Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

900winer's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 900winer's Profile / 900winer's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 15 pages)

Politics / Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by 900winer(m): 7:39pm On Jul 27, 2020
imhotep:
is MajorOvakporaye a RUGA advocate?
Yes.. cheesy
Southeast chapter grin
Politics / Re: Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. by 900winer(m): 7:32pm On Jul 27, 2020
post=92167865:

Yoruba man telling Ikwerre man tha he is not Igbo waiting person no go see for nairaland
Anambraforgottenson where were you when Wike denied been Igbo before spew trash

https://www.nairaland.com/5571475/wike-ikwerres-let-no-one/

1 Like

Politics / Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by 900winer(m): 6:38pm On Jul 27, 2020
brownemmanuel43:

I was reading one topic on nairaland, all IGBOS cares for is begging and begging
You no lie my guy grin

Politics / Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by 900winer(m): 6:26pm On Jul 27, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
I blame ojukwu for been a coward
Eya! Sorry grin

Politics / Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by 900winer(m): 6:15pm On Jul 27, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
MY NAME IS SHUKWUDI OSU CAST

Wonderful grin

Cc Imhotep Lzaa

1 Like

Politics / Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by 900winer(m): 6:11pm On Jul 27, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

E PAIN AM! cheesy Eriako! maga! OSU IGBO people
Really! grin
Cc Imhotep Lzaa

1 Like

Politics / Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by 900winer(m): 6:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
OmoOlofin:
Got it! smiley

That’s what slaves do. cheesy
Chai!!!

1 Like

Politics / Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by 900winer(m): 6:06pm On Jul 27, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
Typical OSU IGBO speaking
cc Lzaa

1 Like

Politics / Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by 900winer(m): 6:02pm On Jul 27, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:
STUPID IGBO PEOPLE BABY DIGGERS!
cc Imhotep grin
Politics / Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by 900winer(m): 5:56pm On Jul 27, 2020
OmoOlofin:
To 900winner:

Please keep referring that died hard Lagosian wannabe (Etinosa) to the thread where I schooled used him to wipe the floor.

Or you may reply him with a specific link addressing each desperation he brings to you. On that thread, have already made him bleed for every lie and distortion he puts forward.

Always, bear in mind that Edos are chronic mythomaniac, distortionist, and pathological liars. Each of them lies to himself/herself, so they have no problem lying to you.

Cheers!
Thanks cheesy

But i don't even need to answer those guyz anymore cheesy you have already decimated them to the point where the have no place to hide grin

The rate in which those guyz unsainbolt when they site you is alarming grin

1 Like

Politics / Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by 900winer(m): 5:45pm On Jul 27, 2020
gregyboy Etinosa1234 mummy don come cheesy since am a coward you guyz should be brave enough to come out grin

Aunty Tao OmoOlofin is here to lecture you guyz grin

1 Like

Politics / Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by 900winer(m): 4:55pm On Jul 27, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Lol The fact that u think those articles are written by BENIN says a lot abt ur illiteracy

I’m out of here cool
I never said it was written by a Benin man Oga, but the article you posted was talking about two account the Lagos account and the Benin account.
Nairaland / General / Re: Is Nairaland Under Attack? by 900winer(m): 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2020
Xavi2019:
This cracked me up grin grin cheesy

Politics / Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by 900winer(m): 4:28pm On Jul 27, 2020
gregyboy:

You need to know the history before you debate
Lolz cheesy

Mr. History debater keep fooling yourself cheesy you guyz always make laugh with your goal shifting tatics, we were debating about the word Oba and your broda Etinosa was trying to change it to Lagos-Benin history lesson where your Benin king was trying to force is account of Lagos history on Lagosian, while the Lagosians account was different. And i understand why you were compliment TAO11 you dare not get her angry grin

1 Like

Politics / Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by 900winer(m): 2:02pm On Jul 27, 2020
gregyboy:

Mugu, and you not even ashamed, you have nothing upstairs on what you are arguing on but you just want to argue to elevate your tribal ego

The funny thing is not know the history of your people i even know the Yoruba history better than you, but despite noth knowing any of this two history you still want to debate people who knows it better.....

You be oborobo man instead of arguing history with you i will be dragging you out to show are ignorant you are on both history

A must defendi of yoruba tribe

You're disgrace to TAO11
Very well Mr. Historian cheesy is that why you kept creating different account to attack her from goshwon to prolog to logycs grin I will take you serious the day you tell me the meaning of Oba in Edo grin
Politics / Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by 900winer(m): 1:38pm On Jul 27, 2020
gregyboy:

Lol, a coward of books
What will stop you from researching dont worry i will do it for you
Can't you guyz make a point without insults
Politics / Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by 900winer(m): 1:32pm On Jul 27, 2020
gregyboy:

Most historian i came to meet on nairaland i revered before now, am beginning to see they were never knowledgeable because despite what dey knew, they failed to relearn what they have learnt

Everybody should relearn what they have leaent before, life is all about relearn this ife-benin story is not historical it was made up from 1914 upward
Ok

I will go make research, cc me when you are done with the research you doing.
Politics / Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by 900winer(m): 1:28pm On Jul 27, 2020
Etinosa1234:

So what point are u trying to prove

Caveat is a French word mostly used in English
Fiance is a French word

Edo is also a word in Japan..same with Osa

So please...what is ur point..

Besides ...Prior to the 19th century, no king in Yoruba land used the word Oba...
No one even knows the origin of the word Oba..but even if it's Yoruba...does that make Obama a Yoruba man
Pls tell me the meaning of Ooni, Alaafin

Those Obama and Oba sound thesame? You trying to change the topic here, your brothers claimed Yoruba borrowed the word Oba from Benin and asked what it meant in Edo language he refused answer me.
Politics / Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by 900winer(m): 1:22pm On Jul 27, 2020
Etinosa1234:

There were like 6 yorubas on that thread...none have been able to post screenshots that states Lagos was not a vassal of the Benin kingdom...

So in ur mind.. a group of people writing folklore stories means they are true...

I'm sure u still believe Santa Claus is true..after all..alot of people have said it grin

Post screenshots
shocked Really!

Ok... grin

https://nairaland.com/5846195/benins-owners-ogboni-bonfraternity-olokun/

https://www.nairaland.com/5993887/opinion-why-yorubas-exhibit-high/4#91877365
Politics / Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by 900winer(m): 1:05pm On Jul 27, 2020
gregyboy:
900winer you be oborobo, in nigige voice.

I can easily tell the history you know is just benin-ife narrative wrote by people to stare your ego and you have never gone deeper to research
I know what you are trying to do here cheesy but it not workin and it does not change the fact that Oba doesn't mean shit in Edo language grin
Politics / Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by 900winer(m): 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2020
Etinosa1234:
This type of cowardice is brand new

Why calling Tao who is only a mere folklore writer aggrieved that the Benin deposed her father's lineage save u from embarassment

900winer Be a man and counter my screenshots

Post screenshots of historians present at that time that say Lagos was never a vassal of the Great Benin Kingdom
You kept calling me a coward just because i didn't counter you claim cheesy who am i to counter you when TAO11 who is an indigene of lagos itself rubbished you claim that made you run from that thread cheesy i can see how brave you were then grin you couldn't counter her and ranaway grin now you wan't me to waste my time lecturing you grin Mbanu!

Anyone who visit this thread:
https://nairaland.com/5846195/benins-owners-ogboni-confraternity-olokun/ and still see your come will know how lost you're grin

1 Like

Politics / Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Controlling Traffic On Lokoja-Abuja Road by 900winer(m): 12:43pm On Jul 27, 2020
Useless Governor ever liveth angry

Nonsense and Bello angry angry
Politics / Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by 900winer(m): 12:37pm On Jul 27, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Besides, don't you have a mind of your own

Aren't u man enough to counter the screenshots I posted instead of calling a woman to save u from disgrace...

Now I know why igbos always say Yoruba and cowardice are synonymous
Hahaha... cheesy

If more than 6 people can counter you guyz with facts and you disagree calling it fake and cookedup theories then what more can i do to make you believe it? And why did you run from that thread?
Politics / Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by 900winer(m): 12:32pm On Jul 27, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Seems counter has a new word....

1000 words essay is not counter to me.....In all she said... assuming she was sure ..she would have posted screenshots like she normally would
When she's not sure...see what she does
If I hear that yorubas are beating the drums of war , I will go back to sleep - Ibrahim Babangida
let her be brave enough to post screenshots that stated that Lagos was never a vassal of the Great Benin Kingdom
Visit this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/5846195/benins-owners-ogboni.confraternity-olokun/ and go quote her there am sure she will happily reply you grin
Politics / Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by 900winer(m): 12:22pm On Jul 27, 2020
Etinosa1234:
recheck the post
She already counter all those shits on previous thread cheesy and if you are not satisfied she will soon be here wait till she comes grin
TAO11

1 Like

Politics / Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by 900winer(m): 12:12pm On Jul 27, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Don't be foolish...

Tell ur friend to be brave enough to post screenshot that says the opposite of this
What screenshot
Politics / Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by 900winer(m): 12:06pm On Jul 27, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Pls....no Benin person bears Ajayi,ojo and the likes

stop lieing to suit ur narrative
Hwfa na grin we actually miss your absent on this down here: https://www.nairaland.com/5846195/benins-owners-ogboni-confraternity-olokun/

TAO11 really misses you grin
Politics / Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by 900winer(m): 11:51am On Jul 27, 2020
Sanity33:

Didn't you see the caption ?
I captioned only the sentence in which the French guy whom is talking to a Benin soldier, translates the Benin word "Oba" into King of kings. (Roi des rois):

"Why do you give him the the Oba title (this word literally means king of kings) ?"

Firstly i don't read French, so you will have to translate all the text in English so i can know what exactly led to him saying the Oba king of kings,

And if we are to go by your logic a French man talking to a Benin soldier and said Oba the king of kings means he translated the word Oba right?

And first how can a French man that knows nothing about Edo language translate a word that has no meaning to the Edo people themselves? grin If we are to go by your logic cheesy me talking to an Igala soldier saying Attah the king of kings just to show respect does it mean i translated it? cheesy

Your logic has zero truth Oga and invalid grin

1 Like

Politics / Re: World's Largest Oil Refinery Nears Completion In Lagos by 900winer(m): 10:51am On Jul 27, 2020
rummmy:
who is this one?
Yes sir cheesy
My name is Shekau Chukwudi grin

Politics / Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by 900winer(m): 10:44am On Jul 27, 2020
gregyboy:

Very funny person, wait for my thread in months to come, i will expose about the ife benin-conspiracy, formulated by the elite...

Have you even done research on this history youre even arguing on, you all are the promoters of the conspiracy

The truth is benin-ife never happened

Obs is indigenous to benin and borrowed by yorubas

gregyboy the funny man cheesy TAO11 schooled you and yet you keep shouting conspiracy even with research done by same Europeans you kept mentioning and you said it false because it doesn't suit your claim cheesy on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/5846195/benins-owners-ogboni-confraternity-olokun/ you guyz said N'oba means shinning and now you said Oba means king and shinning one how come? How can you claim a word that has no meaning in you language grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 15 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.