Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,562 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Myths Abt Idoma Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Myths Abt Idoma Girls (5122 Views)

Ladies, Why Do You Ask This Question When He's Abt To Enter THE PLACE? / Idoma Girls... / Idoma Girls With Attitude Problems Especially The Ene 's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Myths Abt Idoma Girls by Nobody: 8:01am On May 25, 2015
I am currently dating this idoma girl and i like her very much i just sense she keeps stuff from me , what can you guys say abt idoma ladies. i knw they say forget tribal myths . dat many of this things are rumors and it more of the individual and his/her upbringing dat matas, but the matter is that when a man is clouded by love he is usually too blind to see certain things. i want to what traits are peculiar among these ladies. Just curious
Re: Myths Abt Idoma Girls by Erystro(m): 8:08am On May 25, 2015
Re: Myths Abt Idoma Girls by omoelu1(m): 8:59am On May 25, 2015
I don't know
Re: Myths Abt Idoma Girls by miniziter(m): 9:35am On May 25, 2015
I think they're nice, reserved, well trained, hardly sleep around and every good thing one could say about a virtuous woman.
If I may ask, where did you meet the girl because they hardly marry another tribe.

1 Like

Re: Myths Abt Idoma Girls by aphildam(m): 9:37am On May 25, 2015
NOT A MYTH BUT A FACT
*they are human
*they need Jesus to debunk other myth and get true fact
*2 corin 5:17 if they be in christ they are new version of creation fashioned after God righteousness in christ Jesus ,debunking all myth and exposing the lies of the devil and his pals.

There aint no myth in God but truth.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Myths Abt Idoma Girls by olatricia(m): 9:43am On May 25, 2015
who says they hardly sleep around. I know them so well, i school around them. They are nice tho. But dey can shag sha
miniziter:
I think they're nice, reserved, well trained, hardly sleep around and every good thing one could say about a virtuous woman.
If I may ask, where did you meet the girl because they hardly marry another tribe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Myths Abt Idoma Girls by Nobody: 10:19am On May 25, 2015
olatricia:
who says they hardly sleep around. I know them so well, i school around them. They are nice tho. But dey can shag sha

bros pls tell me what you knw abt them, what do you mean by shag?

Dont want to get burnt o
Re: Myths Abt Idoma Girls by Nobody: 10:21am On May 25, 2015
miniziter:

I met this one in Abj, through a funny mean sha, she is cool and every, was raised in benue though, so tell me what you can say abt them

1 Like

Re: Myths Abt Idoma Girls by sursur(m): 10:42am On May 25, 2015
keyman0007:

I met this one in Abj, through a funny mean sha, she is cool and every, was raised in benue though, so tell me what you can say abt them
funny way as in ?
Re: Myths Abt Idoma Girls by Nobody: 11:34am On May 25, 2015
sursur:
funny way as in ?

i placed my bicycle online for sale on tradestables, she called she was intrested, she called and we met and the attraction sparked up, the deal went sour but we became close friends, so what your take. I am really interested, cos i hear in every rumour there is an element of truth.
Re: Myths Abt Idoma Girls by sursur(m): 1:06pm On May 25, 2015
keyman0007:

i placed my bicycle online for sale on tradestables, she called she was intrested, she called and we met and the attraction sparked up, the deal went sour but we became close friends, so what your take. I am really interested, cos i hear in every rumour there is an element of truth.
they are 9ice and easy to go along with expecially if u love them they will reciprocate ,if u are Faithful to them they will treat u as a king ,be straight forward to her and you will see those stuffs u think she is keeping away from you .
Re: Myths Abt Idoma Girls by CastingCrowns(f): 2:07pm On May 25, 2015
Proudly idoma....idoma girls are pretty,intelligent,real,hardworking....u name it...epitome of virtous women.
Re: Myths Abt Idoma Girls by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 25, 2015
Okay what if i tell you they sleep around? Will that stop you from going further with her? undecided
Re: Myths Abt Idoma Girls by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 25, 2015
They fvck around thats fo sho
But then chics fvck round these days

what does Ur gut tell U?
Re: Myths Abt Idoma Girls by sursur(m): 2:33pm On May 25, 2015
Itzmodella:
Okay what if i tell you they sleep around? Will that stop you from going further with her? undecided
How many of them did u monitored sleeping around ?

1 Like

Re: Myths Abt Idoma Girls by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 25, 2015
sursur:
How many of them did u monitored sleeping around ?
What if i lie and tell you all? Some questions are not meant for the public opinion undecided
Re: Myths Abt Idoma Girls by sursur(m): 2:48pm On May 25, 2015
Talking abt sleeping around I guess almost all tribes is involved' it got to do with individual way of life ' but coming down to comparison with other tribes I know idoma women are better-off compare to other tribes .idoma has a custom & traditions they respect expecially the married ones .u will hardly see idoma lady into 切り売り主義 but I know of two to three tribes that take it as Their profession .

2 Likes

Re: Myths Abt Idoma Girls by sursur(m): 2:48pm On May 25, 2015
Re: Myths Abt Idoma Girls by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 25, 2015
Itzmodella:

will look out for that signs around her, if no then i knw its just a myth
Re: Myths Abt Idoma Girls by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 25, 2015
Okay all dis u guys are saying is .............. The real Idoma guy is here,so whats ur question again?
Re: Myths Abt Idoma Girls by Nobody: 6:10am On May 26, 2015
What do u knw abt idoma ladies?
Re: Myths Abt Idoma Girls by Nobody: 6:57am On May 26, 2015
funny,judging an individual on the basis of its'people character/myth'thats funny.so cos some edo girls travel to italy,means any edo girl is prone or guilty of travelling to italy,cos you know some idoma girls sleep around means she shares same character with them?mtchw

she is an individual, your aim should be knowing her character,and not relating it to her 'people myth'
Re: Myths Abt Idoma Girls by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 27, 2015
Camby:
funny,judging an individual on the basis of its'people character/myth'thats funny.so cos some edo girls travel to italy,means any edo girl is prone or guilty of travelling to italy,cos you know some idoma girls sleep around means she shares same character with them?mtchw

she is an individual, your aim should be knowing her character,and not relating it to her 'people myth'

In every rumour there is usually an element of truth i prefer to nt be ignorant or be proven wrong.

Ignorant is no excuse
Re: Myths Abt Idoma Girls by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 27, 2015
keyman0007:

In every rumour there is usually an element of truth i prefer to nt be ignorant or be proven wrong.

Ignorant is no excuse
for real,now that you've been given some 'myth'bout idoma girls(sleeping around)whats your conclusion about her?
Re: Myths Abt Idoma Girls by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 28, 2015
Camby:
for real,now that you've been given some 'myth'bout idoma girls(sleeping around)whats your conclusion about her?

my own is showing me pepper o, she says i must marry b4 sleepin with her, am nt sure yet so i cant lie. that is the dilema
Re: Myths Abt Idoma Girls by MrOreo(m): 4:50pm On May 28, 2015
CastingCrowns:
Proudly idoma....idoma girls are pretty,intelligent,real,hardworking....u name it...epitome of virtous women.
Yeah right..... when an idoma chick found out her bf was cheating, what did she do? She turned the dude to a girl, as in literally.... she cut the d1ck shocked confirm psycho, I fear dem die grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Go About Confessing My Feelings To Her.... Pls Help / For Men 10 Foods To Eat For Stronger Erection (and Huge Penis) / F**k Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.