Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:36 AM

How To love Truly After A Lustful Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To love Truly After A Lustful Relationship? (1231 Views)

Does Sucking Her P***y Means U Really Luv Her? / An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics / I Luv Her Bt I Cant Date Her because I Saw A Tattoo On Her Laps Unknowingly 2 Her.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To love Truly After A Lustful Relationship? by berepiki(m): 11:13am On Mar 31, 2012
How possible?
Re: How To love Truly After A Lustful Relationship? by Tedpgrass: 11:32am On Mar 31, 2012
Take sex out of the equation for a time period, 3-6 months.
Help her understand the reasons for this.
Do other things, explore each others hobbies, cinema, explore nature, attend music events, visit art galleries,
seminars, visit orphanages or less privileged homes.

Determine your compatibility thereafter.......
Still keen,
Go for it, bro
Re: How To love Truly After A Lustful Relationship? by berepiki(m): 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2012
Tedpgrass: Take sex out of the equation for a time period, 3-6 months.
Do other things, explore each others hobbies, cinema, explore nature, attend music events, visit art galleries,

Still keen,
Go for it, bro
fanx buh dont u fink d foundation is bad alredy?
Re: How To love Truly After A Lustful Relationship? by Killz3(m): 12:58pm On Mar 31, 2012
berepiki: fanx buh dont u fink d foundation is bad alredy?
Yeah. . . Very bad!

Nice one TedP
Re: How To love Truly After A Lustful Relationship? by WebSurfer(m): 1:03pm On Mar 31, 2012
Tedpgrass: Take sex out of the equation for a time period, 3-6 months.

Still keen,
Go for it, bro
. Seriously, the bolded is not posible, I understand the OP very well, in such a position, the moment Ʊ think of have sex taken off Ūя̲̅ mind! That moment , sth happens n Ʊ will need it, either coming from you or she begs 4 it, the OP can prove me right
Re: How To love Truly After A Lustful Relationship? by richyblink1(m): 1:57pm On Mar 31, 2012
4d fact dat u actualy find hr attractv means dat u hv a tin or 2going about her.
1st of all,u need 2 concentrate on her positive sides & hw they can affect u positively. 2ndly,create a picture in ur mind of hw u can utilize her gud sides 2better d life of both of u & hw u can equally create a meaning positively in her life. By so doing ur actually replacing d negative thoughts u hv about hr as being a SEX SATISFACTION TOOL.

Broo,gud ladies are hard 2 come by. & a lady is actually some1 who can make a man feel & bhav like a gentleman. U can realy change ur perception about hr,only if u wish.
Just remembr dat u equally hv female siblings or relatives.
Re: How To love Truly After A Lustful Relationship? by shadshadyz: 9:34pm On Mar 31, 2012
berepiki: i'v been havin sex wit dis gal, buh i dont feel dat strong luv 4 her...i wish i can luv her n take her as my wife buh i aint feelin it. Wenever i see her i see sex sex sex, she's very attractive buh i dont want 2 b sex-minded anymor cos itx not a good foundation for marriage. And i dont want 2 dump her for anoda girl coz she luvs me somuch. So hw do i start luvin her?

u sound like someone i know
Re: How To love Truly After A Lustful Relationship? by berepiki(m): 11:54pm On Mar 31, 2012
shadshadyz:

u sound like someone i know
mayb u neva can tel
Re: How To love Truly After A Lustful Relationship? by berepiki(m): 11:55pm On Mar 31, 2012
richyblink1: 4d fact dat u actualy find hr attractv means dat u hv a tin or 2going about her.
1st of all,u need 2 concentrate on her positive sides & hw they can affect u positively. 2ndly,create a picture in ur mind of hw u can utilize her gud sides 2better d life of both of u & hw u can equally create a meaning positively in her life. By so doing ur actually replacing d negative thoughts u hv about hr as being a SEX SATISFACTION TOOL.

Broo,gud ladies are hard 2 come by. & a lady is actually some1 who can make a man feel & bhav like a gentleman. U can realy change ur perception about hr,only if u wish.
Just remembr dat u equally hv female siblings or relatives.
#word fanx
Re: How To love Truly After A Lustful Relationship? by berepiki(m): 11:58pm On Mar 31, 2012
WebSurfer: . Seriously, the bolded is not posible, I understand the OP very well, in such a position, the moment Ʊ think of have sex taken off Ūя̲̅ mind! That moment , sth happens n Ʊ will need it, either coming from you or she begs 4 it, the OP can prove me right
#true...datx y itx dificult 4 me...i nid 2 see luv n not sex, tho she luvs me cha
Re: How To love Truly After A Lustful Relationship? by 2kurupt(m): 12:34am On Apr 01, 2012
You two should hang-out in public places more often & not your crib or bedroom.

provided you got a thing for her, you will see it develop without the sex part.

Regards

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls What Do You Think About This / Can I Contiue With Her Or Not / Am Inlove With The Man That Killed My Only Brother!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.