Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

900warriorz's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 900warriorz's Profile / 900warriorz's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 79 pages)

Food / Re: What Is The Nutritional Difference Between Butter And Margarine? by 900warriorz: 3:23pm On May 10
None....all combo of chemical extracts angry
Politics / Re: Court Blames Yahaya Bello, Restates Order For His Arrest by 900warriorz: 2:21pm On May 10
Very yeye anyhow ebira man...hand go soon touch you tongue
Sports / Re: Ibrahim Babangida Dies In Accident, Tijani Babangida & Wife Hospitalized by 900warriorz: 2:13pm On May 10
God have Mercy...Indeed this world is not our home, we are just passersby

3 Likes 1 Share

Education / Re: Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson by 900warriorz: 10:15am On May 10
Biafra Amaka grin

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by 900warriorz: 8:36am On May 09
Invade it....I dey una back grin

3 Likes

Properties / Re: If I’m Collecting ₦250k, I Won’t Be In That Place Again – Underbridge Landlord by 900warriorz: 9:13am On May 07
They should kick them all out oo...so that what happened in 1945 would not repeat itself again undecided
Education / Re: Uganda High School Kids Arrive Prom Date with Chopper, Tesla, Benz, Lambo by 900warriorz: 6:10pm On May 06
grin
Crime / Re: Anambra Police Arrest 7 Suspected Cultists, Declare "Baby" Wanted by 900warriorz: 3:38pm On May 05
grin grin grin
Agriculture / Re: (graphic Photos) Snake I Killed On My Way To Farm by 900warriorz: 4:29pm On Apr 30
Please, where is Lalasticlala? I just remembered him upon seeing this thread grin

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Minimum Wage: Harmonised Package To Be Ready May 29 by 900warriorz: 2:10pm On Apr 30
If them increase minimum wage pass N100k before May 29 make I bend cheesy

Hit like if you believe they will increse minimum wage above 100k, Hit share if you believe it is a scam as usual grin

10 Likes 14 Shares

Culture / Re: Masquerades Flog Nigerian Nurse Mercilessly, She Falls Into Gutter (Video) by 900warriorz: 1:19pm On Apr 30
Masquerade go beat my babe or sister like that and I no go pull him covers beat the living daylight comot from him body....Arrant nonsense angry
Travel / Re: Aviation Minister, Keyamo Orders Suspension Of Dana Air Pending Audit by 900warriorz: 3:32pm On Apr 24
helinues:
That's too harsh now.

They can still be operating while the investigation would be going on .

After the investigation, if they deserved to be shut down, it can make sense then

Na so the politicians perfect?

Tah
Until you hear of another crash and hundreds of souls including your relative is gone okwa ya? undecided

So long it involves lives, it cannot be compromised biko....Yes, we cant be perfect all round but anyone wey them do right, we go dey honest about am

6 Likes

Travel / Re: Aviation Minister, Keyamo Orders Suspension Of Dana Air Pending Audit by 900warriorz: 3:30pm On Apr 24
Long Overdue...but a way to go. Kudos

2 Likes

Travel / Re: 2 Navy Helicopters Collide Mid-Air In Malaysia, 10 Dead (Photos, Video) by 900warriorz: 12:39pm On Apr 23
This is sad....what started off has a thrilling moment of rehearsals ended with the lives of 10 able bodied men.

Leaving hundreds of people (their immediate families, relatives and friends) in sorrow

May we not be swept away when we least expect....RIP Men cry
Foreign Affairs / Re: Graca Machel: Meet Woman Who Became First Lady Of Two Different Countries by 900warriorz: 6:44am On Apr 23
Fine Woman kiss I for say Igbo Amaka but some wailers will wail on my comment tongue

5 Likes

Crime / Re: Armed Men Abduct Final Year UNN Student by 900warriorz: 8:02am On Apr 22
From the handwriting on the wall, that guy might not be coming back alive...this is not kidnap for ransom considering the kinda vehicles that came to pick him up

I sincerely hope he's found though

1 Like

Politics / Re: Six Nigerian Army Personnel Killed In Ambush By Terrorists In Niger State by 900warriorz: 8:00am On Apr 22
Let's see how the government will respond to this..

RIP to the gallant men

3 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by 900warriorz: 2:26pm On Apr 19
Small glory wey my guy dey manage, this idiot too wan finish am pata pata cheesy

2 Likes

Crime / Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by 900warriorz: 12:54pm On Apr 18
Nawa oo...Anambra state is not for the faint of hearts. Everywhere just rugged anyhow there

Imagine coming to work and get shot for doing your job. And e sure me die say na for head them shoot am cry

16 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / Re: Oyo Government Demolishes House Of Suspected Sponsor Of Yoruba Nation Agitators by 900warriorz: 10:10am On Apr 18
Gboom:

If Ipob ugm has killed any of your relatives will you be hailing kanu like this
Have they killed any of yours? I am not a supporter of UGM biko

1 Like 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: "You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems by 900warriorz: 10:08am On Apr 18
Las las, na Naija get music glory now grin

Even Rihanna dey find verse to remain relevant grin

Argue with your keyboard kiss

58 Likes 3 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Davido Gifts His American Fan $50k Towards Paying Off Her School Loan (Video) by 900warriorz: 10:02am On Apr 18
Davido is wise...he use one stone kill 2 bird grin

Collect glory for lending out a helping hand, still collect serious lashing for free later that night cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Oyo Government Demolishes House Of Suspected Sponsor Of Yoruba Nation Agitators by 900warriorz: 9:56am On Apr 18
The supposed MNK of the West, Igboho has been silenced..

If he was as resilient as MNK, they should have also been on their way talking about Yoruba Nation now

Las Las, it will come and all theses dust shall settle

May Chukwu Okike Abiama bless MNK for us cool

15 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: 1,000 Eti Osa Residents Get Free Food Package From LASG by 900warriorz: 9:54am On Apr 18
Eko oni baje oo grin

Not like one LG chairman in a northern state that received the beating of his life for selling palliatives given to him for his constituency grin

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: IYN Urges Tinubu To Ignore Agents Sponsoring Media Attack Against TANTITA by 900warriorz: 4:38pm On Apr 17
Lol....Speaking under the influence of Egunje grin

If what you eat today decides to come back to haunt you guys tomorrow, na God we take beg una, make una no disturb us o
Romance / Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by 900warriorz: 2:45pm On Apr 17
Lol,,,,A parasite in human flesh cheesy You are the one that leeched on him till he got broke. So you'd leave him and find another victim. Weyrey grin See am like bush rat..na who ask you out i blame

10 Likes

Romance / Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by 900warriorz: 12:02pm On Apr 17
What da Fvck shocked shocked shocked
Education / Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by 900warriorz: 2:49pm On Apr 16
I go wound am even if it will cost me that job...Ogun kee him papa.

If you don't do the needful that day and end that madness once and for all, other students will try you at other times.

What rubbish angry

31 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: "I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge by 900warriorz: 2:45pm On Apr 16
Uncle Mike biko we still love you oo...flee from every appearance of danger mbok.

Village people fit cut the bridge if e reach the turn of who them dey find grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Science/Technology / Re: Disabled Goats Getting Wheelchairs From Community Aid by 900warriorz: 10:38am On Apr 16
All I see is meat grin
Politics / Re: Oil Bunkering Led To Okuama Killing Of 17 Soldiers by 900warriorz: 10:11am On Apr 16
Long and Short...Nobody get monopoly of violence

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 79 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.