Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,040 members, 7,821,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Talking About Hollywood Moviestars Of Nigerian Origin - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Talking About Hollywood Moviestars Of Nigerian Origin (44920 Views)

Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood / Hollywood directors: Rate or hate? What's your Take? / Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Talking About Hollywood Moviestars Of Nigerian Origin by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 23, 2012
Tony Spike, God bless u real good, u really did a great job. Nigerians are very gifted. Chiwetel Ejiofor's role in salt kept me wondering if d guy is truly a Nigerian. D dude is damm too gud! once again well done bro, much luv!

1 Like

Re: Talking About Hollywood Moviestars Of Nigerian Origin by Orikinla(m): 9:00am On Oct 24, 2012
Great compilation.
There are others not noted here in Hollywood.
Like Eunice Olumide in Brad Pitt’s movie World War Z.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaM8xeByKbY

1 Like

Re: Talking About Hollywood Moviestars Of Nigerian Origin by Goldieluks: 9:19am On Oct 24, 2012
afam4eva:

I watched 90210 till the season three and i didn't see her there. Which part did she play?

Didn't see this on time.

Yeah, she was one Series 4- Episode 4(Let the Games Begin). She fought with Naomi on the beach.
Re: Talking About Hollywood Moviestars Of Nigerian Origin by Afam4eva(m): 10:04am On Oct 24, 2012
Goldieluks:

Didn't see this on time.

Yeah, she was one Series 4- Episode 4(Let the Games Begin). She fought with Naomi on the beach.
Ohh ok
Re: Talking About Hollywood Moviestars Of Nigerian Origin by Afam4eva(m): 10:05am On Oct 24, 2012
onyejiokem: Tony Spike, God bless u real good, u really did a great job. Nigerians are very gifted. Chiwetel Ejiofor's role in salt kept me wondering if d guy is truly a Nigerian. D dude is damm too gud! once again well done bro, much luv!
Is this supposed to be an insult to Nigerians?
Re: Talking About Hollywood Moviestars Of Nigerian Origin by Orikinla(m): 12:09pm On Oct 24, 2012
afam4eva:
Is this supposed to be an insult to Nigerians?

The poster must have been really proud.

Nigerians can be really damn good in any calling when they really want to be damn good.
The environment plays a great part in human development.
The local environment in Nigeria does not help to bring out the best in us.
Re: Talking About Hollywood Moviestars Of Nigerian Origin by TonySpike: 12:43pm On Oct 24, 2012
Orikinla:

The poster must have been really proud.

Nigerians can be really damn good in any calling when they really want to be damn good.
The environment plays a great part in human development.
The local environment in Nigeria does not help to bring out the best in us.

Yeah, I'm not just proud but fascinated. Nigerians are doing well outside their natural environment, but cannot perform the same feat inside their country. It is more or less frustrating...
Re: Talking About Hollywood Moviestars Of Nigerian Origin by STTITUS(m): 1:38am On Jan 03, 2013
kudos bro. Make sense. Please check Olatunde osunsanmi out. He is making it big in Hollywood as a filmmaker and screenwriter.
http://m.imdb.com/name/nm1069989/
Re: Talking About Hollywood Moviestars Of Nigerian Origin by druid06(m): 11:37pm On Mar 25, 2013
Hugo weaving, the villian in the matrix trilogy and the guy wearing the guy fawkes mask in the movie v for vendetta is of Nigerian origin. Was born and brought up in portharcourt. Very talented actor.
Re: Talking About Hollywood Moviestars Of Nigerian Origin by piagetskinner(m): 9:01am On Jul 05, 2013
[quote author=ojeffo].
OMG! Bro u forgot that dis dude starred in the popular blockbustre Tv series "24" as d african Terrorist leader Col Iker Dubaku,he also starred(though few scenes) in "LOST" where he was a brother to d other yoruba dude who starred in LOST [/quote
Adewale agbaje akinnuoye
Re: Talking About Hollywood Moviestars Of Nigerian Origin by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 13, 2015
[size=28pt]Hope Adjoko Olubunkonla Olaide Wilson[/size]

Yoruba

Her webpage: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2590648/

Filmography
Jump to: Actress | Self
Hide Actress (13 titles)
2012 Girl Soldier (pre-production)

2012 The Philosophers (post-production)
Omosedé

2011 Solace (short) (completed)
Sole

2012 Southland (TV series)
Jamaica
– Identity (2012) … Jamaica

2010 Lie to Me (TV series)
Amber
– Delinquent (2010) … Amber (as Hope Olaidé Wilson)

2010 Faith and Dreams (short)
Faith

2009 Cold Case (TV series)
Chandra Patterson '70
– Soul (2009) … Chandra Patterson '70 (as Hope Olaide' Wilson)

2009 I Can Do Bad All by Myself by Tyler Perry
Jennifer

2009 Dark Blue (TV series)
Neighborhood Girl
– August (2009) … Neighborhood Girl

2009 Life Is Hot in Cracktown
Girl in Closet

2008 Crenshaw Nights (short)
Nikki Mosley

2007 The Unit (TV series)
Jackie
– The Outsiders (2007) … Jackie (as Hope Olaïde Wilson)

2006 Untold Stories of the ER (TV series)
Princess Njinga
– Officer Down (2006) … Princess Njinga (as Hope Wilson)

Hide Self (3 titles)
2010 41st NAACP Image Awards (TV movie)
Herself

2009 Straight from the Horses Mouth (video)
Herself

2006 Blood Diamonds (TV documentary)
Lovette Freeman (voice)
2014- The Last Ship TV Show Beatrice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yoruba Movie Industry Is Getting It Wrong / Davido: I Want Omashola To Win BBNaija. Tacha, Kim Oprah, Omashola My Friends / What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.