Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,799 members, 7,956,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:29 PM

900warriorz's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 900warriorz's Profile / 900warriorz's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 83 pages)

Crime / Re: Ogun: Man Arrested For Allegedly Dismembering Corpse Of 13-Year-old-girl by 900warriorz: 8:58pm
Smartcitizen:
This people are gone, nothing can ever change them again.

I now understand why they don't want to be on their own because they will finish each other in no distance time.

THEIR MEN OF GOD ARE NOT EVEN HELPING THEM.

😭😭😭
Be calming down. That nonsense act is prevalent with Yoruba Muslims from Ogun State precisely. Don't generalise.
Health / Re: I Contracted HIV 1st Time I Stepped Outside Of My Marriage - Man Says (video) by 900warriorz: 4:50pm On Sep 19
Candidlady:
Promiscuous gender

It is that HIV that will kill you
The way you talk often shows you were never raised by a father, or your father failed you...doesn't mean all men are like that.

If your father, brother, boyfriend, husband, teacher, mentor, pastor etc have failed you, it's not our problem.

Don't always come here to spill thrash about other good men.
Travel / Re: Earth Tremor In Mpape, Abuja by 900warriorz: 11:15am On Sep 17
I'd take them serious when they are indeed serious grin
Crime / Re: Lagos Police Arrest 18-Year Old Boy For Blackmailing Teenage Girl With Nudes by 900warriorz: 2:27pm On Sep 12
Nawa oo...at age 18? cheesy

Prison beans awaits you grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: CDS Vows To Apprehend Killers Of 17 Officers by 900warriorz: 10:49am On Sep 12
The perpetrators might have even forgotten when the reprisal attack would happen..

But trust me, that case would not be let to rest until vengeance is taken cool
NYSC / Re: Corps Members Appreciate Woman With Marching Parade For Providing Water(photos) by 900warriorz: 5:56pm On Sep 11
Bintasukai:

Jut like no be everything you need to open your mouth wa. She is still alive, you can go and ask for her aza too. Dem no fence your leg.
Ode cheesy
NYSC / Re: Corps Members Appreciate Woman With Marching Parade For Providing Water(photos) by 900warriorz: 11:59am On Sep 11
Cmanforall:

Everything is not about money

She is likey to appreciate this gesture more than money
Everything is neither about salute...all these corpers dey overdo grin

Nothing spoil if them add money join the salute. Times are hard, the woman would also appreciate any amount given to her knowing its the fruit of her cheerful giving to those who appreciated it.
Politics / Re: PoliceInvadesEdo Trends On Social Media As Residents Raise Alarm Of Intimidation by 900warriorz: 11:49am On Sep 11
As far as na Edo, make nobody fear...Men mount grin

4 Likes

NYSC / Re: Corps Members Appreciate Woman With Marching Parade For Providing Water(photos) by 900warriorz: 11:46am On Sep 11
Contribute 1k each from your allowee and give her then we'd take you more seriously...na person mama be that and she needs money even with her good heart grin

No be everything be salute cheesy Stingy corpers grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Shettima Promises Maiduguri Flood Victims 50 Trucks Of Rice by 900warriorz: 9:36am On Sep 11
Shame on APC...Na rice be their problem? angry

Abi na only rice them go dey chop? undecided

23 Likes

Politics / Re: Edo Election: Peter Obi At LP Campaign Rally In Benin by 900warriorz: 9:24pm On Sep 10
LoL......Ellu P 75

Where that guy dey sef?

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Soldiers Storm Okuama, Sack Community Again by 900warriorz: 11:58am On Sep 09
I though this issue had been laid to rest

2 Likes

Politics / Re: We Won’t Allow The Ridicule Of Iyaloja In Lagos Computer Village- Yoruba Council by 900warriorz: 3:43pm On Sep 04
Rubbish Nonsense angry
Romance / Re: Lady Rants As Taxi Driver Offers ₦50k To Take Her Home For Flexing by 900warriorz: 11:27am On Sep 04
Allow him to enjoy himself grin cheesy

If na yahoo boy now, she go video am come social media to rant? undecided
Crime / Re: Lady Caught Stealing Expensive Items From Boutique Where She Works (Photos) by 900warriorz: 8:48pm On Sep 03
Pretty Theif grin grin grin
Romance / Re: Nigerian Men These Days Think Everything Is Billing - Lady Says (pic/video) by 900warriorz: 8:34pm On Sep 03
That's what you guys know best...na why some mumu dey run go do yahoo so they can afford any kitten they want.

Y'all placed a price tag on yourselves to be traded and every price got a buyer...if men feel everything about y'all is billing, then its all thanks to you girls angry

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Priscilla Ojo Shows Off Her Tanzanian Boyfriend In Style (video And Photos) by 900warriorz: 10:26pm On Sep 02
AareGaa:

E be like say hunger dey wire you well well for you side?
LoL....if only you know cheesy
Celebrities / Re: Priscilla Ojo Shows Off Her Tanzanian Boyfriend In Style (video And Photos) by 900warriorz: 7:08pm On Sep 02
ppogba:

Your own no dey pass food?

If the guy go senior you, na by few months.

Soji! Wake up.
Lol...So, whether he senior me or not, what exactly are you driving at? cheesy

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Priscilla Ojo Shows Off Her Tanzanian Boyfriend In Style (video And Photos) by 900warriorz: 6:14pm On Sep 02
How does this affect the price of beans and garri in the market? undecided

72 Likes

Romance / Re: A Beautiful Bearded Woman Complains Of Not Getting A Man(photos & Video) by 900warriorz: 5:29pm On Aug 29
She should get a proper shave let's see what she'd look like after shaving...after which, we can now explore other options to fix her smiley

1 Like

Travel / Re: South Africans Are Ordering Bolts In Nigeria All The Way From South Africa, N by 900warriorz: 10:53am On Aug 22
South Africans be doing too much...Nigerians should stop going there angry

23 Likes 3 Shares

Fashion / Re: Chidimma Adetshina Lands In Nigeria (Video) by 900warriorz: 10:48am On Aug 22
What's the fuss with this girl? undecided

She's been trending for days now over a miss world pageant...can someone summarize what happened to me please?

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Sokoto Bandits Kill Isa Muhammad Bawa (The Sarkin Gobir of Gatawa District) by 900warriorz: 6:52pm On Aug 21
The North allowed their leaders bring this upon them..

I expected them to visit the homes of those Northern leaders during the protest and hold them accountable...but alas, they went on a looting spree..

I believe one day them go wise shaa cheesy

24 Likes 3 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Baba Fryo Calls Out Nasboi For Allegedly Using His Lyrics by 900warriorz: 4:17pm On Aug 21
baba fryo with him kpomo lips grin

2 Likes

Romance / Re: All The People That Have Eaten Or Tasted Alligator, You Need To See This! by 900warriorz: 4:16pm On Aug 21
I wonder how people cannot differentiate a monitor lizard from an alligator angry
Religion / Re: Outrage As Fetish Items, Victim Photos Found Inside Calabash In A Church (pics) by 900warriorz: 5:30pm On Aug 20
Reminds me of the song:

"On the last day X2
Only true believers shall be raptured"

1 Like

Travel / Re: 3 Girls Die In Tragic Car Accident On MCC Road In Calabar (Photos) by 900warriorz: 2:17pm On Aug 20
RIP to the dead...May God console their families.

May we not exit this world in such a painful manner IJN

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: E-Money's Kids Enjoying Holidays With Jnr. Pope's Children (Pics) by 900warriorz: 10:35am On Aug 19
Nice gesture from E-Money kiss

I hope he extends his gesture beyond giving them a good holiday smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Foreign Affairs / Re: Ukraine Incursion Destroys Key Russian Bridge(video) by 900warriorz: 9:39am On Aug 17
Russia dey collect woto woto from small Zelensky cheesy

If Russia begin their offensive against Ukraine, Na so I go still smile grin

I'm for everybody, and for nobody cool

11 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Tinubu Okays 300% Salary Rise For Judicial Officers by 900warriorz: 7:14pm On Aug 15
Krankhead:
I will.never be you. Never
Lol....you just get data to come online today? cheesy You no get data, you dey form troll grin

Ofcourse, what were you expecting? You can never be me cheesy
Agriculture / Re: Nigeria Wasting Rice, Yam, Fish Amid Food Crisis – Report by 900warriorz: 4:48pm On Aug 14

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 83 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.