Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

900winer's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 900winer's Profile / 900winer's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 15 pages)

Foreign Affairs / Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by 900winer(m): 1:23pm On Jul 25, 2020
michresakidjo:

Dude

You're ignorant of history U.S and Russia has never fought the closest point of them exchanging fires was CUBA missile crisis.....going to war without winning is never a thing to bother America but the message is clear (infuse fear into others)

American don't go to war to win but to learn
Lolz cheesy

So American has no plan to win the Vietnam war but to instill fear and they lost over 30 thousands of their soldiers in the war, you must be joking right cheesy my friend USA can only bully weak countries that don't have nuclear weapon, North Korea understand this.

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by 900winer(m): 1:13pm On Jul 25, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

It's all chest beating.

Americans warships were in the South China Sea about 3 weeks ago, China called it a provocation and a pin did not drop from the sky.

Retaliation or corresponding show of force, they could not do. They can toy with Africa, Australia or Europe, they won't play their force with Americans.

They well informed about America's capabilities

Just like USA won't try shit with Russian tongue

2 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by 900winer(m): 1:01pm On Jul 25, 2020
michresakidjo:

The dude needs to be educated... probably he has no idea of U.s Navy capabilities

Imagine china haven't fought any war in the decades ago

Though power is transitional but with the way the Chinese are going about bullying evryone.....Ion understand
Shutthefuckup so China is the bullying Iran abi? and what war has the USA fought and won? Last time i checked they couldn't won against ordinary farmers in Veitnam even the Korea war was stalemate, you are here saying rubbish, the USA can only bully weak countries last time they try it with Russian we all saw what happened gragra no action.
Foreign Affairs / Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by 900winer(m): 12:45pm On Jul 25, 2020
incogni2o:

USA compared to those countries.

You say they are the wrong hands.

You obviously dont know what benefit the USA has significantly been to sustain world peace
Yes, just like they sustain peace in Iraq and Libya abi

2 Likes 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Diplomatic Face-off:china Retaliates, Orders Closure Of US Consulate by 900winer(m): 12:17pm On Jul 25, 2020
USA be accuesing everyone of spying from Russian to China una no dey tire.
Politics / Re: Poverty Rates By States In Nigeria As Of 2020 by 900winer(m): 12:12pm On Jul 25, 2020
amakadlite:
Statistics is always showing poverty in the se but when it comes to parliatives to the vulnerable, poorest of the poor and humanitarian affairs, the west will que behind the north to receive the highest allocation. hypocrites recieving themselves.
Cry me a river grin

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Poverty Rates By States In Nigeria As Of 2020 by 900winer(m): 12:09pm On Jul 25, 2020
kettykin:

Imo state hosts the 4th busiest Airport in Nigeria , what does Osun and Oyo boasts of, Anambra has the 4th highest number and concentration of bank branches according to the CBN , what does Osun and Oyo have , the largest market in west Africa if not Africa is in Anambra , Anmbra has the largest Transportation Hub in Nigeria after Lagos . Imo has the largest numbers and concentration of Hotels in Nigeria after Lagos and Abuja
Another Ipob statistic, cheesy you people like to complain when the stat doesn't favour you guyz, even when the world bank said southwest has the lowest poverty rate you still complain. Oga weytin be una problem

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Osita Chidoka Accused Of Not Having Pictures To Back Up Projects He Authorised by 900winer(m): 6:32pm On Jul 19, 2020
Bighead9:
Chest beating, propaganda and lies are in their Gene.
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Osita Chidioka Accused of using Nairaland's Pics Of Projects Done As Minister by 900winer(m): 5:13pm On Jul 19, 2020
Maga don cast cheesy Obi of Onitcha is angry grin grin

Politics / Re: Las Las Afonja Land Will Be Anexxed Liked Chechenya. by 900winer(m): 5:07pm On Jul 19, 2020
Goodmarlian:
[s]All southern ethnic groups are secretly rejecting Nigeria making both open and secret plans to establish their own country but western blodas are busy promoting the unrealistic "one Nijiriya" The name they dont know the meaning.the North wants oil in the Niger delta, the East wants freedom but my western Niggas don not even know where they stand grin grin bookmark this page and date the West and the North will surely inherit the Nigeria by force by fire "words are powerful"just like Russia anexxed chenchya while other part we leaving "one Nijiriya" tongue[/s]
Las las he was right grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: 50 Hollywood/European Stars That Were Yoruba by 900winer(m): 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2020
AfonjaConehead:
[s]
Aan jo tori pe,won so fun wa pe, Amala ati ewedu ofe maa sele...grin grin

Awa,Mo gbo-Mo ya, are the best! cool
[/s]

1 Like

Politics / Re: Opinion: Why Do The Yorubas Exhibit High Level Of Religious Tolerance? by 900winer(m): 4:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
OFFICIAL336:

Yoruba is an Hausa name. There is no tribe known as Yoruba prior to the 18th century.

Aworis, Egun, Ijebu are not yorubas. You can kee yaself.

Yoruba is a political alliance of abroginal settlers of western Nigeria to escape being classified as minorities
Why don't you tell me the meaning of Yoruba in Hausa or Fulani language? you should be more concern about you and your forefathers who has no history, the likes of Ahmed Baba wrote about Yoruba in Oyo empire in 16th century when you ancestors were still runing around naked and canibalizing themselves.

9 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Opinion: Why Do The Yorubas Exhibit High Level Of Religious Tolerance? by 900winer(m): 4:17pm On Jul 19, 2020
OFFICIAL336:

By marriage not by birth. We know where Yoruba land starts and ends, and Lagos is never part of that.
Osu why don't you come to Mushin so you can tell us more about Lagos not been Yoruba, i wan't to learn more.

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Opinion: Why Do The Yorubas Exhibit High Level Of Religious Tolerance? by 900winer(m): 4:12pm On Jul 19, 2020
druxlazu:
[s]If I had the opportunity which I pray God should give me, everybody born Yoruba soul will convert to Islam.

If everyone cannot convert, then I will make sure Muslims are not under the rule of any religion except Islam or Ifa religion.

Hypocrisy is when you say live and let live and everyday you are one of those insulting the government that they are corrupt and bad when you could easily let them to continue to steal till eternity and you should remain poor till eternity.

Hypocrisy is when you say there should be tolerance when one religion allows people to walk nakedly and the other encourage modesty.

Hypocrisy is when you say don't judge a thing till you know what's inside it and then you believe in what the western religion says in words but not reality.

Islam shall triumph in Yoruba land and bring the light and bring Ile Ife the cradle of civilization back to Its Noble Glory.
[/s]

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Exclusive: FG Unveils N21bn Medical Facility For South-south (akwa Ibom Kingdom) by 900winer(m): 4:04pm On Jul 19, 2020
Nice one from FG cheesy
Akwa Ibom forward ever backward never.

2 Likes

Health / Re: Young Nigerian Who Invented Ventilator Wins Big As FG Partners With Him (photo) by 900winer(m): 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2020
Arrewa:
A young Nigerian inventor identified as Usman Dalhatu has finally been recognised by the federal government which has finalised plans to collaborate with him.

The young inventor from Gombe built a portable E-vent automatic ventilator and road sweeping machine - He was received by the minister of state for science and technology, Mohammed Abdullahi, to showcase his inventions - The minister says he has directed relevant agency to collaborate with Dalhatu to improve on the invention to make it globally competitive for export Read more: https://www.legit.ng/1348213-usman-dalhatu-young-nigerian-invented-ventilator-wins-big-fg-recognises-him.html
Nice one... cheesy

Upnorth

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: 50 Hollywood/European Stars That Were Yoruba by 900winer(m): 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2020
I can see my blodas from omachala flattis bia bia in pains grin grin

30 Likes 4 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Bump Into Each Other While Taking Time Off (photo) by 900winer(m): 2:40pm On Jul 19, 2020
ednut1:
AJ must avoid this man Fury o. If wilder could not knock him out AJ cant. Fury gat boxing skills and stamina. No match
Oga just because Kane beat Bigshow doesn't mean Kofi won't beat Kane.
Politics / Re: Magnus Oraka Apologizes To Asari Dokubo As He Quits IPOB, Claims IPOB Is The Pro by 900winer(m): 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2020
Flat-heads right now grin grin

Science/Technology / Re: RC Cars, Drones And Planes by 900winer(m): 12:32pm On Jul 19, 2020
shocked i love this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 15 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.