Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) (25309 Views)

Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan On A Refuse Dump! / APC Leaders May Kill Jonathan Before February Presidential Election –Edwin Clark / Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by oba009(m): 9:07am On Mar 28, 2012
Ninilowo: THETHERIN.Can some one pronounce the word louder? it is a yoruba word for retardeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen. grin

DIDIRIN lol
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by cynthiafred67(f): 9:13am On Mar 28, 2012
190: If they told those two hungry people standing close to Jona

say - this guy go be president in so so years future time

they would either slap you or laff their belle out

ive come 2 realize that in this life, never look down on sumone

no matter how small - cos u might sleep a papuer and wake up a millionaire

I wonder where those 2 hungerols are today

maybe somewhere in maitaima abuja cheesy
shocked cheesy For the first time ever mr 190 making sense wow interesting. . .

@topic
Lol op where did u get this picture.
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by atuboweke(m): 9:16am On Mar 28, 2012
WHATS THE BIG DEAL!! I BET ALL OF YOU TO UPLOAD YOUR PICTURES WHEN U WERE YOUNG. OBVIOUSLY U ALL WILL LOOK HUNGRY. I'V SEEN OBAMA'S PICTURES WHEN HE WAS YOUNG (even the yoruba devil TINUbu). HE LOOKS DEAD HUNGRY. rubbish nairaland.
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by oiseworld: 9:18am On Mar 28, 2012
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by stepo707: 9:22am On Mar 28, 2012
free2ryhme:

Se as the president of Nigeria dey do bale for President of The United States. Na wah o .. Goodluck just dey disgrace Nigeria. @ Goodluck na your mate be Obama no dey do like say e sabi passs you show am say u be Niger Delta man and you know how to do scam

Besides Goodluck is richer than Obama by far.
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by nomshu(m): 9:30am On Mar 28, 2012
hi guz, i can see some crazy, funky and flabagasting comments some of the GS are making. check out yourself and see the time you were born, is it the same thing now? of course the guy na president hw do you want him to look like? if one of you get 1.m now or lets say 100k he will be decleared wanted! you could be the next naija president!! please say amen to that. love ya all

1 Like

Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by scriptwizz: 9:34am On Mar 28, 2012
190: If they told those two hungry people standing close to Jona

say - this guy go be president in so so years future time

they would either slap you or laff their belle out

ive come 2 realize that in this life, never look down on sumone

no matter how small - cos u might sleep a papuer and wake up a millionaire

I wonder where those 2 hungerols are today

maybe somewhere in maitaima abuja cheesy

Wise advice indeed.
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by DeCleff(m): 9:37am On Mar 28, 2012
True transformation, no wonder he wants to transform Naija becos he was transformed from nobody to somebody. Please try and transform boko beasts from terrorists to prisoners.
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 28, 2012
Is it my eyes or Is that not Alamesiagha standing beside him.
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by brosmart(m): 9:52am On Mar 28, 2012
From Grass to Grace....... smileyFrom Grass to Grace.......
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by niyivasaz(m): 9:56am On Mar 28, 2012
RICHIE BOI: grin grin grin grin grin

First pix: looks more like arrested Boko boy!
undecided
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by free2ryhme: 9:58am On Mar 28, 2012
stepo707:

Besides Goodluck is richer than Obama by far.

Combine both the corrupt and uncorrupt monies acquire by GEJ. He can nvr be richer than Obama. Obama has a nobel peace price to his name and Author of best selling books. u think say na by corrupt means one dey take become rich. Babe try do ya research wel ok
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by GarbaAudu: 10:34am On Mar 28, 2012
Allah gives fame & power to whom He wishes. Chei, oni luck o!

1 Like

Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by Slizbeat(m): 10:34am On Mar 28, 2012
up GEJ, walai pple of den r funny lookin. U nid 2 c my frn'z mum nd dad pic of 40yrz bk. U go laf die
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 28, 2012
Beaf: He still looks the same. I wonder where the others in the pic are?

They too are making money at Aso Rock of course.
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by johnie: 11:02am On Mar 28, 2012
free2ryhme:

Se as the president of Nigeria dey do bale for President of The United States. Na wah o .. Goodluck just dey disgrace Nigeria. @ Goodluck na your mate be Obama no dey do like say e sabi passs you show am say u be Niger Delta man and you know how to do scam

What do you make of this?

Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by terimama: 11:05am On Mar 28, 2012
Have u ever seen a militany be4? He looks nothing like what u see in GEJ
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by johnie: 11:07am On Mar 28, 2012
free2ryhme:

or this?

and by the way, that was your super hero (Obama) dobaleing (or Rankadedeing) in that picture to the Saudi royal

Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by terimama: 11:08am On Mar 28, 2012
terimama: Have u ever seen a militany be4? He looks nothing like what u see in GEJ
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by johnie: 11:11am On Mar 28, 2012
free2ryhme:

or

yet this?

Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by Uwa2000(m): 11:15am On Mar 28, 2012
D lawy made it 4 him, dat is d differnce betw Orange n Apples tongue[color=#000099][/color]
[/quote]
nijanigga: The guy was really hungry! no wonder he needs 3 million naira/day to eat.
[quote author=nijanigga]The guy was really hungry! no wonder he needs 3 million naira/day to eat.
nijanigga: The guy was really hungry! no wonder he needs 3 million naira/day to eat.
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by jspac(m): 11:23am On Mar 28, 2012
free2ryhme:

you are just another illiterate niger. cheesy
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by Uwa2000(m): 11:28am On Mar 28, 2012
Ur Baba 4 Nig u cal a boko harm supt n u said corét sam on two
Coefficient:

All correct sir! cheesy grin
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by LeJeun3: 11:29am On Mar 28, 2012
Why does he still look very slow? He really was never sharp sha!
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 28, 2012
NaWaoO Dis Our Presido Looks like One Far from been Civilized Ever {No Offense Intended} cool cool cool
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by bakila: 12:00pm On Mar 28, 2012
Afro_Blue:

North Korea vowed Tuesday to go ahead with a rocket launch, snubbing demands from US President Barack Obama and other world leaders who are in Seoul for a summit on combating nuclear terrorism.

The North’s plan to launch a long-range rocket next month has overshadowed the 53-nation summit, which is meant to focus on the threat of uranium and other nuclear material from falling into the hands of terrorists.

Obama has devoted much of his three-day South Korean visit to its wayward neighbour, repeatedly denouncing the rocket launch while emphasising the United States is not hostile to the North’s people.

What if Obama is the son of a drunkard who himself is a son of a house boy. He did not lie about shoes.
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by bakila: 12:15pm On Mar 28, 2012
Lucky Igbinedion Governor, GoodLuck Ebele President. Anytime you see lucky snapping photo just try enter him name go make you picture history. You can even make a copyright of your must absurd picture togather. Imagine if GEJ not wearing shoes in the pics.
Tenoverten levels don change.....
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by Limaoscar: 12:23pm On Mar 28, 2012
I haven't seen a people so possessed with Abusing/Insulting their President as this generation of Nigerians...It's sad that some people have sworn blood to live their lives under a curse. We're supposed to pray for our Leaders and not deride,be-little, swear, abuse, insult, demean and minimise their office like some of you do here. You're clearly under a curse and perharps dying slowly too.Smh.
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by Omen100(m): 12:42pm On Mar 28, 2012
Limaoscar: I haven't seen a people so possessed with Abusing/Insulting their President as this generation of Nigerians...It's sad that some people have sworn blood to live their lives under a curse. We're supposed to pray for our Leaders and not deride,be-little, swear, abuse, insult, demean and minimise their office like some of you do here. You're clearly under a curse and perharps dying slowly too.Smh.

shut up dereeee my friend, is there any man born of a woman that is not under a curse? perhaps, i was made to believe that our destiny is in our various hands and mouth, not what any man born of a woman has to say. Jesus is Lord, i hope you can still remember that, you are one of the numerous apologist that are parading up & down trying to sell unsellable product to us. angry angry angry angry
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by bandely(m): 12:46pm On Mar 28, 2012
All these pictures being posted sef. Abeg I need to see the legs to know if he had shoes on wink
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by Businesstools(m): 1:13pm On Mar 28, 2012
God who did it for Jona,will surely do the same for me.
Re: A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) by Beaf: 1:15pm On Mar 28, 2012
Omen100:

shut up my friend, if you don't know anything just say you don't know, so that those who knows can show you the part way of knowing. which diligence are you talking about? ignorance is killing Nigerians faster than I thought. It was jonathan's wife "madam umblala" that was meant to be the deputy governor because she a powerful stakeholder of pdp and also a founding member of pdp in belyesa state, but instead she asked they to present her husband. Even till today, jonathan is not a grass-root member of pdp in that state.

Stop telling people to shut up, especially when they are correct.

Alams saw Jonathans diligence and selflessness as a director and sent missions to invite him. GEJ was totally unimpressed with the rough style of Nigerian politics where anything goes and he bluntly refused. Alams had to send 3 missions to plead with him before he succumbed; today he is the President and is changing the rough style of politics to something more civilised. Thank God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tony Nwuye, Others At Oracle's Wedding (Photos) / Atiku In Calabar: PDP Support Groups Protest None Payment Of Money Promised / Civil Societies’ Protest Against Hardship In Benin City (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.