. can any nigrian tells me why they are smarter than the Ghanian? 419,crime, etc...for every successful Nigeria business man there is a criminal record. a Nigerian will ague and say...we are the best in Africa. we are these and that,

the first to do this and to do that....noise makers. no action. every Nigerian is a big suspect. We Ghanaian, we hate noise but we take action. We don't boast on what we have because we know how to get it again. i hate Nigerian making noise here because they are nothing. they are only multitude with less brain. WE ALL KNOWS THAT NIGERIAN ARE HARDWORKING BUT GHANAIAN ARE BRAIN WORKING. A Nigeria friend told me that Nigerian drive the best car in Africa....can yu imagine this illiterates? they speak without source......even their senates once say that nigeria supplies ghana light...hmmm like most Ghanaian will say nothing good come from anago man. to me they are uncivilized.....civilization is not copyright...trying to be like American.civilisation is not to be 419, or paying for special centre before you right exams, it is not to use money to get a degree; every time, we are 120milion.....population with no sense. if ghana has this population, we shall conquer the world. ghanaian we are heros but dont make noise like you do. you are our brother because our independence gave birth to your lovely country nigeria. the truth is that , Ghanaian hate nigerian because they are noise makers. this is why ghanaian are most preferred in any post internationally.
nigeria are smart, yet they cant change the status of their country where poverty raise all days. i see the as the most poorest because thier rich men doesn't keep the little for the poor. they only make noise that the richest man in africa (dangote). what has he done to his community where he was born. in ghana, we all smells the wealth of a Ghanaian rich man. Ghanaian rich men doesn't make noise. you only here their names when they want to make donations.

note that we have everything you call smart in ghana .....but we dont make noise. believe it or not 1 out of thousand nigeria is corrupt in anyway. and out of 120mil population 110mil are suffering and smilling. untill you nigerian humble yourself, you shall remain the gain of africa in corruption and human trafic.

NEXT TIME WHEN YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT GHANA, HAVE YOUR SOURCE....and dont speak like aq fool because you are the big brother africa.
looooooolllll, this is pure undiluted hate/envy. dat means u can not live with an American, cos all america does is make noise
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think Ghanaians Hate Them?? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 27, 2017
prettyboi1:
A lot of things are overly exaggerated on NL man. It's only on here that I hear about "how Ghanaians hate Nigerians." In reality, what I know is that Nigeria & Ghana & everything affiliated including the peoples,the culture,the music etc are like "twin brothers." In Nigerian movies for instance,you see a lot of Ghanaian actresses & actors that we take as our own brothers without any forms of national sentiments,in Ghanaian movies too,you see a lot of Nigerian actors & actresses. Nigerians & Ghanaians are like the closest brothers in Africa in my opinion. We're soo interwoven even though we aren't even next door neighbours (we don't share boarders.) Of course that doesn't mean there aren't no Ghanaians that dislike Nigerians or Nigerians that dislike Ghanaians,but it's usually inflated & exaggerated. Typically,Nigerians & Ghanaians consider each other brothers in my opinion.
ghana and naija is like Canada and america, Nigerians are exactly like Americans , dominate everytin and everywhere they lay their hand and feet on. while ghanains are like Canadians ,they are just "wanna bees"
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think Ghanaians Hate Them?? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 27, 2017
omoghana22:

you are the biggest mugu.............i bet you if you are not 419, unemployed looking for job or tell me? how dere you comparing nigeria banks to ghana banks?, have you ever hear that banks are merging in ghana before? you are 1 out of 1000 illiterates. your banks are working for our economy but ghanaian bank cannot come to ur so called powerless country for lost business. always no that nigerians are hard working people but ghanaian are brain working....be humble........
if u someone is hard working and successful, no be brain d person dey use. abi na kidney?? haba na wa oo
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think Ghanaians Hate Them?? by josh123(m): 11:19am On Mar 07, 2017
LogicMind:

what do you care what we think?
you want to organise our thought process now after we have subsidised you out of poverty?
Please respect yourself.
wetin do u?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think Ghanaians Hate Them?? by josh123(m): 11:31am On Mar 07, 2017
Umunede:
I am a Nigerian living and working in Ghana. It is an established fact dat some Ghananians hate Nigerians. They call us 'Anago'. One of dem recently released a song against Naija. Do u know d title 'TANK GOD I AM NOT A NIGERIAN'. Come and see in d song. No lite, robbery, 419, corruption. A Ghanaian wil tell u dat Nigeria is most corrupt country in d world. De dont trust us at all. To most of dem, almost all naija are 419. O boy, b4, i get house, i hear am. U can live among dem but just no dat de dont trust u. D believe u can rob dem
eyaa wetin u find go there?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think Ghanaians Hate Them?? by omoharry(f): 12:48pm On Mar 07, 2017
LogicMind:

what do you care what we think?
you want to organise our thought process now after we have subsidised you out of poverty?
Please respect yourself.
what is wrong with you..cant you just be mute if you have nothing to say..?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think Ghanaians Hate Them?? by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:50pm On Mar 07, 2017
naptu2:
It's not really about Ghanaians. This is about an illness that inhabits the minds of a few. On Nairaland it starts off with the Igbo hates Yoruba, Yoruba hates Igbo threads. The illness morphs into South Africans, Ghanaians or African Americans hate us threads and in the face of extreme boredom, they add East Africans (primarily Kenyans) to the mix.

A key symptom of this illness is the tendency to replace reason with emotion.

Another symptom is the individual's inability to take responsibility for his own situation and a tendency to blame everybody else for what's happening to him.

The illness is spread via "the race to determine who is the most silly".

This is the way it plays out. A bigot from ethnic group B makes a silly statement about ethnic group A. Someone from ethnic group A sees the statement and, rather than correcting the bigot or taking the higher moral road, he decides to "defend his tribe" and makes a silly statement about ethnic group B.

What follows is a race to determine who is more silly.

Please do not get infected.
I wish I could clone YOU

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Think Ghanaians Hate Them?? by Cholls(m): 10:32pm On Apr 09, 2022
My brother just a brotherly hate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Change Slogan Is Losing Melody – Vangaurd NewsPaper / UK Receives £90bn Stolen Funds From Nigeria, African Countries Yearly / ‘I’m Still Looking For My Son Since 2011 Police Arrested Him' - Man Tells Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.