Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush (13595 Views)

Senator George Theuri Posts Half-Unclad Picture Of Him And His Wife On Facebook / Amnesty Intl Urges African Countries To Arrest George Bush When He Visits Africa / Should George Bush Also Face Trial? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by RichyBlacK(m): 2:23am On Nov 09, 2007
I-man:

You are actually too kind.The estimated population of the Arab world is 325 million compared to Israel's 7 million.There are 13 million Jews in a world of 6.5bn,25% of Nobel Laurettes in the sciences are of Jewish origin,compare to that of the rather non-existent Arab laurettes,where is the technological advancement?Israelis have more patents than the entire Arab world(probably,even the Muslim world) I also heard that there are more patents originating from Africa than the entire Arab world annually.Again,my analogy to ants is pertinent.Its not breeding like rodents that is important,its the quality of human capital.

A lost soul who thinks he is a Jew. undecided

Recognize that you're still a black African no matter what you think in that empty skull of yours.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by RichyBlacK(m): 2:25am On Nov 09, 2007
davidylan:

Palestine had always existed as a geographic region ENCOMPASSING the states of Isreal AND Jordan plus the Gaza strip. There was NOTHING like a separate palestinian nation for the arabs prior to 1988 when Arafat started trying to use that as a tool to achieve what arab military might failed to achieve in 1967.

The "world" is only working towards a 2-state solution (exactly the same solution the very arabs now crying like babies rejected in 1948) simply because they see that as the only way to get the recalcitrant arabs off their hands. Only "palestinian arabs" have remained designated "refugees" for more than 40yrs!! Even the refugees created as a result of world war 2 have since moved on with their lives.

My question to you:

Can a non-state issue a passport that is internationally recognized?

Palestine is yet to achieve statehood status! I can't believe this is news to you!!
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Nobody: 2:26am On Nov 09, 2007
I-man:

Its not breeding like rodents that is important,its the quality of human capital.

This is an insult to all scientific rodents worldwide. I'm sure they contribute more to science than all arab nations worldwide. So much for RichyBlacks theories.  grin

RichyBlacK:

A passport is internationally recognized. Palestine has not achieved statehood yet (that's what the whole struggle is for) and so whatever is issued in the name of Palestinian passport must be seen as bravado on the part of the issuing authorities.

You are just struggling to hold your head above the waters of delusion. Palestine as we know it now has never existed. The struggle is NOT and has NEVER been about palestinian statehood but about destroying Isreal altogether. You can keep bellyaching and poring over wikipedia till Jesus comes.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Iman3(m): 2:28am On Nov 09, 2007
RichyBlacK:

A lost soul who thinks he is a Jew. undecided

Recognize that you're still a black African no matter what you think in that empty skull of yours.

You are  a degenerate,rancid,Jew-hating dhimwit.Keep moonlighting as a Muslim/Arab wannabe.With your decrepit intellect,your rabid Jew-hating won't get you anywhere. . . . except in between the legs of Somalian asylum seekers  grin  tongue
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Nobody: 2:28am On Nov 09, 2007
RichyBlacK:

My question to you:

Can a non-state issue a passport that is internationally recognized?

Palestine is yet to achieve statehood status! I can't believe this is news to you!!

Here is my question to you: Can a non-state cry about being occupied by another internationally recognized state?
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by RichyBlacK(m): 2:31am On Nov 09, 2007
davidylan:

This is an insult to all scientific rodents worldwide. I'm sure they contribute more to science than all arab nations worldwide. So much for RichyBlacks theories. grin

You are just struggling to hold your head above the waters of delusion. Palestine as we know it now has never existed. The struggle is NOT and has NEVER been about palestinian statehood but about destroying Isreal altogether. You can keep bellyaching and poring over wikipedia till Jesus comes.

Well, I see that you're being resistant to learn from me. grin Stubborn pupil.

The two-state solution, championed (hypocritically) by your hero Bush, has the goal of moving Palestine to the status of a nation-state. Your crude historical jingoism only shows your denial of the realities of today.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Iman3(m): 2:31am On Nov 09, 2007
davidylan:

Here is my question to you: Can a non-state cry about being occupied by another internationally recognized state?

The man is clutching at straws.Its symptomatic of the intellectually challenged to hold two conflicting ideas at the same time.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by RichyBlacK(m): 2:33am On Nov 09, 2007
davidylan:

Typical Zionist! Can't answer a simple question.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by RichyBlacK(m): 2:34am On Nov 09, 2007
I-man:

The man is clutching at straws.Its symptomatic of the intellectually challenged to hold two conflicting ideas at the same time.

Odeku, only the intellectually mature can do that. Wise up!
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Nobody: 2:35am On Nov 09, 2007
RichyBlacK:

Typical Zionist! Can't answer a simple question.

typical muslim! Forever answering a question with another clueless "question".

RichyBlacK:

Well, I see that you're being resistant to learn from me. grin Stubborn pupil.

The two-state solution, championed (hypocritically) by your hero Bush, has the goal of moving Palestine to the status of a nation-state. Your crude historical jingoism only shows your denial of the realities of today.

What am i to learn from you? That the PNA does not issue palestinian passports? Or that a non-state that cannot issue passports can still claim to be occupied by another state?
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by RichyBlacK(m): 2:35am On Nov 09, 2007

"I've been in politics long enough to know that polls just go poof at times."
--George W. Bush, Tipp City, Ohio, April 19, 2007
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by RichyBlacK(m): 2:37am On Nov 09, 2007
Chei! See the man Zionsits like davidylan and I-man they worship:

"Suiciders are willing to kill innocent life in order to send the projection that this is an impossible mission." --George W. Busy, Washington, D.C., April 3, 2007
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Tornadoz(m): 2:38am On Nov 09, 2007
@Richyblack
What you may not know is davidylans ability to eschew himself of obvious facts. The man has carved a niche as an honorary Jew here. Nothing, repeat nothing you say or do or prove would make him remotely acquiesce to his ignorance. Goodnight am off to bed.

PS
Please leave me some Bush quotes for when I log on tomorrow and leave the tag team of Davidylan/I-man to encapsulate the worst of Nigerians abroad.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Iman3(m): 2:38am On Nov 09, 2007
RichyBlacK:

Odeku, only the intellectually mature can do that. Wise up!

You are utterly hopeless.Only the moronic believe in 2 conflicting ideas at the same time and are proud of their dissonance.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by RichyBlacK(m): 2:40am On Nov 09, 2007
May God help Bush and his followers:

"The best way to defeat the totalitarian of hate is with an ideology of hope -- an ideology of hate -- excuse me --with an ideology of hope." --George W. Bush, Fort Benning, Ga., Jan. 11, 2007
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Nobody: 2:41am On Nov 09, 2007
Tornadoz:

@Richyblack
What you may not know is davidylans ability to eschew himself of obvious facts. The man has carved a niche as an honorary Jew here. Nothing, repeat nothing you say or do or prove would make him remotely acquiesce to his ignorance. Goodnight am off to bed.

PS
Please leave me some Bush quotes for when I log on tomorrow and leave the tag team of Davidylan/I-man to encapsulate the worst of Nigerians abroad.

NEPA has finally sent this village mumu to sleep. He doesnt even pretend to have anything of intellectual value upstairs.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by RichyBlacK(m): 2:45am On Nov 09, 2007
Tornadoz:

@Richyblack

PS

Goodnight my brother. I'll leave some Bushisms for you to enjoy tomorrow.

Those two - I-man and davidylan hate being Nigerians. I'm sure they're kicking and asking God:

Baba God, why you make so dem born me for Nigeria now? I for like be oyibo man o. God why now?

Lost boyz, they'll do all that rubbish, white woman go put dem for jail. Their eye go con open.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by RichyBlacK(m): 2:47am On Nov 09, 2007
"If it were to rain a lot, there is concern from the Army Corps of Engineers that the levees might break. And so, therefore, we're cautious about encouraging people to return at this moment of history." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Sept. 19, 2005
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by RichyBlacK(m): 2:53am On Nov 09, 2007
I-man:

You are utterly hopeless.Only the moronic believe in 2 conflicting ideas at the same time and are proud of their dissonance.

You sure you know the meaning of conflicting?

I've said it that you don't have basic education. Probably washing dishes in some run-down hotel, on some alleyway, in some despicable neighborhood in the UK.

You've never heard of paradoxes, I'm sure.

Free education alarm!!! Afam, sorry o. I need to help my fellow Nigerians who went to night school at Okokomaiko grin

A paradox is an apparently true statement or group of statements that leads to a contradiction or a situation which defies intuition. Typically, either the statements in question do not really imply the contradiction, the puzzling result is not really a contradiction, or the premises themselves are not all really true or cannot all be true together. The word paradox is often used interchangeably with contradiction. - Wikipedia
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by RichyBlacK(m): 2:57am On Nov 09, 2007
"John Thune has got a common-sense vision for good forest policy. I look forward to working with him in the United Nations Senate to preserve these national heritages." —George W. Bush, Aberdeen, S.D., Oct. 31, 2002
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by RichyBlacK(m): 2:58am On Nov 09, 2007
"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again." —George W. Bush, Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by RichyBlacK(m): 2:59am On Nov 09, 2007
Bushisms can really be therapeutic - just laugh and laugh:

"The problem with the French is that they don't have a word for entrepreneur." —George W. Bush, discussing the decline of the French economy with British Prime Minister Tony Blair
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by RichyBlacK(m): 3:00am On Nov 09, 2007
"The public education system in America is one of the most important foundations of our democracy. After all, it is where children from all over America learn to be responsible citizens, and learn to have the skills necessary to take advantage of our fantastic opportunistic society." —George W. Bush, May 1, 2002
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Iman3(m): 3:01am On Nov 09, 2007
RichyBlacK:

You sure you know the meaning of conflicting?

I've said it that you don't have basic education. Probably washing dishes in some run-down hotel, on some alleyway, in some despicable neighborhood in the UK.

You've never heard of paradoxes, I'm sure.

Free education alarm!!! Afam, sorry o. I need to help my fellow Nigerians who went to night school at Okokomaiko  grin

A paradox is an apparently true statement or group of statements that leads to a contradiction or a situation which defies intuition. Typically, either the statements in question do not really imply the contradiction, the puzzling result is not really a contradiction, or the premises themselves are not all really true or cannot all be true together. The word paradox is often used interchangeably with contradiction. - Wikipedia

With your benighted status,you will never win a Nobel. . . . but if there is a Nobel for Rabid Idiocy,you are a shoo-in.I don't think I have had the misfortune of coming across a more clueless buffoon on Nairaland than RichyBlack .I say that in all sincerity.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by almondjoy(f): 5:18am On Nov 09, 2007
And the plot thickens,
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by chidichris(m): 8:03am On Nov 09, 2007
i really cannot fix something here. someone here praying that God help Bush-wonders.
pls is this help needed here on earth or are u talking about heavenly race?
ricky, if there is anyone who needs help, i think is u. from your birth to upbringing, down to family background still move to personality or achievements, where do u think u match the man - bush? in case u don't know, he has achieved things that many heros of the world did not achieve or could not/can not achieve.
as we are talking now, he is the most powerful living being or what do u think.
it is sometimes embarrassing on how among other things of life, a trader in onicha main market or oshodi will come here to teach english to people who manufacture and design english.
afam, of all people may be a secondary school leaver or possibly a nigerian graduate who is not even recognized in cotonou or ghana talkless of the western world just foolishly come here to lecture an american on a language he can change and twist at will. people who many are dying to speak like.
no wonder chuba okadigbo died of over sabi because he felt reading political science and speaking big vocabs were all it takes to be a learned man( anambra/enugu factor).
he did not find fault in the speeches of the yoruba man who left office last may, u just went straight to america to find fault in the cow boy's english.
anyways, it is like that, they design english to suit their objective so i suggest u concentrate more on Ibo language which i know u can do better in.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by mrpataki(m): 8:56am On Nov 09, 2007
Why expend energy on a secondary school dropout. This Afam of a person now claims he is a chemical engineer, but does not know that bioethanol and ethanol are the same thing.

Shameless being. No more awoof lecture for him.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Afam(m): 9:44am On Nov 09, 2007
mrpataki:

Why expend energy on a secondary school dropout. This Afam of a person now claims he is a chemical engineer, but does not know that bioethanol and ethanol are the same thing.

Shameless being. No more awoof lecture for him.

Considering the fact that you benefit more than every other person here (well, apart from chidichris) I will not bother explaining to you what the difference is. Common sense would have told you that there won't be any need to have bioethanol if it is exactly the same thing as ethanol.

Take a cue from what debosky stated and see if you can help yourself.

Back to Bush bashing unless you still have some plates to wash in your place of work, just be careful they don't fire you.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Uche2nna(m): 12:54pm On Nov 09, 2007
Vintage nairaland.

Maybe Watson was right undecided

It always boils down to insults. Market women insults , if I may add. sad

Have fun, guys!!!! cheesy
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Uche2nna(m): 1:00pm On Nov 09, 2007
RichyBlacK:

"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again." —George W. Bush, Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002

Abeg, this one really got me cracking grin grin grin grin grin

Na wa for this Bush oooooo!!!!
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by mrpataki(m): 1:36pm On Nov 09, 2007
Afam:

Considering the fact that you benefit more than every other person here (well, apart from chidichris) I will not bother explaining to you what the difference is. Common sense would have told you that there won't be any need to have bioethanol if it is exactly the same thing as ethanol.

Take a cue from what debosky stated and see if you can help yourself.

Back to Bush bashing unless you still have some plates to wash in your place of work, just be careful they don't fire you.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Did you fail to notice all rejoinders to our debate some pages back were actually correcting your stupidity and ignorance undecided

Now go and read your books and make up for the years wasted in Alaba market. cheesy
Yeye chemical engineer. cheesy cheesy
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Afam(m): 1:53pm On Nov 09, 2007
If you carry pig from Naija go Netherlands it will still remain a pig.

The statement above summaries the life of mrpataki in Netherlands.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Libyans Under Gaddafi Live A Better Life Than Americans / Canned Fresh Air For Sale In China By Multimillionaire / Fiona Onasanya To Stand Trial For Lying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.