Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,406 members, 7,864,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:59 AM

Affairs Of The Heart:pls Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Affairs Of The Heart:pls Help! (969 Views)

8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls / Affairs Of The Heart, I Hope You Learn. (schizophrenic Conversation) / I've Been Invited To Become A 3rd Party In The 'affairs' Of An Associate: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affairs Of The Heart:pls Help! by amuki: 1:56pm On Nov 01, 2007
There is this girl in our church that seems interested in me.It started some months ago when I noticed that she was eyeing me and sometimes she places herself in my line of sight and direction,smiles at me and deliberately does funny things to get my attention.I like this girl as a person but my past experience has taught me a bitter lesson which I find difficult to forget.
It happened in my 1st year in University, the girl left me with no doubt she was interested in me.She was always caring,paying great compliments to me and finding time to be with me.I was gradually swept off my feet and in the 2nd year when I finally asked for a relationship,she said no and even started dating another guy flouting it in my face.I sent my best friend to see what I did wrong,she fell for him.I was heart broken!I mourned her loss deeply and I still do whenever I remembered it.
To the present,I find the present girl in my church attractive and in the past I used to admire her beauty though secretely and later forgot about her until now that she has shown some interest.The situation is quite complicated based on the fact that am an introvert and find it a bit difficult to make conversation especially since the the girl is quiet and reserved and may not talk much.I don't want to lose this girl neither do I want to do anything stupid as my family is respected and in my church every action is deeply analysed and meanings read too quickly.Pls I need true life solution.Thanks
Re: Affairs Of The Heart:pls Help! by yimiton(f): 2:09pm On Nov 01, 2007
I don't want to lose this girl .
How can you loose someone that is not yours. Wake up, get a life! Every body gets burnt at one time or the other. If you don't want to be turned down by a lady you think is interested in you, then, sit back, wait until she comes forward to ask you out.
my family is respected and in my church every action is deeply analysed and meanings read too quickly
If you know your intentions are genuin, you have nothing to fear.

Go ahead, tell her our mind, I hope you're over 23 meanwhile and see what she's got to say. You'll never know if you don't ask her.
Re: Affairs Of The Heart:pls Help! by cblow(m): 2:15pm On Nov 01, 2007
in church?? where is the 'supposed relationship' to head to if it works out. u didnt tell us ur age or whether ure workin or not. anyway follow ur heart, u will suddenly realise that love know no bounds if it is genuine and u will both come out of your shells. but remember ur family is well respected so dont drag their name to the ground. keep it simple, and Godly,
Re: Affairs Of The Heart:pls Help! by Tokemi1(f): 4:20pm On Nov 01, 2007
my dear,if truly you admired her go for her of course b4 another person will hijack her.Don't be slack as you were in the previous issue.Be bold, you be man now abi? but, if you know dt you don't ave any plan 4 her don't ever get closer,because every steps you take in church matters now or wat did u feel? They will broadcast u within a tincle of an eye, Take charge.
Re: Affairs Of The Heart:pls Help! by amuki: 12:50pm On Nov 02, 2007
I need more replies
Re: Affairs Of The Heart:pls Help! by IderaN(f): 3:55pm On Nov 02, 2007
I don't know why human beings like letting past experience take control of them.
@amuki, why do you call it PAST EXPERIENCE if you can forget it!!
you go old for house if you don't do wots right, wots rong with you, inshort i don dey vex angry

you better go and meet her if you like her before i spank your ass online
Re: Affairs Of The Heart:pls Help! by rockiedink(m): 3:59pm On Nov 02, 2007
guy, the worst she can say is "I no want you" now how does that detract from you in anyway? i tire for you o!!! whenever you always want something, its either you get it or you dont!!! so why the f**k are you freaking scared?

i tire o!!!

toke mi is right; you no be man?
Re: Affairs Of The Heart:pls Help! by rexfx2: 10:10pm On Nov 03, 2007
u need deliverance. INSIDE CHURCH?? WETTIN GOD GO JUDGE TOO PLENTY lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Affairs Of The Heart:pls Help! by Opoki(m): 9:44pm On Jan 27, 2008
@ amuki: Just stay cool, When the time ripe, you'll get a beautifull girl that will love you
and care for you, don't just rush into relationship,

You rush in you rush out,
Re: Affairs Of The Heart:pls Help! by Bawss1(m): 10:29pm On Jan 27, 2008
amuki:

I need more replies

angry shocked

(1) (Reply)

How Will You Define Love / She Said She Felt Weak,is She Now Pregnant? / Jazzed Compound,pls Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.