Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,548 members, 7,840,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

His Girl Friend Insults His Mother. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Girl Friend Insults His Mother. (781 Views)

After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material / See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) / Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

His Girl Friend Insults His Mother. by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 28, 2012
Hi nairalander, was with a friend and his gf yest, and right there, he had little undastanding with his gf, it den resulted to the gf talkin directly abt my friends mother. Imediatly she talked about my friends mother, he got fled up and wantd to beat her up. That was when i had to stop him. We left her place with him stil annoyed. He complain all nit abt d̶̲̥̅̊ gf. Pls NLanders, he is thinking of quiting the relationship. Pls i need comments and advice for him.
Re: His Girl Friend Insults His Mother. by VALIDATOR: 7:52am On Mar 28, 2012
Still thinking of quitting?He should have quit already by now. I am not saying the girl is wrong.What I am saying is that he has to choose NOW between the two as they are not compatible and he can't have them both.He has to choose his mother.
By the way he shouldn't have ever flared up. He should have just been happy he is detecting this early enough before marriage when it may be almost too late.

1 Like

Re: His Girl Friend Insults His Mother. by luckgames(m): 3:47pm On Mar 28, 2012
hansobuks: Hi nairalander, was with a friend and his gf yest, and right there, he had little undastanding with his gf, it den resulted to the gf talkin directly abt my friends mother. Imediatly she talked about my friends mother, he got fled up and wantd to beat her up. That was when i had to stop him. We left her place with him stil annoyed. He complain all nit abt d̶̲̥̅̊ gf. Pls NLanders, he is thinking of quiting the relationship. Pls i need comments and advice for him.
No respect for is boy friend woman
He better quite the relationship,
He is not marry to her now she is already insulting the dude's mom
What will happen after marriage

(1) (Reply)

After Relationship Break Up, Life Goes ON!!! / Pls Help / The Word 'LOVE'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.