Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,687 members, 7,840,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

900warriorz's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 900warriorz's Profile / 900warriorz's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 79 pages)

Business / Re: Jumia Shares Drop 17% After Q2 Results, Investors React Negatively by 900warriorz: 11:50am On Aug 18, 2023
Jumia is their own undoing since their app started malfunctioning...alot of people looked for alternatives and facebook marketplace came in handy to that effect alongside other online shopping apps.

To log in on Jumia, wahala...to see better thing order, wahala. Na them kill themselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Fashola: Nnamdi, Chike Ibezim (Reportera) Not In Our Custody - DSS by 900warriorz: 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2023
Chiedu4Trump:

ARE watching
Lol...ever heard of concord? Yea...More the reason you say Everyone is watching not everyone are watching.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Fashola: Nnamdi, Chike Ibezim (Reportera) Not In Our Custody - DSS by 900warriorz: 7:11am On Aug 15, 2023
Nidgbo is watching..

1 Like

Politics / Re: House Probe: Ishaq Oloyede Gives Reasons For Employing 300 Without Advertising by 900warriorz: 7:08am On Aug 15, 2023
Hmmm....Them don start again. No be the same people wey say snake swallow 36million angry

Corrupt fellows

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode by 900warriorz: 10:14am On Aug 09, 2023
I align to your school of thought on some points raise and I disagree with you on others coz you too dey talk from both sides of your mouth tongue

1 Like

Health / Re: Physical Effects Of Eating Spaghetti by 900warriorz: 4:54pm On Aug 08, 2023
Long story short, STOP EATING SPAGHETTI tongue

1 Like

Family / Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by 900warriorz: 12:03pm On Aug 08, 2023
100%....Everywhere clear no police grin
Events / Re: Reckitt Nigeria Launches WASH Accelerator Program With Seed Funding by 900warriorz: 11:20am On Jul 26, 2023
Reckitt Benckiser cheesy You're doing well..

1 Like

Health / Re: Resident Doctors Declare Total & Indefinite Strike, List 8 Demands by 900warriorz: 10:09am On Jul 26, 2023
Yes o....I dey National Hospital now, they're not attending to anybody here o.

Them still dey meeting like this

48 Likes 4 Shares

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija: Laycon, Miracle, Whitemoney Didn’t Deserve To Win – Angel by 900warriorz: 10:00am On Jul 26, 2023
As e dey sweet us, E dey pain them grin

2 Likes

Career / Re: Inflation: Why Are Salary Earners The Hardest Hit? by 900warriorz: 12:47pm On Jul 24, 2023
Bros, you wan open our chapter today....wetin we do you? grin

Fixed Income, Increasing expenses as a result of inflation. Wetin we go do?

2 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: FG Delists Loan Apps, Vows More Clampdowns by 900warriorz: 12:13pm On Jul 21, 2023
Carry go....Warrior dey una back grin

1 Like

Politics / Re: Increase Minimum Wage To N100,000 Instead Of N8,000 Palliatives – Primate Ayodel by 900warriorz: 10:27am On Jul 16, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Why does inflation and prices always goes up?

It is due tocontinued currency devaluation. The smart thing to have done was to have increased min wage incrementally in phases at intervals of say maybe quarterly basis or Monthly basis to checkmate inflation.
continually increasing minimum wage will continually increase inflation. You don't get it? You don't continually checkmate inflation with increased minimum wage. You'd destroy the economy that way..

Better still, Naira will be as useless as Zimbabwean million notes.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Increase Minimum Wage To N100,000 Instead Of N8,000 Palliatives – Primate Ayodel by 900warriorz: 9:47am On Jul 16, 2023
sofeo:
Tinubu should be smarter than this now, Just increase minimum wage instead of some foolish palliatives.
Increase minimum wage and put us into a Spiral inflation?

If minimum wage is increased, it means purchasing power will increased which will bring about increased demand. Increased demand will force prices up and inflation will persist. The suppose increase in minimum wage will now loose it's effect on prices and as you know, prices in Nigeria only goes up. It never comes down.

2 Likes

Nairaland / General / Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by 900warriorz: 4:47pm On Jul 09, 2023
It is well..
God will provide grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Nairaland / General / Re: Have You Ever Gotten To This Point? by 900warriorz: 1:14pm On Jun 29, 2023
Na normal day life now...same as remembering say you single and boxers don tear when you wan comot grin

Na only when you need am you dey remember say e no dey available for use cheesy

3 Likes

Romance / Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by 900warriorz: 5:42pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:
Indeed men are white stainers, look at how banky W stained Adesua’s white despite having the perfect wedding. Shame!!!

But on a serious note, Nigerian men are wicked, evil and heartless. Honestly, I have nothing good to write about Nigerian men.

Nigerian men are randy, stingy, rape apologist, women beater, murderer etc. I can’t even list them all, the list is long sad

Just avoid them! Shikena!!
Hope the quote "Nigerian Men" includes your father and brothers grin

It is only fair if they're in the list
Travel / Re: Dozens Killed As Migrant Boat Capsizes Off Greece by 900warriorz: 10:56pm On Jun 14, 2023
For those alive, learn how to swim...it will come in handy when you least expect
Celebrities / Re: Srushti Jagtap Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Dancing Marathon Record by 900warriorz: 10:55pm On Jun 14, 2023
Based123:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
FaithS.H
First Bank
This same story after how many years? shocked

May God help you o..

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ by 900warriorz: 2:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
batistutajulio:

Na you werey dey worry nah. How you no know?

You dey craze sef.
LoL.....your papa, mama and you yourself dey craze cheesy

Crazy lot grin
Celebrities / Re: Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ by 900warriorz: 5:29pm On Jun 09, 2023
batistutajulio:

Werey and inferiority complex.
Dey worry who? Them immigration people ba?
Celebrities / Re: Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ by 900warriorz: 5:16pm On Jun 09, 2023
Passport Office oo...Not even Embassy cheesy

Our Naija people and over do grin

If na Oyinbo wear pant, you go stop am? grin

3 Likes 4 Shares

Nairaland / General / Re: What Is This Thing Situated In Almost Every Nigerian City? (Pictured) by 900warriorz: 10:43pm On Jun 07, 2023
Is it not Big Torch light grin

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by 900warriorz: 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2023
grin

2 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: I Made A Huge Mistake That Almost Cost Me My Job. by 900warriorz: 9:39am On May 29, 2023
E dey happen....we've been there before grin
Forum Games / Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by 900warriorz: 9:50am On May 23, 2023
I don buy land...na to go buy 3,000 blocks and 300 bags of cement grin remain
Science/Technology / Re: Is This Snake Venomous? by 900warriorz: 1:56pm On May 18, 2023
shawante:
That's a gaboon viper.. EXTREMELY venomous, you could end up dead within an hour without the anti-venom.
..an hour you say? Op would be between life and death in 10mins. Will die if nothing is done in 20mins.
Science/Technology / Re: Is This Snake Venomous? by 900warriorz: 1:51pm On May 18, 2023
shortgun:
Venomous but not aggressive, hardly attacks human, very peaceful creature.

If someone is ever bitten by this snake it's assumed the person is evil.
Move close to it unknowingly and see if you wont get bitten...does that make your assumption right? cheesy
Science/Technology / Re: Is This Snake Venomous? by 900warriorz: 1:48pm On May 18, 2023
Go and do thanks giving on Sunday

You just escaped being killed by a highly venomous snake that has claimed the lives of many

The almighty Gaboon Viper....its bite will kill you if nothing is done to save you in 10mins
Politics / Re: 10th NASS: MURIC Backs Christian Senate Presidency by 900warriorz: 1:39pm On May 18, 2023
Akpacha:
Man! U see that hell rufire* that little thing would not escape it. We would witness his shege here on earth.
It's "that little thing" for me grin

1 Like

Politics / Re: 10th NASS: MURIC Backs Christian Senate Presidency by 900warriorz: 9:46am On May 18, 2023
That one no be my problem now sef..

But you see those midgets Mamman Daura and El-Rufai angry

Them suppose see shege before God and man

4 Likes 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Massive Explosion In Milan, Many Cars On Fire by 900warriorz: 12:40pm On May 11, 2023
Abasi mi ki kpayong shocked

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 79 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.