Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:49 AM

900warriorz's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 900warriorz's Profile / 900warriorz's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 79 pages)

Family / Re: Why So Much Hatred Between Step Siblings? by 900warriorz: 12:40pm On Mar 01
It's sad but it's the sad reality children from polygamy must face at one point in their lives..

You see, as kids, they'd all tend to play together as children bears no grudge but as they grow,

reality hits them that their mother was maltreated by bringing in rivals especially where the woman has been faithful and if you are unfortunate to have a wicked stepmother, they'd go diabolic just to see you and your children suffer while theirs progress.

Now, tell me how you'd like someone that wishes you nothing but evil

4 Likes

Travel / Re: Japa: Mind In The West, Body In Africa by 900warriorz: 5:09pm On Feb 29
My Body dey naija now...but my mind dey Yankee

Money no dey else manchi for don dey jand cry
Nairaland / General / Re: Stop Giving Beggars Small, Dirty Money - Alfa Chemistry Tells Nigerians (Video) by 900warriorz: 4:37pm On Feb 27
Shows where the money given to Beggers go eventually grin

How many times you see begger buy food?

18 Likes 1 Share

Forum Games / Re: Can You Translate This Photo Into Words? (pic) by 900warriorz: 12:31pm On Feb 27
Can you be set at 5pm?

1 Like

Forum Games / Re: Can You Translate This Photo Into Words? (pic) by 900warriorz: 12:29pm On Feb 27
Can you be ready at 5pm?

1 Like

Romance / Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) by 900warriorz: 10:04pm On Feb 25
Is that the words of consolation to the fact that you were used, passed around and dumped cheesy

Ode ni aunti Yi sha

103 Likes 5 Shares

Politics / Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by 900warriorz: 10:05pm On Feb 23
Blast them well well grin Had it been we know them now, we'd have given them a dirty slap cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Forum Games / Re: You Have 1000 Naira To Create A Perfect Man by 900warriorz: 1:12pm On Feb 21
Faithfulness N300 (I no wan get hbp on time)
Spirituality N300 (E get why and if you no get money for this country and you no get praying partner to support, you are gone)
Hygeine N200 (I no fit dey follow bed bug and cockroaches drag who get house)
Looks N200 (Wanna be attarcted to you everyday, e also get why)

5 Likes

Politics / Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by 900warriorz: 9:23pm On Feb 16
Until we sign in death sentence for corrupt politicians in Nigeria, we are not ready..

But then, who will sign it when they are the lawmakers?

19 Likes 4 Shares

Food / Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by 900warriorz: 9:17pm On Feb 16
Who you wan pressure

Wetin you gain? sad

That vegetable go purge you grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Terrorists Invade Mosque In Katsina, Kill Three, Abduct Several Others by 900warriorz: 8:27am On Feb 16
Una never see anything grin

SEBI una say we no go rest for this country, una sef no go sleep cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Hits 29.9% In January 2024 by 900warriorz: 2:59pm On Feb 15
If them tell me in 2015 say I go buy bag of rice N60,000 in less than 10 years, I no go believe

The country is gone. At this point, let Biafra come, let Oduduwa come, let Arewa come.

Make everybody bear him Papa name cry

63 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Shettima, OBJ, GEJ, Patience, Saraki At Governor Diri's Inauguration (Pictures) by 900warriorz: 2:54pm On Feb 15
N'doshi
Awon ole
Barawo grin

But why Jonathan face dey extremely dark?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Business / Re: NDIC Places Properties Of 8 Liquidated Mfbs For Sale (see List) by 900warriorz: 2:27pm On Feb 15
Make I carry my last card go buy one propertycheesy
Romance / Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by 900warriorz: 2:23pm On Feb 15
Get Rich or Die Tryin cool

11 Likes

Romance / Re: Aftermath Of Valentine's Day Romance (picture) by 900warriorz: 7:53pm On Feb 14
BBIA:

The next girl with class I venture knack, na to sow my seed make e germinate oh!

I don begin old 🥱
Go marry grin E no cost
Romance / Re: Aftermath Of Valentine's Day Romance (picture) by 900warriorz: 5:01pm On Feb 14
Moral of the Lesson: Knack Carefully grin

1 Like

Food / Re: Kano Traders Crash Food Price 24 Hours After 10 Werehouse Were Seal For Hoarding by 900warriorz: 2:09pm On Feb 14
Cromagnon:
who your wisdom epp.
Your fada cheesy
Crime / Re: Lagos Housewife Stabbed To Death by 900warriorz: 5:52pm On Feb 13
People dey find food, this one dey draw blood

For this harsh economy...everybody dey para shaa.

Be careful who you have a misunderstanding with this period. RIP to the dead.

4 Likes

Food / Re: Kano Traders Crash Food Price 24 Hours After 10 Werehouse Were Seal For Hoarding by 900warriorz: 1:41pm On Feb 13
Chickensoup:

We aren't wiser. There are still a lot of idiots living in this country.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Food / Re: Kano Traders Crash Food Price 24 Hours After 10 Werehouse Were Seal For Hoarding by 900warriorz: 8:16am On Feb 13
I wish grin

If only propaganda could save them this time, it would but Naija don spoil pass using propaganda to appeal to our better nature. We are wiser now.

1 Like

Family / Re: Can A Woman Love Her Husband And Not Love His Family? by 900warriorz: 1:08pm On Feb 09
Ofcourse...Pray make you marry better wife and also pray to come from better family

Else, your case na sorry o grin

4 Likes

Health / Re: Couple And Their 3-Month-Old Baby Die In Kebbi Fire Incident by 900warriorz: 1:06pm On Feb 09
Inalilahi wana ilahi rajiun

1 Like

Crime / Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by 900warriorz: 2:48pm On Feb 08
brunobaba:

It was later re-negotiated to #500,000.
Yea...a fixed deposit to the tune of N500,000 for the next few years is a good start up for the girl.

May God protect her to see that time.
Crime / Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by 900warriorz: 9:33am On Feb 08
Na pikin eye dey shine like red apples like this? shocked The woman no try at all

Heaven far from this woman o...but I happy with the fine she's given. A fixed deposit of #2million for the girl till she turns 18 is a good start.

I also hope the husband trains her to university level as he promised.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Insecurity: It Is Unacceptable For Hundreds Of Innocent Lives To Be Wasted – Obi by 900warriorz: 9:16pm On Feb 07
Anyone supporting this evil blood sucking government shall be disgraced and shamed insha allah angry

Some people are just so insensitive to the pains of others and that pain will surely drown them. Their families will face the fate of those that lost their lives in the hands of kidnappers angry

22 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Court Sentences Chiamaka Ifezue To Death For The Murder Of Ijeoma Nneke by 900warriorz: 8:24pm On Feb 07
If State Govt no sign am, them go dey sample her kpekus for prison with promise to free her until she become evening newspaper grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Business / Re: Naira Weakens At Official Market, Banks Sell $584m by 900warriorz: 11:03am On Feb 07
..And it only gets weaker by the day...Unless our internal fiscal/monetary policies and Exports changes, Naira will continue to weaken

How do you build a foreign reserve when you are not exporting enough compared to your dollars demand undecided

1 Like

Crime / Re: Amotekun Intercepts Trucks With Weapons, Charms In Ondo by 900warriorz: 9:55am On Feb 07
[/quote]Wetin you dey find upandan? grin
Crime / Re: Amotekun Intercepts Trucks With Weapons, Charms In Ondo by 900warriorz: 9:50am On Feb 07
If only we had listened to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu earlier

It's still not too late though grin

9 Likes

Crime / Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by 900warriorz: 10:12pm On Feb 06
You had better thank your stars that they didn't hang you by the balls grin
Politics / Re: Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family by 900warriorz: 10:10pm On Feb 06
I knew they'd come for him wink I'm sure he knows too..

But las las,Naija military don cast

78 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 79 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.