Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,972 members, 7,852,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:14 PM

900warriorz's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 900warriorz's Profile / 900warriorz's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 79 pages)

Career / Re: Why Companies Hesitate To Employ Husband And Wife by 900warriorz: 12:44pm On Nov 01, 2023
Employ me and my wife...nobody go know anything grin as far as you dey pay us well

9 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Lifeless Body Of A 14-year-old Boy Found Hanging In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by 900warriorz: 12:37pm On Oct 29, 2023
SaLongs1:
Wow!! You didn't even read the article before commenting undecided undecided
Yea bro...that's what we do on nairaland these days grin

1 Like 1 Share

Crime / Re: Lifeless Body Of A 14-year-old Boy Found Hanging In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by 900warriorz: 2:58pm On Oct 28, 2023
This will be traumatic for his parents RIP Champ
Crime / Re: Lifeless Body Of A 14-year-old Boy Found Hanging In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by 900warriorz: 2:57pm On Oct 28, 2023
grin
Travel / Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by 900warriorz: 10:59pm On Oct 26, 2023
speedy0420:
Get a good pc and. Go into IT
Or move to places like Cotonou where processing oversea travels are cheaper
the problem is not which country to go from, the problem is which passport you carry? You think cefa will pay? You'd end up wasting the #2m after converting it to cefa coz it will amount to nothing
NYSC / Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by 900warriorz: 11:19am On Oct 24, 2023
I'd give the woman a big middle finger while screaming the words...what affront angry

I never see the person, you cant fit..it couldn't be. Say one kpako school proprietress go tell me make I kneel down during my service days grin

I show my Li, Zi and Club Matrons them shege cheesy The only Club president wey no do CDS Project grin

5 Likes

Crime / Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by 900warriorz: 9:44pm On Oct 20, 2023
The picture above is for Zenith Bank Robbery in Owerri in 2016
Health / Re: How Many Days Should A Guy Wear Boxers Before Washing? by 900warriorz: 9:48am On Oct 20, 2023
Na only pigs go dey get this kain arguement..Change the fvcking boxers everyday and depend on usage, 2 boxers in 1 day
Food / Re: Can You Buy This Food For #2,200 by 900warriorz: 8:53pm On Oct 19, 2023
myami:
you wey iya risika daughter dey feed dey tok
Your fada wink
Food / Re: Can You Buy This Food For #2,200 by 900warriorz: 5:27pm On Oct 19, 2023
OP I can relate...we wey dey chop outside steady can relate.

Food just cost anyhow everywhere these days..

4 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Son Cuts Off Mother’s Hands With Machete In Ogun by 900warriorz: 5:32pm On Oct 05, 2023
He's doomed for life cheesy

2 Likes

Politics / Re: We’ll Resist APC’s Desperation To Foist One-Party Rule On Nigerians – PDP BOT by 900warriorz: 4:33pm On Sep 14, 2023
Take it or leave it, Nigeria is coming back stronger smiley

Like if you agree, share if you dont.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Gunshots As Two Factions Of Road Workers Union, NURTW Clash In Abuja by 900warriorz: 10:14am On Sep 13, 2023
Seefinish:
MC Oluomo and all the agbero in southwest should limit their nuisance within their region. They should not try to import it to any region under any guise.
This trade is exclusively southwest
LoL....have you been to Onitsha or Aba? You know nothing cheesy
Romance / Re: What's Your Idea Of The Perfect Romantic Gesture? by 900warriorz: 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2023
Not me waking up in the middle of the night, smiling and watching my angel sleep beside me like one brainwashed mumu cheesy

Romance is all about bonding and giving...time, affection, gifts, ideas in a space just for two. But most Naija babes mistake romance for pre-sex/pre-intimacygrin

10 Likes

Politics / Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by 900warriorz: 1:14pm On Sep 07, 2023
Let's not wail again, let's join hands together to support the government. Mago Mago or not, he has won cheesy

I was not a Tinubu Fan but with what I'm seeing, Tinubu will work

Like if you agree, share if you dont grin

81 Likes 6 Shares

Politics / Re: Uyo Residents 'Not Interested' In Government's 100k Bags Of Rice by 900warriorz: 12:01pm On Sep 07, 2023
We no dey yop rice grin

8 Likes

Family / Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by 900warriorz: 12:13pm On Sep 05, 2023
Then give her the blood covenant g*d damn*t grin
Sports / Re: Lionel Messi Defies Sir Alex Ferguson's Theory In The Messi Vs Ronaldo Debate by 900warriorz: 11:17am On Sep 05, 2023
MESSIless is the real GOAT cool

48 Likes 6 Shares

Romance / Re: Religious Differences In Marriage by 900warriorz: 11:15pm On Sep 03, 2023
ettaetta:

always quick to quote this verse, if God really wanted us to hate unbelievers why did he command us to love our neighbours as ourselves, what if your neighbour is an unbeliever? how can you show love by isolating without being yoked together
To every rule, there are implied and express terms. There are also exceptions so do not just interpret literally..
Romance / Re: Religious Differences In Marriage by 900warriorz: 11:14pm On Sep 03, 2023
Krisdan:

Is the Muslims d darkness?
grin grin grin thou hast said it..
Romance / Re: Religious Differences In Marriage by 900warriorz: 11:37am On Sep 03, 2023
As a Christian, follow that which is written..

2 Corinthians 6:14 BE YE NOT UNEQUALLY YOKED TOGETHER WITH UNBELIEVERS: FOR WHAT FELLOWSHIP HATH RIGHTEOUSNESS WITH UNRIGHTEOUSNESS? AND WHAT COMMUNION HATH LIGHT WITH DARKNESS?

Happy Sunday grin

5 Likes

Business / Re: CBN, FG Agency Set To Review New Regulation On Bank Customers by 900warriorz: 5:59pm On Sep 01, 2023
Sandralight:

We are in the 21th century and there are still people like you who think girls are dumb.
Try to grow up
First, I said many ladies and if you saw my comment well, you'd understand I wrote in plain English.

Take it or leave it, many ladies know nothing asides relationship related contents.
Business / Re: CBN, FG Agency Set To Review New Regulation On Bank Customers by 900warriorz: 5:35pm On Sep 01, 2023
Watch how many girls will avoid this post grin

If it's not relationship, them no sabi anything

P.S For those of you that'd mention me, Na English I write up there o tongue

6 Likes

Islam for Muslims / Re: Do Not Sell What You Don’t Have by 900warriorz: 1:20pm On Sep 01, 2023
Very True...I borrowed money to do Ponzi recently and lost the money. Now, I am in debt....see wetin greed cause me
Celebrities / Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by 900warriorz: 1:16pm On Sep 01, 2023
Abeg make all these yeyebrities getat with failed marriages here and there angry

Y'all make marriage undesirable for upcoming youths hence one of the numerous reasons for moral decadence today. Ask youths today if they wanna marry and hear what they'd say.

Me, I go marry and e no go fail...make una no discourage us angry

301 Likes 28 Shares

Family / Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by 900warriorz: 1:10pm On Sep 01, 2023
Many have lost good men/women due to Genotype wahala and it really hurts...but you know what hurts more?

Having a child with Sickle Cell Anaemia

The best is to do what you gotta do, separate while you still can

9 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by 900warriorz: 10:09am On Sep 01, 2023
Longinyamapucci:
These are Yoruba extended families.
And they were trafficked by Yorubas right? You lack a functioning Brain
Politics / Re: Sen. Philip Aduda Leads Kogi PDP Caretaker Committee(pics) by 900warriorz: 11:26am On Aug 24, 2023
Kogi state election shaaa....e go bloody pass Presidential election o

This one wey Baba Saraki dey everywhere so grin

1 Like

Politics / Re: Controversy Over Position Of Tinubu's Youth Minister by 900warriorz: 9:50am On Aug 23, 2023
Everybody campaigning for his or her pockets....wahala cheesy

13 Likes

Romance / Re: I Love My Colleague But She Has A Boyfriend by 900warriorz: 3:19pm On Aug 21, 2023
No allow insect eye make you do wetin you no suppose do o grin

1 Like

Crime / Re: 5 Young Men Lured By Fake Job Offer Brutally Murdered By Mexican Drug Cartel by 900warriorz: 11:52am On Aug 20, 2023
Nazgul:
These guys aren't wise. The smart thing to do is to accept to work for the cartel just to save your life. Then exit Mexico at the first opportunity you get.

I don't see any sense in accepting to be tortured unnecessary by those criminals.

May their innocent souls rest in peace.
you have no idea how Cartels work...they're everywhere, in the government, amongst airport officials, military, police, name it. There's no escape for you.

Once you join, you're doomed for life and God bless you, a Cartel like the Los Zetas captures you, they'd end your life slowly. This their death is child's play compared to what they'd have face if captured by a rival cartel. They knew what was in for them hence their decision.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Religion / Re: Why Many Christians Find It Difficult To Be Holy by 900warriorz: 11:03am On Aug 20, 2023
May God help us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 79 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.