Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,156 members, 7,849,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:06 AM

Women Who Face Domestic Abuse - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Who Face Domestic Abuse (3126 Views)

21 Tell Tale Signs Of Emotional Abuse in marriage / First Experience At Domestic Abuse in yankee / How Do Career Women Cope With Domestic Chores? - Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Who Face Domestic Abuse by Johndoe100(m): 4:45pm On Apr 03, 2012
maclatunji: ^Which cabal? Those pictures are disturbing. If she is so bitchy cut are loose by all means but don't kill or maim her. There has to be a better way.

Why not?
Re: Women Who Face Domestic Abuse by ronkebp(f): 4:49pm On Apr 03, 2012
maclatunji: ^Which cabal? Those pictures are disturbing. If she is so bitchy cut are loose by all means but don't kill or maim her. There has to be a better way.

Johndoe, neyostical n the mighty Harakiri?
Re: Women Who Face Domestic Abuse by maclatunji: 5:01pm On Apr 03, 2012
Johndoe100:

Why not?

See forming, if I check well now one lady has you under her thumb. Mean guys don't talk much!
Re: Women Who Face Domestic Abuse by Johndoe100(m): 5:12pm On Apr 03, 2012
maclatunji:

See forming, if I check well now one lady has you under her thumb. Mean guys don't talk much!

I really don' understand what you just said, I assume it is some form of youthful slang. You mean the guys you watch in the movies. When you grow up you will find that stereo types are what children use to console themselves when they lack the confidense to be themselves. I keep hearing these "words of wisdom" from kids.
Re: Women Who Face Domestic Abuse by taryour(f): 5:21pm On Apr 03, 2012
ronkebp:

Johndoe, neyostical n the mighty Harakiri?

indeed. Lol
Re: Women Who Face Domestic Abuse by maclatunji: 5:37pm On Apr 03, 2012
Johndoe100:

I really don' understand what you just said, I assume it is some form of youthful slang. You mean the guys you watch in the movies. When you grow up you will find that stereo types are what children use to console themselves when they lack the confidense to be themselves. I keep hearing these "words of wisdom" from kids.

I mean that you have never killed a woman and in all probability will never do such. Those who have, do not make it an issue for public consumption. In other words, you are e-bragging and not only that I actually believe men like you end up being the puppets of some extremely manipulative woman.
Re: Women Who Face Domestic Abuse by taryour(f): 6:09pm On Apr 03, 2012
maclatunji:

I mean that you have never killed a woman and in all probability will never do such. Those who have, do not make it an issue for public consumption. In other words, you are e-bragging and not only that I actually believe men like you end up being the puppets of some extremely manipulative woman.

lol
Re: Women Who Face Domestic Abuse by Johndoe100(m): 6:41pm On Apr 03, 2012
Johndoe100:

Why not?

@maclatunji
This was the question I asked, instead of giving an answer you have started to pontificate on my life - "guys like you have not killed", please where in those 2 words do I admit to killing anyone?. You need cheap popularity so you can go sniffing after the women here, fine just stay away from me.
Re: Women Who Face Domestic Abuse by maclatunji: 7:58pm On Apr 03, 2012
Johndoe100:

@maclatunji
This was the question I asked, instead of giving an answer you have started to pontificate on my life - "guys like you have not killed", please where in those 2 words do I admit to killing anyone?. You need cheap popularity so you can go sniffing after the women here, fine just stay away from me.

Ok, don't mind me. Your asking me that question portrayed you as arrogant to me and I quickly went forward to the future to cut you short.

To answer the question why? It is totally unacceptable to attack another individual except in self-defense or as a law enforcement officer or at the theatre of war.
Re: Women Who Face Domestic Abuse by moHot(f): 9:57pm On Apr 03, 2012
Johndoe100: I have been on this forum and this board long enough to know that the truth is a minor matter easily brushed aside. In any issue, case or matter there is always two sides. Women got beat, yes. Maybe they deserved it. It always amazes me when people react to these images without THE WHOLE STORY.
Some propagandists will tell you that there is never a justification to beat a biatch, but I ask you this- provocation is an ABSOLUTE defense to the charge of murder in Nigeria. There is never a reason to beat a biatch but there are circumstances which the law recognizes that I can kill her?

WHAT JARGONS ARE YOU SAYING?
Re: Women Who Face Domestic Abuse by moHot(f): 10:00pm On Apr 03, 2012
maclatunji:

LMAO
Re: Women Who Face Domestic Abuse by Nobody: 1:26am On Sep 16, 2012
Johndoe100: I have been on this forum and this board long enough to know that the truth is a minor matter easily brushed aside. In any issue, case or matter there is always two sides. Women got beat, yes. Maybe they deserved it. It always amazes me when people react to these images without THE WHOLE STORY.
Some propagandists will tell you that there is never a justification to beat a biatch, but I ask you this- provocation is an ABSOLUTE defense to the charge of murder in Nigeria. There is never a reason to beat a biatch but there are circumstances which the law recognizes that I can kill her?

smh, this guy is STILL a clown two years later. *rolls eyes*

@topic, this is depressing. undecided
Re: Women Who Face Domestic Abuse by prixxy(f): 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2012
To Johndoe100, harakiri, neyostica and other men who are openly commending this sort of sick animal behavior, as maclatunji has said am sure you guys are extremely weak men who are easily manipulated by women. You guys come to a faceless forume to claim macho men who beat up ladies with the aim of killing them because you have been provoked by them, while in the real world you guys don't even have the balls to even approach a lady for friendship.You have come here to vent out your frustration since you have not laid a woman for a couple of years now.
SMH weaklings *rolls eyes*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exclusive Breast Feeding / Check Out Best Of Akwa Ibom Bright And Groom / Should Husband Regularly Write On His Wife's Facebook Wall And Vice Versa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.