Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

900winer's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 900winer's Profile / 900winer's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 15 pages)

Politics / Re: Sen. Orji Uzor Kalu Will Be Sworn In As Nigerian President In 2023 by 900winer(m): 8:58am On Jul 26, 2020
Yes!

Without winning election he will be sworn in like King Arthur Of Camelot undecided

Politics / Re: Chris Ngige Conquered Okija Shrine Death Curse And Also Shamed Tinubu by 900winer(m): 8:52am On Jul 26, 2020
And the Op thought he made sense undecided

Politics / Re: South West And South East. by 900winer(m): 8:47am On Jul 26, 2020
IspitonCowards:
See this Dumb ass,so cos I was born and bred in Anambra means i 've not been anywhere else?, Dumb ass ewedu Man, I 've been to every state of the southwest and I know how they all look
I have been to all souheast states and i know what they look like, nothing new
Politics / Re: South West And South East. by 900winer(m): 8:44am On Jul 26, 2020
agadez007:
If you remove lagos from earth,the Average Yoruba man have nothing to live for,every little discussion "Lagos lagos" ,do you know there are Millions of Igbo who wont even visit lagos even for a day talkless to live in it,My cousin is one of them,but because the average Yoruba man from Ogbomosho eats and shits Lagos you think it's the same for Others
Ipob be decieving himself : come to Lagos and come see youngshallgrow bus offloading alaigbo youths 2,4,7

1 Like

Crime / Re: Kogi: Three Kidnappers Killed, Two Others Caught By Hunters (Disturbing Photos) by 900winer(m): 11:29pm On Jul 25, 2020
Deebwebb:
undecided Something should be done about yar.iiba bad luck what ever they touch becomes bad news,bubu mr integrity has turn to mr bad news....now they are trying to turn Kogi to another skull mining state.
He was right afterall

Foreign Affairs / Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by 900winer(m): 9:32pm On Jul 25, 2020
Excuses:

US won world war 1&2.
Which war?

Don't even make me laugh the world war was fought by 30 countries, how did the USA that came late in the war becomes the winner? I ask to mention a war USA fought and won alone you telling me world war 1&2, they couldn't win farmers in Vietnam you are telling they won world war 1&2. I can bet my left eye that the USA can't defeat the German Nazi in their prime.
Politics / Re: 2023 Presidency Should Go To Southeast - Balarabe Musa by 900winer(m): 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2020
Crime / Re: Kogi: Three Kidnappers Killed, Two Others Caught By Hunters (Disturbing Photos) by 900winer(m): 8:22pm On Jul 25, 2020
Good news cheesy
Mynd44, lalasticlala this news deserve front page

8 Likes 4 Shares

Foreign Affairs / Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by 900winer(m): 8:00pm On Jul 25, 2020
Excuses:

On this i agree, let the guy read about the genocide that took place in Rwanda.good 100 days of fight between civilians and the military. come and see how lives were lost..US was called upon to intervene. Then, Bush (president)senior said its non of US business.Thay they can fight for all he cares, its non of their business.
Like am just tired of seeing Africans looking upto the West like they are some savior they don't give a fvck about us.
Foreign Affairs / Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by 900winer(m): 7:13pm On Jul 25, 2020
Excuses:

Go and read war history, US won world war 1&11.check ur facts..pls stop educating people wrongly.
The USA came late into the war and they didn't fight alone did they? Infact i cut cap for the Germany for fighting so much countries. Now if the USA claim they won the world war why couldn't they win the Vietnam war? imagine they couldn't win farmers in Vietnam and they claim they won the world war. Do you think USA can beat Nazi Germans in their prime alone.
Foreign Affairs / Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by 900winer(m): 7:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Hello!

It's an all known fact that America is the greatest and strongest country in the universe.

That you can't change.

Defense system is the only thing you can bring to the table. And saying people copying is childish.

Russia just chest beating and loud which Americans are not known for. America can deal with Russia at will, and that's if we have not been doing for over a decade.

Trying to tip a pauper above the United States is comedy. They far more aware of their Boss than you are.

Who made USA the greatest in the world? CNN, BBC Google and all western propagandan network.. cheesy this is 21th century not 19th century, Russian have dared the USA time and time they have showed the world they are not scared of USA, uptill now USA has no defence system against Russian Satan2-sarmat warhead what does that tell you? USA the greatest and they couldn't win Vietnam war even Korea war end in a stalemate 3rd world country for dat mata. smm
Foreign Affairs / Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by 900winer(m): 6:28pm On Jul 25, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Bring to where.?

Russia is a church rat. Forget the war films you watch.

They really are not close. Who is Russia when we talk about technology and science.

If Russia can build 1 defense system, Americans can get 100 of it.

Research and put them side by side. Then simulate a war occurrence.

Russia is not close.
Hahahaha.... cheesy

You keep screaming Russian don't come close i ask to bring prove and saying another thing cheesy

Russian beat USA to the space race didn't they?

Russian were the first to build hypersonic nuclear missile and the USA rushed to copy it haha.. grin Nigga and claim USA are the best in science and technology cheesy the USA ThAAD missile defence couldn't beat Russian S-400 defence system not to talk of S-500 kai! Hollywood has brainwashed you grin It takes the USA ThAAD 1hour to be ready while Russian S-500 takes 5minute just imagine grin
Politics / Re: Poverty Rates By States In Nigeria As Of 2020 by 900winer(m): 5:50pm On Jul 25, 2020
amakadlite:
you are quite ignorant then
Wow!
So that's your name shocked i get now cheesy
Foreign Affairs / Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by 900winer(m): 5:48pm On Jul 25, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

I can't be here comparing USA with a broke country that only afford one aircraft carrier. Saying America is scared of Russia is comedy. What does Russia have with relation to America that makes you think they stand a chance?

Nothing.

In all warfare class and sub class, they have no edge. So what are you buttressing your point on?

Seems you ain't familiar with the capabilities and potentials of the US army.

And if you say US is scared, with the whole sanctions US has rained on Russia, why haven't they retaliated? Cos they scared.

Their economy is in ruins.
Lolz counter what i said na cheesy Russian dare USA, NATO and their fvck Pentagon rats to their face and they can't do jack about it, does more carrier means winning a war? USA with all it weapon couldn't win ordinary farmers in Vietnam it Russian that it going to win against haha... cheesy I laugh in Congo grin wait let me ask what war has the USA fought and won?
Foreign Affairs / Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by 900winer(m): 5:39pm On Jul 25, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Smh....

Beer parlour gist.

They can intercept that of US but US can't intercept theirs.

Seems you forgot America is close to Russia in so many ways.
Why not bring the USA missile defence system and i will bring that of Russian let compare.
Foreign Affairs / Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by 900winer(m): 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Gibberish!

What do you know.

They are both toy soldiers and they aware. When chips are down, they know their Boss.

There is nothing the USA can do that will make Russian blink, last time Putin tested an hypersonic space missile and NATO and the USA were busy wailing all-over CNN call on Russian to shut the project or risk breaking the internation law but Russian didn't, the USA even threaten to bring land missile close to it borders, and Russian dare them to try it, so why didn't USA bring it? Fear tongue

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by 900winer(m): 5:12pm On Jul 25, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

And US hypersonic missile can be stopped right?

Don't you know how missile defence system works? The USA can't intercept two Russian hypersonic warhead at a time, while Russian can intercept two of USA warhead at a time. Now did you get me?
Politics / Re: Poverty Rates By States In Nigeria As Of 2020 by 900winer(m): 5:08pm On Jul 25, 2020
amakadlite:
cry for what? tahh gerrout. I have been to all regions and I know the poverty ridden states.
Shutup! I have also been to all 36 states so i what am talking about.
Politics / Re: Oduduwa Republic Thank IPOB For Their Support And Love As They Work Together by 900winer(m): 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2020
SLAP44:

Buharri was standing with him while they were doing the screaming, you know he's his best friend grin
Asin i was suprise to see Ipob members licking his shoe grin

Politics / Re: Oduduwa Republic Thank IPOB For Their Support And Love As They Work Together by 900winer(m): 4:24pm On Jul 25, 2020
Samfloxin:
Shame on IGBO tribe...slaves forever
FIXED
Politics / Re: Oduduwa Republic Thank IPOB For Their Support And Love As They Work Together by 900winer(m): 4:17pm On Jul 25, 2020
SLAP44:
My Yoruba neighbours were singing this morning in front of the house "Thank you IPOB for opening our eyes"

grin grin grin
Even Shekau was seen this morning on Onitcha bridge sing Biaflop national anthem.. Allahu Akbar angry

1 Like

Politics / Re: Why Is There No South East Governor At The Ongoing Inauguration In Benin by 900winer(m): 3:57pm On Jul 25, 2020
RichBoy247:

South-South are anti Igbo? North-West is anti-Igbo North-East is anti-Igbo North-Central is anti-Igbo South-West is anti-Igbo South-South is anti-Igbo

Even South-East is anti-Igbo

Why only Igbos?
Hmmmm!
Only us we Igbos are in pain...

2 Likes 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by 900winer(m): 3:27pm On Jul 25, 2020
michresakidjo:

Show me that hypersonic warhead...
What defference would it make? Even if i pick a random nuclear warhead and show you can identify it? The answer is No, so go make your own research.

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by 900winer(m): 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2020
michresakidjo:

Are you quoting from what you read , written by the nitwits Russian state sponsored Media

Sputnik and RT

Perhaps you wake up to think that

Our brother has been brainwashed again.........
You are the brainwashed one here oga cheesy Trump was jumping around asking Pentagon to build a defence system to counter the Russian nuclear warhead haha... cheesy Moscow fake news must be giving Trump sleepless night grin

But wait isn't this funny cheesy you guyz would believe anything the USA say's while anothers are labeled liars menh... Una brainwashing na advance one cheesy we need to ban Hollywood movie for this country.. grin
Foreign Affairs / Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by 900winer(m): 2:42pm On Jul 25, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Fiction.

And USA does not have same weapon to level Russia.

We closer to Russia than they are to us. Before a hypersonic warhead touch down in USA, Russia will already be dust.
Keep dreaming... cheesy

Why not go research maybe you will change your mind, Russain is only country that posseses the fastest unstopable hypersonic nuclear warhead in the world, go check again and stop disturbing me about USA again.

And for your information i never said Russian would go untouch.

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by 900winer(m): 2:32pm On Jul 25, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

And why should US be the one to save you, black man? Save yourself lol grin grin grin. Stop eating your own money that is meant to develop your region and learn to love each other, maybe then they won't be under constant pressure from thier citizen to intervene and save other countries, (which by the way can turn bloody because humans are complex.) And your answer to the WoMD, I don't know, ask the US where the weapon of mass destruction is.
Then stop disturbing us about human right shit and the USA should stop wailing about Russian and China violating human right nonsense or build any shit drone, who the Bleep called USA to Libya?
Foreign Affairs / Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by 900winer(m): 2:21pm On Jul 25, 2020
michresakidjo:

With those crap of metals

You're saying this at a gun point

Mike nuke..... grin grin

Putin understand better that you here
Lolz... cheesy
Scrap mental indeed lmao grin

So information Russian has the capability to level the entire USA at will, the USA lack the defence system to counter the Russian nuclear warheads, ask Trump he knows better.
Foreign Affairs / Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by 900winer(m): 2:08pm On Jul 25, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

What competition are you talking about? Who are they competing with? And waht's with this libya thing? What do you even care about Libya? You think they give a shit about blacks like you? All this libya bullshiit i'm always hearing, what's with that? You talk about these people like you would even lift a finger to help them.

Shutthefuckup!

Answer his question, where is the weapon of mass destruction the USA were talking about in Libya? You think the USA gives a mess about human right or Africa as a whole, what has the USA intervention done for a Iraq or the Middleeast as a whole? Where were the USA when different genocide were going on in Africa? The USA can never help developed Africa, but they can sell us weapons to destroy ourselves, the USA don't give a mess about human right.

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by 900winer(m): 1:53pm On Jul 25, 2020
michresakidjo:
on the level of the ignorance you display here

cheesy grin grin

I'll not debate this issue here

www.foreignpolicy.com Read more to understand world politics
Lolz cheesy

I think you confused, how does world politics stops Russian or China from building weapons? Is it world politics that stops USA from winning Vietnam war? Does world politics gives the USA right to bully weak countries? Does world politics say the USA can start a war and chicken out when it out of control e.g Libya? Does world politics stop Russian from nuking USA if it feels threatend? You are the ignorant one here.

2 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by 900winer(m): 1:38pm On Jul 25, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
The drones that kill Iranian general get approval. The us are just barking
Them go bark tire grin
Foreign Affairs / Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by 900winer(m): 1:34pm On Jul 25, 2020
michresakidjo:

I beg to differ
Differ what?
Career / Re: Victor Agunbiade: US Navy Honours Nigerian Officer For Accountability by 900winer(m): 1:31pm On Jul 25, 2020
Nice one... cheesy

Yoruba Lagba

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 15 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.