Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) (25311 Views)

Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan On A Refuse Dump! / APC Leaders May Kill Jonathan Before February Presidential Election –Edwin Clark / Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by emsquare(m): 6:05am On Mar 28, 2012
Nabilah: 1 billion Naira on food in year! e easy?

LOL!
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by ZUBY77(m): 6:15am On Mar 28, 2012
He had no shoes but he had a well ironed mawuli long sleeve shirt. Who was he kidding?
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 28, 2012
nijanigga: The guy was really hungry! no wonder he needs 3 million naira/day to eat.
lol hahahahaha true talk.
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by jspac(m): 6:35am On Mar 28, 2012
Seamate: Where is the picture of Jonathan without scandals? wink
learn how to spell first cheesy
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by jspac(m): 6:38am On Mar 28, 2012
190: If they told those two hungry people standing close to Jona

say - this guy go be president in so so years future time

they would either slap you or laff their belle out

ive come 2 realize that in this life, never look down on sumone

no matter how small - cos u might sleep a papuer and wake up a millionaire

I wonder where those 2 hungerols are today

maybe somewhere in maitaima abuja cheesy
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by jspac(m): 6:45am On Mar 28, 2012
RoadStar: The first pics look at a set of Boko Haram suspects being paraded
Lmao so true grin
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 6:48am On Mar 28, 2012
chucky234: Hmm guy were did you did dig that pix out from,try get us more pix of Jona youth let's see if he wore shoes or not
Lols!! Funny u
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 28, 2012
He looks like jeremiah gyang in the third pic...must hv been a long time ago.
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by eherbal(m): 7:00am On Mar 28, 2012
From apako to olowo.
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by eherbal(m): 7:04am On Mar 28, 2012

true . . . . . . . . . .true
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 28, 2012
Confirm Ajepako. . . .no wonder he's looting every available money because he was raised in the gutter.
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by Esinwaju: 7:07am On Mar 28, 2012
Looks like he alongside the others were apprehended and being paraded by the law enforcement agency. Una sure say uncle Jona never follow burst pipeline before? LOLZZ.
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 28, 2012
Esin waju: Looks like he alongside the others were apprehended and being paraded by the law enforcement agency. Una sure say uncle Jona never follow burst pipeline before? LOLZZ.

Have you ever seen an ijaw man that doesnt know how to burst pipeline especially the ones that lived in the creek like boda lucky ?
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by Nappsy(m): 7:20am On Mar 28, 2012
N
a hungry man they tif pass na,make una leave am make im tif im own go as others don tif b4,govt of tif, tif, ole,ole,barawo, barawo,onyoshi,onyoshi.
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by ismhab(m): 7:20am On Mar 28, 2012
He looks aquatic and some how almajiri, i need so see his picture inside the sea, because ones a fish always a fish.
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by babaowo: 7:28am On Mar 28, 2012
He! See abusive comments! Poeple pray for your rule's lol
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 28, 2012
Nappsy: N
a hungry man they tif pass na,make una leave am make im tif im own go as others don tif b4,govt of tif, tif, ole,ole,barawo, barawo,onyoshi,onyoshi.

Wait till his fellow militant kinsmen come and tell you that boda lucky is a saint and corruption-free.
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by udochika(m): 7:35am On Mar 28, 2012
No doubt! this man was a MILITANT that had no sheo.
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by skydeep(f): 7:54am On Mar 28, 2012

I dont think this is 190 undecided. A wise comment from an idi.ot grin
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by ndidibabe(f): 8:01am On Mar 28, 2012

I disagree. There is no success without hardwork. Jona is Ph.d holder. I think his education got him the job. If not, he wouldn't have been a director in a ministry where Alams saw his diligence to duty and asked that he become his vice. Thereafter, luck worked for him to the extent that he now occupies the most powerful seat in Nigeria. So my logic will be hardwork + luck = Success.
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by onome25(m): 8:15am On Mar 28, 2012
[color=#000000][/color]
I WONDER WHY SOME OF U LIKE DIPPING IN PEOPLES' PRIVACY; I BELIEVE JOBLESSNESS IS GROWING WILD IN U HATERS MIND!!!
MUST EVERY THING U POST BECOME INSULT? I BELIEVE THAT MOST UGLY POST IN HERE ARE POSTED BY JOBLESS, STILL FEEDS FROM UR PARENTS POT OR LACKING IN ALL ANGLES.
CONTRIBUTE TO POST THAT ARE RELEVANT & NOT INSULTING SOME1 U DONT KNOW! all in the name of incresing ur post SHM....,
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by cogbuagu: 8:21am On Mar 28, 2012
This man been lie give us.
Him say him be no get shoes but check out him clothe 4 dis last pics men.
grin
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by Omen100(m): 8:41am On Mar 28, 2012
ndidibabe: I disagree. There is no success without hardwork. Jona is Ph.d holder. I think his education got him the job. If not, he wouldn't have been a director in a ministry where Alams saw his diligence to duty and asked that he become his vice. Thereafter, luck worked for him to the extent that he now occupies the most powerful seat in Nigeria. So my logic will be hardwork + luck = Success.

shut up my friend, if you don't know anything just say you don't know, so that those who knows can show you the part way of knowing. which diligence are you talking about? ignorance is killing Nigerians faster than I thought. It was jonathan's wife "madam umblala" that was meant to be the deputy governor because she a powerful stakeholder of pdp and also a founding member of pdp in belyesa state, but instead she asked they to present her husband. Even till today, jonathan is not a grass-root member of pdp in that state.
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by mandai01(m): 8:44am On Mar 28, 2012
NA WA O!!! THE PATH WE TAKE TO WHERE DESTINY IS TAKING US REALLY MATTERS O. IF THIS MAN, THOUGH HE NEVER IMAGINED HE COULD HERE, HAD DONE SOME UNLAWFUL THINGS AND GET CAUGHT, HE MAY NEVER BE HERE TODAY. WATCH HOW U LIVE TODAY FOR IT MAY SERIOUSLY COUNT ON TOMORROW. PELE MR PRESIDENT
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by dabrake(m): 8:45am On Mar 28, 2012
freecocoa: shocked shocked shocked,so this one can still think like a human being?hmm thank you jesus,there's still hope for the hopeless after all.cheesy

@Topic.chei money good sha.
you dey mad. 190 no be like hopeless hopelessness idowuogbo
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by deathmen12: 8:46am On Mar 28, 2012
i thank GOD for his life, is long there is life there is hope.
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by kokoA(m): 8:55am On Mar 28, 2012
This is the beauty of living in a free society. Anybody can aspire to get to any level irrespective of social status, gender, color, tribe or religion. Inasmuch as I am happy for GEJ's achievements, I still feel that he has completely neglected his former constituency (The common Nigerians) with all these policies being sold to him by people who have never seen poverty in their lives (NOI, Allison-madueke,Sanusi etc). GEJ should know that him and his closed cabinent members do not share similar background so their ways of thinking can never be thesame. It is my hope that he will one day during the cause of his tenure take a good look at these pictures, maybe it will change him for our good.
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by free2ryhme: 8:56am On Mar 28, 2012
Afro_Blue:

North Korea vowed Tuesday to go ahead with a rocket launch, snubbing demands from US President Barack Obama and other world leaders who are in Seoul for a summit on combating nuclear terrorism.

The North’s plan to launch a long-range rocket next month has overshadowed the 53-nation summit, which is meant to focus on the threat of uranium and other nuclear material from falling into the hands of terrorists.

Obama has devoted much of his three-day South Korean visit to its wayward neighbour, repeatedly denouncing the rocket launch while emphasising the United States is not hostile to the North’s people.

Se as the president of Nigeria dey do bale for President of The United States. Na wah o .. Goodluck just dey disgrace Nigeria. @ Goodluck na your mate be Obama no dey do like say e sabi passs you show am say u be Niger Delta man and you know how to do scam
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by Labishy: 9:00am On Mar 28, 2012
this is just destiny.
no one knows tommorrow.
jona did`nt know he will get to the top either.
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by noleen: 9:00am On Mar 28, 2012
that is life for you Oh... dont look down on anybody
becos God knows the destiny of every man,
thats one secret with God.
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by oiseworld: 9:02am On Mar 28, 2012
Omen100:

shut up my friend, if you don't know anything just say you don't know, so that those who knows can show you the part way of knowing. which diligence are you talking about? ignorance is killing Nigerians faster than I thought. It was jonathan's wife "madam umblala" that was meant to be the deputy governor because she a powerful stakeholder of pdp and also a founding member of pdp in belyesa state, but instead she asked they to present her husband. Even till today, jonathan is not a grass-root member of pdp in that state.

soooo wat. Thats luck,good marriage and right positioning. They all count in life.
You can as well give us the story behind him being a dr.
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by Ninilowo(m): 9:03am On Mar 28, 2012
THETHERIN.Can some one pronounce the word louder? it is a yoruba word for retardeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi Visits Aregbesola, Inspects Roads (Photos) / Governor Ahmed Boarding A Commercial Flight At Ilorin Airport (pic) / Saraki Swears In Lawal Gumau And Ahmed Babba-Kaita As Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.