Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) (25310 Views)

Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan On A Refuse Dump! / APC Leaders May Kill Jonathan Before February Presidential Election –Edwin Clark / Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by iluvnaija: 1:15pm On Mar 28, 2012
He looks like BOKO HARAM! grin grin grin grin grin

This guy can't afford 100naira a day then, but now he is spending 1billion for food. Greedy bastaarrd!!!
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by oladayo042: 1:33pm On Mar 28, 2012
Hmmmnnnn!
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by ndidibabe(f): 1:35pm On Mar 28, 2012
Omen100:

shut up my friend, if you don't know anything just say you don't know, so that those who knows can show you the part way of knowing. which diligence are you talking about? ignorance is killing Nigerians faster than I thought. It was jonathan's wife "madam umblala" that was meant to be the deputy governor because she a powerful stakeholder of pdp and also a founding member of pdp in belyesa state, but instead she asked they to present her husband. Even till today, jonathan is not a grass-root member of pdp in that state.
Typical Poor Nigerian. Definitely, your upbringing was a sad one. Must you insult before you pass across your message? You've said 'Shut up, my dear friend' to two different people on this thread. Only you! Why are u so rude and agressive? Heredity? Anyway, back to the topic, if you think Jonathan's wife was the reason behind the President's success, fine. I hope you can also tell me why She thinks her husband is capable of being the Deputy Governor. BTW, a sitting president is not a grass root member of his party in his own state? I tire for you o!
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by muyoto: 1:42pm On Mar 28, 2012
handsome man cool
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by onome25(m): 2:15pm On Mar 28, 2012
stepo707:

Besides Goodluck is richer than Obama by far.
my brother forget all this haters & bad belle ; na HUNGER go finish them.
i never see country wen full with envy people b4 like nigeria; bt come to think of it, what will ONE gain by discussing OTHERs people PRIVACY hmmmm too bad
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by onome25(m): 2:17pm On Mar 28, 2012
brosmart: From Grass to Grace....... smileyFrom Grass to Grace.......
gbam!!!
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by onome25(m): 2:22pm On Mar 28, 2012
Limaoscar: I haven't seen a people so possessed with Abusing/Insulting their President as this generation of Nigerians...It's sad that some people have sworn blood to live their lives under a curse. We're supposed to pray for our Leaders and not deride,be-little, swear, abuse, insult, demean and minimise their office like some of you do here. You're clearly under a curse and perharps dying slowly too.Smh.

u are my hero @ nairaland keep sharing ur love to those that hate & love u, for u shall live long my brother tnx.
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by onome25(m): 2:24pm On Mar 28, 2012
Businesstools: God who did it for Jona,will surely do the same for me.
Amen o[ even me my bros ]
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by Dede1(m): 2:53pm On Mar 28, 2012
@POST

Hunger really dealt with Bros, GEJ, in that picture.
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by treasuremi1(m): 3:53pm On Mar 28, 2012
what i wil say is that our country is in big mess if both d poor n rich will loot our funds if voted into power
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by Sylverbox(m): 4:54pm On Mar 28, 2012
Marlboro1: He looks Boko
hahahaahahahah! I swear he really luks like he had no shoes! Am hapi 4 him cos no1 would hav tot dis hungry looking guy wearing an oversized shirt(am sure he was dashed)will rule d nation!!! Kudos 4 dis pic pls we need more, its gud laughter 4 me!
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by sinachiman: 6:03pm On Mar 28, 2012
God is great indeed that is how one of us will emerge as next president sooner
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by dayokanu(m): 6:32pm On Mar 28, 2012
Beaf:

Stop telling people to shut up, especially when they are correct.

Alams saw Jonathans diligence and selflessness as a director and sent missions to invite him. GEJ was totally unimpressed with the rough style of Nigerian politics where anything goes and he bluntly refused. Alams had to send 3 missions to plead with him before he succumbed; today he is the President and is changing the rough style of politics to something more civilised. Thank God.

Egbon mi razist, So if Lawrence Anini sends emmisary to you, its something to be proud of?

A convicted criminal like Alams saw the criminal tendencies in Reetardeen that was why he chose to go with him
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by lastpage: 6:44pm On Mar 28, 2012
I find it hard to believe that this man has a poor background!
Just look at what he has on him!

My Brother and l had one of this when we were like 13-14 yrs.
Its a CALLIKO JEANS top with matching Trousers, sky-blue in color!
We look so cool in it and rock party well-well with am at times! grin

Just look at Jona in it, is he not handsome?

That aint a poor man's attire for his boy! especially if he is from the Creeks!!

Lastpage

Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by Nabilah: 8:07pm On Mar 28, 2012
hamsky:
@nabilah: I don't see anything wrong if he spends 1billion naira per year on food after all its for his entire household including his guests and other workers so i kinda think its fair considering how generous Nigerians are with food.
well, that's your opinion. I know can't eat gold, daimons and other precious stones. 1 BILLION NAIRA! HABA!
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by brown3: 9:30pm On Mar 28, 2012
[quote author=190]If they told those two hungry people standing close to Jona

say - this guy go be president in so so years future time

they would either slap you or laff their belle out

ive come 2 realize that in this life, never look down on sumone

no matter how small - cos u might sleep a papuer and wake up a millionaire

I wonder where those 2 hungerols are today

maybe somewhere in maitaima abuja cheesy
[/quot

one of them might be dickson the present Governor of Bayesa state.
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by 190: 10:29am On Mar 29, 2012
whyz every one praising me,

dont y'all know im smart
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by hamsky: 12:42pm On Mar 29, 2012
Nabilah: well, that's your opinion. I know can't eat gold, daimons and other precious stones. 1 BILLION NAIRA! HABA!
Tau lets do the maths: Lets divide 1billion by 365 days = 2.7million on food per day. Lets say he gets 150 guests per day which is very plausible considering the fact the he's the president + his 300 member household including workers, security men e.t.c which sums up to 450 people at least. Then divide 2.7million by 450people = N6088 per head on food daily which by presidential standard is quite fair. Hope this makes some sense cos I was surprised at first until i did the maths. I think most people find this ridiculous cos the media who found this out didn't care to justify how people many get catered for with the money. Mind you I'm not the presidents son or anything like that I just happen to understand how it works.
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by Demdem(m): 12:55pm On Mar 29, 2012
who will see this kind of face in the north now and wont label such Boko Haram?

Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by sexyverah(f): 1:42pm On Mar 29, 2012
nigerians hav given him cloth nd shoes nd he has given us subsidy isnt that a fair deal? rubbish
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by simplebussy: 3:47pm On Mar 29, 2012
the guy gat to grow. as for the others, sure they are in the village telling stories of ow them and jonah used to play village football then.lol.
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by Cholls(m): 10:25pm On Apr 09, 2022
Beaf:
He still looks the same. I wonder where the others in the pic are?
My brother. They're in the trenches lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FFK's Wife, Precious And Son In New Pictures / Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa / Amaechi Visits Aregbesola, Inspects Roads (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.