Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,983 members, 7,821,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

How Can I Quit Courtship After Discovering Too Many Unbearable Characters. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Quit Courtship After Discovering Too Many Unbearable Characters. (1005 Views)

5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted / Best Revenge Possible After Discovering His Wife Is Cheating( LOVE Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Quit Courtship After Discovering Too Many Unbearable Characters. by buildelicool(m): 3:49pm On Mar 27, 2012
I have been in a relationship with a lady, but after one year of communication and contacts i feel like calling it off due to her attitude and manners that i think i cant cope with. The girl loves me so much, and i imagine the heart break. can somebody please tell me how to tell her am quitting with less impact?
Re: How Can I Quit Courtship After Discovering Too Many Unbearable Characters. by toyemz(f): 3:53pm On Mar 27, 2012
^^^
why dont you try at working it out first?
sit her down and explain what is it that you are not happy about
give her a chance to change which she will since she loves you very much

just dont make a hasty decision
good luck
Re: How Can I Quit Courtship After Discovering Too Many Unbearable Characters. by luckgames(m): 5:34pm On Mar 27, 2012
buildelicool: I have been in a relationship with a lady, but after one year of communication and contacts i feel like calling it off due to her attitude and manners that i think i cant cope with. The girl loves me so much, and i imagine the heart break. can somebody please tell me how to tell her am quitting with less impact?

It's all about your happiness
short and long run
Go marry her and be unhappy

(1) (Reply)

.... / Are U Ready To Recieve Hundred Lashes Of The Cane For Your Girlfriend? / Are All Men The Same?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.