Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

How Long Have You Been With Your One And Only? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Have You Been With Your One And Only? (2487 Views)

How Long Have You Ever Stayed Without Se.x Since You Were Deflowered?? / How Long Have U Been Single? / Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Have You Been With Your One And Only? by sylvao2000(m): 12:42pm On Nov 01, 2007
Just curious to see where everyone is.

I have been with my girl for just about 1 and a half years soon, Still going stronger
Re: How Long Have You Been With Your One And Only? by powerofmap(m): 12:49pm On Nov 01, 2007
Me and My 1 and only have been together for 10 months still goin stronger, Am happy to have her

Shalom!!!
Re: How Long Have You Been With Your One And Only? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 01, 2007
1 minute 22 seconds
Re: How Long Have You Been With Your One And Only? by sylvao2000(m): 7:53am On Nov 02, 2007
mdsocks:

1 minute 22 seconds

You are so funnny
Re: How Long Have You Been With Your One And Only? by ebabe1: 7:56am On Nov 02, 2007
We've been going on for 4 years and still waxing stronger grin
Re: How Long Have You Been With Your One And Only? by arshy(m): 8:51am On Nov 02, 2007
We are celebrating our 5 years together this month end.
Re: How Long Have You Been With Your One And Only? by hollandis(f): 9:10am On Nov 02, 2007
better look for a more productive thing in life

shit thread
Re: How Long Have You Been With Your One And Only? by sylvao2000(m): 9:26am On Nov 02, 2007
@hollandis--------- Must you advertise your poverty in public forum, lf you got no ideas
of what real people are talking about here l advise you lay-low ok
Re: How Long Have You Been With Your One And Only? by Bidy(f): 9:33am On Nov 02, 2007
@ hollandis
You dont have to criticize someone's else's posting, if you dont av a babe or you cant remember how long you've been together, then you mustn't join all the trends. Anyway, if you av a better trend throw it in and let's see what the answers will look like.
Re: How Long Have You Been With Your One And Only? by okike84(m): 9:35am On Nov 02, 2007
its good to no dat most guys think of 1 n only
at d same time we no dere is always a no one
n dis other girl on d side dats d reality which
of u has no girl on d side
Re: How Long Have You Been With Your One And Only? by hollandis(f): 9:41am On Nov 02, 2007
easy people

i was judging the thread by its cover(title).the contents was balderdash

sorry for the lashing,but some issues are not worth mentioning.How come the girls aint posting?
Re: How Long Have You Been With Your One And Only? by okike84(m): 11:46am On Nov 02, 2007
how many of dem can boast of a 1 n only wen most of dem re insecure
u no
two girls cld be talkin about d same guy
de re probably avoidin d topic
Re: How Long Have You Been With Your One And Only? by cblow(m): 12:04pm On Nov 02, 2007
we went out for 5 years and 12 days, and got married on the 13th day, so we are 8 months and 25 days happily married now,
Re: How Long Have You Been With Your One And Only? by whitelexi(m): 12:42pm On Nov 02, 2007
Been together for 3yrs and still going stronger by the minute. When we get married, i'll throw a mini party for NLanders cos we met right here!
Re: How Long Have You Been With Your One And Only? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 02, 2007
sylvao2000:

You are so funnny

that na true
I just met her yesterday,
stil counting 16 hours 24 minutes, 18 nano seconds grin
Re: How Long Have You Been With Your One And Only? by ifyalways(f): 4:31pm On Nov 02, 2007
mdsocks:

that na true
I just met her yesterday,
stil counting 16 hours 24 minutes, 18 nano seconds grin
Same here
Re: How Long Have You Been With Your One And Only? by Bblak(f): 4:59pm On Nov 02, 2007
@ifyalways
i feel you o.At last my friend is happily dating grin.How exciting!Quickly runs out to calculate how long i've bin with him too wink tongue.BRB.
Re: How Long Have You Been With Your One And Only? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 02, 2007
ifyalways:

is it me?hahahahhahahahah because mine is not yet a day old sha grin grin grin

Sorry!, Did i hear you say that shocked
In your dreams grin
Re: How Long Have You Been With Your One And Only? by ifyalways(f): 5:20pm On Nov 02, 2007
Sighs
Re: How Long Have You Been With Your One And Only? by Phiniter(m): 5:25pm On Nov 02, 2007
-3days, (-)because in 3days time, i'd toast her lipsrsealed
Re: How Long Have You Been With Your One And Only? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 02, 2007
ifyalways:

Bblack where are you oooooo?they said its not me ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

guess i better run out fast before whoever it is comes.okay guy enjoy yourself.hope you date whoever it is for the next 20 years. :Plol

NO oo not at all shocked
Re: How Long Have You Been With Your One And Only? by Scopium: 7:17pm On Nov 02, 2007
Phiniter:

-3days, (-)because in 3days time, i'd toast her lipsrsealed
Maybe it is actually -3days(11days) meaning your liver may fell you in 3 days and you postpone it to -30 days! grin grin
Re: How Long Have You Been With Your One And Only? by hustla(m): 9:09pm On Nov 02, 2007
been with her for like 1year now.didnt celebrate it in school cos i was busy and she also was.still told her i love her that day though, woulda preferd it at home shaaa
Re: How Long Have You Been With Your One And Only? by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 03, 2007
4 years and still waxing strong and cool
Re: How Long Have You Been With Your One And Only? by inze(m): 5:26pm On Nov 03, 2007
One year, one month and 3days and still keeping it real by God's grace

I n z e
Re: How Long Have You Been With Your One And Only? by cheche2(m): 5:43pm On Nov 03, 2007
the last one never favoured me sad I'm still looking for a serious and Godfearing relationship undecided
Re: How Long Have You Been With Your One And Only? by almondjoy(f): 6:22pm On Nov 03, 2007
11 years and counting! cool Catch 'em young!
Re: How Long Have You Been With Your One And Only? by Phiniter(m): 2:49pm On Nov 04, 2007
almondjoy:

11 years and counting! cool Catch 'em young!

Married or still datin?
Re: How Long Have You Been With Your One And Only? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 5:38pm On Nov 04, 2007
Long enough but it feel like forever kiss kiss kiss, but what the real question should had been "How long has you one and only mad you happy" because most people have some sore relationships lipsrsealed
Re: How Long Have You Been With Your One And Only? by almondjoy(f): 6:09pm On Nov 04, 2007
Phiniter:

Married or still datin?

Yup!!! Ma business actually. It is only in Nigeria people date for 11 years I see.

Some of us are so so, so, sooooooooooooooooooo special--we can afford to have it all. cool  Like everything must lead to marriage? shocked  Please set you own goals, not for others!

E dey pain you? cry

Soweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!  Try harder!
Re: How Long Have You Been With Your One And Only? by Vannesa(f): 6:25pm On Nov 04, 2007
just celebrated our 6yrs together last week
Re: How Long Have You Been With Your One And Only? by adeboo(f): 7:31pm On Nov 04, 2007
I have been with ma one and only for nine years and we are still going strong, she is ma one and only baby and i know that she will be with me for ever and ever - amen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Marry An Illitrate / Every Man I Become Close To Proposes To Me, Why? / Banging Tips On How To Make A Woman Fall In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.