Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,687 members, 7,865,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:31 AM

Is It Neccessary - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Neccessary (563 Views)

Why I Don't Think It Is Neccessary For A Couple To Have A White/court Wedding / Is It Neccessary To Date Someone You Dont Love? / Reception After Wedding, Is It Neccessary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Neccessary by Timmyspaco(m): 6:48pm On Mar 27, 2012
Ders ds girl i met tru her frend,we've bin free wit each other of recent i.e we talk abt our privacy,talk on phone almost frequently,so fellow nairalander do i still need 2 toast her?because 2 me d toast stuff is childish.
Re: Is It Neccessary by Ammyng(f): 7:05pm On Mar 27, 2012
No, toasting her will be mean she no be bread na smiley

Well all depends on how long you've known each other and the body language. There should be some signs you need to look on to before making the move. Sometimes we just want to be cool friends no strings attached or even FWB. . Goodluck
Re: Is It Neccessary by Killz3(m): 7:52pm On Mar 27, 2012
Timmyspaco: Ders ds girl i met tru her frend,we've bin free wit each other of recent i.e we talk abt our privacy,talk on phone almost frequently,so fellow nairalander do i still need 2 toast her?because 2 me d toast stuff is childish.
Yes. You have to officially ask her out. That she told you private stuff doesn't make her your girlfriend. Avoid using the word "love" so early in the relationship, and you'll be fine. I.e ask her out without telling her you love her. The idea behind asking her out is to get closer to her and see if the attraction you felt can transcend to love. . . When you have made up your mind that you love her and not just for the sake of saying it, then you can tell her.

(1) (Reply)

Showing Some Respect To Fat Co Owner Of NL. / I Need Your Opinion Plsss / Loving Without Arguments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.