Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,696 members, 7,840,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

900warriorz's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 900warriorz's Profile / 900warriorz's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 79 pages)

Politics / Re: Oyo Government Demolishes House Of Suspected Sponsor Of Yoruba Nation Agitators by 900warriorz: 10:10am On Apr 18
Gboom:

If Ipob ugm has killed any of your relatives will you be hailing kanu like this
Have they killed any of yours? I am not a supporter of UGM biko

1 Like 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: "You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems by 900warriorz: 10:08am On Apr 18
Las las, na Naija get music glory now grin

Even Rihanna dey find verse to remain relevant grin

Argue with your keyboard kiss

58 Likes 3 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Davido Gifts His American Fan $50k Towards Paying Off Her School Loan (Video) by 900warriorz: 10:02am On Apr 18
Davido is wise...he use one stone kill 2 bird grin

Collect glory for lending out a helping hand, still collect serious lashing for free later that night cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Oyo Government Demolishes House Of Suspected Sponsor Of Yoruba Nation Agitators by 900warriorz: 9:56am On Apr 18
The supposed MNK of the West, Igboho has been silenced..

If he was as resilient as MNK, they should have also been on their way talking about Yoruba Nation now

Las Las, it will come and all theses dust shall settle

May Chukwu Okike Abiama bless MNK for us cool

15 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: 1,000 Eti Osa Residents Get Free Food Package From LASG by 900warriorz: 9:54am On Apr 18
Eko oni baje oo grin

Not like one LG chairman in a northern state that received the beating of his life for selling palliatives given to him for his constituency grin

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: IYN Urges Tinubu To Ignore Agents Sponsoring Media Attack Against TANTITA by 900warriorz: 4:38pm On Apr 17
Lol....Speaking under the influence of Egunje grin

If what you eat today decides to come back to haunt you guys tomorrow, na God we take beg una, make una no disturb us o
Romance / Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by 900warriorz: 2:45pm On Apr 17
Lol,,,,A parasite in human flesh cheesy You are the one that leeched on him till he got broke. So you'd leave him and find another victim. Weyrey grin See am like bush rat..na who ask you out i blame

10 Likes

Romance / Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by 900warriorz: 12:02pm On Apr 17
What da Fvck shocked shocked shocked
Education / Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by 900warriorz: 2:49pm On Apr 16
I go wound am even if it will cost me that job...Ogun kee him papa.

If you don't do the needful that day and end that madness once and for all, other students will try you at other times.

What rubbish angry

31 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: "I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge by 900warriorz: 2:45pm On Apr 16
Uncle Mike biko we still love you oo...flee from every appearance of danger mbok.

Village people fit cut the bridge if e reach the turn of who them dey find grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Science/Technology / Re: Disabled Goats Getting Wheelchairs From Community Aid by 900warriorz: 10:38am On Apr 16
All I see is meat grin
Politics / Re: Oil Bunkering Led To Okuama Killing Of 17 Soldiers by 900warriorz: 10:11am On Apr 16
Long and Short...Nobody get monopoly of violence

13 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: World Central Kitchen Employees Killed By Israel (Graphic Photos) by 900warriorz: 10:20am On Apr 03
shoodboi2:
The bombing of the World Central Kitchen vehicle and staff is just one of the many atrocities Israel has committed against Palestinians since 1948.

As you read this, Israel is currently committing a genocide in Gaza and the West Bank, killing Palestinian civilians, women, and children, bombing their homes and hospitals, and stopping anyone from bringing food into Gaza.

Hospitals are attacked after being labeled as "Hamas headquarters". The latest happened at Al-Shifa hospital where hundreds were massacred and the hospital was bombed by jets and tanks, before whatever was left was set on fire.

People are also bombed randomly, including boys, girls, women, and babies and are instantly labeled as Hamas. But this time, they can't label the World Central Kitchen employees as Hamas.

Talking of the bombing, Israel did this deliberately. Israel receives information on all aid vehicles and staff, and knows where they are at all times.

Israel bombed them because it wants them to leave Gaza. Israel's plan is to starve people in Gaza to death and bomb those that survive.
Who started it?
Politics / Re: Terror Financing: Indicted Publisher Threatens To Sue FG by 900warriorz: 7:08pm On Mar 27
LoL....them suppose first carry am.
Romance / Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by 900warriorz: 12:53pm On Mar 27
e
Crime / Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping A 5-Year-Old Girl by 900warriorz: 12:50pm On Mar 27
Death to Child Rapists angry Tueh
Crime / Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Woman, Cut Vital Organs, Dump Body In Osogbo, Osun by 900warriorz: 8:43am On Mar 27
it's really sad what the evil people can do these days...RIP Ma'am
Crime / Re: Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) by 900warriorz: 2:11pm On Mar 26
See the thing as e be...this one wey be say one on one, i don comot all him 32 grin

Death to terrorists angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: Pelumi Nubi Involved In Accident While Driving By Road From London To Lagos by 900warriorz: 2:08pm On Mar 26
I pray she survives it...and she will.

Make she con explain the route wey she take run am make guys sef for get update grin

29 Likes 2 Shares

Celebrities / Re: If Anything Happens To My Son, You’ll Rot In Jail - Portable’s Babymama, Keji by 900warriorz: 1:23pm On Mar 26
Bobrisky should be in Jail by now..

Freedom of Speech dey but to every right, there is an exclusion

Bobrisky has ticked all boxes of one who should be in Jail.

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Akpabio Under Fire For Linking Soldiers’ Killing To Mercenaries by 900warriorz: 2:41pm On Mar 20
broadman20:

Stop wondering because Nigerians love people who are too unstable.

Didn't you watch how Tinubu was goofing his own before election, what later happened?
My brother, the matter weak me o...Who do Nigerians? cheesy

1 Like

Politics / Re: Akpabio Under Fire For Linking Soldiers’ Killing To Mercenaries by 900warriorz: 2:11pm On Mar 20
I sometimes wonder how Akpabio made it to the top with all his goofing..

We sent prayers (bribe) to your email grin

18 Likes

Education / Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by 900warriorz: 2:10pm On Mar 20
Me and the Teacher go bounce out one-on-one angry

If na you beat me, no problem...but if na me beat you, I go condemn you ne angry

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: PwC And Deloitte Are Recruiting Graduates (2024) by 900warriorz: 2:02pm On Mar 20
Their exams no be here...you gats go training seperately to pass their exams cheesy

I don write Pwc and KPMG own...If you no go learn am, just forget it. Them no dey use ordinary eye write am grin

Na business sure pass now...go learn work cheesy
Education / Re: IELTS is Still N134,000 On IELTS.NG by 900warriorz: 5:13pm On Mar 11
Nawa oo..I'm beginning to change my mind on spending several millions just to travel out to do some crazy jobs
Politics / Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) by 900warriorz: 4:18pm On Mar 09
Great Salute Mrs. Ngozi cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Remi Tinubu Demands Capital Punishment For Child Abductors by 900warriorz: 2:16pm On Mar 08
Off with their heads angry

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Troops Raid, Destroy IPOB, ESN Supreme Headquarters In Anambra by 900warriorz: 2:14pm On Mar 08
All the BLA knows how to do is download pictures of weapons and American soldiers on the internet and use for propaganda purposes on their facebook autopilot page grin
Travel / Re: Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) by 900warriorz: 4:32pm On Mar 04
I can't find Chanchangi there cheesy
Travel / Re: Four Crushed To Death In Lagos, Ogun Accidents by 900warriorz: 11:47am On Mar 03
Sad RIP to the dead

If you've never had a nearmiss, you wouldn't understand what God did for you
Religion / Re: 8 Important Ways To Grow In Faith As Christians by 900warriorz: 11:43am On Mar 03
Thanks for sharing smiley Happy Sunday everyone

It's another good day to reflect on our lives and live a righteous life. It's not yet too late until it is indeed late.

Grace of God be upon you all kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 79 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.