Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:48 AM

What Will The South-south Lose When Nigeria Collapses? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will The South-south Lose When Nigeria Collapses? (2436 Views)

Gen. Buhari War On Corruption In Nigeria Collapses UK Bank. Must Watch Video. / What Will The South-south Lose When Nigeria Collapses? / If Nigeria Collapses: What Happens To Abuja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will The South-south Lose When Nigeria Collapses? by Johndoe100(m): 4:09pm On May 12, 2012
alj harem:

Shut up tribalistic mo.ron, what makes you different from those you are calling dogs ? Eh You are Igbo yourself

I strongly pray that Nigeria start separating.

Never call me ibo. I don't want to insult all those sheep and cattle in your familly tree. I thought you and Jason123 are the same person is that why you always appear on the same threads? Anyway your state has turned to Somalia aka Mogadishu. You now want to come and make noise here.
Re: What Will The South-south Lose When Nigeria Collapses? by aljharem(m): 4:11pm On May 12, 2012
Johndoe100:

Never call me ibo. I don't want to insult all those sheep and cattle in your familly tree. I thought you and Jason123 are the same person is that why you always appear on the same threads? Anyway your state has turned to Somalia aka Mogadishu. You now want to come and make noise here.

LOL grin grin grin grin grin very funny man, You are Igbo whether by colonisation or mentality. Accept this fact and start speaking Kedu !

Being Igbo goes beyond your ethnicity, it has alot to do with the way you think !
Re: What Will The South-south Lose When Nigeria Collapses? by dayokanu(m): 4:13pm On May 12, 2012
Johndoe100: Why do you ibo dogs always do this? Any thread to do with my state and you bring your stinking selves to come and derail. You guys are just filth. Let me explain something, you (meaning the ibo) who have his attitude have been, are and will remain the dregs.

Johndoe100:

I agree wholeheartedly and the common enemy are the ibos. We should forma temprary alliance with the Odudua people just to eff the ibo up.

This thread has shown us the meaning and reason the much touted SS/SE alliance.

He who have ears let them hear.

Most SW would prefer the SS, SE and SW standing on their own independently, Most SE would die for an "Alliance" with SS and if dem no gree, They confront them in war.

I wish Nigeria would break now and those ppl would see the kind of love their neighbours have for them.

Its the kind of love a chicken owner has for his birds when Xmas comes
Re: What Will The South-south Lose When Nigeria Collapses? by dayokanu(m): 4:14pm On May 12, 2012
I laff in SS/SE alliance grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Will The South-south Lose When Nigeria Collapses? by Dede1(m): 4:22pm On May 12, 2012
alj harem:

LOL grin grin grin grin grin very funny man, You are Igbo whether by colonisation or mentality. Accept this fact and start speaking Kedu !

Being Igbo goes beyond your ethnicity, it has alot to do with the way you think !

You can call me names but never classify a drooling dog such as Johndoe100 as Igbo. Ndigbo are not and shall never be ashamed of their ethnicity.
Re: What Will The South-south Lose When Nigeria Collapses? by Onlytruth(m): 4:26pm On May 12, 2012
Johndoe100:

I agree wholeheartedly and the common enemy are the ibos. We should forma temprary alliance with the Odudua people just to eff the ibo up.

I usually don't comment on this type of threads because it is almost stoopid to do so. I am compelled by the bolded.
Thank you for saying this, because I want my Igbo brothers to understand that we must make sure that history never repeats. I pray everyday that the leaders of my people do not behave like some of the ones commenting on this thread if ever we need to fight again. I pray that my type sits there at the strategy room. cool

@My Igbo brothers.

I hope you now see why I tell you (almost constantly), that we Ndigbo should never cede any land anywhere in Nigeria.
We MUST BE PREPARED TO FIGHT in the CORE NORTH, WEST AND MIDDLE BELT. There is a way to do that which I will not discuss here. We only need to thank God for our POPULATION. It will come handy should such evil days show up; but it would be totally useless if we continue to be pacific in Nigeria.
Nobody will respect us until we show that we are ready to fight.
All the insults in Nigeria will end the day we speak loud and clear that we are ready to fight against ANYBODY to create a progressive space for ourselves and our children.

Onye nwere nti ya nuru! cool
Re: What Will The South-south Lose When Nigeria Collapses? by jason123: 4:27pm On May 12, 2012
dayokanu:

This thread has shown us the meaning and reason the much touted SS/SE alliance.

He who have ears let them hear.

Most SW would prefer the SS, SE and SW standing on their own independently, Most SE would die for an "Alliance" with SS and if dem no gree, They confront them in war.

I wish Nigeria would break now and those ppl would see the kind of love their neighbours have for them.

Its the kind of love a chicken owner has for his birds when Xmas comes

Any alliance in Nigeria is PURELY POLITICAL

Its like saying Edo will go with the SW if Nigeria splits.

Political alliances does not translate to territorial alliance
. In the case of a split and there is no Southern Nigeria, it would shock most people that the new countries will have the structure of a broken mug.

Re: What Will The South-south Lose When Nigeria Collapses? by jason123: 4:27pm On May 12, 2012
Johndoe100:

Don't mind the guy, he is simply trying to rile you up!
Re: What Will The South-south Lose When Nigeria Collapses? by jason123: 4:29pm On May 12, 2012
Onlytruth:

I usually don't comment on this type of threads because it is almost stoopid to do so. I am compelled by the bolded.
Thank you for saying this, because I want my Igbo brothers to understand that we must make sure that history never repeats. I pray everyday that the leaders of my people do not behave like some of the ones commenting on this thread if ever we need to fight again. I pray that my type sits there at the strategy room. cool

@My Igbo brothers.

I hope you now see why I tell you (almost constantly), that we Ndigbo should never cede any land anywhere in Nigeria.
We MUST BE PREPARED TO FIGHT in the CORE NORTH, WEST AND MIDDLE BELT. [/b]There is a way to do that which I will not discuss here. We only need to thank God for our POPULATION. It will come handy should such evil days show up; but it would be totally useless if we continue to be pacific in Nigeria.
All the insults in Nigeria will end the day we speak loud and clear that we are ready to fight against ANYBODY to create a progressive space for ourselves and our children.

[b]SMH!
Re: What Will The South-south Lose When Nigeria Collapses? by Onlytruth(m): 4:33pm On May 12, 2012
In 1967, we Ndigbo were about 12 million. Today, we are about 40 million. That is enough to form a 4 million man army.
We just have to envisage it, and plan along that number and I can assure you that NOBODY will dare us in Nigeria.

In an twisted way, I sort of agree with Abagworo that Ndigbo are taking insults in Nigeria because of Nigeria.
We will not take it post-disintegration. I don't believe we should remain there though if things don't improve.
Ije ekweghi ojije, o ga ekweriri onuna! cool

Let this topic continue, Ndigbo, please watch from the sidelines now, except our Igbo SS brothers (yes they are there!).
All SE Igbo should step over this thread.
Nkita na ata aru adighi agbo uja!
Nuff said. cool
Re: What Will The South-south Lose When Nigeria Collapses? by aljharem(m): 4:36pm On May 12, 2012
Onlytruth: In 1967, we Ndigbo were about 12 million. Today, we are about 40 million. That is enough to form a 4 million man army.
We just have to envisage it, and plan along that number and I can assure you that NOBODY will dare us in Nigeria.

In an twisted way, I sort of agree with Abagworo that Ndigbo are taking insults in Nigeria because of Nigeria.
We will not take it post-disintegration. I don't believe we should remain there though if things don't improve.

Let this topic continue, Ndigbo, please watch from the sidelines now, except our Igbo SS brothers (yes they are there!).
Nuff said. cool

Eze Onlytruth !!! You have spoken like a true king grin grin grin grin
Re: What Will The South-south Lose When Nigeria Collapses? by Johndoe100(m): 6:24pm On May 12, 2012
@Onlytruth

I do sympathize with you. You long for the past, where people believed in things. We all do. However the TRUTH now is that all this your talk is story. Your people, the ever hungry avaracious Ibo will sell your azz to us for a little OYEL. All your plans we will know before you.
Please don't disgrace yourselves. Have you ever seen where an army defects enmass to the other side? Be a good little greedy Ibo man and we will give you a small pension. If you don't we will shit on you from a great height.
Re: What Will The South-south Lose When Nigeria Collapses? by BlackPikiN(m): 6:42pm On May 12, 2012
Johndoe100: @Onlytruth

I do sympathize with you. You long for the past, where people believed in things. We all do. However the TRUTH now is that all this your talk is story. Your people, the ever hungry avaracious Ibo will sell your azz to us for a little OYEL. All your plans we will know before you.
Please don't disgrace yourselves. Have you ever seen where an army defects enmass to the other side? Be a good little greedy Ibo man and we will give you a small pension. If you don't we will shit on you from a great height.

If you are kalabari like Jason said. I am very 100% sure to say either your great great grandfather or your great great or grandmother was Igbo.
I love seeing peeps from your ethnic group say trash about Igbos. It gladdens my heart because ignorant mumus like you curse your ancestry. lol
Re: What Will The South-south Lose When Nigeria Collapses? by Dede1(m): 6:47pm On May 12, 2012

If you consider your dilapidated body as human, I dare you to name the ethnicity of your foolish forefathers. Wherever you assumed to home in southern Nigeria, you shell remain stranger. A dirty dog such as you has little time to save its hide, olodo. By the way, which OYEL are you talking about?
Re: What Will The South-south Lose When Nigeria Collapses? by Dede1(m): 6:55pm On May 12, 2012
BlackPikiN:

If you are kalabari like Jason said. I am very 100% sure to say either your great great grandfather or your great great or grandmother was Igbo.
I love seeing peeps from your ethnic group say trash about Igbos. It gladdens my heart because ignorant mumus like you curse your ancestry. lol

The douche bag can never be a kabalari. If by any means the rapscallion is Kalabari, the forefathers must be one of the porters British extracted from the Volta region of Gold Coast. I can not help the bas.tard’s scare mind about the pending disintegration of Nigeria because everything about the mooncalf will be in the next ship sailing out of Igwe Ocha Wharf.

1 Like

Re: What Will The South-south Lose When Nigeria Collapses? by ak47mann(m): 2:59pm On May 13, 2012
Onlytruth: In 1967, we Ndigbo were about 12 million. Today, we are about 40 million. That is enough to form a 4 million man army.

Nuff said. cool
cool cool cool cool
Re: What Will The South-south Lose When Nigeria Collapses? by ektbear: 3:17pm On May 13, 2012
lmao
Re: What Will The South-south Lose When Nigeria Collapses? by hakanai(m): 3:25pm On May 13, 2012
Onlytruth:

@My Igbo brothers.

[b]We MUST BE PREPARED TO FIGHT in the CORE NORTH, WEST AND MIDDLE BELT. There is a way to do that which I will not discuss here. [/b]We only need to thank God for our POPULATION. It will come handy should such evil days show up; but it would be totally useless if we continue to be pacific in Nigeria.

^^^^ well thank you for the heads up!!! Your name merits the chit chat from you. cool cool cool cool cool It's time to strategize how to uproot your folks from all cities in any provocation.Just hope it won't amount to genocide sha!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided Anyway,when it comes we go know just how far your clandestine infiltration would serve you or cause internal wranglings for you to creat an internal and external offensive.
Re: What Will The South-south Lose When Nigeria Collapses? by jason123: 3:35pm On May 13, 2012
^^^ that is exactly why I shook my head! Well God forbid, nothing will happen to them and all Nigerians. People like Onlylies and co do not think about "implications and ramifications", all they do is shout "saboteurs", "cowards" and "blood thirsty" all over Niaraland.

BlackPikiN:

Dede1:

The douche bag can never be a kabalari. If by any means the rapscallion is Kalabari, the forefathers must be one of the porters British extracted from the Volta region of Gold Coast. I can not help the bas.tard’s scare mind about the pending disintegration of Nigeria because everything about the mooncalf will be in the next ship sailing out of Igwe Ocha Wharf.

https://www.nairaland.com/20932/kalabari-people/8#9330335

https://www.nairaland.com/20932/kalabari-people/8#9513890
Re: What Will The South-south Lose When Nigeria Collapses? by Johndoe100(m): 5:59pm On May 13, 2012

1 Like

Re: What Will The South-south Lose When Nigeria Collapses? by Onlytruth(m): 6:18pm On May 13, 2012
haka_nai:

^^^^ well thank you for the heads up!!! Your name merits the chit chat from you. cool cool cool cool cool It's time to strategize how to uproot your folks from all cities in any provocation.Just hope it won't amount to genocide sha!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided Anyway,when it comes we go know just how far your clandestine infiltration would serve you or cause internal wranglings for you to creat an internal and external offensive.

Heh! What heads up are you talking about? Was there ever a time you stopped killing Igbo in the North? Boko Haram started in YOUR state of Borno! And as far as I know, a majority of those killed so far in the North are Igbo businessmen and their families, so it's not as if you have not been trying to cleanse Igbo from the North since the so called end of the civil war in 1970. The sad truth is that only the Igbo thought (still thinks) that the war ended, that is why cowards sneak up on them to commit mass murder, with no one charged for it.

The only thing I'm really trying to do is to help the Igbo to see the true scope of the threat and to make them understand that it would NOT go away until they stand up to confront it FRONTALLY.
As far as I know, no Borno man has ever won an athletic medal for Nigeria in Africa and internationally. We Ndigbo dominate sports from boxing to wrestling to football to any PHYSICAL sport in Nigeria. You idiots just wait to take advantange of our positive outlook and Christian values (which BTW I think we should modify to enable us visit you with HELL). So, you are not physically stronger. Infact we are! Even an Igbo coup plotter like Ifeajuna still won Commonwealth gold medal for Nigeria. What did all your coup plotters win for Nigeria? Prove me wrong. So, if I arm a physically stronger man and allow him to fight a physically WEAKER man (after convincing the stronger man to drop his religious beliefs that make him turn the other cheek ) who do you think would win in such fight? You see why I'm particularly angry that Ndigbo are turning the other cheek?

For me, the only Igbo weakness is false religious beliefs, which can change once we see the need to change them.
The more my people wake up to the reality of your murderous intents, and plan to defeat you in your land, the greater our chance of survival as a people. I write these things to inspire my Igbo brothers to think more about the Nigerian reality.
On the evil day, we speak more Northern languages than any other Nigerian non-Northerner. It should help!

1 Like

Re: What Will The South-south Lose When Nigeria Collapses? by Onlytruth(m): 6:20pm On May 13, 2012
My JohnDoe, you are IRRELEVANT in the Nigerian power games. When we finish with the REAL foe, you will not let anyone tell you when to "abandon ship". So, for now, just know that only someone with time to waste would look your way. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gbam! OBJ KO's FFK.... / I Will Light You Up!': Texas Officer Threatened Sandra Bland With Taser / Buhari Rescued Girl Shot By Robbers - Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.