Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

900winer's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 900winer's Profile / 900winer's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 15 pages)

Politics / Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by 900winer(m): 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2020
IspitonCowards:
I feel your pain bro seek help
Keep editing my comment grin
Politics / Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by 900winer(m): 3:55pm On Jul 26, 2020
Sanity33:

Fvcking slowpoke, I am not entering this nonsensical debate of "what is the meaning". Rather you should ask yourself when your first Yoruba dictionary was written. That will tell you your "meaning" question makes no sense.
I see you are calling your yoruba trolls to come and help you troll.
Look, you guys are pathetic.
Trying so hard to deny and bury the truth.
Fact is fact.
Isn't this funny cheesy what is Oba in Edo language? I told it means king in Yoruba language then what does it mean in Edo language? How can you claim a word that has no meaning in Your language it funny grin

TAO11

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by 900winer(m): 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2020
Sanity33:

Fvck what you asked for. I gave you facts.
It is not my fault that you are in denial !
What did you bring? I asked you to explain a word you claim translate to Yoruba and you are telling shit, you claim you know history and keep dodging my question who does that?
Politics / Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by 900winer(m): 3:46pm On Jul 26, 2020
Sanity33:

Dude you are so deluded that this isn't funny anymore.
Answer my question what does oba mean in Edo language? how can you claim you own a word that has no meaning in your language.

cc TAO11, Legendhero, macof Metaphysical
Politics / Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by 900winer(m): 3:43pm On Jul 26, 2020
Sanity33:

Wow.
Yar.iba transformed into Yoruba.
What is the meaning of Ya.riba? and how did it relate with Yoruba? thats what i asked you
Politics / Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by 900winer(m): 3:41pm On Jul 26, 2020
Sanity33:

Oba is not a Yoruba word and Yoruba chiefs adopted it in the 1930's. The original owner is the Oba of Benin. Omo n'Oba n'Edo.
Lies we have trashed you guyz and we will do it again, the name Oba have exited among the Yoruba for thousands of years, that is why we have names like Obatala, Obatedo etc Oba means king in Yoruba now what is the meaning of Oba in Edo language?

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by 900winer(m): 3:32pm On Jul 26, 2020
Sanity33:
Try and prove things you say rather than just rambling. The name Yoruba is a child of the name yar.iba and they are both new names. Yoruba is a new tribe, the title Olu predates the name Yoruba. African revisionism has to stop now.
How does Ya.riba relate with Yoruba?
Politics / Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by 900winer(m): 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2020
IspitonCowards:
Hard on me, ewedu really reduces brain capacity, stop eating this foul thing
Lolz... cheesy

I feel your pain grin you are free to keep on posting this pics to console youself cheesy am impressed grin

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Igbo Are The Makers Of Modern Nigeria" -- Prof Tekena Tamuno by 900winer(m): 3:27pm On Jul 26, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Counter a source less fact
Just a question
Who killed horror?
Google it and you will find your answer from a verified source, not the trash the op posted from facebook said written by a man that has been dead 5-6 years ago.
Politics / Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by 900winer(m): 3:04pm On Jul 26, 2020
IspitonCowards:
Ewedu man, I have your spyrogyra food ready for you
Was this surpose to get me angry or what? cheesy Chai! Ikwerrepikin most have been hard on you grin Pele

6 Likes

Politics / Re: Igbo Are The Makers Of Modern Nigeria" -- Prof Tekena Tamuno by 900winer(m): 2:58pm On Jul 26, 2020
IspitonCowards:
I totally agree with you, Afonja people are just hopeless grin
When you guyz have nothing to say you editing comment cheesy there was one an Osu guy here Chukwudi or what was his name..his very good at editing comment you can join his group of jobless editors grin
Politics / Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by 900winer(m): 2:51pm On Jul 26, 2020
Hahaha... cheesy Ikwerrepikin as been dealing with my shoutyeast blodas for like enternity grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Igbo Are The Makers Of Modern Nigeria" -- Prof Tekena Tamuno by 900winer(m): 2:43pm On Jul 26, 2020
IspitonCowards:
[s]Yorubanza people are Suffering from Dementia as a result of too much Ewedu soup, They have forgotten The giant strides made by Igbos for this stupid Nigeria, But they will be reminded soon[/s]
Osu-cast Igbos are known to be liars who lies to fill their ego cheesy it their job dilector did it, now they have to go all the way to facebook to bring out one forged ogbolo news written by a professor that has been dead 5-6 years ago cheesy am impressed grin
Politics / Re: Igbo Are The Makers Of Modern Nigeria" -- Prof Tekena Tamuno by 900winer(m): 2:33pm On Jul 26, 2020
kettykin:
The Day Nigeria Restructures will be the day Lagos will cease to exist
You don't need to wait for restructuring make it cease to exit now.
Odogwu

1 Like

Politics / Re: Igbo Are The Makers Of Modern Nigeria" -- Prof Tekena Tamuno by 900winer(m): 2:16pm On Jul 26, 2020
Racoon:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Histroy laughing @ my father.
Fixed! Well done sir grin
Politics / Re: Igbo Are The Makers Of Modern Nigeria" -- Prof Tekena Tamuno by 900winer(m): 2:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
Racoon:
The Yorubas took advantage of their civil war take-over of the press to rewrite the history of Nigeria as it favours them and if you believe them, "every post independence success in Nigeria was Awolowo influenced", and every problem in Nigeria was "instigated by Azikiwe, Ojukwu and the Igbos.The truth is reluctantly coming out & Igbos are gradually being vindicated.
Cry me a river

Cc legendhero osu people wan't rewrite history

Politics / Re: Igbo Are The Makers Of Modern Nigeria" -- Prof Tekena Tamuno by 900winer(m): 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

You can concoct rubish from ya brown roof
I can only take you serious ,when you mention the killer of isaac boro?
Don't sit in alaigbo potor cave and be typing rubbish, counter his claim with fact
Politics / Re: Igbo Are The Makers Of Modern Nigeria" -- Prof Tekena Tamuno by 900winer(m): 2:02pm On Jul 26, 2020
kettykings:

Which west again. Lagos was the capital of Nigeria
Then go and hawk Lagos to alaigbo na.
Politics / Re: Igbo Are The Makers Of Modern Nigeria" -- Prof Tekena Tamuno by 900winer(m): 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2020
Racoon:
[s][/s]"[s]..The Igbos are the makers of moderm Nigeria.When they abandoned their project, Nigeria collapsed(fact till date).
[/s]
History will forever punish the man that wrote this nonsense.

Cry me a river

Politics / Re: Igbo Are The Makers Of Modern Nigeria" -- Prof Tekena Tamuno by 900winer(m): 1:50pm On Jul 26, 2020
IspitonCowards:
Thunder twist your ewedu mouth, Osun state is a wilderness incase you don't know
While Enugu is an evil-forest tongue grin
Politics / Re: How Ojukwu Went Down The Lonely Lane - Azikwe by 900winer(m): 11:04am On Jul 26, 2020
Politics / Re: South West And South East. by 900winer(m): 10:21am On Jul 26, 2020
IspitonCowards:
Stop shouting our land, And leave Lagos grin
Then stop disturbing us with marginalization, our seaport etc grin
Politics / Re: South West And South East. by 900winer(m): 10:07am On Jul 26, 2020
IspitonCowards:
Bros go for mental check up, you are not making sense
Yes na cheesy shouting our oyel, our gas is not making sense thank God you agreed grin
Politics / Re: South West And South East. by 900winer(m): 10:04am On Jul 26, 2020
IspitonCowards:
What you are is a pained Man living in fantasy Land grin
I have a land for sale, it close to my mother's conpound will buy? It 300k grin
Politics / Re: South West And South East. by 900winer(m): 9:52am On Jul 26, 2020
IspitonCowards:
Own Lagos? In what sense, So every south westerner is entitled to a plot of land in Lagos?
Yes... cheesy

That is why we keep selling it and collecting it back.

Omonile Limited grin grin
Politics / Re: South West And South East. by 900winer(m): 9:44am On Jul 26, 2020
IspitonCowards:
Lagos is Nigerian, everybody is free to go Anywhere they like grin
Just like southeast and southsouth is Nigeria cheesy so you people should stop shouting our oyel grin
Politics / Re: South West And South East. by 900winer(m): 9:40am On Jul 26, 2020
agadez007:
Lagos is our commonwealth as Nigerians,Until Odua is actualized you can only bite your dirty fingers and wail
Then you people should stop shouting our oyel, our gas, marginalization, our seaport until biaflop is actualize you guyz will keep on crying and shouting.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Oronto Douglas Speaks About Lies Told About The South East by 900winer(m): 9:33am On Jul 26, 2020
ogbuefi677:
Oil soup ppl must be gnashing their teeth and cursing whoever invented the internet and social media.
Most of the propaganda they used to peddle against Igbos with their Lagos-Ibadan brown envelope journalism are being punctured everyday.
Now, we don't need newspapers to know who is most intelligent in Nigeria again, d statistics from WAEC, NECO ,JAMB etc are there on Facebook and every social media for everyone to see.
They hate us cause we are the true jews chosen one we Igbos are in pain...

1 Like

Politics / Re: South West And South East. by 900winer(m): 9:24am On Jul 26, 2020
IspitonCowards:
Your people from all over Yoruba land are coming with bicycles I guess? grin
Lagos is yorubaland we are free to come with anything we like. grin

1 Like

Politics / Re: South West And South East. by 900winer(m): 9:20am On Jul 26, 2020
agadez007:
What about ekiti and osun youths,do they trek into Lagos,isn't it the same bus that offloads into lagos?
Not like the pace in which alaigbo youth trooping to Lagos cheesy and Lagos is part of southwest so Osun, Ekiti and other southwest states own Lagos.

1 Like

Politics / Re: 2023: What Awo, Bello, Enahoro, Zik, Balewa Fela, Ikemba, Akintola, Would Say... by 900winer(m): 9:13am On Jul 26, 2020
Where is Buhari speech

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 15 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.